• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:46
CEST 21:46
KST 04:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9479 users

TwitchTV is Hiring! - Page 2

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
FishStix
Profile Joined April 2010
United States425 Posts
November 16 2011 01:16 GMT
#21
it is a good job to have :o
I do stuff in eSports
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
November 16 2011 01:17 GMT
#22
If only I lived in san Fran. And were an engineer. sounds like a dream job to me.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
TBone-
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2309 Posts
November 16 2011 01:20 GMT
#23
On November 16 2011 09:40 zanderfever wrote:
Why cant I be an engineer

Hire me as a professional fanboy?


Fake it till ya make it baby
Eve online FC, lover of all competition
mki
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Poland882 Posts
November 16 2011 01:24 GMT
#24
If I'd be an engineer I'd definitely move back to the Bay Area - good luck finding one!
Head of New Business at Team Kinguin :: https://www.teamkinguin.com
Magrath
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada292 Posts
November 16 2011 01:55 GMT
#25
On November 16 2011 09:23 Wubbles wrote:
I'd apply but I don't graduate with my B.S. in CS until March 2012

I'd still apply and maybe you can land yourself a job even before you graduate. Lots of companies hire straight out of school and I'm sure Twitch.tv will be need more engineers somewhere down the road.
Anything can be acheived through persistence and thought
Apom
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
France656 Posts
November 16 2011 02:11 GMT
#26
Would you consider international applicants, or are you aiming for US citizens at the moment ?
ClysmiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2192 Posts
November 16 2011 02:16 GMT
#27
I'm in HS, learning to program/code. Ask me to again in 6 or 7 years
warshop
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada490 Posts
November 16 2011 02:17 GMT
#28
On November 16 2011 10:55 Magrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2011 09:23 Wubbles wrote:
I'd apply but I don't graduate with my B.S. in CS until March 2012

I'd still apply and maybe you can land yourself a job even before you graduate. Lots of companies hire straight out of school and I'm sure Twitch.tv will be need more engineers somewhere down the road.


They also have a Software Engineer Intern job.
mucker
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1120 Posts
November 16 2011 02:18 GMT
#29
Awesome opportunities... were I in a position to move up to SF I'd be all about it. Love these companies trying to hire from within the community. May apply just for the chance to play against Justin.
It's supposed to be automatic but actually you have to press this button.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
November 16 2011 02:43 GMT
#30
I would apply, however I am fucking awful at SSF4. I feel like I'd embarass myself. Also my Shoryuken is a little rusty.


+ Show Spoiler +
also I am currently full time employed and on the complete opposite side of the country without having the luxury of being able to move to San Fran :o

These are great opportunities and I urge anyone who thinks they almost qualify to apply anyways.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
FluXen
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada210 Posts
November 16 2011 02:47 GMT
#31
Sadly I will be qualified for this in 2years, good luck to anyone who gets it
"Rise and Rise Again till Lamb become Lion"-Robin Hood
happyness
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2400 Posts
November 16 2011 02:49 GMT
#32
Too bad I'm still in college!
elKaDor
Profile Joined April 2009
Sweden376 Posts
November 16 2011 02:53 GMT
#33
if u give me ticket from sweden and a apartment ;D
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
November 16 2011 03:08 GMT
#34
If they're hiring someone to bitch about the video / audio issues then I'm the best there is.
Good luck to everyone that applies, this is a good opportunity to majorly contribute to the starcraft scene and esports as a whole.
o choro é livre
feardragon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States973 Posts
November 16 2011 03:10 GMT
#35
Thanks for making the post! I just applied! =]
Ok Starcraft 2 Commentator
imJealous
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1382 Posts
November 16 2011 03:22 GMT
#36
On November 16 2011 09:23 Wubbles wrote:
I'd apply but I don't graduate with my B.S. in CS until March 2012

The whole point of going to school is to get a job like this! If you think there's any chance in hell you can be the person these guys want then apply for the job and don't let school of all things get in your way. If they don't call you back then it doesn't impact your schooling, and if you do get the job or even an internship the experience will be worth ten times what your last semester of school will teach you. You can finish school ANY time in your life, this opportunity is here and now!
... In life very little goes right. "Right" meaning the way one expected and the way one wanted it. One has no right to want or expect anything.
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
November 16 2011 03:28 GMT
#37
Balloon guy seeking gaming related employment. Am willing and able to entertain the masses!!!
haha Gl all who are qualified !!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
BraneSC2
Profile Joined May 2010
United States123 Posts
November 16 2011 03:30 GMT
#38
Shucks, perhaps if I was finished with my university!
No fighting in the war room!
PimpWilly
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States228 Posts
November 16 2011 03:50 GMT
#39
Too bad it's bay area only : (
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
November 16 2011 03:58 GMT
#40
If only I was an engineer
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O86
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason173
BRAT_OK 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15596
Artosis 727
Mini 245
Dewaltoss 123
Mind 75
ZZZero.O 70
Hyun 39
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Dota 2
qojqva2720
420jenkins586
League of Legends
Doublelift1491
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6422
Khaldor1281
Liquid`Hasu1022
MindelVK16
Other Games
summit1g5979
FrodaN2404
B2W.Neo811
byalli689
ToD190
Railgan45
Mew2King31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1237
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 34
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 25
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• FirePhoenix7
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie942
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 15m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 15m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.