• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:21
CEST 17:21
KST 00:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8641 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 553

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 551 552 553 554 555 687 Next
scrubtastic
Profile Joined May 2009
1166 Posts
April 19 2014 08:26 GMT
#11041
dear diamond tier duo queue players,

please don't duo queue with silver tier players that easily tilt and become free kills

it doesn't matter that you won lane 2/0, that 11/3 riven that got fed off that silver 2 nasus is kind of painful to deal with

thanks,
your squishy support
cuppatea
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom1401 Posts
April 19 2014 09:03 GMT
#11042
Just played my first game in over a week - 2 feral flare junglers passively farming, 2 heal mid laners passively farming, 2 tanky TP top laners passively farming and 2 heal/exhaust bot lanes passively farming. And I thought Season 4 LoL sucked dick BEFORE patch 4.5. I've fallen completely out of love with this game.
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
April 19 2014 10:21 GMT
#11043
Place a ward inside baron, alone as none of my team are very near, as the enemy team is there and clearing our other wards.
Get caught and die.

Teammate "WTF dude".

30 seconds later the rest of my team comes, can see the enemies due to my ward. 3 kills, steal baron, push to their base and win.

WTF was I thinking warding baron! Such a dumb idea to give us the chance to steal it, kill them all and win the game. Terrible player.
HOLY CHECK!
Shottaz
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom414 Posts
April 19 2014 17:18 GMT
#11044
On April 15 2014 05:27 Drium wrote:
Just got drop hacked for the first time. Some people are just pathetic. RIP ~20 lp i would have gained.


Is it possible I got drop hacked in a normal draft? Game started stuttering and my ping shot up. Couldn't reconnect. Checked my net was still working with my phone and tried to reconnect and it game me some 'check your firewall message'.

I'm not trying to jump to conclusions but my net and pc have been stable for about 3 years now.
Praise the sun! \o/
aurawashere
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada454 Posts
April 20 2014 04:25 GMT
#11045
d/c and then cannot reconnect due to firewall, is this on my end? second time its happened in like 10+games
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
April 20 2014 05:27 GMT
#11046
--- Nuked ---
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
April 20 2014 07:21 GMT
#11047
Pretty bizarre, but you really should ping when you're going to gank.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
April 20 2014 08:32 GMT
#11048
--- Nuked ---
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 20 2014 11:04 GMT
#11049
Feels like since i dropped from my plat 3 promos, all i've done is lose.
like i cant even get team mates that seem like they have a brain, they're all mindless feeding retards.
what the fuck man
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
M2
Profile Joined December 2002
Bulgaria4180 Posts
April 20 2014 12:36 GMT
#11050
Not sure this is QQ, coz shit was seriously hilarious. Got support mordekaizer who actually requested to be support and he started feeding from the very beginning and when team threaten him with reports etc. he explained that everything is part of the plan. He'll feed enemy adc and then late game he will take him with ulti and carry the game 6:4 with fed enemy adc on our side xD.
He executed perfectly up to the part with feeding xD
Knife kitty, night kitty, put you on a slab. Stealthy kitty, hunter kitty, stab stab stab :-)
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
April 20 2014 17:47 GMT
#11051
Trashed a joke Akali (who picked her after I already had Orianna), 3 kills, died once instead of killing her because of a misplay (so 3-1 20 cs ahead instead of something like 4-0 30 cs ahead), despite Amumu camping the lane.
Then Xin decided it was a good idea to always dive people.
Ashe who was trash never followed anything except to miss his fucking arrows and run head first into people after fights.
Jax had that wonderful vamp -> zeal item build against a Lee who just said "thanks for all the free kills even after you outscale me", and to end the game instead of backing to defend our open inhibs tried to 1v1 the 8-1 Cait when he was 2-14 and 50 cs behind then tried to argue that "Jax is anti-carry, I counter her, he only outplayed" (not fucktard, he doesn't need to outplay when you have cutlass/zeal/zerks/randuin's vs a BT/PD/LW/BFS/zerks Cait, he just right-clicks you, pressed E to dodge yours, and fucks you up).

Akali ended up 14-8. Including the time he chased me on foot then RQ'd me for the finish, with ~150 HP and Ashe between us both, who walked to me but never even right-clicked Akali. So Akali chases, kills me, then walks away, and Ashe doesn't auto even once.

How is that fucking trash Gold II? He's fucking worse than Silver III players I've seen.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
April 20 2014 19:49 GMT
#11052
I cannot fucking win a promotional series. I really wish champ select was still based on MMR instead of randomly assigning places to everyone, being forced into roles that I'm not comfortable with (Mid/jungle) or having to deal with stupid lane matchups as a support with an AD that I go aggro at the oddest times and can't bait fights.

