• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:51
CEST 14:51
KST 21:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8041 users

[G] The Triple Barrel Bust - Zerg vs Terran - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
JohnGreggor
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada148 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-18 15:51:48
June 18 2013 15:47 GMT
#101
On June 18 2013 23:10 GleaM wrote:But why does this bother me? Because this kind of play isn't fun to play against


I've quoted the only relevant point in your post, but unfortunately this is a strategy thread instead of an opinion one so it shouldn't really be here. It took a while for you to get to the meat through all that text so I'll keep it concise: If you are expecting a response other than deal with it I think your in for disapointment.
SacredCoconut
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland121 Posts
June 18 2013 15:48 GMT
#102
On June 19 2013 00:46 SpeCtor wrote:
spotting a 15 pool opening is a sure sign imo


Of what? You can play so many ways from that if you just expand your knowledge.
I apologize for possible grammar errors.
AwM
Profile Joined November 2012
United States80 Posts
June 18 2013 15:52 GMT
#103
On June 19 2013 00:46 SpeCtor wrote:
spotting a 15 pool opening is a sure sign imo

I don't think so. I use to use a 4 queen opening off a 15/15/17 pool/hatch/gas. But something happened and that build started to fall behind. I will for sure try this one out though Tang, hopefully it does good work for me
Every time you read this a SCV dies.
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
June 18 2013 15:58 GMT
#104
On June 19 2013 00:46 SpeCtor wrote:
spotting a 15 pool opening is a sure sign imo

I agree, spotting a 15pool with a gas is a sure sign of early aggression. I don't think it's easy for Terran to respond in a way that puts you much behind though, even knowing it's coming.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
stratmatt
Profile Joined April 2011
United States913 Posts
June 18 2013 16:03 GMT
#105
Im a diamond terran and I dont understand how the first barrell will stop my cc frst if I immedately build a bunker on the low ground. The best the zerg can hope for is to delay my mining until my helions pops and at that point I feel like Id already be ahead. Anyone care to shed some light? I never go reaper, aways cc first, sometimes even on the low ground depening on the map.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
June 18 2013 16:15 GMT
#106
On June 19 2013 01:03 stratmatt wrote:
Im a diamond terran and I dont understand how the first barrell will stop my cc frst if I immedately build a bunker on the low ground. The best the zerg can hope for is to delay my mining until my helions pops and at that point I feel like Id already be ahead. Anyone care to shed some light? I never go reaper, aways cc first, sometimes even on the low ground depening on the map.

Or even better, wall your natural by 5'50 and you're now impervious to Speedling pressure.
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
June 18 2013 16:28 GMT
#107
On June 19 2013 01:15 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 01:03 stratmatt wrote:
Im a diamond terran and I dont understand how the first barrell will stop my cc frst if I immedately build a bunker on the low ground. The best the zerg can hope for is to delay my mining until my helions pops and at that point I feel like Id already be ahead. Anyone care to shed some light? I never go reaper, aways cc first, sometimes even on the low ground depening on the map.

Or even better, wall your natural by 5'50 and you're now impervious to Speedling pressure.

Yeah this works especially well on maps like Neo Planet LE.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-18 16:45:33
June 18 2013 16:37 GMT
#108
On June 19 2013 01:03 stratmatt wrote:
Im a diamond terran and I dont understand how the first barrell will stop my cc frst if I immedately build a bunker on the low ground. The best the zerg can hope for is to delay my mining until my helions pops and at that point I feel like Id already be ahead.

The initial 14 Lings is usually enough to kill the bunker/marines, but it's a bit of a waste to trade that way. It's better to run-by any bunkers and start hitting the top of the ramp and/or the expansion. You'd be surprised how many times the door is open, or the factory/barracks is swapping, or the Lings break the reactor.

Worst case scenario, Terran is completely walled and pulls 6~ workers off the main mineral line to repair, and you kill 1-3 expansion SCVs while you pull out, then you still have some Speedlings alive for defence/map control. The 14 Speedlings are a surprisingly small investment, even when compared with a greedier hatch-first opening. The real meat of the build is the second bust; the first is meant more to throw Terran off their refined build/plan.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
June 18 2013 16:55 GMT
#109
On June 19 2013 01:03 stratmatt wrote:
Im a diamond terran and I dont understand how the first barrell will stop my cc frst if I immedately build a bunker on the low ground. The best the zerg can hope for is to delay my mining until my helions pops and at that point I feel like Id already be ahead. Anyone care to shed some light? I never go reaper, aways cc first, sometimes even on the low ground depening on the map.


welcome to catz build,
proxy hatch absolutely destroys CC high ground and is still contentious when built on the low ground. I'm diamond zerg.

