• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:02
CEST 09:02
KST 16:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8893 users

The HotS Zerg Help Me Thread - Page 98

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 269 Next
Phrencys
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada270 Posts
August 13 2013 15:57 GMT
#1941
I always open roaches in ZvT instead of speedlings because I'm afraid of hellions roasting my whole army and drones. What exactly makes all pros feel safe going speedlings? I saw Scarlett deny the standard 6 hellion runby pretty decently using queens and partial wallins @ nat, but then how do you defend your 3rd?
ManiacTheZealot
Profile Joined December 2009
United States490 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-13 19:49:31
August 13 2013 19:43 GMT
#1942
On August 14 2013 00:57 Phrencys wrote:
I always open roaches in ZvT instead of speedlings because I'm afraid of hellions roasting my whole army and drones. What exactly makes all pros feel safe going speedlings? I saw Scarlett deny the standard 6 hellion runby pretty decently using queens and partial wallins @ nat, but then how do you defend your 3rd?


Aside from making walls like you mentioned you can go for surrounds. Hellions die really fast if you get a surround on them. On creep speedlings are faster than hellions. Off creep the are the same speed unless they try to stutter step.

Basically if he tries to dive in to kill your drones and you have speedlings behind your queens he can lose his hellions. He's blind to what he's diving into.

Off creep you can surround as well but it takes a bit more finese and some luck and usually quite a few zerglings. Often the terran will set his hellions just outside your creep and look back to his base to macro. If you move command your zerglings to surround the hellions at this point you can kill them. He won't get the attack notification until he's already surrounded.

If you're chasing him and he tries to stutter step to kill the zerglings you can get a surround as well. If you're move commanding the zerglings as he tries to stutter step they will close the distance as he stops to attack and you can get a surround. This requires all your attention though and can be risky. Sometimes you won't get it and lose zerglings in the process.

This stuff works for 4 to 6 hellions. Anymore than that or blue flame can get dicey. There's always the option of putting down one or two spines at that point. The zerglings ensure he can't do a runby.
11B
Profile Joined March 2010
United States188 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-13 20:09:23
August 13 2013 20:08 GMT
#1943
I always open roaches in ZvT instead of speedlings because I'm afraid of hellions roasting my whole army and drones. What exactly makes all pros feel safe going speedlings? I saw Scarlett deny the standard 6 hellion runby pretty decently using queens and partial wallins @ nat, but then how do you defend your 3rd?


Most pro's I've been watching lately open gasless. So a few key timings. A standard Terran FE doesn't actually start making Hellions until right around 6:00s. That means 2 Hellion harass around 7:00, 4 Hellion harass around 7:30, and 6 Hellion harass around 8:00. Pro Zs (that i've been watching anyways) have been opening 4-5 Queens and 2x gas at 5:30 -> 100g speed (6:25)-> 2x Evo for ups and blocking (7:00) 250 g 1/1 melee/cara (7:35) -> 100g Lair (8:00).

I prefer 5 Queens for better creep and defense. So early Queens give great creep spread and in conjunction with overlords give you great map vision and scouting. So whenever his Hellions approach you'll know exactly which direction he's coming from and you react accordingly.

What works very well for me is once I've got my initial creep spread pushed out a bit I keep 2 Queens at my 3rd and throw down a spine as soon as the Hatch is finished. I'll place 1 additional Queen at my Evo choke (natural) and the other 2 Queens will be injecting in my Main/Natural. This way, if 6 Hellions go to your 3rd you have 2 Queens defending and a sunk. If the Hellions go to your natural you grab the injecting Queen to join the other Queen already there and block/defend.
LoL....Pogue
Mocking
Profile Joined April 2013
Brazil52 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-13 21:40:12
August 13 2013 21:05 GMT
#1944
On August 14 2013 05:08 11B wrote:
Show nested quote +
I always open roaches in ZvT instead of speedlings because I'm afraid of hellions roasting my whole army and drones. What exactly makes all pros feel safe going speedlings? I saw Scarlett deny the standard 6 hellion runby pretty decently using queens and partial wallins @ nat, but then how do you defend your 3rd?


Most pro's I've been watching lately open gasless. So a few key timings. A standard Terran FE doesn't actually start making Hellions until right around 6:00s. That means 2 Hellion harass around 7:00, 4 Hellion harass around 7:30, and 6 Hellion harass around 8:00. Pro Zs (that i've been watching anyways) have been opening 4-5 Queens and 2x gas at 5:30 -> 100g speed (6:25)-> 2x Evo for ups and blocking (7:00) 250 g 1/1 melee/cara (7:35) -> 100g Lair (8:00).

