• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:21
CEST 02:21
KST 09:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7580 users

[G] The Triple Barrel Bust - Zerg vs Terran - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
rikter
Profile Joined November 2010
United States352 Posts
June 15 2013 02:52 GMT
#81
Hes probably talking to me, I brought up reactor hellion, been using that lately and I prefer it since Im safer early and I can make up ground with the quick hellbats I get. You can also hit a strong timing at 11 like MVP did vs stephano. Middle of the road build, suits my strengths better.
No one wants a box of shit, even if it is for Christmas.
spalding
Profile Joined August 2010
95 Posts
June 15 2013 04:11 GMT
#82
As a terran/random player this looks quite difficult to defend. nice guide, well written
HanSomPa
Profile Joined December 2012
United States87 Posts
June 15 2013 09:25 GMT
#83
On June 15 2013 07:54 rikter wrote:

There is more to the game than just economy, so while it may be sub optimal in that regard it is very optimal in others. I said as much in my earlier post, I find its worth the couple of svcs. My TVZ is above 80% against high diamond low masters zergs, many took fast thirds, but if you do MVPs timing attack they dont get the chance to really use it anyways. Reactor hellion expand is a nice middle of the road build, it gives you a lot of options. Its easy to defend zerg all ins, you have the option of a really strong midgame, and you can still choose to move into a third orbital, its hardly suicide and the units you have are so efficient that you can afford to be less than optimal somewhere else.



We are not talking about that. Hellion reactor is not used on pro level specifically because you cannot deny quick 3 bases from Zerg. The Queen patch is a very big deal. Just because you face baddie zergs on ladder won't mean it'll keep happening. You are arguing that Hellion Reactor is viable, which it is not anymore. The only way it'll punish someone is incredibly bad play and bad reactions from the Zerg.

First drone scout, he will see your gas whether you like it or not. He will scout your reactor Hellion either with a ling poke or an oy sacc. Once he sees reactor hellion he will simply get 6 Queens 3 Hatches. You won't be able to deny it a tall with hellions. There is zero chance of that happening. Furthermore, his creep will still be out of control. The way it currently works on pro level is that Terrans allow that creep to spread until roughly 10 minutes. With Hellion Reactor you get your CC around 21 supply. It lands in your nat around 32 supply. I know this because I play Terran and I used Reactor Hellion into strong 2 base timings before and after the Queen patch in WoL.

Here is the proper zerg reaction. 6 Queen 3 Hatch, drone like mad.Sacc an ovy, ling poke around 6:30-8:30 to scout production or unit comp. Make a perfect counter to your army and blow it up when you push. Proceed to get 5 bases or allin for a kill. This is why Reactor Hellion isn't done anymore. You can read all about it in the Terran Help me Thread for WoL and HotS. Stephano is horrible so far in HotS and you should be watching GSL zergs winning and losing games to really improve your TvZ. Korean Terrans aren't boring macro monsters. There are a variety of allins done besides 11/11 in CodeA and Code S.

@vaderseven I wasn't referring to you but I saw a couple of peope dismissing this build a bit and bringing up drops. Which is not what this build is about. Drop will get completely shut down before 14:00 because of the number of units you have. Not to mention the static defense you should be getting along the game anyway.

In fact, I think you bring a very good point about Select and Flash/Innovation. That is the difference between 3CC Macro vs 2CC Production CC opening. 2 Base play means you should play super turtle. Protect your drones, make sveral more rounds of troops and completely crush the Terran army. Because the terran delayed his 3rd CC he needs to preserve his troops or do extreme damage to come out even, otherwise he wont't be able to set up his third base. With 3cc Duble Bay you atleast have an obscene economy to try to come back. With delayed CC there is no coming back if your initial pressure accomplishes nothing.
He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.
focusfight
Profile Joined May 2011
4 Posts
June 15 2013 09:49 GMT
#84
Thanks for the awesome guide!
Flash3894
Profile Joined May 2012
3 Posts
June 15 2013 17:58 GMT
#85
This is a great guide and build, i just have one question, can i start with your other early roach ling pressure build and transition into the 2nd barrel and so on?
Toss imba.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
June 15 2013 19:47 GMT
#86
Hi Tang,

First I want to say thank you for this great guide. I've been struggling a lot in ZvT lately that whenever I get Terran on ladder, I just want to quit. But with this build, the game has become fun again.

Secondly, I've been using this build all of yesterday and my feedbacks are



1. First Barrel seems weakest to Hellbat drop openers with CC in their main. The lings are rendered useless.
What is your response if your 14 lings run over to see 2 hellbats and 2 hellions up the ramp?

