• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:58
CEST 12:58
KST 19:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11341 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 7 - Page 34

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next All
ryanr1230
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3 Posts
June 02 2012 22:04 GMT
#661
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: LILLLLLL.561
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2110117/1/lIllllll/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2110117/lIllllll/
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: I've recently been getting stuck in all match-ups except ZvT, and 2 base Protoss pushes just destroy me.
Tygris
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom2 Posts
June 03 2012 02:07 GMT
#662
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Tyrus.484
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1744727/1/Tyrus/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1744727/Tyrus
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: Looking for practice, from deent player, any league who can give me tips and help me!! Please, just want some tips particularly like micro tips, army preservation, early rush defence, strategy vs terran marine-marauder bioball etc.
MOST IMPORTANTLY...need to learn to apply early pressure in PvT, PvP!! PvP - cannot find a good time to move out and put pressure pylon up. Would like silver league/gold league to play vs...
CelloX
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4 Posts
June 03 2012 02:58 GMT
#663
I am posting some adjustments. I just got promoted to silver

Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Cello.510
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3368523/1/Cello/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1670907/Cello
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver
Other: I am looking for practice members, coaches and people that love to play. I also have Skype as well. I am willing to friend anyone in any league.
"I am a loud american between the ages of 19 and 41 with a gun. I am the American dream."
Marnee
Profile Joined March 2012
United Kingdom8 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-03 04:37:03
June 03 2012 04:36 GMT
#664
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Marnee.110
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2660848/1/Marnee/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2660848/mrmrmarnie
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: I've been playing for a while, and have been achieving limited success on the ladder. From videos I've watched, I thought I would try and improve my mechanics before learning build orders; bad idea. I'd like practice partners from any league up to Gold or Platinum (anyone higher will just be wasting their time) to play with, giving me a better place to learn these build orders, and hopefully get some feedback on my play as well. I have Skype, and am living in the UK, and have quite a lot of free time, and want to put some serious work into getting better at StarCraft.
LessThanIII
Profile Joined May 2012
9 Posts
June 03 2012 05:51 GMT
#665
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: LessThaniii.244
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/999783/1/LessThanIII/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/999783/LessThanIII
Interest: Competitive or Causal
League: Masters
Other: Just looking for consistent practice players to practice various strats along with basic mechanics to improve. I have a tendency to leave my games running so if I'm online and I don't respond I'm probably afk.
RawrbHero
Profile Joined September 2010
United States165 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-03 06:20:54
June 03 2012 06:19 GMT
#666
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Dysposable.282
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1714185/1/Dysposable/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1714185/Dysposable
Interest: Casual/Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Just wanting to practice to get better and hopefully get to diamond or masters.
Its not today that im worried about, but tomorrow that scares the shit out of me...
taylorcameron
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada3 Posts
June 03 2012 06:33 GMT
#667
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Cameron.436
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1321047/1/Cameron/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1321047/Cameron
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Looking for practice partners. Don’t care what race. Looking to get better. Message me anytime. Thanks.
Chillin' The Most
Krypt0
Profile Joined December 2011
6 Posts
June 03 2012 16:26 GMT
#668
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Krypto.454
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2271717/1/Krypto/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2271717/Krypto
Interest: Competitive
League: Masters
Other: Looking for practice partners of all races.
BionicWaffle
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada11 Posts
June 03 2012 19:03 GMT
#669
UPDATE FROM SILVER
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: BionicWaffle.683
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3310602/1/BionicWaffle/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3310602/BionicWaffle
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Looking for serious people who are looking to overall improve their game. I do have skype/teamspeak for anyone that wants to talk about gameplay/replays
Twilight_Archon
Profile Joined May 2011
United States11 Posts
June 03 2012 23:32 GMT
#670
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Nerdrage.848
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2600138/1/Nerdrage/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2600138/Nerdrage#
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Just recently promoted from Silver, I'd like help in all my match ups. I have Skype/Vent if needed.