By the way, Tang, do you ever drone scout?
I feel like the 3 barrel bust open is only good against gas first Terrans, a reaper sure sign. Not that it can't work against CC first or gasless rax first, just that there are better builds out there against those opens.
moo...for DRG
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-18 16:59:23
June 18 2013 16:58 GMT
#110
On June 19 2013 01:55 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 01:03 stratmatt wrote:
Im a diamond terran and I dont understand how the first barrell will stop my cc frst if I immedately build a bunker on the low ground. The best the zerg can hope for is to delay my mining until my helions pops and at that point I feel like Id already be ahead. Anyone care to shed some light? I never go reaper, aways cc first, sometimes even on the low ground depening on the map.

By the way, Tang, do you ever drone scout?
I feel like the 3 barrel bust open is only good against gas first Terrans, a reaper sure sign. Not that it can't work against CC first or gasless rax first, just that there are better builds out there against those opens.

I'm so attached to the Speedling opening that I do it regardless of my opponents' builds. I'm confident with it against gas-first, CC-first, 1-Rax FE, etc. I do think that you could Drone-scout and have a different first bust for each Terran opening (14 Speedlings for Reapers, Shine's 12 Roach against CC-first, etc.) but I don't Drone-scout myself, I want them minerals.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
June 18 2013 17:02 GMT
#111
On June 19 2013 01:55 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 01:03 stratmatt wrote:
Im a diamond terran and I dont understand how the first barrell will stop my cc frst if I immedately build a bunker on the low ground. The best the zerg can hope for is to delay my mining until my helions pops and at that point I feel like Id already be ahead. Anyone care to shed some light? I never go reaper, aways cc first, sometimes even on the low ground depening on the map.


welcome to catz build,
proxy hatch absolutely destroys CC high ground and is still contentious when built on the low ground. I'm diamond zerg.

? No. And his post had nothing to do with proxy hatch anyway.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
June 18 2013 17:06 GMT
#112
On June 19 2013 02:02 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 01:55 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On June 19 2013 01:03 stratmatt wrote:
Im a diamond terran and I dont understand how the first barrell will stop my cc frst if I immedately build a bunker on the low ground. The best the zerg can hope for is to delay my mining until my helions pops and at that point I feel like Id already be ahead. Anyone care to shed some light? I never go reaper, aways cc first, sometimes even on the low ground depening on the map.


welcome to catz build,
proxy hatch absolutely destroys CC high ground and is still contentious when built on the low ground. I'm diamond zerg.

? No. And his post had nothing to do with proxy hatch anyway.


sorry for tangential argument.
I agree with this post, 14 lings don't do well against CC first, but catz build does.
Which is why I'm advocating drone scouting...something that tang admits he doesn't do often.
moo...for DRG
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-18 17:12:28
June 18 2013 17:12 GMT
#113
On June 19 2013 02:06 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 02:02 TheDwf wrote:
On June 19 2013 01:55 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On June 19 2013 01:03 stratmatt wrote:
Im a diamond terran and I dont understand how the first barrell will stop my cc frst if I immedately build a bunker on the low ground. The best the zerg can hope for is to delay my mining until my helions pops and at that point I feel like Id already be ahead. Anyone care to shed some light? I never go reaper, aways cc first, sometimes even on the low ground depening on the map.


welcome to catz build,
proxy hatch absolutely destroys CC high ground and is still contentious when built on the low ground. I'm diamond zerg.

? No. And his post had nothing to do with proxy hatch anyway.

Which is why I'm advocating drone scouting...something that tang admits he doesn't do often.

...doesn't do ever* lol
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
June 18 2013 17:16 GMT
#114
On June 19 2013 02:12 TangSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 02:06 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On June 19 2013 02:02 TheDwf wrote:
On June 19 2013 01:55 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On June 19 2013 01:03 stratmatt wrote:
Im a diamond terran and I dont understand how the first barrell will stop my cc frst if I immedately build a bunker on the low ground. The best the zerg can hope for is to delay my mining until my helions pops and at that point I feel like Id already be ahead. Anyone care to shed some light? I never go reaper, aways cc first, sometimes even on the low ground depening on the map.


welcome to catz build,
proxy hatch absolutely destroys CC high ground and is still contentious when built on the low ground. I'm diamond zerg.

