• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:17
CEST 05:17
KST 12:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8641 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 7 - Page 33

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 37 Next All
twildgoose
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 00:35:48
May 31 2012 00:34 GMT
#641
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Theo.652
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: (Battle net login down will update when I can)
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1286166/Theo
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Hi, I'm a UK player looking to improve my game and (hopefully) get out of Gold. I have a flexible job schedule so can practice most days. I have Skype/headset but I don't feel it's necessary to use it. I'm happy to practice with players above my league if anyone is interested. Feel free to message me for one off practice games etc.. Cheers
AKFishing
Profile Joined September 2011
United States10 Posts
May 31 2012 10:25 GMT
#642
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: AKFishing.731
Race: Zerg
Interest: Casual
League: Masters 2v2, 3v3, 4v4
Other: I love playing team games. hit me up to play some games I have Skype
naxbcr
Profile Joined May 2012
Estonia1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 19:37:54
May 31 2012 15:07 GMT
#643
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: naxbcr.572
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/ru/profile/2144067/1/naxbcr/
Race: T
Interest: Casual
League: Masters 1x1
Other: Looking for general practice against every race.
sam05396
Profile Joined April 2011
United States783 Posts
May 31 2012 15:09 GMT
#644
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: CrazySoldier.500
Race: T
Interest: Casual
League: Diamond 1v1
Other:
Dumbledore
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden725 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 18:24:14
May 31 2012 15:39 GMT
#645
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Dumbledore#658
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1424206/1/Dumbledore/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1424206/TSPMETACRY (I have done a namechange but the name on sc2ranks :S)
Interest: Competetive
League: Top Diamond
Other: Looking for someone to practise with and discuss the matches afterwards with using some kind of VoiP program (skype or whatever).
Have a nice day ;)
Coldfire14
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom5 Posts
May 31 2012 16:44 GMT
#646
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ColdfireCpZ. 846
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1482517/1/ColdfireCpZ/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1482517/ColdfireCpZ
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: Looking to get better and get players to play with out clan who will challenge us daily. We do 1v1 obs most nights to point out each others flaws and get better. Looking for help doing Stephano's build for any good zergs.
you don't make the units, the units make you
sfdrew
Profile Joined January 2010
United States201 Posts
May 31 2012 18:33 GMT
#647
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Gauss.383
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/959575/1/Gauss/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/959575/Gauss
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: I used to play BW and then SC2 alot when it came out but I've taken a long hiatus. I'm back to playing a couple dozen matches a week for fun (if I'm lucky). I watch a lot of GSL and take the game seriously. I'm a nice guy who wants to work on strategy and mechanics. I've been winning a lot lately so I think I would move up the ranks if it weren't so late in the season. I'm hopping to squeeze into silver before the season ends and get to gold/plat by next season. I'm willing to play with anybody who is nice, mature.
I cant build there, somethins in the way
xCWolf
Profile Joined April 2012
United States2 Posts
May 31 2012 20:38 GMT
#648
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Wolf#1296
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2448747/1/ChromeWolf/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2448747/ChromeWolf
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: Looking to get to diamond. looking to practice a few nights a week just add me in game. Chrome Wolf CC#200
Synetics
Profile Joined May 2012
United States5 Posts
May 31 2012 22:26 GMT
#649
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Synetics.250
Race: Terran / Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/Synetics
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3630713/Synetics
Interest: Team
League: Silver
Other: Nothing
aMEkaRmy
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada633 Posts
June 01 2012 10:08 GMT
#650
Server: EU
B.Net LgNkarmy.926
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2331976/1/mothergoose/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2331976/mothergoose
Interest: Competative
League: Masters
Other: Mid-high masters Protoss from Team Legion. Currently living in Ministry of Win practice house. Looking mostly for terrans to practice with since I live with 6 zergs and a protoss.
Team Captain for FXO.NA Follow me on twitter @FXOkarmy
Lirving91
Profile Joined May 2011
France5 Posts
June 01 2012 16:08 GMT
#651
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Lirving.255
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1605658/1/Lirving/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1605658/Lirving
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: I am looking forward to master league, actually top diamond(5-7 rank), i would rather train with T and P atm and i can give advices aswell.
ineversmile
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States583 Posts
June 01 2012 16:41 GMT
#652
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ineversmile.950
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2453256/1/ineversmile/
Sc2RanksURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2453256/1/ineversmile/
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: I'm interested in any practice I can possibly get; trying to break through to Masters and keep going. I am willing to do whatever it takes to get better.
Nostradamus.146@AM, Nostradamus.398@KR, Nostradamus.922@EU http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/ins
tHeWayy
Profile Joined May 2012
17 Posts
June 01 2012 20:19 GMT
#653
I ll just get grade to master so i'll like edit my profil (i'm in EU-Diamond-Protoss-Competitive)
+ Show Spoiler +
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: tHeWayyy.920
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/fr/profile/684511/1/tHeWayyy/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/684511/tHeWayyy
Interest: Competitive
League: Master (top50)
Other: Looking for practice partners for PvP; PvZ and PvT


Tanks
Detheus
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2 Posts
June 02 2012 03:54 GMT
#654
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Detheus. 223
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1714078/1/Detheus/
Sc2RanksURL:http://sc2ranks.com/us/1714078/Detheus
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Looking for all match ups right now and a good solid practice partner
CelloX
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4 Posts
June 02 2012 07:57 GMT
#655
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Cello.510
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3368523/1/Cello/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1670907/Cello
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: Trying to get better at Starcraft. I am also looking for people to play games with as well. My availability will be a pretty consistent. I am also looking for practice partners for any match up. Message me if interested. I am also willing to play against any league.
"I am a loud american between the ages of 19 and 41 with a gun. I am the American dream."
Vellyad
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada1 Post
June 02 2012 08:40 GMT
#656
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Vellyad.507
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/771749/1/Vellyad/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/771749/Vellyad
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Need practice in all matchups
Makyuro
Profile Joined May 2012
Netherlands1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-06-02 10:21:47
June 02 2012 10:20 GMT
#657
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Makyuro.324
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1369090/1/Makyuro/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1369090/Makyuro
Interest: Casual
League: Platinum(low)
Other: Low platinum Terran player. Got in Platinum by accident becaus my opponent quit twice in a row for my placement matches. My league is therefore deceiving.
Need practice in all matchups. Preferably one of each race.
mmqller
Profile Joined June 2012
Denmark1 Post
June 02 2012 11:37 GMT
#658
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: mmqller.948
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1272686/1/mmqller/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1272686/mmqller
Interest: Casual
League: Gold
Other: Looking for practice partners. Ventrilo, Teamspeak, Skype is welcome
dangjustintime
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1 Post
June 02 2012 20:34 GMT
#659
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Justin.1843
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1464194/1/Justin/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1464194/Justin
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver
Other: No prefered race partner. Just some one to practice with. Available on Skype.
Tygris
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom2 Posts
June 02 2012 21:47 GMT
#660
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Tyrus.484
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1744727/1/Tyrus/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1744727/Tyrus
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: Looking for practice, from deent player, any league who can give me tips and help me!! Please, just want some tips particularly like micro tips, army preservation, early rush defence, strategy vs terran marine-marauder bioball etc.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 218
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 701
NaDa 49
Icarus 6
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 683
Other Games
summit1g10442
WinterStarcraft375
Mew2King97
ViBE92
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1358
BasetradeTV302
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush898
• Lourlo617
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 43m
INu's Battles
8h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 43m
Replay Cast
19h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.