• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:41
CEST 05:41
KST 12:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8852 users

[GSL] Up & Down Matches Day 1 - Page 109

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 116 Next
Slimijs
Profile Joined December 2010
Latvia65 Posts
May 09 2011 15:46 GMT
#2161
On May 09 2011 23:57 zerious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2011 23:55 Maenander wrote:
On May 09 2011 22:56 eoLithic wrote:
Nature has its ways. The weaker ones has to go and the strongest remain. I think both Jinro and HuK will fall down from code-A and leave Korea together with Haypro. Honestly, I don`t see any player with enough dedication and methodical approach to the game to keep up with the koreans, except IdrA.

I think it is definitely time to realize that the koreans are one step ahead, and will always be.

I just want the better players to stay, and that is what happened today. Jinro played like a beast a month or so ago though, oh well.

It is not like Jinro and Huk had more success in foreigner tournaments lately, I doubt players like Zenio are one step ahead of the non-korean scene.


I'm pretty sure Zenio would slaughter any foreign terran.


Well

+ Show Spoiler +
Drewbie beat him 2-0 in NASL yestarday
VIVA LA FRANCE!
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
May 09 2011 15:49 GMT
#2162
On May 09 2011 23:44 Pipeline wrote:
What ever happened to Jinros macro style? It has been a very long time since I saw a terran player with such late upgrades. I don't know how you guys feel but I'm having a hard time recognizing Jinro as a player. He went from solid macro terran to his current state? He needs to go back to his roots. Drop the stupid bunker nonsense at the start and go for macro games.


I don't think he has any confidence in his TvZ right now, heard him say a few times he is struggling with the matchup. Those builds and the way he played told me he is a bit lost in the matchup..


Hope to see him do well in Code A, the Jinro I know is a really solid player with great builds, don't give up Jinro!
Mordiford
Profile Joined April 2011
4448 Posts
May 09 2011 15:49 GMT
#2163
On May 10 2011 00:43 MechKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2011 00:38 lazyfeet wrote:
On May 10 2011 00:29 MechKing wrote:
On May 10 2011 00:21 PartyBiscuit wrote:
On May 10 2011 00:00 Beefwipe wrote:
On May 09 2011 23:53 shaman6ix wrote:
On May 09 2011 23:06 tdt wrote:
On May 09 2011 22:56 eoLithic wrote:
Nature has its ways. The weaker ones has to go and the strongest remain. I think both Jinro and HuK will fall down from code-A and leave Korea together with Haypro. Honestly, I don`t see any player with enough dedication and methodical approach to the game to keep up with the koreans, except IdrA.

I think it is definitely time to realize that the koreans are one step ahead, and will always be.

I just want the better players to stay, and that is what happened today. Jinro played like a beast a month or so ago though, oh well.

West don't have best players there. NaNi, Thor, Hasu, Dimaga, Strelok, kas and many others I think would be S class.

idra too of course. He was getting higher every season and is playing better than ever now.


What? Are you aware of the Code-S level of play? Hasu, Strelok would never ever get there. Kas has the skill and he could if he trained 24/7 but he lacks strong mentality and thats extremely important when it comes to stage matches.. Thor has a lot to prove yet, dont get carried away from his results in online matches he had a week to prepare for. NaNi and Dimaga are the only ones who i could see in Code-S after 2 or 3 months in Korea.


Are you aware of the Code-S level of play?

A lot of top Europeans would easily play in Code S, I can only think of a few Americans but the Europeans are definitely there skill-wise.

A few of the top Europeans could compete in Code S (and be about mid-tier), a lot could (maybe) compete in Code A. TSL shows that given enough preparation, a lot of Europeans can create very strong customized builds for their opponents and win decisively, the GSL World Championships showed that with little preparation they still can get slaughtered just as easily. I do agree almost nobody in the NA server could compete in Code S though.

I actually disagree. Given enough time, I think that a Kiwikaki, a TT1, a Major/Terran/Kitty, an Incontrol, a Tyler, a Drewbie etc. could all compete at least in code A. They would have to stay in korea for a LONG time though. They couldn't just fly over and compete in code S, although I bet a few europeans could.

