• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:47
CEST 12:47
KST 19:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12435 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 7 - Page 37

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 All
lindzo
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom7 Posts
June 11 2012 18:58 GMT
#721
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Lindzo.506
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1782345/1/lindzo/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1782345/lindzo
Interest: Competitive
League: Masters
Other: Looking for practice partner where we both give feedback
Smartyz
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom9 Posts
June 11 2012 19:21 GMT
#722
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: AceSmarties.827
Race: Random
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2049694/1/AceSmarties/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2049694/AceSmarties
Interest: Casual
League: Gold
Other: Yo, I've been playing since Season 2 on and off, I used to play zerg, then switched to random, and now I think I want to focus on Terran, however I can play all 3 races for practice purposes. I have not played in a while (actually only played a few games this season) but I would like to get back into it. I'm probably somewhere between silver and gold in skill level. If you are interested in some custom games with a focus on improving general gameplay, drop me a line on Bnet or a pm on TL, all races welcome.
Retarded_Fish
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom3 Posts
June 11 2012 21:06 GMT
#723
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Horizon.367
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2679928/1/HorizoN/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/2679928/HorizoN
Interest: Casual
League: Bronze
Other: Looking for someone cool to play a few games with maybe some team games, I am 15 and you can contact me on skype. My username for skype is Retarded_Fish
Lovin' those Zerg bugs!
heraclos
Profile Joined September 2011
Taiwan38 Posts
June 11 2012 21:22 GMT
#724
Server: AM or KR/TW (preferencial TW/KR)
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: sHy#948
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://tw.battle.net/sc2/zh/profile/877365/2/sHy/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/tw/877365/sHy
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze.
Other: Bronze with a lot of theoretical knowledge. Have been winning against platinum and gold players on ladder. Need to practice TvT and ZvZ primarily. Have Skype, TeamSpeak, Ventrilo and Raid Call. (:
There aren't fifty ways of fighting, there is only one: the winner. [Naniwa][MvP][Moon]
mitchdouble
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada21 Posts
June 11 2012 23:19 GMT
#725
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: kamik.838
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3015525/1/kamik/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3015525/rAz#
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver
Other: I have Skype/Vent, I could get teamspeak but i dont really care for it. I started playing last year as terran, I quit around december 2011 and I'm back now playing Zerg. I'm looking to improve my gameplay and hopefully get up to platinum. I was playing gold/plat/diamond players as terran.
"I'm from saskatchatoon eh"
Ozonne
Profile Joined June 2012
3 Posts
June 12 2012 02:33 GMT
#726
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Ozone.169
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/es/profile/140505/2/Ozone/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/la/140505/Ozone
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Friendly guy with a lot of free time, looking for competitive players (race doesnt matter) to practice hard and get better, Preferably people with mics and people willing to use ventrilo/mumble/TS/etc Im active all week specially at nights. (League doesnt really matter either)
ysnake
Profile Joined June 2012
Bosnia-Herzegovina261 Posts
June 12 2012 05:51 GMT
#727
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ysnake - 764
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2744503/1/ysnake/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2744503/ysnake
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold/Platinum
Other: I'm 24 years old and I'm really looking for Terran and Protoss players to practice builds, responses, micro and macro, basically, all fundamentals. I can use Skype and Ventrilo (got access to my friend's server as well), although, my sound card is broken lately (I sound like a robot in a helicopter), so that might cause a small problem. With that being said, I want to advance my playstyle and learn how to counter certain things as well as to gain more game knowledge and timings. Looking for either better players or similarly skilled.
You are no longer automatically breathing and blinking.
Maticus
Profile Joined September 2011
United States8 Posts
June 12 2012 08:02 GMT
#728
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Maticus.375
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/340119/1/Maticus/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/340119/Maticus
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Looking for all races for serious practice. Will only accept invites from people plat and above. Have skype, social networking, etc etc.
1a2a3a4a5a6a
Taliqt
Profile Joined June 2011
Austria2 Posts
June 12 2012 09:32 GMT
#729
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Taliqt.759
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/1856251/1/Taliqt/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/1856251/Taliqt
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: I stopped playing for one year and now i want to come back, looking for practice partners to get to diamond / masterleague. Would be nice to have skype to talk about games and strategys and you should be able to take criticism.
