• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:47
CEST 18:47
KST 01:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)70Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6700 users

TwitchTV is Hiring! - Page 3

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
November 16 2011 03:59 GMT
#41
Oh man, that sounds awesome... maybe I should specialize in networking after all (I imagine that would be the most useful). I've been leaning towards graphics recently. >.<
jarf1337
Profile Joined July 2010
United States146 Posts
November 16 2011 04:02 GMT
#42
I know a few hundred CS guys and the only people that mess around in /proc for fun are not spending their time on SC2 ladder.
wut kan i dew
Hoodlum
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States350 Posts
November 16 2011 04:10 GMT
#43
I'm in school for software engineer, would be amazing if this job was still open when I graduate xD
xO gaming owner
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
November 16 2011 04:14 GMT
#44
Glad to hear they are reaching out once again to the community. Hope you find some great candidates.
Warpath
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1242 Posts
November 16 2011 04:36 GMT
#45
wow practically a dream job, wish i was 4 years out of college already =[
SirRobin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States269 Posts
November 16 2011 04:54 GMT
#46
if only you had marketing interns!
https://twitter.com/SirRobinSC2
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
November 16 2011 04:55 GMT
#47
Good luck to everyone who applies!
Thank God and gunrun.
stevarius
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1394 Posts
November 16 2011 05:03 GMT
#48
If I were closer to graduation, you bet your ass I would go for a job like this!

I'm going to apply like hell to e-sports-supporting companies when I'm near the acquisition of my Comp Sci degree. MORE MOTIVATION TO CODE!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hoodlum
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States350 Posts
November 16 2011 05:05 GMT
#49
On November 16 2011 14:03 stevarius wrote:
If I were closer to graduation, you bet your ass I would go for a job like this!

I'm going to apply like hell to e-sports-supporting companies when I'm near the acquisition of my Comp Sci degree. MORE MOTIVATION TO CODE!

THIS!!! xD
xO gaming owner
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
November 16 2011 05:13 GMT
#50
This is why we have 8 top of the line alienware gaming rigs in office, multiple gaming console setups, any game you can think of, as well as catered lunch and dinner, biweekly massages, monthly haircuts, and provide anything you need for your ideal development setup.


My god that's good!
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
pred470r
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Bulgaria3265 Posts
November 16 2011 06:03 GMT
#51
Are you hiring by any chance genetic-engineers?
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
November 16 2011 06:06 GMT
#52
Damn, I wish I knew half the stuff they want for their System Admin position. If you switch to Microsoft, call me
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
OopsOopsBaby
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Singapore3425 Posts
November 16 2011 06:11 GMT
#53
On November 16 2011 08:50 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
which Justin?

i see what you did there =))
s3x2-2 xiao3x2+2 bone3+2+2
Shinta)
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1716 Posts
November 16 2011 06:25 GMT
#54
Yeah seriously, if I could apply for one of those jobs, I definitely would. Recruiter probably, but I don't have a BA yet.. So sad
Suteki Da Ne 素敵だね Isn't it Wonderful
Genie1
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada333 Posts
November 16 2011 06:25 GMT
#55
I don't qualify for a single one of these at all.
[RAVEN ONLINE] "You don't talk like us" [....CAW CAW] -QXC
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
November 16 2011 06:34 GMT
#56
If I was qualified I would totally apply. I'm a network engineer though, not a software engineer . Sounds like a great job, and I hope Twitch.TV finds someone qualified and motivated. Hopefully in the future some kind of opening pertaining to my field will open up.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
huameng
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1133 Posts
November 16 2011 07:08 GMT
#57
I was interested in interning at Twitch next summer, and although I never really had a chance to follow through with the application, I can say that from the chat I had with them that working at Justin.tv would be incredible, even more than this ad lets on! You all should stop making excuses to not apply and start finding excuses to apply -- you have nothing to lose and so, so much to gain.
skating
NexaS
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States202 Posts
November 16 2011 07:31 GMT
#58
Why hasn't twitch.tv switched over to AE? Do you guys really still play super?
TexaS
sebsejr
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
213 Posts
November 16 2011 07:32 GMT
#59
y am i not an engineer? please
Namu
Profile Joined February 2011
United States826 Posts
November 16 2011 08:06 GMT
#60
My god I want to apply.
But I'm just a college student who just started Computer Science.
Hopefully I can give twitch.tv a shot when I graduate...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM533
TaKeTV 205
IndyStarCraft 105
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2253
RotterdaM 569
ByuN 239
MaxPax 116
IndyStarCraft 105
BRAT_OK 90
UpATreeSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3670
Shuttle 881
Stork 382
Mini 344
EffOrt 281
Rush 255
actioN 250
Horang2 242
Mind 163
Mong 105
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 92
910 77
Yoon 74
hero 66
Zeus 63
Snow 56
Barracks 49
Shinee 48
Sea.KH 42
JYJ 37
sorry 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 23
HiyA 21
Killer 17
Terrorterran 16
Sexy 14
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5775
qojqva2685
Counter-Strike
fl0m4720
Fnx 675
Other Games
singsing2250
Beastyqt671
ceh9489
Hui .225
XaKoH 146
Trikslyr82
QueenE55
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 14m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.