2. Second bust is awesome, this can transition to soulkey-esque all-ins if you've done enough damage.

3. Third bust, I don't like at all. Right after the second bust, the Terran is almost always behind. They will try to get back in the game by dropping EVERYWHERE. I really don't like the idea of defending a million drops while letting Terrans get another CC up. Masters level and above can do it, but I'm only diamond league.

Yesterday, one random 2 medivac with 2 hellbats and 8 marines wrecked my main's mineral's line. I couldn't get back in time no matter how many speedlings I had.




Solution: Mutalisk transition after 2nd bust
You should have enough gas for at least 15 mutalisks when the bust is over.

-Since the Terran is still recoiling from the damage done, they will have little to defend muta-harassment.
-The mutalisk will impede and discourage all drop plays while you take a 4th, get hive and whatever late game units you want.

This seems like a better play than just hitting the ultra timing at 18 minutes.

I want to hear your thoughts on the matter
moo...for DRG
Rasper
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom25 Posts
June 16 2013 08:06 GMT
#87
Decent guide as always tang! I tried it a couple times but decided the whole build wasn't for me so I've just stolen your opener and the 1st barrel which I find I'm having a better time with then going hatch 1st, from the 1st barrel I can pretty much see what he is doing then play reactionary from there
SacredCoconut
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland121 Posts
June 16 2013 08:11 GMT
#88
Yeah one of the best things about first barrel is that you can so easely know what the opponent is doing most of the time. This is so great in ladder against not the best opponents and feel likes it removes some of the randomness.
I apologize for possible grammar errors.
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
June 16 2013 21:41 GMT
#89
On June 16 2013 02:58 Flash3894 wrote:
This is a great guide and build, i just have one question, can i start with your other early roach ling pressure build and transition into the 2nd barrel and so on?

Absolutely, in fact you can do any aggressive opening then transition to the second barrel.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
June 16 2013 21:50 GMT
#90
On June 16 2013 04:47 neoghaleon55 wrote:


1. First Barrel seems weakest to Hellbat drop openers with CC in their main. The lings are rendered useless.
What is your response if your 14 lings run over to see 2 hellbats and 2 hellions up the ramp?

Yesterday, one random 2 medivac with 2 hellbats and 8 marines wrecked my main's mineral's line. I couldn't get back in time no matter how many speedlings I had.




Solution: Mutalisk transition after 2nd bust
You should have enough gas for at least 15 mutalisks when the bust is over.

-Since the Terran is still recoiling from the damage done, they will have little to defend muta-harassment.
-The mutalisk will impede and discourage all drop plays while you take a 4th, get hive and whatever late game units you want.

This seems like a better play than just hitting the ultra timing at 18 minutes.

I want to hear your thoughts on the matter

If your first 14 lings arrive and you scout that he's going Hellbats, or for whatever reason suspect a Hellbat drop, it would be reasonable to add a Spore/Spine to each mineral line (think Soulkey's placement in GSL finals). In general though, those drops should come around the time your Roaches are building anyway, so if your reaction time is good (pull Drones) and your 3Queens focus the medivacs, you can minimize damage.

I think a Mutalisk transition is highly viable (after the second bust), just drop a spire while you Drone your third and aim for that same 66+ worker economy before switching into Ling/Bling/Muta production.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
phrenzy
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom478 Posts
June 17 2013 07:02 GMT
#91
Tang seriously this is brilliant. I am having so much trouble right now zvt. I know a few people who have switched races and they say its less effort and more effective. They could be super biased but the only style i have been playing is Blade's guide. And it is solid. There is nothing wrong with it whatsoever. The problem for me is dealing with drops and engaging armies. I make drones for however long i can get away with and when they make their push i either just die or struggle to survive. And trying to kill and army that can position themselves is way harder than if you bring the fight to them.

Plus having more than one style is something i really need right now. Cheers and thanks for all your work.
Crugio
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia45 Posts
June 17 2013 11:08 GMT
#92
I really like the ideas around this build.

Is there a reason for getting 1/1 earlier then lair? I.e. why you don't use say an optimised timing for the Barrel 2 push?

On 4 gas, e.g.:
First 100g to Lair, 2xEvo, RW, Next 50g to Bane Nest
Next 250g to +1/+1,
Next 250g and @ 100% Lair: Roach Speed/Bane Speed

Of course these could be delayed if there is a need to spend gas on roaches/banes earlier.