I just want to win a single promotional series to get out of low silver, is that so hard to ask?
Steam: rook492
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 21 2014 00:55 GMT
#11053
On April 21 2014 04:49 Crusnik wrote:
I cannot fucking win a promotional series. I really wish champ select was still based on MMR instead of randomly assigning places to everyone, being forced into roles that I'm not comfortable with (Mid/jungle) or having to deal with stupid lane matchups as a support with an AD that I go aggro at the oddest times and can't bait fights.

I just want to win a single promotional series to get out of low silver, is that so hard to ask?

dropped from plat 3 promos, up 1-0 to almost plat 5 0 lp, have won maybe 5 games at most
pls.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
April 21 2014 01:02 GMT
#11054
Yeah, you have it worse for sure, I at least still have a positive ranked record at 17-15 I think...Which could be a lot worse since I barely played Dota or any moba since like November >.>...
Steam: rook492
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 21 2014 01:05 GMT
#11055
On April 21 2014 10:02 Crusnik wrote:
Yeah, you have it worse for sure, I at least still have a positive ranked record at 17-15 I think...Which could be a lot worse since I barely played Dota or any moba since like November >.>...

I was almost at 30 more wins than losses too, now im like 8 away from breaking even
lolol
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-21 14:35:34
April 21 2014 13:59 GMT
#11056
Fucktad thinking he can juke because he's LB. Fails most of his shit (fucking misses a chain on Lux he's flanking when Panth is coming and will stun Lux for a surefire chain), stays under 100 HP trying to be cute and getting us all killed tyring to save his fucking ass.

And complains when we criticise him. Don't lose us the game, fucktard, it'll go better.


Fucking god Cait when we're fighting 2v2 with Sona against Draven and AP Lulu you fucking focus the Draven that's killing you. Both of them at half HP won't do anything good when Draven gets a double.
And don't fucking kid me when we all dive on Draven after Lulu and Syndra fuck up their flank and are cut from us, don't run away with 75% HP and whine "Syndra was zoning me", I know she wasn't, she was trying to get me and I was nowhere near you, you little lying piece of shit.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
April 21 2014 14:45 GMT
#11057
On April 18 2014 12:48 schmutttt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 22:54 GrandInquisitor wrote:
I just realized I haven't added anyone to my blacklist in nearly a month. I've had many crappy games since then, including some dc's, but no one deserving of The List in that time. Hooray! Maybe Gold really is better than Silver.

I guess this is the QQ thread and not the Awesomeness thread, so let me share with you some highlights from The List. These are all Silver III to Gold V games. Names removed to protect the horrible:

* [Player]: 0/10 Shen that rushed Wit's End and Merc Treads vs Pantheon
* [Player]: Bronzie lying about being "Silver II" smurf, can only play Top, but could not actually play Top
* [Player]: In champ select: "Don't own supports. Can't mid. Ahri support don't worry"
* [Player]: Toxic Katarina who built Mejai's at 1/9/0
* [Player]: In champ select: "I trust Gold over Silver" (in other words, Gold V 0 LP who picks below, but at the same time as, a Silver I 100 LP, and this is back when MMR determined pick order) steals jungle role. Instalocks Warwick jungle and is 0/7/2 before level 6.
* [Player]: Literally said in team chat: "Kassadin don't fucking gank other lanes that's MY JOB" and wouldn't give me blue buff because of it


Is your blacklist your ignore list or a different one?

Apparently I have ignore 98 people on my main since Oce came out, doesn't surprise me on this server tbh

It's a list of summoners that I've decided to instadodge if I see them on my team in champ select.
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
Nibbler89
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
884 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-21 16:10:14
April 21 2014 16:09 GMT
#11058
On April 21 2014 10:05 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 10:02 Crusnik wrote:
Yeah, you have it worse for sure, I at least still have a positive ranked record at 17-15 I think...Which could be a lot worse since I barely played Dota or any moba since like November >.>...

I was almost at 30 more wins than losses too, now im like 8 away from breaking even
lolol

I went from diamond v 63 lp like 3 days ago with a 60% over all winrate to plat 2 16 lp with like 52% or 53% winrate, last 3 games in a row have been 4v5's with dcs one of which was me unable to connect caus of "firewall" followed by everyones league clients crashing after the game ends no loss prevention on any of them. went on a 13 loss streak on original demotion from diamond to plat at least 20% of which were 4v5s and 80% of whcih were every other lane giving up 4 deaths within first 4-5 minutes. Just don't get how one can get so unlucky, sure if I was faker I probably coulda carried some of the games but you'd think not feeding in any of the games would lead to at least one win, feels like I have to play perfectly and carry hard core as in like go 6-0, (in one of my zigs games I actually went 5-0-3 early game, helping counter jungle their jungler with mine and roaming both top and bot successfully, and ended 8-1-3 and still lost) just to have a 40% chance of winning. Just sucks finally hitting a league goal and now not being able to win just having my mmr plummet further and further , If I do manage to hit diamond v again i'm just going to not touch soloq ueue to maintain the rank, its just way too luck based considering at least 20% of my games are 4v5s. At least 50% are trolls too, or char select losses, jungle yasuo last pick on a team with no knock ups when xin xhao is open, with a "challenger nidalee" that buys 0 wards the whole game and says "going mid no matter what" despite not saying anything until after we have a LB that ends up having to go top. Play support and carry adc, he even says" you're a god" to 5-1, but top and mid at that point have already fed a combined 10 kills without even getting ganked because it's ww jungle and their deaths are pre 6.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
April 21 2014 16:49 GMT
#11059
On April 22 2014 01:09 Nibbler89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 10:05 arb wrote:
On April 21 2014 10:02 Crusnik wrote:
Yeah, you have it worse for sure, I at least still have a positive ranked record at 17-15 I think...Which could be a lot worse since I barely played Dota or any moba since like November >.>...