? No. And his post had nothing to do with proxy hatch anyway.

Which is why I'm advocating drone scouting...something that tang admits he doesn't do often.

...doesn't do ever* lol


soooooo bad!!
moo...for DRG
geoIOPS
Profile Joined August 2010
40 Posts
June 18 2013 17:22 GMT
#115
Hi Tang, great guide, just a quick question for you from a Terran player. There's been some talk in this thread about the differences between a Fact/3Rax/Port build off 2 base and the quick 3 CC builds for Terran following a CC first, 1rax FE or Reaper Expand. If the Zerg is going for some sort of 2 base pressure similar to your guide here, what do you think is the better response?

Thank you for this very well written and organized guide.
SacredCoconut
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland121 Posts
June 18 2013 18:18 GMT
#116
Lot of you should read all the earlier posts. It has alredy been stated at least twice i think that the pool first is OPTIONAL. Tang and i have both played with pool first in master lot games and have found that we like it better than hatch first in this meta. If you think its not, don't use it.

Most of you in my eyes havent even used or played against it that much, but if you think its not good thats your opinion. We have found it works good in masters. Ofc there is posibility that you just drone scout and decide with that what you do. I think yugioh does this if he sees posibility for reapers with drone scout he goes 15 pool 15 gas.

Cant we alredy get over that point?
I apologize for possible grammar errors.
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-18 18:25:16
June 18 2013 18:24 GMT
#117
On June 19 2013 02:22 geoIOPS wrote:
just a quick question for you from a Terran player. There's been some talk in this thread about the differences between a Fact/3Rax/Port build off 2 base and the quick 3 CC builds for Terran following a CC first, 1rax FE or Reaper Expand. If the Zerg is going for some sort of 2 base pressure similar to your guide here, what do you think is the better response?

I think thedwf can probably answer from the Terran perspective better than I can, but I'd advise a 1Rax FE --> 3CC w/ Tanks, or an early Hellbat drop into mech.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
Hossinaut
Profile Joined June 2011
United States453 Posts
June 18 2013 18:28 GMT
#118
Yo Tang, I've previously discounted some of the stuff you've made because it is all-in and I don't particularly think that an all in should ever work if one's opponent is good at scouting and using the information and reacting. That being said, I think it's important to know all-ins and to practice them because they can allow enough damage to be done to move to a later point in the game with an advantage that is sometimes necessary and sometimes just nice to have.

Not being a fan of speedling aggression, I would be interested if you would either point me in the direction of or you yourself write just a simple guide to a roach bane allin because every time I try its too late, I have too many drones, not enough units, it just isn't powerful, and I fall behind. Or if there are any modifications to the build that you suggest in this guide that would cut the first "barrel" (A metaphor that I would also appreciate being explained because I feel particularly thick not understanding it.).
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
June 18 2013 18:30 GMT
#119
[image loading]

A Triple Barrel Shotgun.

I believe that is the reference.
moo...for DRG
GleaM
Profile Joined June 2011
United States207 Posts
June 18 2013 22:31 GMT
#120
On June 19 2013 00:27 TangSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2013 23:10 GleaM wrote:
It really bothers me how the people on TL will just accept a well-written guide, regardless of the content, and praise TangSC like everyone does.

Me? I can read the title of a guide's name and know who wrote it. I honestly think this guy wakes up in the morning and says "What all-in can I theorycraft with my race, and how can I justify not calling it an all-in, rather an 'attack' or 'aggression'?" Its the same. Every time with the exception of the Stephano-style macro guide, which was actually really good.

Interesting to note how this guide is very similar to other "aggression" guides written by Tang. The guide that has all the screenshots on Metropolis... I will look for the OP... its basically heavy, all-in "agression" followed by making zero units for several minutes in the effort to making a "maxed out zergling baneling ultralisk army with good upgrades by 14 minutes". Like I don't understand how these guides keep cropping up. Like, I mean, good on you for 'contributing' to the community, though I don't wanna get too praise-filled because I know that you make money off of the community. I guess this just shows an interesting difference. The people that are creating solid, macro-style content are much more respected and in some cases receiving a higher kickback financially.