I prefer 5 Queens for better creep and defense. So early Queens give great creep spread and in conjunction with overlords give you great map vision and scouting. So whenever his Hellions approach you'll know exactly which direction he's coming from and you react accordingly.

What works very well for me is once I've got my initial creep spread pushed out a bit I keep 2 Queens at my 3rd and throw down a spine as soon as the Hatch is finished. I'll place 1 additional Queen at my Evo choke (natural) and the other 2 Queens will be injecting in my Main/Natural. This way, if 6 Hellions go to your 3rd you have 2 Queens defending and a sunk. If the Hellions go to your natural you grab the injecting Queen to join the other Queen already there and block/defend.



5 queens are quite unusual at the pro-scene because you woul be delaying your expo, so i dont really like this opening, but if you make the 5th queen after you drop your 3rd base (around 6 mins), it can be very useful vs hellions, for creep spread, and to already have a queen when your expo is finished.



#Fixed
Scarlett Jaedong Life Revival Naniwa Dimaga MVP Hyun Snute TLO Vortix Grubby
11B
Profile Joined March 2010
United States188 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-13 21:33:14
August 13 2013 21:21 GMT
#1945
3 queens are quite unusual at the pro-scene because you woul be delaying your expo


Completely untrue. The timing works out that you start your 3rd Hat at or just before 6m and start your 5th Queen at around 6:30-6:45.....in time to defend vs 6 Hellions. And 3 Queens IS quite unusual at the pro-scene because the norm is actually 4. The only pro I can really think of, off the top of my head that used 3 Queens is Stephanao.

Here's a link I've posted a few times now showcasing Pro level Z vs T executing the build I've just described. Game is Life vs Jjakji in GSL:

LoL....Pogue
Mocking
Profile Joined April 2013
Brazil52 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-13 21:41:36
August 13 2013 21:36 GMT
#1946
On August 14 2013 06:21 11B wrote:
Show nested quote +
3 queens are quite unusual at the pro-scene because you woul be delaying your expo


Completely untrue. The timing works out that you start your 3rd Hat at or just before 6m and start your 5th Queen at the same time. And 3 Queens IS quite unusual at the pro-scene because the norm is actually 4. The only pro I can really think of, off the top of my head that used 3 Queens is Stephanao.

Here's a link I've posted a few times now showcasing Pro level Z vs T executing the build I've just described. Game is Life vs Jjakji in GSL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPBXTG2BUTA&list=PLgmCLtUkEutLopavzoAzlBn441Kqlx_0D&index=178




Oh, sorry. Yeah, you are right, the normal opening is 4 queens, I was pretty unclear. The 3 queens are the queens after the first and second at your bases.

Scarlett Jaedong Life Revival Naniwa Dimaga MVP Hyun Snute TLO Vortix Grubby
11B
Profile Joined March 2010
United States188 Posts
August 13 2013 22:07 GMT
#1947


It's actually a pretty solid build and with some good scouting it can transition well into different openings a Terran player throws at you.
LoL....Pogue
DilemaH
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Canada402 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-14 01:23:48
August 14 2013 01:21 GMT
#1948
Hi, Im curious as to learning the ZvP style in which I delay my third and instead I opt for fast ling speed to control the midgame, help hold all ins and denying the toss' 3rd. Pretty much the scarlett style with double up lings into infestors then ultras, not necissarily the Leenock 14-15 ultra 3-3 timing, unless its the same thing. Does anyone have general notes and the BO for this? Would be greatly appreciated, cant just go hydroachviper each game.
Day9 Daily with it:

Game on Bel'shir
(And queens, Cant forget those)
They don't want you to construct additional pylons
LordImmortala
Profile Joined October 2011
Korea (South)41 Posts
August 14 2013 01:23 GMT
#1949
How to deal with terran bio+mines+hellion,hellbats?
i've been trying to deal this with swarmhost/lingbane/muta-into ultras and failed
how to do this correctely?
Think differently. Try unique compositions.
11B
Profile Joined March 2010
United States188 Posts
August 14 2013 01:43 GMT
#1950
Hi, Im curious as to learning the ZvP style in which I delay my third and instead I opt for fast ling speed to control the midgame, help hold all ins and denying the toss' 3rd. Pretty much the scarlett style with double up lings into infestors then ultras, not necissarily the Leenock 14-15 ultra 3-3 timing, unless its the same thing. Does anyone have general notes and the BO for this? Would be greatly appreciated, cant just go hydroachviper each game.


I'd be curious too. I watched some of her WCS games and the Day[9] series on her but I really really really dislike the general build and transition. I'm wondering how much success she's had in the long term with that style. With nothing but Zerglings pre 10:00 into the game (before 1/1 finishes) ANY +1 attack could be devastating and at the very least, delay your 3rd even longer forcing you to spine up and cut drone count. Seems to hurt macro and economy.