I was almost at 30 more wins than losses too, now im like 8 away from breaking even
lolol

I went from diamond v 63 lp like 3 days ago with a 60% over all winrate to plat 2 16 lp with like 52% or 53% winrate, last 3 games in a row have been 4v5's with dcs one of which was me unable to connect caus of "firewall" followed by everyones league clients crashing after the game ends no loss prevention on any of them. went on a 13 loss streak on original demotion from diamond to plat at least 20% of which were 4v5s and 80% of whcih were every other lane giving up 4 deaths within first 4-5 minutes. Just don't get how one can get so unlucky, sure if I was faker I probably coulda carried some of the games but you'd think not feeding in any of the games would lead to at least one win, feels like I have to play perfectly and carry hard core as in like go 6-0, (in one of my zigs games I actually went 5-0-3 early game, helping counter jungle their jungler with mine and roaming both top and bot successfully, and ended 8-1-3 and still lost) just to have a 40% chance of winning. Just sucks finally hitting a league goal and now not being able to win just having my mmr plummet further and further , If I do manage to hit diamond v again i'm just going to not touch soloq ueue to maintain the rank, its just way too luck based considering at least 20% of my games are 4v5s. At least 50% are trolls too, or char select losses, jungle yasuo last pick on a team with no knock ups when xin xhao is open, with a "challenger nidalee" that buys 0 wards the whole game and says "going mid no matter what" despite not saying anything until after we have a LB that ends up having to go top. Play support and carry adc, he even says" you're a god" to 5-1, but top and mid at that point have already fed a combined 10 kills without even getting ganked because it's ww jungle and their deaths are pre 6.

It's common to blame team mates but all my games are basically just like this, i dont understand like when my rito is gonna reward me with decent team mates, maybe 1 game out of every 7 or 8 ill get team mates who are actually competent and dont just outright feed 50 kills by 5 minutes
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Omnishroud
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
1073 Posts
April 21 2014 17:43 GMT
#11060
On April 20 2014 17:32 krndandaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2014 16:21 GolemMadness wrote:
Pretty bizarre, but you really should ping when you're going to gank.


the guy was pushed to his tower. I can understand how a ping can be important if we're going for a coordinated gank but all I needed to do was walk into lane and kill the guy. we killed him and she bitched at me for not pinging.

like honestly, did you not see me walk up from river and just walk behind the guy?

I understand that pinging can always be helpful but no one should ever rely on a ping on a gank.
it's the laner's responsibility to watch the area around his lane. if a jungler comes to my lane to gank and I didn't notice because of whatever reason, it's totally my fault and I definitely do not blame him for it.

it's like a shen asking his team to ping when you need ulti. sure it's nice, but it's the shen's responsibility to watch for an opportunity to ult.


You really believe this?

Communication = key. Pinging = essential. End of discussion.

2 long winded posts when you are completely in the wrong over something so very basic to understand.
Omni = Capped (RIP TL Account) - LoL EUW: Capped92 - EU Bnet: Capped#1137 - Steam: Capped92
Prev 1 551 552 553 554 555 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 688
ComeBackTV 412
SteadfastSC357
Rex119
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 357
ProTech141
Rex 119
CosmosSc2 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44500
Jaedong 1177
Hyuk 1161
Soma 808
Mini 592
Horang2 559
BeSt 506
EffOrt 447
Soulkey 403
Larva 397
[ Show more ]
ZerO 284
Stork 270
Rush 256
Last 239
Snow 236
ggaemo 212
hero 77
Mind 59
Killer 53
Free 52
Shinee 33
Sharp 33
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
yabsab 16
Rock 16
HiyA 15
Trap 15
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8575
qojqva1261
Dendi759
Counter-Strike
x6flipin945
Fnx 766
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2330
Khaldor1865
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2884
singsing2064
B2W.Neo893
hiko881
byalli421
Liquid`VortiX180
KnowMe119
QueenE82
Mew2King77
Trikslyr26
Railgan17
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2466
League of Legends
• Nemesis1782
• Jankos1160
• TFBlade832
Other Games
• Shiphtur259
• WagamamaTV217
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 39m
OSC
21h 39m
Stellar Fest
21h 39m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.