But why does this bother me? Because this kind of play isn't fun to play against. If I play safely, I hold the roach/baneling all-in, which is what this is. This isn't the solid 3base roach speedbane aggression that the top zerg players are using ZvT. This is a 2base roach/speedbane all-in that transitions into making a billion drones, 2 hatcheries, and no units, and PRAYING that the Terran doesn't build a seige tank, and PRAYING that if the Terran repels the attack, he doesn't counter with a strong biomine army with 1-3 tanks mixed in. ( I am a mid-masters random player that doesn't use gimmicky all-ins; perhaps this can give you some perspective as to why kind of play is almost offensive to me )

GleaM if you want to make honest criticism of certain aspects of this style (like that the Roach/Bane timing is on a 2-base economy instead of 3), then that's fine. In fact, I'd welcome it because such a discussion would be focused and constructive. Even if you wanted to condemn the content of the guide, or personally insult me, I'd tolerate it with an open mind and look for ways to learn from what you've said. But your last two posts are so filled with you-know-what that you seem to be overlooking the chance to use your knowledge to contribute in any meaningful or helpful way. You even insulted someone who read and enjoyed the guide, and for me that's just so low and unforgivable.

You think that I just wake up in the morning and say "What all-in can I theorycraft with my race, and how can I justify not calling it an all-in"; and you're goddamn right I do. I love studying aggressive strategies, I love all-ins, and I love blurring the lines between the two. That is how I have learned and played Starcraft II since the first day I bought it, because for me it has been the most fun and effective, and if you think that's wrong, well, tell that to the big grin on my face. Or tell it to GSL Zerg pros like Shine, who almost exclusively uses aggressive early timings and well-planned transitions. Or Soulkey, who used 2Base Roach/Bane all-ins to beat Innovation in the GSL finals - the most competitive SC2 tournament in the world.

Starcraft II strategy is not so black and white as you say, and your personal opinion on how the game should be played is based on your own flawed mindset that all-ins = evil; and this is a way of thinking that needs to change.



I don't think all-ins are "evil" but I do think that the way that you take advantage of low-level players by making them think that they are better than they are to gain a following and/or revenue is pretty shitty. That's pretty black and white.

Insulting someone that enjoyed your guide? I'm pretty sure I just described many of your followers in some detail. I would say the majority. If people wanna be insulted by honesty, that's fine. I'm 6'1" 245 lbs. I'm a big guy. Go to college. Have a bit of a beer belly. I'd love to shed maybe 20 lbs so I can go for 2 hours instead of 1.5 in pickup basketball. Yeah, I'm a bit fatter than I'd like to be. That's honesty. If you wanna get upset by it, that's fine. It's pretty black and white.

And to your 3rd, completely ridiculous point: Shine is the laughing stock of the pro scene, just as players like SuHoShin were when the game was a little less competitive. People with no skill that win because they ONLY know how to all-in, such as bit-by-bit.PRIME, are the butt of jokes in this, the great SC2 community. That's pretty black and white.

Soulkey, one of the greatest MACRO players that SC2 has ever seen, used these tools in the GSL FINALS, where tens of thousands of dollars, and his livelihood, were on the line. And he used them as PART of his tool-kit to take down Innovation (did you watch game 7?) That's pretty... you get the idea.

The line between all-in and macro play is not black and white. There's a fuzzy area. I would call builds like the 3base roach/baneling attack a build that falls in that fuzzy line. "an eco-bust". Your builds are "bust into greedy eco to catch up if it didn't work"

And that, chief, is pretty black and white.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings167
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech155
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4872
Jaedong 3987
Leta 2060
EffOrt 744
Horang2 496
BeSt 401
Soma 398
Mini 295
Rush 254
Stork 229
[ Show more ]
Killer 220
Light 179
Barracks 138
Zeus 129
Pusan 118
Snow 114
Larva 112
ggaemo 111
Sea.KH 64
JYJ 53
Mong 52
hero 44
HiyA 44
ToSsGirL 39
Bale 34
Sharp 33
Shinee 23
sorry 22
Sexy 16
Aegong 15
zelot 14
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
JulyZerg 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6916
Dendi675
XaKoH 513
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_96
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3782
Other Games
gofns44488
singsing1623
olofmeister1283
B2W.Neo715
byalli535
Lowko345
Livibee192
DeMusliM131
OGKoka 103
ArmadaUGS86
mouzStarbuck39
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV469
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream230
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
League of Legends
• Jankos1751
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 9m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 9m
The PondCast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.