Hydra, roach, viper eh ^^. I can't remember the last time I even built a Roach Warren vs Protoss.
LoL....Pogue
massivez
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium653 Posts
August 14 2013 10:04 GMT
#1951
Hey, wondering about this for sometime. Should i use the unit skins on lings and ovies? I neglected them but in zvz it seems to get me the idea they have more lings then me when we have equal numbers. Maybe its just me.
CivilAnarchy
Profile Joined October 2011
United States59 Posts
August 14 2013 11:15 GMT
#1952
On August 14 2013 10:23 LordImmortala wrote:
How to deal with terran bio+mines+hellion,hellbats?
i've been trying to deal this with swarmhost/lingbane/muta-into ultras and failed
how to do this correctely?


Swarmhosts are probably not the best of choices, unless your opponent is just not doing drops whatsoever, and is doing like, a Polt style constant pressure on one front. Your upgrades don't coordinate, and with medivac support, the swarmhosts probably won't do a ton of damage. It's better to go with Infestor or heavier into Mutas, because it'll allow you to deal with the medivacs (which are the real backbone of any bio push). And if you commit heavily to mutas, you can deal with mines fairly effectively (provided you know how to micro with an overseer to kill them), as well as deny potential 4th/5th bases with groups of 20-30 mutas.

Without any sort of replay, I really can't offer you any sort of substantial help. I can only give you general thoughts as to what may be able to help you out. Generally, the one big thing people forget to do in ZvT, and what ends of killing them, is being aggressive. I know it's hard to defend against biomine, but if you let the Terran take bases without even attempting to stop them, then even making it to Ultra/Infestor isn't going to save you. Every time you win a substantial fight, you should be sending your mutas to kill off turrets, deny bases, and camp production. Otherwise, you'll be rolled over by the macro of a good biomine player.

I would highly recommend watching some of scarlett's series' against Alive if you want to see macro alternatives to your current style
+ Show Spoiler +


or some of Jaedong's strategies if you prefer less macro oriented methods of dealing with biomine
+ Show Spoiler +
Civilized Anarchism, at your service. @CivilSc2
CivilAnarchy
Profile Joined October 2011
United States59 Posts
August 14 2013 11:18 GMT
#1953
On August 14 2013 19:04 massivez wrote:
Hey, wondering about this for sometime. Should i use the unit skins on lings and ovies? I neglected them but in zvz it seems to get me the idea they have more lings then me when we have equal numbers. Maybe its just me.


I've actually noticed the exact same thing, and I think it's more of an advantage to you. People like you and I, who don't use the skins, are in the minority of players. That means that while we have a lot of opportunities to see skinless zerglings go up against skinned zerglings, other people will see more of skin lings vs skin lings. Eventually, you'll get used to judging the difference in ling count, and it may actually end up benefiting you. I have won a game or two because my opponent misjudged their ling count versus me.

Honestly though, it's more of a personal preference thing. I don't like the skin, so I don't really use it.
Civilized Anarchism, at your service. @CivilSc2
Marioff
Profile Joined May 2013
9 Posts
August 14 2013 13:50 GMT
#1954
How to defened 10 pool speedling with gasless opening ?
learning88
Profile Joined April 2005
United States160 Posts
August 14 2013 19:22 GMT
#1955
I was wondering for ZvT standard BO, when Terran opens with gas like reaper expand, is it considered standard to get gas yourself too? That's what I've been doing for a very long time now but as I think about it, getting ling speed doesn't help fend off reapers since it won't finish in time. So why don't we still go gasless 4 queens?

Queens defend very well against reapers and if they decide to mass up reapers, you'll be getting 4 queens anyways which should be able to deal with them. So is it that you zergs have to get gas when they see terran get their gas early?
willstertben
Profile Joined May 2013
427 Posts
August 14 2013 21:09 GMT
#1956
On August 15 2013 04:22 learning88 wrote:
I was wondering for ZvT standard BO, when Terran opens with gas like reaper expand, is it considered standard to get gas yourself too? That's what I've been doing for a very long time now but as I think about it, getting ling speed doesn't help fend off reapers since it won't finish in time. So why don't we still go gasless 4 queens?

Queens defend very well against reapers and if they decide to mass up reapers, you'll be getting 4 queens anyways which should be able to deal with them. So is it that you zergs have to get gas when they see terran get their gas early?


it's much, much easier. also you can kill their reapers if they get greedy and stay at your base. and you can take a quicker 3rd.

