• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9696 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 62

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 687 Next
Mufaa
Profile Joined October 2010
219 Posts
November 08 2011 00:01 GMT
#1221
Just an all-around rant about some bad luck and terrible MM.

During S1 I got a sub 900 ELO due to a disconnect issue that Riot couldn't solve while I was over winter break. So i screwed ~50 games into losses due to a mix of me disconnecting at random and being able to reconnect for 5 mins max before it happened again. I tried ~1/week per riots suggestion after already tanking about 30 games and the only thing that fixed it is when I went back to college and got a new apt. So start of S2 I'm getting banned for a week if I even momentarily disconnect due to it crashing or anything.

I mostly play APs and supports, but I can AD, bruiser/jungle or tank if needed and I try to go off of what my team needs. When Morg isn't banned on average I go ~7/2/10, yet I'm 8-5 with her. With Annie its not as good but still a 8/4/7 avg and I still find myself w/ ~ a 60% winrate. Supports are a laugh, I'm 2-2 with Sona/Karma despite being like 1/2/14 with them due to never having a person who can farm while I keep them laning all early game. Jungling is a similar kind of deal where even with good ganks, whatever lane I'm not at usually manages to piss away enough deaths to offset any good I do.

Is there any char for a competent, but not great (~1400 before the D/C issues in S1) to start pulling a decent number of wins? I feel like no matter who I play it doesn't matter because the games I win, I do great but the other players on my team also do well and prob could have won if I just had a 1.0 KDR, while the games I lose it doesn't matter if I'm 10/0 early, we still manage to screw it up. I'm fairly proficient with wards, have a good sense of CV timing when I support, but this is just getting incredibly frustrating dealing with fucksticks who have no basis of game understanding and are just in it for the kills because they're more fun.
Phunkapotamus
Profile Joined April 2010
United States496 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-08 04:58:42
November 08 2011 04:37 GMT
#1222
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK! WHY DO I PLAY THIS GAME?

GO 9/0. NINE AND ZERO AS JUNGLE SHIVANA. I outlevel the enemy Olaf jungler by MORE than DOUBLE. (I'm lvl 8 he's 3)

Lose because our Kennen wastes his ult like 3x. Our bot lane Ez/Sivir die approximately 10 times for every 1 kill they generate.

Now: I realize that we had a shit team for chasing and that late-game we would lose. However, we were in such a great position to steamroll them. The point is to not let it get to late game. Team does not understand this. They would rather play completely aloof to any sort of strategy.

They do not listen.
They do not care.
They buy shit items.
They make shit decisions.
NOTHING I do will rally these fuckers to do anything smart.
I can't be everywhere at once.

I place wards.
I win team battles.
I take towers.
I win my lane.
I don't facecheck shit.
I don't give up first blood. I take it.

Team decides it's a great idea to engage 2v5.
Team gets super fucking trigger happy and blows their ults on some char with obvious escape mechanisms.
Team chases an AP Teemo through jungle
Team somehow thinks that WuKong is a great solomid and won't give morgana her solo. GTFO
Team doesn't know what a ward is. This happens so much that when someone actually DOES put a ward down: I HAVE TO STOP AND THINK BECAUSE I CAN'T REMEMBER PUTTING A WARD THERE.
A Teammate will almost always die in the first five minutes of the game.

Fuck Matchmaking.
Inspect users after match: Notice that I frequently have at LEAST 2x CS + Takedowns as them and HALF as many games played.
APM needs to be taken into consideration for matchmaking and ELO.
"Do a barrel roll"
Bluebush
Profile Joined March 2011
United States218 Posts
November 08 2011 07:39 GMT
#1223
New rule: if you jungle fiddle without smite (because "you only use it once at the start of the game"), then get your blue smite-stolen three times, then go 3-8, you don't get to whine about your team being too heavy to carry.
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
November 08 2011 16:42 GMT
#1224
Mid 1700s still get people who intentionally troll and throw games.

ffffffffffffffff
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Hynda
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden2226 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-08 18:56:46
November 08 2011 18:55 GMT
#1225
Why did this reset have to fucking happen I was perfectly happy at 1600, people being serious enough to at least make 75% of the games fun. Now no games are fun, no matter how hard I carry every game I can not get out of 1300. In my last 5 matches the rest of my team has been on at least -18 in laning phase, and I'm not even kidding. I havn't lost my lane once since the reset and still I have matches when the other team pushes inhibs after 10 minutes.

I wish I could go back to the days when I could actually lose a match cause I played poorly.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
November 08 2011 19:07 GMT
#1226
I'm jungling Skarner. Poppy is solo top against a Garen and Ez (no jungle on other team). Garen is out in the open at ~half health, Ez is lower, but in the bushes. They've pushed Poppy back into the tower, so I decide to come gank. There's no way in hell I can get to Ez when he has Flash + E up and Garen is in between me and him, so I go after Garen. After Poppy ignores the gank and lets me 1v2 (and I push them back to their tower, natch), she yells at me for focusing Garen. She then goes back, will not stop pinging until I cover her lane. Fine, I'm at 20% health, but I can sit under the tower to make her happy. Nope, Garen tele's back and dives me. "OMG SKARNER SO BAD".