Antron
Profile Joined March 2011
Belgium5 Posts
June 12 2012 13:53 GMT
#730
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Antron.741
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1265451/1/Antron/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1265451/Antron
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other: I'm looking for terran and zerg practice partners. Especially terrans. I love big macro games.
MisterGray
Profile Joined March 2012
United States10 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-12 19:27:39
June 12 2012 14:56 GMT
#731
Server:AM
B.Net.ID.IDENTIFIER:: MisterGray.161
Race: Terran
ProfileURL:MisterGray
Sc2RanksURL:Rank
Interest: Competitive
League:Bronze
Other Looking to try and pick up another race. Protoss or Zerg. Mainly focusing on tigtening up macro skill and build timings. Want to make it to Gold at least this season if not preferably higher. Would like a skilled player to massacre me for practice and contructively criticize me for my pitfalls. Practice daily. Have Ventrillo & can download whatever is preferable others as well
Kybuar
Profile Joined September 2010
United States93 Posts
June 12 2012 16:41 GMT
#732
Server: NA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Kyburz.962
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/825252/1/Kyburz/
Sc2RanksURL: It can't find my Battle.net profile on the website
Interest: Casual
League: Diamond
Other: Looking for practice partners for every race to play against, discuss strategy, and to take when I practice with them seriously. I am on the west coast and my free time is scattered, but I will be able to practice around 9pm-2/3am. I also have skype and a mic, and prefer for my practice partner to have the same to make it easier.
Grease
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States138 Posts
June 12 2012 17:55 GMT
#733

Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Rine#183
Raceerg
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1024131/1/Rine/
Sc2RanksURL:
Interest: comp
Leaguelat
Other: Looking for practice, get skill back up joined the navy and have nothing to do n my days off. Looking to improve on macro/game mangement, and timings/windows. Looking for Terran and Protoss players!
SHIT HAPPENS
ALPHABLUE
Profile Joined June 2012
United States3 Posts
June 12 2012 17:55 GMT
#734
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ALPHABLUE.810
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/618763/1/ALPHABLUE/matches#filter=solo
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/618763/ALPHABLUE
Interest: Competetive
League: Platinum
Other: Looking for practice partners in all match ups that are willing to give me some advice and help. I am on frequently and always ready for a practice match, just msg me. I have skype and other programs if players want to communicate through that. Looking for plat or diamond practice partners.
Reap the Whirlwind
L0wn
Profile Joined June 2012
Belgium1 Post
June 12 2012 19:04 GMT
#735
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Lown.967
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2399678/1/Lown/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/2399678/Lown
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: I'm from belgium, I can speak Dutch & English. I'm looking for some people to hang out with and improve my gameplay. I have skype, send me a pm on the forums or in-game. Bye !
sM.Zik
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2553 Posts
June 12 2012 19:39 GMT
#736
Server:AM
B.Net.ID.IDENTIFIER:: Zik.317 (Character Code) or it might be Zik.1911 (BattleTag) sorry I don't know which one you need.
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: Sorry, don't know how to get this.
Sc2RanksURL: Sorry, don't know how to get this.
Interest: Competitive
League: Diamond
Other : Looking for every races, im often availabe, I like to mass games, I like to play both macro and aggressive game. I started playing Sc2 only a month ago but I played broodwar for 12 years that's why im already diamond and I plan to get to master untill the end of the summer.
Jaedong Fighting! | youtube.com/ZikGaming
Shrean
Profile Joined June 2012
United States6 Posts
June 12 2012 21:53 GMT
#737
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Roadrunner.305
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1453815/1/Roadrunner/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1453815/Roadrunner
Interest: Casual
League: Platinum
Other: Just message me if you'd like to practice some.
Prev 1 35 36 37 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings136
CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 10754
FanTaSy 1684
Hyuk 816
Horang2 564
BeSt 425
Pusan 214
Stork 190
Killer 112
Zeus 109
Mind 109
[ Show more ]
Last 106
EffOrt 78
sorry 78
Hyun 61
ggaemo 58
Snow 45
PianO 44
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 35
Hm[arnc] 31
JYJ 25
Aegong 15
Sacsri 12
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1188
byalli761
x6flipin222
Other Games
gofns38870
singsing2543
ArmadaUGS74
Mew2King72
B2W.Neo0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 13m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 1
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 13m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 13m
Replay Cast
12h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.