Seems that the critical path for Barrel 2 is Lair into both speeds (80s + 110s = 190s).
Followed by +1/+1 at 160s

I'm in a world of hurt!
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
June 17 2013 13:17 GMT
#93
On June 17 2013 20:08 Crugio wrote:
I really like the ideas around this build.

Is there a reason for getting 1/1 earlier then lair? I.e. why you don't use say an optimised timing for the Barrel 2 push?

On 4 gas, e.g.:
First 100g to Lair, 2xEvo, RW, Next 50g to Bane Nest
Next 250g to +1/+1,
Next 250g and @ 100% Lair: Roach Speed/Bane Speed

Of course these could be delayed if there is a need to spend gas on roaches/banes earlier.

Seems that the critical path for Barrel 2 is Lair into both speeds (80s + 110s = 190s).
Followed by +1/+1 at 160s


That's true, except that it takes 35 seconds to build the Evo chambers (195 seconds to finish upgrades from scratch). You could build the 2 Evo Chambers, then start the Lair with the first 100gas. I'd have to test it but I think that is a little bit more optimized. A sequence like...

2xEvo
Lair
+1/+1
RW/Bane Nest
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
SacredCoconut
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland121 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 14:05:00
June 17 2013 14:04 GMT
#94
If you have 3 gases maining and you start lair and make 2 evos at same time you will have 250 gas when evos are ready. if you start 4th gas right timing you will have 250 gas when lair is ready as well after makeing baneling nest.
I apologize for possible grammar errors.
GleaM
Profile Joined June 2011
United States207 Posts
June 18 2013 14:10 GMT
#95
It really bothers me how the people on TL will just accept a well-written guide, regardless of the content, and praise TangSC like everyone does.

Me? I can read the title of a guide's name and know who wrote it. I honestly think this guy wakes up in the morning and says "What all-in can I theorycraft with my race, and how can I justify not calling it an all-in, rather an 'attack' or 'aggression'?" Its the same. Every time with the exception of the Stephano-style macro guide, which was actually really good.

Interesting to note how this guide is very similar to other "aggression" guides written by Tang. The guide that has all the screenshots on Metropolis... I will look for the OP... its basically heavy, all-in "agression" followed by making zero units for several minutes in the effort to making a "maxed out zergling baneling ultralisk army with good upgrades by 14 minutes". Like I don't understand how these guides keep cropping up. Like, I mean, good on you for 'contributing' to the community, though I don't wanna get too praise-filled because I know that you make money off of the community. I guess this just shows an interesting difference. The people that are creating solid, macro-style content are much more respected and in some cases receiving a higher kickback financially.

But why does this bother me? Because this kind of play isn't fun to play against. If I play safely, I hold the roach/baneling all-in, which is what this is. This isn't the solid 3base roach speedbane aggression that the top zerg players are using ZvT. This is a 2base roach/speedbane all-in that transitions into making a billion drones, 2 hatcheries, and no units, and PRAYING that the Terran doesn't build a seige tank, and PRAYING that if the Terran repels the attack, he doesn't counter with a strong biomine army with 1-3 tanks mixed in. ( I am a mid-masters random player that doesn't use gimmicky all-ins; perhaps this can give you some perspective as to why kind of play is almost offensive to me )
GleaM
Profile Joined June 2011
United States207 Posts
June 18 2013 14:15 GMT
#96
On June 17 2013 16:02 phrenzy wrote:
Tang seriously this is brilliant. I am having so much trouble right now zvt. I know a few people who have switched races and they say its less effort and more effective. They could be super biased but the only style i have been playing is Blade's guide. And it is solid. There is nothing wrong with it whatsoever. The problem for me is dealing with drops and engaging armies. I make drones for however long i can get away with and when they make their push i either just die or struggle to survive. And trying to kill and army that can position themselves is way harder than if you bring the fight to them.

Plus having more than one style is something i really need right now. Cheers and thanks for all your work.


This is exactly the kind of player you cater to Tang. 'I've been losing ZvT with macro play at the level I play at ladder, (whatever that ladder is) so now I will start using your all-ins and hopefully beat players that are better than I am!

Like, I guess you're making people happy. It's kind of like the MaximusBlack effect. He makes his followers, who are cult-like in their devotion, happy. Good for him I guess. Even though all he is doing is to help foster the growth of the angry, raging, 4gate scum that pollute this mostly spectacular community.

User was temp banned for this post.
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
June 18 2013 15:27 GMT
#97
On June 18 2013 23:10 GleaM wrote:
It really bothers me how the people on TL will just accept a well-written guide, regardless of the content, and praise TangSC like everyone does.