Kiwikaki and incontrol tried to qualify open season 3 and fail. The reason i think it is super hard for foreigner to get into GSL is not because of skill but rather the number of pro players there are in korea competing. Bomber who fail to qualified until recently who destroyed whitera in 2 best of seven series when he was code B player. A IM team without nestea and mvp can compete with the the world team.

Wasn't incontrol only 1 game away? They were only there for like a month, max. Idra, jinro and haypro all qualified for GSL3. Huk and Jinro both got into code S. Idra is definitely a top foreigner, but do you think that Jinro is any better than Kas or Thorzain? Or is haypro better than morrow? Is Huk better than Kiwikaki or Naniwa? They might be, but there are still a ton of foreigners that are able to compete with koreans for sure if other foreigners can.


I want to reiterate, the players are really good, but the process for qualifying is just really hard and unforgiving.

Kiwikaki, SeleCT, inControl and many players have failed to qualify, not because they're bad players, but because they're out of their element, in an unforgiving environment with ridiculous pressure, particularly if they don't have a team consistently supporting them with a house and companion team like Liquid does. They have to commit to a single tournament and if they fail, they're in a foreign country without anything to really do other than practice for 3 months, while Liquid members are able to remain and do that in Korea right now, it's not as viable for others.
I)etox
Profile Joined April 2011
1240 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-09 15:53:48
May 09 2011 15:50 GMT
#2164
On May 10 2011 00:46 Slimijs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2011 23:57 zerious wrote:
On May 09 2011 23:55 Maenander wrote:
On May 09 2011 22:56 eoLithic wrote:
Nature has its ways. The weaker ones has to go and the strongest remain. I think both Jinro and HuK will fall down from code-A and leave Korea together with Haypro. Honestly, I don`t see any player with enough dedication and methodical approach to the game to keep up with the koreans, except IdrA.

I think it is definitely time to realize that the koreans are one step ahead, and will always be.

I just want the better players to stay, and that is what happened today. Jinro played like a beast a month or so ago though, oh well.

It is not like Jinro and Huk had more success in foreigner tournaments lately, I doubt players like Zenio are one step ahead of the non-korean scene.


I'm pretty sure Zenio would slaughter any foreign terran.


Well

+ Show Spoiler +
Drewbie beat him 2-0 in NASL yestarday


Well

+ Show Spoiler +
2-1 actually.


Edit: Also

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah I know the whole "matches are played on NA and the lag ruined Zenio's play" argument is pretty bad but he still made 2 spawning pools AND 2 baneling nests in game 2, and that's the one he won
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
May 09 2011 15:51 GMT
#2165
Wow, so much doom and gloom, just because Jinro is relegated to Code A, despite some amazing results in the past seasons. Lots of great players perform poorly and get relegated to Code A, should they just give up and go home?

Hell no. Jinro fighting!
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
Irrelevant
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2364 Posts
May 09 2011 15:56 GMT
#2166
On May 10 2011 00:46 Slimijs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2011 23:57 zerious wrote:
On May 09 2011 23:55 Maenander wrote:
On May 09 2011 22:56 eoLithic wrote:
Nature has its ways. The weaker ones has to go and the strongest remain. I think both Jinro and HuK will fall down from code-A and leave Korea together with Haypro. Honestly, I don`t see any player with enough dedication and methodical approach to the game to keep up with the koreans, except IdrA.

I think it is definitely time to realize that the koreans are one step ahead, and will always be.

I just want the better players to stay, and that is what happened today. Jinro played like a beast a month or so ago though, oh well.

It is not like Jinro and Huk had more success in foreigner tournaments lately, I doubt players like Zenio are one step ahead of the non-korean scene.


I'm pretty sure Zenio would slaughter any foreign terran.


Well

+ Show Spoiler +
Drewbie beat him 2-0 in NASL yestarday


Lag is a bitch, don't put too much stock into any results from online tournaments
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
May 09 2011 15:56 GMT
#2167
Jinro has had better days.

I don´t know what happened exactly but I think he had great runs in the GSL. If he has home sickness, he should go back home, no shame in that.
If it´s something else, I hope he can recover.

