• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:41
CEST 01:41
KST 08:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8097 users

TwitchTV is Hiring! - Page 5

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
MasterKush
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom568 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 14:23:10
November 16 2011 14:21 GMT
#81
On November 16 2011 19:34 Cyro wrote:
"This is why we have 8 top of the line alienware gaming rigs in office"


You are hiring engineers, yet give them prebuilt alienware systems for their work?


Last i checked alienware only offered locked CPU's in sealed cases etc and overcharged by like 200%


There's always someone to try and find a negative in something positive on this forum, just makes me lol. Have you ever worked as a programmer? You don't need an i7 2600K OC'ed to 4.6ghz to write code sir. I think the reason they mentioned the fact that they are Alienware computers is so you can play games during your breaks/free time!?

I would love to apply for the Front-End Developer position, I'm a graduate of 2 years from university here in the UK, but I have absolutely no way of getting myself over to the US and affording a place to live. ^^
"Because, maybe, unlike what every whining kid on the internet thinks, terran actually isn't the easiest race? Shocking, I know." - Liquid`Jinro
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
November 16 2011 14:35 GMT
#82
I'm partially qualified for all of these jobs!

On November 16 2011 23:21 MasterKush wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 19:34 Cyro wrote:
"This is why we have 8 top of the line alienware gaming rigs in office"


You are hiring engineers, yet give them prebuilt alienware systems for their work?


Last i checked alienware only offered locked CPU's in sealed cases etc and overcharged by like 200%


There's always someone to try and find a negative in something positive on this forum, just makes me lol. Have you ever worked as a programmer? You don't need an i7 2600K OC'ed to 4.6ghz to write code sir. I think the reason they mentioned the fact that they are Alienware computers is so you can play games during your breaks/free time!?

I would love to apply for the Front-End Developer position, I'm a graduate of 2 years from university here in the UK, but I have absolutely no way of getting myself over to the US and affording a place to live. ^^

By the description of the perks you could probably live in the office quite comfortably until you found a place to live
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
ThatBronyGuy
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States169 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 15:25:34
November 16 2011 15:12 GMT
#83
On November 16 2011 15:25 Genie1 wrote:
I don't qualify for a single one of these at all.


Same here unfortunately. I've looked into Twitch and other gaming companies, websites, publications in the past and it seems that the jobs that would better suit me are marketing focused, testing, HR or something the like since I have a BS in marketing and general management. While I have done a decent amount of html, css, database work, it's just not on the same level as the guys they are looking for. Good luck to all those who apply. The job market is pretty intense at the moment so hope it all goes well.
Sipher
Profile Joined January 2011
United States333 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 15:15:25
November 16 2011 15:15 GMT
#84
My skills and progression into my degree (CS) are not up to those standards quite yet; good luck to whoever gets those jobs! Looks like I need to get comfortable with Linux.
Disconnect
Profile Joined September 2010
United States84 Posts
November 16 2011 15:17 GMT
#85
If this had come up a couple years ago I would of had a pretty good shot. I got laid off from my software engineering job and ended up taking something more support oriented. I've pretty much forgotten how to do anything beyond scripting and small asp programs at this point.
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
November 16 2011 15:20 GMT
#86
Damnit! I saw engineer and thought the cool locomotive kind, not the programming kind.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
ThatBronyGuy
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States169 Posts
November 16 2011 15:20 GMT
#87
On November 17 2011 00:17 Disconnect wrote:
If this had come up a couple years ago I would of had a pretty good shot. I got laid off from my software engineering job and ended up taking something more support oriented. I've pretty much forgotten how to do anything beyond scripting and small asp programs at this point.


Oddly enough, I find that the exact same situation applies to any kind of programming related work that I do. I leave html for a couple weeks working on some other project, and I forget and have to relearn so much of the syntax. Very interesting how much you need to keep working with these subjects so that they can be fresh in your mind. Otherwise it just gets pushed out when it's not needed.
Tektos
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1321 Posts
November 16 2011 15:21 GMT
#88
"Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment"

To me that just comes across as "be prepared to work a 100 hour week".

At least, every job I've had that was described as an "entrepreneurial environment" ended up being "work is now your life, forget about the life you once had"



Other than that the jobs sounds pretty sweet.
Manex
Profile Joined August 2011
Australia156 Posts
November 16 2011 15:26 GMT
#89
I'm almost an engineer...but i live in the wrong country...
My Homer is not a communist. He may be a liar, a pig, an idiot, a communist, but he is *not* a porn star!
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3774 Posts
November 16 2011 15:30 GMT
#90
Is it possible to work from Europe? :> So without going to the office
hmunkey
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom1973 Posts
November 16 2011 15:45 GMT
#91
On November 16 2011 19:34 Cyro wrote:
"This is why we have 8 top of the line alienware gaming rigs in office"


You are hiring engineers, yet give them prebuilt alienware systems for their work?


Last i checked alienware only offered locked CPU's in sealed cases etc and overcharged by like 200%

Every engineering firm I've ever worked at gave us pre-built computers too. IT has to maintain consistency in all of them and make sure they work exactly as intended -- they aren't our personal computers to play games on.

Sounds like a waste of money to use Alienwares over Dells, but the fact that they're pre-built isn't really weird at all.
Count9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China10928 Posts
November 16 2011 16:23 GMT
#92
whatever design tools you desire, as many monitors as you can fit on your desk.

/sigh, if only I graduate this year. If you guys every have intern openings in the summer I'd be there in a second.
zYwi3c
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland1811 Posts
November 16 2011 16:38 GMT
#93
Daaaamn, Too bad i live on Poland :[
I'm getting the derection.
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
November 16 2011 16:58 GMT
#94
I applied!!

Wish me luck guys ^^
SooYoung-Noona!
Aberu
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States968 Posts
November 16 2011 17:33 GMT
#95
Come at me when you need a Restaurant Manager :D
srsly
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
November 16 2011 17:53 GMT
#96
Damn, wish I would graduate earlier...
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
TheWahbinator
Profile Joined September 2010
United States131 Posts
November 16 2011 17:56 GMT
#97
I'm a year and a half away from graduation but I would totally jump on this opportunity if I had the chance. GL all applicants!
Cyx.
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada806 Posts
November 16 2011 18:02 GMT
#98
For everyone who's saying they wished they could graduate earlier... there's an internship position available that looks AWESOME, too bad I'm only a second-year engg student and I don't meet the requirements =/ Give me two more years and I would kill someone for this job.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
November 16 2011 18:16 GMT
#99
On November 17 2011 01:58 ffadicted wrote:
I applied!!

Wish me luck guys ^^

Which one(s)? If you are competing with me SCREW YOU otherwise good luck.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
ThatBronyGuy
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States169 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 18:34:48
November 16 2011 18:34 GMT
#100
On November 17 2011 03:16 tofucake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 01:58 ffadicted wrote:
I applied!!

Wish me luck guys ^^

Which one(s)? If you are competing with me SCREW YOU otherwise good luck.


Lol, I got a great laugh at that exchange. Good luck to both of you and would love to hear how you both do.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings59
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O140
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 108
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 877
ZZZero.O 140
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
League of Legends
Doublelift5307
JimRising 774
Other Games
summit1g9572
FrodaN3260
KnowMe197
C9.Mang0184
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP57
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie905
• Shiphtur203
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 19m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 19m
Replay Cast
23h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.