(My Life For) A-R-T-O-S-I-S! Artosis Theme Song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAEZzcTiMFg&feature=BFa&list=PL040D08FF9148E2CA&lf=bf_play
Heyren
Profile Joined June 2012
United States1 Post
June 04 2012 03:14 GMT
#671
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Heyren.394
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1211050/1/Heyren/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1211050/Heyren
Interest: Competitive
League: Masters
Other: Pretty Low masters, looking for practice partners of my level (low masters) in all races, but i require the most help for TvP.
tjtombo
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States295 Posts
June 04 2012 03:26 GMT
#672
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: sTsCaboose.381
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2263838/1/sTsCaboose/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2263838/sTsCaboose
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: I want to get better. I will play with anyone of any race, plat or higher preferably. PM my on sc2 if ur interested. (i have skype)
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Confuzion
Profile Joined May 2012
United States3 Posts
June 04 2012 04:22 GMT
#673
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Confuzion.665
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3030776/1/Confuzion/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/3030776/Confuzion
Interest: Casual/Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: I am looking just to get better at the game. Ill play with whoever. Msg in game if interested. I also have skype if needed.
d_n_is
Profile Joined January 2012
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-04 11:59:42
June 04 2012 11:45 GMT
#674
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Merkoidzz.489
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/512538/1/merkoidzz/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/512538/merkoidzz
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: I'm looking for PvT matches paticulary, but any matchup is fine.
eusoc
Profile Joined November 2011
Italy82 Posts
June 04 2012 13:17 GMT
#675
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: eusoc.855
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/it/profile/373003/1/eusoc/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/373003/eusoc
Interest: Casual
League: Diamond
Other: any race is fine
ProVoneX
Profile Joined April 2011
15 Posts
June 05 2012 00:29 GMT
#676
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Esoteric.878
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2695857/1/Esoteric/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2695857/Esoteric
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Looking for people to play regular practice games, any league is good. Skype = provonex
.ImpacT.
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States390 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-05 16:39:25
June 05 2012 15:06 GMT
#677
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Dagyr.473
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3667637/1/Dagyr/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3667637/Dagyr
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Not sure if I'm diamond or mid-low masters, only have about 10 games played on this account and in mid diamond. Looking for alll matchups, trying to get better after a long break. Used to be high masters protoss, switched to zerg on a new account to have a fresh start
Seluance
Profile Joined May 2012
14 Posts
June 05 2012 16:21 GMT
#678
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Seluance.906
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1777449/1/Seluance/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1777449/Seluance
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: I am a Gold Zerg wanting to playing practice games with anyone who is Gold or higher. I get really anxious playing on the ladder so I just want people to play SC2 against.
jehoofd3
Profile Joined June 2012
Netherlands1 Post
June 05 2012 18:23 GMT
#679
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Jehoofd.647
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2671095/1/jehoofd/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2671095/jehoofd
Interest: Competitive/Casual
League: Bronze
Other: I'm a bronze protoss player. I would love to play against each other or just play a 2v2 together. I want to train to get better and to get some fun. I prefer a bronze/silver/gold player to practice with me. I'm looking forward to it.
lordmark
Profile Joined June 2012
Austria1 Post
June 05 2012 19:32 GMT
#680
Server:Eu
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER:LLordMarKK.379
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/1643763/1/LLordMarKK/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1643763/LLordMarKK
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronce until platin
Other: I was in the last season a diamond player, but i was don´t play long time and now i am in the bronce league and i try to move up in the league.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko180
ProTech124
SHIN 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1153
Mind 1017
Shuttle 787
Bisu 774
Larva 643
Mini 163
EffOrt 129
Soma 119
Leta 109
Last 98
[ Show more ]
Zeus 91
Hyun 81
Pusan 63
ZerO 52
Sexy 52
PianO 48
Hm[arnc] 43
Trap 36
Killer 33
sorry 32
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 28
Aegong 19
yabsab 15
hero 13
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe565
XaKoH 402
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1389
Other Games
gofns40495
singsing2321
crisheroes293
OGKoka 184
Mew2King131
B2W.Neo104
ArmadaUGS58
Livibee41
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick572
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• Gemini_19 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8241
League of Legends
• Jankos1375
• Stunt862
Upcoming Events
Online Event
3m
FEL
5h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 3m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.