Since I don´t know what the problem is, I can only hope he gets better.
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
Irrelevant
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2364 Posts
May 09 2011 15:57 GMT
#2168
If anything I'm most surprised with San dropping down to Code A
Mordiford
Profile Joined April 2011
4448 Posts
May 09 2011 15:59 GMT
#2169
On May 10 2011 00:56 Irrelevant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2011 00:46 Slimijs wrote:
On May 09 2011 23:57 zerious wrote:
On May 09 2011 23:55 Maenander wrote:
On May 09 2011 22:56 eoLithic wrote:
Nature has its ways. The weaker ones has to go and the strongest remain. I think both Jinro and HuK will fall down from code-A and leave Korea together with Haypro. Honestly, I don`t see any player with enough dedication and methodical approach to the game to keep up with the koreans, except IdrA.

I think it is definitely time to realize that the koreans are one step ahead, and will always be.

I just want the better players to stay, and that is what happened today. Jinro played like a beast a month or so ago though, oh well.

It is not like Jinro and Huk had more success in foreigner tournaments lately, I doubt players like Zenio are one step ahead of the non-korean scene.


I'm pretty sure Zenio would slaughter any foreign terran.


Well

+ Show Spoiler +
Drewbie beat him 2-0 in NASL yestarday


Lag is a bitch, don't put too much stock into any results from online tournaments


It's not that much of an issue if you actually watch the fucking games...

I've seen some of the Korean players make plays that couldn't possibly be made in delay, and react to attacks too quickly for there to be any significant lag.

I believe the oGs house has really good internet or some shit, because they seem to play fine.

In some games, there's a clear delay and lag issue, in others, it hardly appears to be there at all.

I didn't notice anything in Zenio's game to suggest his performance was inhibited by lag.
Irrelevant
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2364 Posts
May 09 2011 15:59 GMT
#2170
On May 10 2011 00:56 Mataza wrote:
Jinro has had better days.

I don´t know what happened exactly but I think he had great runs in the GSL. If he has home sickness, he should go back home, no shame in that.
If it´s something else, I hope he can recover.

Since I don´t know what the problem is, I can only hope he gets better.


Feels like he's playing more like a korean and losing at their game rather than when he first came over his style was so different that most really didn't know how to react and were forced play his game
Irrelevant
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2364 Posts
May 09 2011 16:02 GMT
#2171
On May 10 2011 00:59 Mordiford wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2011 00:56 Irrelevant wrote:
On May 10 2011 00:46 Slimijs wrote:
On May 09 2011 23:57 zerious wrote:
On May 09 2011 23:55 Maenander wrote:
On May 09 2011 22:56 eoLithic wrote:
Nature has its ways. The weaker ones has to go and the strongest remain. I think both Jinro and HuK will fall down from code-A and leave Korea together with Haypro. Honestly, I don`t see any player with enough dedication and methodical approach to the game to keep up with the koreans, except IdrA.

I think it is definitely time to realize that the koreans are one step ahead, and will always be.

I just want the better players to stay, and that is what happened today. Jinro played like a beast a month or so ago though, oh well.

It is not like Jinro and Huk had more success in foreigner tournaments lately, I doubt players like Zenio are one step ahead of the non-korean scene.


I'm pretty sure Zenio would slaughter any foreign terran.


Well

+ Show Spoiler +
Drewbie beat him 2-0 in NASL yestarday


Lag is a bitch, don't put too much stock into any results from online tournaments


It's not that much of an issue if you actually watch the fucking games...

I've seen some of the Korean players make plays that couldn't possibly be made in delay, and react to attacks too quickly for there to be any significant lag.

I believe the oGs house has really good internet or some shit, because they seem to play fine.

In some games, there's a clear delay and lag issue, in others, it hardly appears to be there at all.

