• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:30
CEST 12:30
KST 19:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9292 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 61

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 687 Next
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-06 07:19:09
November 06 2011 01:26 GMT
#1201
Was first pick in last game I played so I got Graves, we needed a support so someone picked Kayle, with no CV even though I told him to get it. I though "Ok, hes probably a bit special, no big deal." Wrong. He lanes with me and starts auto-attacking with his E like a moron and is pushing the lane hard, and fucking up my last hitting. Never got wards, barely used his Q, never used his heal, never used his ult. Ended up 1/7.

Just.....what the fuck?


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Just played this piece of shit. Amumu didn't jungle, and our ad teemo played like fucking ass, all the while they fed twitch to hell. Dunno why I bother playing support in solo queue, so pointless. I can't carry these dipshits. And im below 900 elo now, fanfuckingtastic.
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
spacemonkey4eve
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States267 Posts
November 06 2011 12:30 GMT
#1202
Just uninstalled LoL. I realized I get more stress out of it than enjoyment, especially with the retard player base that will never change. I thought I could get out of ELO hell and play some close epic games and after grinding to 1580 from 1290, I realized the term ELO hell doesn't exist, and that I can't carry games because of the retards that still play in that range. So here's a big QQ swansong post to LoL, and here's me looking forward to D3 as my next timesink. Fuck all MOBA/DOTA games
billy5000
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States865 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-06 14:10:16
November 06 2011 14:09 GMT
#1203
Other team got baron. Their fed jax was pushing bot while the rest of their team was at mid. We were at mid, so close that we could have initiated. I ping and rush in. No one follows and my team qq's at me for fighting them when they have baron. One guy says, "DON'T FIGHT WHEN THEY HAVE BARON." I reply by saying that jax, their strongest player, was bot, making it a perfect opportunity for a fight. Still, they insist: THEY HAVE BARON, DON'T FIGHT.

It was pretty much like this from the start of the game. This blitz pings, and I assume that he wants to kill an enemy. But he fucking runs away, yelling at me after I'm at 5% health (it was a close call who would come out ahead assuming blitz came with me, so I didn't second guess into running away). I tell him to use the fucking retreat ping next time if he decides to pussy out, but he asks me how I played this game before the retreat ping. I was just stuck on words. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I ASSUME THAT A BLUE PING MEANS TO GO IN OR RETREAT AFTER THE INTRODUCTION OF THE RETREAT PING
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand. Vonnegut
Gaslo
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland951 Posts
November 06 2011 15:39 GMT
#1204
Team has Brand & Nocturne. Brand says nothing in the game screen, but when the game starts he said that he does not want mid, he goes with Nocturne. Then he says he will play AD brand. I am not the one to judge, so i just go mid and start to farm.

But then i notice that AD brand has a buddy, who is playing shoe nocturne. FOTM indeed. Three different boots, and they just trolled and trolled. And that was not the worst part, the worst part was that they refused to surrender, and the enemy refused to push. So we just sat there, getting our asses kicked in 3v5, and then they would just back up, and attack again. First time i really felt like quitting in the middle of a match.
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
November 06 2011 16:34 GMT
#1205
I loose 2 games in a row one of which we had a 10-0 lead in first 15 minutes and than proceed to loose to a fed garen that can't die obviously,because he is garen.Game 3 I win with a dude that played mid lane shaco against Malzahar.I'm loosing faith in humanity.
GG
Cackle™
HeroHenry
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1723 Posts
November 06 2011 19:00 GMT
#1206
Q_Q lost a game cause of d/c when I was so fed.
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
November 06 2011 20:34 GMT
#1207
Holy fuck shyvana jungle, dies to enemy jungler skarner 4 fucking times in first 7 fucking minutes... how is that even possible o.o

Mid goes 0-3 to brand

Cant even carry with galio
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Hynda
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden2226 Posts
November 06 2011 23:23 GMT
#1208
I don't know what the hell to do anymore. go 0-0-8 as Lee during the jungling phase. Get my team up 20 kills

Still lose. Gp solo bot vs soraka (yea, I got their nasus that they had bot to try to run around stopping my jungling) left his lane after 25 minutes of farm with 88 cs.
EerieNewb
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Poland73 Posts
November 07 2011 03:29 GMT
#1209
Ok, just found this thread, probably a lot more people read it than admit reading it :p.