Poppy proceeds to less than 80 CS and 0/0/0 until 25 minutes into the game, just sitting under her tower. She ignores teamfights, Dragons, buff fights, and just gets whatever CS she can. Then she runs around 2 shotting the other team with Lichbane and claiming to be great.

Yeah, good job doing fuck all for the first half hour then cherry picking kills after we 4v5 teamfight a half dozen times and winning 1v1 against the half health survivors. So pro.
It's your boy Guzma!
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
November 09 2011 06:29 GMT
#1227
dear diary
today has been the most frustrating day of legend league ever
sincerely, guitarasaurus
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Ryalnos
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1946 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-09 06:35:53
November 09 2011 06:35 GMT
#1228
On November 09 2011 15:29 gtrsrs wrote:
dear diary
today has been the most frustrating day of legend league ever
sincerely, guitarasaurus


Holy crap, all this time I thought your nick stood for get serious. Must have missed that first r.
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
November 09 2011 06:39 GMT
#1229
dear diary
a boy named ryalnos hit on me today
it made my day better :3
sincerely, getserious
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
November 09 2011 07:08 GMT
#1230
gtrchan
twitch.tv/cratonz
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
November 09 2011 07:17 GMT
#1231
On November 09 2011 15:29 gtrsrs wrote:
dear diary
today has been the most frustrating day of legend league ever
sincerely, guitarasaurus

*Flips backwards a page*
dear diary
today has been the most frustrating day of legend league ever
sincerely, guitarasaurus
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
taLbuk
Profile Joined April 2010
Madagascar1879 Posts
November 09 2011 07:19 GMT
#1232
dear diary, tonight i went to make fun of gtrsrs but realized he had a rough day so i decided not to

p.s wukong op
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
November 09 2011 07:23 GMT
#1233
dear diary
even though i know ryalnos has a thing for me, i just feel like talbuk has always been there for me you know?
right now we are just best friends but i hope it develops into something more
sincerely, guitarasaurus
p.s. we have only talked online i have never met him in person, i really hope he is not a shake drizzle alt because that boy is mean to me
p.p.s. two_downs is a weinerbutt
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
November 09 2011 08:17 GMT
#1234
I just want you to notice me.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-09 09:02:48
November 09 2011 08:58 GMT
#1235
fuck you kmax9 and huangyuankai

holy shit. if you're going to only play 1 champ in ranked ever at least be good with them and dont fucking go 3/15 and/or ignore your team every single fuckign game
dnastyx
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States2707 Posts
November 09 2011 09:00 GMT
#1236
What gtrsrs doesn't realize is that everyone on this forum is a Shakedrizzle alt.
De4ngus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6533 Posts
November 09 2011 09:36 GMT
#1237
some guy with 2/5 K/D ratio with 200 games played on my team for like the third time. how is this guy in 1600s. all he does is buy those silver boots and feed.
GANDHISAUCE
shinarit
Profile Joined May 2010
Hungary900 Posts
November 09 2011 10:53 GMT
#1238
On November 09 2011 18:36 De4ngus wrote:
some guy with 2/5 K/D ratio with 200 games played on my team for like the third time. how is this guy in 1600s. all he does is buy those silver boots and feed.


Now we have the recipe for 1600 ELO!
T for BoxeR, Z for IdrA, P because i have no self-respect
Gaslo
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland951 Posts
November 09 2011 11:04 GMT
#1239
Olaf went to jungle, GP said "I CAN SOLO TOP IF ITS 1v1 NOT 1V2..." in caps of course. i told him it would be better, for me to solo top a class, that can 1v2 then, if he is not comfortable with it. He was quiet, and the others in my team said to me that i should take the top lane, so i chose Cho'gath.

Game starts, they have jungle, GP goes top, yells that he chose it first. Ok. he feeds trynd 6 kills in less then 7 minutes. And i dont mean "oh trynd outplayed him badly" i mean that even when GP was 0-3 and losing in CS badly, he just attacked wildly into Trynd, and got punished for it. But luckily Tryndamere does not snowball easily, oh wait. :|

----

And the second game was actually even more depressing. Just because it showed me on what level i play. I played Malzahar, and totally owned the other team. They had zero changes on me, and i felt like on top of the world. But then it got boring, and i started to look at the other team. They have a enemy malzahar with something like 15-1 and what do they build. ZERO Mr items, i mean not even one on the whole enemy team. And i even tried to get close to them in the last team fight, and they would not focus me. They did not care i was there. WTF. :D Rarely you get something like 25-1, and feel like shit after that.

Oh well, one more runepage, then off to rankeds to try my luck.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-09 11:44:14
November 09 2011 11:43 GMT
#1240
Rofl, just happened to run into a Morgana who got all pissed about our team composition. Said she didn't wanna play because our team comp wasn't AOE enough.

I've run into people who've gotten pissed about everything from feeding, moron teammates, ksing, stealing buffs, playing poorly. But this has got to be the first time that someone said they didn't give a shit about the game because our team comp wasn't "fun" and "aoe" enough.
God Bless
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1273
BeSt 333
Soulkey 238
Soma 223
sorry 144
Mind 64
Larva 52
Bale 26
ZerO 25
soO 21
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 613
Counter-Strike
edward419
Other Games
summit1g9202
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft660
singsing377
Sick215
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 45m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.