I didn't notice anything in Zenio's game to suggest his performance was inhibited by lag.
Having lag isn't just about not being able to react at a certain time during the game it the mind state of knowing you can't rely on micro forcing you to play the game completely different from what you would do in a lan setting where you could rely on your micro if needed.
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13021 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-09 16:09:13
May 09 2011 16:05 GMT
#2172
On May 10 2011 00:38 MechKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2011 00:37 Poopi wrote:
You really underestimate what "code S" means lol.
None foreigner would be able to fly to korea and qualify to code A then code S at his first try.
Very few could reach code S after months of training. Few could qualify for code A.

Rain, Tester, Killer, Lyn etc. all got into code S. Bomber didn't even get into the GSL until this season. It all depends.

I mean code S when you were not in the open seasons.
Bomber fall to Alicia, luck of the draws, Alicia is probably the best PvTer.
edit : and don't use results from NASL or any other cross-server based tournament lol, these results don't mean anything at all.
WriterMaru
m3rciless
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1476 Posts
May 09 2011 16:19 GMT
#2173
Jinro looked really tilted and mediocre. Medium and little mistakes all over the place add up to unwinnable defecits by midgame.

Perfect example, game on XNC, kills hatchery, leaves 2 bunkers sitting there full of marines and instead of salvaging and running, he sacs all 7 marines + 2 bunkers for 2 roaches. That seems like such an obvious thing to do. He must have been super tilted.
White-Ra fighting!
Yaotzin
Profile Joined August 2010
South Africa4280 Posts
May 09 2011 16:19 GMT
#2174
On May 10 2011 00:56 Irrelevant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2011 00:46 Slimijs wrote:
On May 09 2011 23:57 zerious wrote:
On May 09 2011 23:55 Maenander wrote:
On May 09 2011 22:56 eoLithic wrote:
Nature has its ways. The weaker ones has to go and the strongest remain. I think both Jinro and HuK will fall down from code-A and leave Korea together with Haypro. Honestly, I don`t see any player with enough dedication and methodical approach to the game to keep up with the koreans, except IdrA.

I think it is definitely time to realize that the koreans are one step ahead, and will always be.

I just want the better players to stay, and that is what happened today. Jinro played like a beast a month or so ago though, oh well.

It is not like Jinro and Huk had more success in foreigner tournaments lately, I doubt players like Zenio are one step ahead of the non-korean scene.


I'm pretty sure Zenio would slaughter any foreign terran.


Well

+ Show Spoiler +
Drewbie beat him 2-0 in NASL yestarday


Lag is a bitch, don't put too much stock into any results from online tournaments

Probably more important is that they play at 5am. I don't think anyone can play particularly well at that time...
bbQ4Aiur
Profile Joined March 2011
Hong Kong2752 Posts
May 09 2011 16:28 GMT
#2175
Zenio played so incredibly well today except how he handle jinro's bunker rush in game 2...
I was rooting for jinro but 2 bunker rushes in a row... id feel sad if jinro won game 3 tbh
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-09 16:35:04
May 09 2011 16:29 GMT
#2176
On May 09 2011 21:15 Wivyx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2011 21:11 Pwnographics wrote:
On May 09 2011 21:10 Wivyx wrote:
On May 09 2011 21:08 aruken wrote:
On May 09 2011 21:05 Poopi wrote:
On May 09 2011 21:04 Nesquik wrote:
On May 09 2011 21:03 bennyaus wrote:
On May 09 2011 21:02 4of8 wrote:
Seems like no foreigner next code S


HuK can still win, mate.


You seen Huk's group.. ?

If MKP wins against MMA HuK can stay code S. (MMA lost to SangHo so his TvP is not that good, but if it was pre-patch it'll be harder to win as protoss)

you are crazy to think MMA could lose to huk


HuK defeated MMA on ladder yesterday. Granted, it was on ladder, but he definitely had a chance to advance. Don't rule him out yet.


It wasn't Slayers'MMA, it was SlayersRyung.


The player specifically answered MMA when HuK asked who it was. He also talked about up&down and that he wished MKP would fall.

Ryung was mentioned in the chat, but that was HuK saying something along the lines of "I added you on twitter. You and Ryung."

He might have played them both yesterday though.