I thought I was above general teammate raging, but... you know what pisses me off the most? I queue up for a ranked game (just started rankeds) and get the champ selection screen, everyone greets each other with a pleasant hello or smth, probably in hope to at least not piss off potential halfbrains. Everyone declares their role and preferable lanes, and I get to play a support, not optimal for me, but not that bad if I get competent guys. We manage to get a bit strange, but reasonable team comp, at least every role is covered. We playfuly chat with each other, but guess what? SUMMONER 1 HAS LEFT THE BLABLA, ok, calm down, you might get those guys again... NO YOU WON'T, you have to play with keyboardless non-English speakers, who can't even communicate their inability to play other champs than Trynd or whatever they choose, so you can adjust. I can't overcome this bitter taste, the feeling that in an alternate universe I am owning it up with some friendly 35-minute-mates, instead I am stuck with a 00:00 timestamp disadvantage...
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
November 07 2011 03:38 GMT
#1210
On November 07 2011 12:29 EerieNewb wrote:
Ok, just found this thread, probably a lot more people read it than admit reading it :p.

I thought I was above general teammate raging, but... you know what pisses me off the most? I queue up for a ranked game (just started rankeds) and get the champ selection screen, everyone greets each other with a pleasant hello or smth, probably in hope to at least not piss off potential halfbrains. Everyone declares their role and preferable lanes, and I get to play a support, not optimal for me, but not that bad if I get competent guys. We manage to get a bit strange, but reasonable team comp, at least every role is covered. We playfuly chat with each other, but guess what? SUMMONER 1 HAS LEFT THE BLABLA, ok, calm down, you might get those guys again... NO YOU WON'T, you have to play with keyboardless non-English speakers, who can't even communicate their inability to play other champs than Trynd or whatever they choose, so you can adjust. I can't overcome this bitter taste, the feeling that in an alternate universe I am owning it up with some friendly 35-minute-mates, instead I am stuck with a 00:00 timestamp disadvantage...


LOL! (and yes sometimes I read other people's ills to make myself feel better)

This is so true...
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
November 07 2011 03:49 GMT
#1211
why would you build a chain mail against 3aps

why
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
November 07 2011 03:53 GMT
#1212
Its all ways the jungler's fault.
















: (
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
November 07 2011 08:40 GMT
#1213
im bad
Sabin010
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1892 Posts
November 07 2011 15:51 GMT
#1214
I was in a chat program with two friends. We all hit lock in to get random champs. Other two guys are a duo and say we can troll too, janna takes rally smite, soraka takes fortify and smite. The feed many kills to jungle minions and enemy champions. We are losing hard and they wouldn't surrender. It was bad.
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
November 07 2011 16:04 GMT
#1215
On November 08 2011 00:51 Sabin010 wrote:
I was in a chat program with two friends. We all hit lock in to get random champs. Other two guys are a duo and say we can troll too, janna takes rally smite, soraka takes fortify and smite. The feed many kills to jungle minions and enemy champions. We are losing hard and they wouldn't surrender. It was bad.

So wait, you're QQing because you got out-trolled?
lurked
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada918 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-07 16:42:00
November 07 2011 16:38 GMT
#1216
So, I finally decided to jump in ranked games, after playing over 1000 normal games. I grabbed one of my friend who just started playing rankeds too, who's around 1350rating.

It went really well the first day, went 8-4 win/loss with several champions(I wasn't sure I was ready for ranked games with most of these champions, but I guess I was!).

But then my rant starts...

Yesterday, I decided to play again with the same partner. We got teamed every single time vs people without even a clue.

First game : First pick = Amumu jungle. Second pick = Kass solo mid. Then, the player who picks 5th in our team, "calls" Anivia. We try to explain she should try to adjust to our team, so we get a good setup, as we already have 2 APs, but she doesn't want to hear anything, and then picks Anivia as last pick.

