• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:09
CEST 18:09
KST 01:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8226 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 552

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 550 551 552 553 554 687 Next
Drium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States888 Posts
April 14 2014 20:27 GMT
#11021
Just got drop hacked for the first time. Some people are just pathetic. RIP ~20 lp i would have gained.
KwanROLLLLLLLED
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
April 14 2014 22:47 GMT
#11022
On April 15 2014 05:27 Drium wrote:
Just got drop hacked for the first time. Some people are just pathetic. RIP ~20 lp i would have gained.

I feel ya man...the other day I was dropped in a plat game and my friend yesterday was dropped in a gold I game LOL
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
April 14 2014 23:45 GMT
#11023
They got Ahri, Zed (that got fed to hell early because people are goddamn fucktards and stick around and get greedy) and Vayne.
We have Lee and Karma so shit lategame, and Jax, Corki, Xerath on top of that.

What do we do?
Well we chase for kills from our inhib turret to their goddamn fucking blue buff so that we can get 4v1'd by the respawned guys (while yelling that you create space, 'cause dying is mandatory to do it; are you also getting camped, mr. wannabe shitterofdeathx?), we hit a Lee Q and jump in right after we agree to poke, then flash into the rest of the team so Shen gets a 5-man taunt, we run around alone without vision, we try to 1v1 their assassins as squishies, or you know, WE FUCKING WALK RIGHT INTO THEIR GODDAMN INHIB TURRET as Karma and gift the game by eating a Charm to the face while poking your fucking head out like that.

YEAH, MORON. WHEN I SAID "LET XERATH POKE", I MEANT XERATH, NOR YOUR GODDAMN FUCKING LITTLE SHIT HEAD, POKING OUT OF THE COVER. NOPE, THAT'S NOT HOW IT'S DONE. YOU HAPPY, FUCKING TRASH?

0-7 today was sponsored by "that luck that made you doubt people's gf" for 4 of the first 5, and goddamn fucking trash and raging teammates that think they're hot shit for the remaining two.

I don't even ask to be carried or to have super amazing teammates. I JUST WANT THESE FUCKTARDS NOT TO FORGET THEIR GODDAMN BRAINS AT THE ENTRANCE. Is this too much to ask?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
April 15 2014 07:54 GMT
#11024
I think my biggest pet peeve is Kha'zixs who jump a screen and are like WTF NO CAME. You jumped a screen, people have to walk. Use your brain, sheesh.
SagaZ
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
France3460 Posts
April 15 2014 21:59 GMT
#11025
Seriously who the fuck at riot wakes up and thinks "let's take this champion that not a lot of people play and nerf him to the ground just because we can"
Be nice, buy wards and don't feed double buff.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
April 15 2014 21:59 GMT
#11026
On April 16 2014 06:59 SagaZ wrote:
Seriously who the fuck at riot wakes up and thinks "let's take this champion that not a lot of people play and nerf him to the ground just because we can"

Morello probably got raped by it, so he decided to nerfbat it like Irelia.

lol
God Bless
Cheap0
Profile Joined July 2012
United States540 Posts
April 16 2014 09:06 GMT
#11027
Last 5 games have all featured a top laner who loses lane somewhere between moderately badly and horribly badly. Ugh. Guess I'm not getting Plat any time soon.
IamPryda
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1186 Posts
April 16 2014 09:43 GMT
#11028
some im done with league till they fix that stupied fucking jungle item half the games I play our jungler ignores team till 20 mins then runs around like a retard trying to 1v5 saying omg to hard to carry.
Moar banelings less qq
M2
Profile Joined December 2002
Bulgaria4180 Posts
April 16 2014 12:06 GMT
#11029
The new Rengar....
Knife kitty, night kitty, put you on a slab. Stealthy kitty, hunter kitty, stab stab stab :-)
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-17 04:23:54
April 17 2014 04:23 GMT
#11030
have an aram with a vayne who decides to try to tumble past the entire enemy team when they have two base turrets up and we lose. then calls me terrible for having a bunch of deaths on akali, despite the fact that I was the reason we won like the last 3 fights and were probably going to win the game.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
April 17 2014 06:12 GMT
#11031
Since I've started playing supports I started getting idiot people in my team that always keeps feeding mid/top lane and junglers are non-existent whole game. So I'm playing Blitz, landing them hooks like a boss, killing that bot lane and zoning them pretty hard and top Renek goes 0/4 in first 10minutes against Ryze, mid picks Akali against Malzahar and feed him 3 kills in first 10 minutes and blames it on lag... Our jungler doesn't gank and if he ganked mid or top he was just feeding kills... Damn can't carry as support. I mean I did some really good grabs in late game, but that's it.

When I was playing jungle or mid or adc I could carry my team easily and I was actually getting pretty decent teams and now? Curse of playing supports. I'm 6lp away from my promos and I just keep on losing/winning 1 by 1 so I can't get there, goddamn it !
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
April 17 2014 08:26 GMT
#11032
God damnit riot every time I want to play some lol again I run into something horribly stupid you've done. Improving the bots before making the client less turd or adding in replay? No wonder I play one or two games and go back to dota.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
April 17 2014 12:45 GMT
#11033
Five games today:

First game - 6/3/0 Ziggs, soloed Nidalee twice in a row, then I realize I have our only 2 kills (Score is 2-10). Try to roam and start dying. We surrender around 20 minutes
Second game - 10/0/12 Annie supp, the Vayne we were versing was terrible. 25 min win
Third game - 12/3/6 Ryze top, win 41 min game (Felt bad for enemy shaco, he was like 7/1/5 at 15 minutes)
Fourth game - 0/2/0 Sona supp, we have two d/cs at lvl 1 (Enemy team had one d/c). We let them push and end
Fifth game - 2/2/0 Ryze top vs Nasus, again I have two d/cs at lvl 1, except this time the enemy team has all their players and whilst I kill Nasus twice it doesn't matter as they have bot inhib.