So is HuK an MMA/Ryung fan? He's got good taste. I really don't wanna see Jinro and HuK dropped to code a

Edit: Somehow bungled the quoting.
needmoreMicro
Profile Joined March 2011
36 Posts
May 09 2011 16:39 GMT
#2177
Unfortunate for Jinro, really thought he would roll over coca. Some bad moves and some bad luck lost him those games :/

Jinro is certainly code S calibre.. albeit just barely. huk, haypro are trying their level best and as much as I want them to do well, they seem to be choking big time.

Koreans are not that far ahead as compared to sc1. What separates them from foreigners is their ability to take risks which I feel lacks in most of the foreigners. Nevertheless, players like naniwa, kas and dimaga could easily take down code S players. As for NA, its all about select xD
doihy
Profile Joined August 2010
668 Posts
May 09 2011 16:41 GMT
#2178
On May 10 2011 00:46 Slimijs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2011 23:57 zerious wrote:
On May 09 2011 23:55 Maenander wrote:
On May 09 2011 22:56 eoLithic wrote:
Nature has its ways. The weaker ones has to go and the strongest remain. I think both Jinro and HuK will fall down from code-A and leave Korea together with Haypro. Honestly, I don`t see any player with enough dedication and methodical approach to the game to keep up with the koreans, except IdrA.

I think it is definitely time to realize that the koreans are one step ahead, and will always be.

I just want the better players to stay, and that is what happened today. Jinro played like a beast a month or so ago though, oh well.

It is not like Jinro and Huk had more success in foreigner tournaments lately, I doubt players like Zenio are one step ahead of the non-korean scene.


I'm pretty sure Zenio would slaughter any foreign terran.


Well

+ Show Spoiler +
Drewbie beat him 2-0 in NASL yestarday


Yea because Drewbie can totally make it through the Code A qualifiers, and then go on to Code S.
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
May 09 2011 16:47 GMT
#2179
oGs has some insane internet in their team house (they actually offered to let all korean players use their house for international games before), and as such lag should not be a big problem for oGs.Zenio. It probably isn't like playing on LAN, but the effects of lag would be minimal.
Mordiford
Profile Joined April 2011
4448 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-09 16:52:38
May 09 2011 16:52 GMT
#2180
On May 10 2011 01:41 doihy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2011 00:46 Slimijs wrote:
On May 09 2011 23:57 zerious wrote:
On May 09 2011 23:55 Maenander wrote:
On May 09 2011 22:56 eoLithic wrote:
Nature has its ways. The weaker ones has to go and the strongest remain. I think both Jinro and HuK will fall down from code-A and leave Korea together with Haypro. Honestly, I don`t see any player with enough dedication and methodical approach to the game to keep up with the koreans, except IdrA.

I think it is definitely time to realize that the koreans are one step ahead, and will always be.

I just want the better players to stay, and that is what happened today. Jinro played like a beast a month or so ago though, oh well.

It is not like Jinro and Huk had more success in foreigner tournaments lately, I doubt players like Zenio are one step ahead of the non-korean scene.


I'm pretty sure Zenio would slaughter any foreign terran.


Well

+ Show Spoiler +
Drewbie beat him 2-0 in NASL yestarday


Yea because Drewbie can totally make it through the Code A qualifiers, and then go on to Code S.


He probably could if he put his mind to it and took 6 months out to move to Korea.

What are you trying to imply? GSL is a commitment, some other top players have failed to make it in because they simply take one shot at it and then leave, most of the players in there right now either took the time to consistently work at getting in and staying in, or were a part of GSL early on before the split really pushed weaker players out.

It'd be astounding for anyone to just move to Korea and make their way into Code S in one try at the moment. Even more astounding if they managed to stay in Code S for a following season.
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 116 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 213
Nina 126
SpeCial 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12423
Rain 1982
Dewaltoss 44
NaDa 30
Bale 28
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Counter-Strike
taco 543
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1445
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1299
WinterStarcraft607
Other Games
summit1g8630
Doublelift2173
JimRising 657
PiGStarcraft304
ArmadaUGS203
C9.Mang0199
Maynarde136
ViBE86
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick823
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 78
• practicex 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki175
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo814
• Stunt202
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 19m
OSC
9h 19m
Stellar Fest
9h 19m
OSC
20h 19m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.