Final comp : Nasus solo top, Kass solo mid, Amumu jungle, Sona support, and..... yeah, Anivia bot...

And ofc, it still isn't that much of a bad comp, but far from optimal... Well, we still had some chances, but lets be realistic, couldn't end well...

Kass starts by going mid as was said several times in champion selection. Anivia follows him. We try to ask her to please go bot, as screwing our team comp was already enough, and to please not screw our laning. She simply doesn't answer. At this point the whole team is asking her politely to please go bot, nothing happens. Kass stays mid a bit, but after the first few waves, is forced to go bot lane.

Kass gets bot lane as lvl 1 vs 2 lvl 3s because of all the wasted time, and shaco decides to gank at the same time kass gets down there, so he gets picked up.

From there, everything just snowballed into one of the worst games ever. Anivia fed morg 0-4 within 10mins, then tries to go steal dragon in a 1v4 without smite, gets picked up and dies again. Now she starts blaming me(Amumu jungle) for not ganking mid(Because ganking Morg as 2 ap champions, when anivia is at 10-20% hp without her egg all game long, is a good idea...)

We decide to start team fights at this point, kind of early but both bot and mid lanes are getting owned hard. Every single team fights we get totally melted by Morgana, who is totally over-fed at this point, can't go back...

At the end of the game, we see that Anivia is around 1260ELO with 1win, and only 130wins in normal games, while we're all around 1400 in the game...

If at least teamwork was explain in the tutorial... Maybe people would learn this isn't a solo game... -_-

Anyway, that was the first game of a of a streak of 4 PAINFUL lost games, with someone similar to anivia every single game. Where it's not the fact that they're bad that makes us lose the game, but the fact that they simply don't want to cooperate, or play as a team, or are 5th to pick but "call" their only champion they'll play, or are the most selfish persons ever.

I mean, how hard it is to at least get used to 2 different roles before hitting "Ranked" ?

-

Edit: Woah, didnt expect this rant to be that long, but it's soooo good to finally get out of my system... Maybe I'll have the stomach to try again ranked games tonight... -_-

-

Also : STUPID ACCELERATED ELO!!!

Because I went 8-4 the first day, and all of this was accelerated ELO, I was at 1437 at this point. Maybe higher than what I should be, but it's not the point.

I'm now back to 1256 ELO after 4 lost games...
Magic is "just" magic until I get my hands on the source code.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 07 2011 20:13 GMT
#1217
Nasus over extends and dies. Enemy team does baron. What's the smart move then? Obviously for nasus to rez, tele into the middle of them, and then they steam roll us. le sigh
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Ryuu314
Profile Joined October 2009
United States12679 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-07 22:01:56
November 07 2011 22:01 GMT
#1218
fuck brazilian duo qs

9-2-8 as lee sin in 20 minutes. Lose because of 8-11 fp TF that focuses tanks and 3-15 tristana with ghostblade, pink razor, pickaxe, boots and 6 wards. Never says anything except random portugese shit and "i have 500 ping"
Yiruru
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada690 Posts
November 07 2011 23:01 GMT
#1219
http://i.imgur.com/LfqDz.jpg

how2carryhighelo
G3CKO
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1430 Posts
November 07 2011 23:20 GMT
#1220
45 minute into a game, poppy 0-8 80 cs

wtf are you doing retard
┌⋉⊳∀⊲) ☆ If your soul has not truly given up, then you can hear the sound that races through the end of the world.
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM459
IndyStarCraft 95
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 459
Lowko257
IndyStarCraft 95
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4874
Stork 2418
Horang2 466
Soulkey 367
Jaedong 344
Larva 268
Zeus 255
Soma 246
Mini 227
BeSt 208
[ Show more ]
sorry 102
Mind 79
Last 67
Hyun 63
Pusan 62
ZerO 60
Sexy 48
Shinee 34
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Sacsri 10
zelot 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe313
canceldota60
Gorgc3
League of Legends
JimRising 440
Other Games
gofns40569
singsing2057
Coldzera 696
Happy373
byalli296
Pyrionflax202
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 31
• StrangeGG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV299
• lizZardDota2221
League of Legends
• Jankos3698
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 30m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 30m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.