Me? I can read the title of a guide's name and know who wrote it. I honestly think this guy wakes up in the morning and says "What all-in can I theorycraft with my race, and how can I justify not calling it an all-in, rather an 'attack' or 'aggression'?" Its the same. Every time with the exception of the Stephano-style macro guide, which was actually really good.

Interesting to note how this guide is very similar to other "aggression" guides written by Tang. The guide that has all the screenshots on Metropolis... I will look for the OP... its basically heavy, all-in "agression" followed by making zero units for several minutes in the effort to making a "maxed out zergling baneling ultralisk army with good upgrades by 14 minutes". Like I don't understand how these guides keep cropping up. Like, I mean, good on you for 'contributing' to the community, though I don't wanna get too praise-filled because I know that you make money off of the community. I guess this just shows an interesting difference. The people that are creating solid, macro-style content are much more respected and in some cases receiving a higher kickback financially.

But why does this bother me? Because this kind of play isn't fun to play against. If I play safely, I hold the roach/baneling all-in, which is what this is. This isn't the solid 3base roach speedbane aggression that the top zerg players are using ZvT. This is a 2base roach/speedbane all-in that transitions into making a billion drones, 2 hatcheries, and no units, and PRAYING that the Terran doesn't build a seige tank, and PRAYING that if the Terran repels the attack, he doesn't counter with a strong biomine army with 1-3 tanks mixed in. ( I am a mid-masters random player that doesn't use gimmicky all-ins; perhaps this can give you some perspective as to why kind of play is almost offensive to me )

GleaM if you want to make honest criticism of certain aspects of this style (like that the Roach/Bane timing is on a 2-base economy instead of 3), then that's fine. In fact, I'd welcome it because such a discussion would be focused and constructive. Even if you wanted to condemn the content of the guide, or personally insult me, I'd tolerate it with an open mind and look for ways to learn from what you've said. But your last two posts are so filled with you-know-what that you seem to be overlooking the chance to use your knowledge to contribute in any meaningful or helpful way. You even insulted someone who read and enjoyed the guide, and for me that's just so low and unforgivable.

You think that I just wake up in the morning and say "What all-in can I theorycraft with my race, and how can I justify not calling it an all-in"; and you're goddamn right I do. I love studying aggressive strategies, I love all-ins, and I love blurring the lines between the two. That is how I have learned and played Starcraft II since the first day I bought it, because for me it has been the most fun and effective, and if you think that's wrong, well, tell that to the big grin on my face. Or tell it to GSL Zerg pros like Shine, who almost exclusively uses aggressive early timings and well-planned transitions. Or Soulkey, who used 2Base Roach/Bane all-ins to beat Innovation in the GSL finals - the most competitive SC2 tournament in the world.

Starcraft II strategy is not so black and white as you say, and your personal opinion on how the game should be played is based on your own flawed mindset that all-ins = evil; and this is a way of thinking that needs to change.

Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
June 18 2013 15:34 GMT
#98
Of course it's gonna be a TangSC build :D
Sounds neat man.
SacredCoconut
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland121 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-18 15:42:46
June 18 2013 15:42 GMT
#99
On June 18 2013 23:10 GleaM wrote:
But why does this bother me? Because this kind of play isn't fun to play against. If I play safely, I hold the roach/baneling all-in, which is what this is. This isn't the solid 3base roach speedbane aggression that the top zerg players are using ZvT. This is a 2base roach/speedbane all-in that transitions into making a billion drones, 2 hatcheries, and no units, and PRAYING that the Terran doesn't build a seige tank, and PRAYING that if the Terran repels the attack, he doesn't counter with a strong biomine army with 1-3 tanks mixed in. ( I am a mid-masters random player that doesn't use gimmicky all-ins; perhaps this can give you some perspective as to why kind of play is almost offensive to me )


Damn people like you bother me in ladder, because its not fun to play against. If i all in i will kill you, but if i play safe macro style im behind. Its so offensive to me you try the get advantage by doing something i dont do.
I apologize for possible grammar errors.
SpeCtor
Profile Joined August 2010
233 Posts
June 18 2013 15:46 GMT
#100
spotting a 15 pool opening is a sure sign imo
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2235
Artosis 704
White-Ra 105
910 44
Dota 2
monkeys_forever572
NeuroSwarm183
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv260
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe168
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr111
Other Games
summit1g8398
shahzam585
JimRising 518
C9.Mang0339
ArmadaUGS73
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick768
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream324
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• davetesta22
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 40m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 40m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.