CivilAnarchy
Profile Joined October 2011
United States59 Posts
August 14 2013 23:13 GMT
#1957
On August 14 2013 22:50 Marioff wrote:
How to defened 10 pool speedling with gasless opening ?


Once you identify any kind of 10 pool with a gasless opening, you want to throw down a spine at the edge of the creep at your main. Immediately start a queen at your main, while dedicating the rest of your resources to lings to defend against the first 6-8 of your opponents. Once the spine finishes, move it down to your natural and place it so that it can cover the natural hatchery, as well as the queens on the ramp. Constantly produce queens and zerglings with the rest of your minerals, and block off the ramp with your queens. Make sure you place them on hold position, and don't start droning up until you can confirm they're taking a hatchery themselves. Use the extra lings to prevent a surround on your spine, or your queens from taking too much damage. The queens and 1 spine are the key to preventing the speedlings from getting into your main, and keeping your natural hatchery alive.

After your opponent takes a natural, or you simply have enough lings to overpower them, place two evos and a roach warren at the ramp, as well as the spine, using the queens to complete the wall-off. Afterwards, proceed with normal gasless play.
Civilized Anarchism, at your service. @CivilSc2
CivilAnarchy
Profile Joined October 2011
United States59 Posts
August 14 2013 23:31 GMT
#1958
On August 15 2013 04:22 learning88 wrote:
I was wondering for ZvT standard BO, when Terran opens with gas like reaper expand, is it considered standard to get gas yourself too? That's what I've been doing for a very long time now but as I think about it, getting ling speed doesn't help fend off reapers since it won't finish in time. So why don't we still go gasless 4 queens?

Queens defend very well against reapers and if they decide to mass up reapers, you'll be getting 4 queens anyways which should be able to deal with them. So is it that you zergs have to get gas when they see terran get their gas early?


It's really a point of personal preference for most people. Really, getting the speedlings out won't help you that much against someone massing reapers. Obviously it theoretically counters them, but mass queen is going to be your general response to mass reaper, considering that's what you'll have access to.

The real threat of going without gas isn't really the reapers, it's usually the followup reaper hellion pressure that can delay, deny, or potentially kill your third base. Lots of players like to get earlier gas, because if you wait until you have 4 queens to take gas, you won't have speedlings in time for a 6 minute third hatchery. Even worse, Terrans have begun to mass up to 10 hellions in order to deny the third even further, and pick off your extra queens to lessen creep spread in the rest of the game. Some players take an early gas to rush out 4 roaches to make sure that their expansion cannot be delayed, and that those extra hellions don't run in and win the game early.

So yea, in short, the problem of going 4 queen against a gas opener is that since the factory is out significantly faster, those two extra queens aren't really going to be able to defend against 6-8 hellions with reaper support, which puts your third at risk. And since you should prioritize ling speed over 4 roaches (for scouting purposes, dealing with other types of pushes, counters, ect) that means that you'll basically be stuck with lings and queens to defend, which can be easily out micro'd. Honestly, all your opponent has to do is kite lings with the hellions to ensure it's worth it, because for every pair of lings he kills, that's a drone not mining.
Civilized Anarchism, at your service. @CivilSc2
p0wL
Profile Joined October 2010
6 Posts
August 15 2013 12:09 GMT
#1959
Hi community,

I massively struggle in ZvP against Toss that opens up with double Stargate and goes straigt into Carrier with Voids and/or Phoenix. I have tried Hydra/Corruptor/Infestor, but I feel that once they have a few carriers out theres just nothing that really beats this composition.

Isnt there some early bust timing (I imagine somewhere around 10 - 12 min mark) that punishes such play ?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated... tired of losing against 70 APM Protoss Q.Q.

thanks !
11B
Profile Joined March 2010
United States188 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-15 19:06:12
August 15 2013 19:03 GMT
#1960
He p0wL and Welcome

I massively struggle in ZvP against Toss that opens up with double Stargate and goes straigt into Carrier with Voids and/or Phoenix. I have tried Hydra/Corruptor/Infestor, but I feel that once they have a few carriers out theres just nothing that really beats this composition.


Here's Pro level Z vs a 3 Starport -> early 3 base Protoss. And whats wrong with 70 APM lol? I've got a Masters friend in the 70s!!

LoL....Pogue
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 269 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 438
Leta 315
Hyuk 215
Hyun 116
Shinee 45
Hm[arnc] 41
ZergMaN 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm216
League of Legends
JimRising 730
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King117
Other Games
summit1g9070
WinterStarcraft509
ArmadaUGS83
Nina61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick758
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream175
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2331
League of Legends
• Rush1453
• Lourlo1083
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 58m
INu's Battles
4h 58m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 58m
Replay Cast
15h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.