In the d/c games no-one was in both games on both winning teams so I didn't think it was some form of DDoS or drophack, but just really shit luck
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-17 13:56:58
April 17 2014 13:54 GMT
#11034
I just realized I haven't added anyone to my blacklist in nearly a month. I've had many crappy games since then, including some dc's, but no one deserving of The List in that time. Hooray! Maybe Gold really is better than Silver.

I guess this is the QQ thread and not the Awesomeness thread, so let me share with you some highlights from The List. These are all Silver III to Gold V games. Names removed to protect the horrible:

* [Player]: 0/10 Shen that rushed Wit's End and Merc Treads vs Pantheon
* [Player]: Bronzie lying about being "Silver II" smurf, can only play Top, but could not actually play Top
* [Player]: In champ select: "Don't own supports. Can't mid. Ahri support don't worry"
* [Player]: Toxic Katarina who built Mejai's at 1/9/0
* [Player]: In champ select: "I trust Gold over Silver" (in other words, Gold V 0 LP who picks below, but at the same time as, a Silver I 100 LP, and this is back when MMR determined pick order) steals jungle role. Instalocks Warwick jungle and is 0/7/2 before level 6.
* [Player]: Literally said in team chat: "Kassadin don't fucking gank other lanes that's MY JOB" and wouldn't give me blue buff because of it
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
April 17 2014 16:19 GMT
#11035
--- Nuked ---
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-17 21:37:44
April 17 2014 21:34 GMT
#11036
I hate when people steal like waves of 30 creeps from you repeatedly and then later are like WHERE'S YOUR FAARM. I don't know, why don't you check everyone else's inflated cs numbers. How bout the Syndra going for Zhonyas against Warwick who dies instantly? -_-

I don't even care if you steal it, just use it wisely and then don't blame me later when I'm not as tanky as I should be.
schmutttt
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia3856 Posts
April 18 2014 03:48 GMT
#11037
On April 17 2014 22:54 GrandInquisitor wrote:
I just realized I haven't added anyone to my blacklist in nearly a month. I've had many crappy games since then, including some dc's, but no one deserving of The List in that time. Hooray! Maybe Gold really is better than Silver.

I guess this is the QQ thread and not the Awesomeness thread, so let me share with you some highlights from The List. These are all Silver III to Gold V games. Names removed to protect the horrible:

* [Player]: 0/10 Shen that rushed Wit's End and Merc Treads vs Pantheon
* [Player]: Bronzie lying about being "Silver II" smurf, can only play Top, but could not actually play Top
* [Player]: In champ select: "Don't own supports. Can't mid. Ahri support don't worry"
* [Player]: Toxic Katarina who built Mejai's at 1/9/0
* [Player]: In champ select: "I trust Gold over Silver" (in other words, Gold V 0 LP who picks below, but at the same time as, a Silver I 100 LP, and this is back when MMR determined pick order) steals jungle role. Instalocks Warwick jungle and is 0/7/2 before level 6.
* [Player]: Literally said in team chat: "Kassadin don't fucking gank other lanes that's MY JOB" and wouldn't give me blue buff because of it


Is your blacklist your ignore list or a different one?

Apparently I have ignore 98 people on my main since Oce came out, doesn't surprise me on this server tbh
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
April 19 2014 01:54 GMT
#11038
--- Nuked ---
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-19 03:59:14
April 19 2014 03:56 GMT
#11039
I had a Xin who jungled and missed his first two ults then died 1v2. How do you miss Xin ult on stationary targets? Like I don't even... nevermind why are you trying to 1v2 for no apparent reason.
aurawashere
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada454 Posts
April 19 2014 05:09 GMT
#11040
d/c from a game im winning 25 mins in, cannot reconnect due to firewall game ends like 20 minutes fucking later and it shows up as a victory in my match history wut?
Prev 1 550 551 552 553 554 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 642
ComeBackTV 559
SteadfastSC427
Rex103
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 427
ProTech147
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 49
UpATreeSC 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44074
Jaedong 1332
Hyuk 1200
Mini 648
Soma 506
Horang2 484
BeSt 479
Soulkey 317
Larva 306
Rush 290
[ Show more ]
ZerO 267
Last 205
Snow 200
hero 81
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 56
Free 36
Killer 35
sorry 33
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 22
yabsab 21
HiyA 18
Shine 18
Trap 16
Dota 2
Gorgc7888
qojqva1420
Dendi904
Counter-Strike
Fnx 859
x6flipin778
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2558
Khaldor1972
Liquid`Hasu9
Other Games
ArmadaUGS3136
singsing1841
B2W.Neo990
hiko809
byalli454
KnowMe141
Liquid`VortiX117
QueenE95
Mew2King53
Trikslyr32
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2897
League of Legends
• Nemesis1946
• Jankos1077
• TFBlade745
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 51m
OSC
20h 51m
Stellar Fest
20h 51m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.