• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:47
CEST 18:47
KST 01:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8148 users

[H] TvZ Seige Expand - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
February 06 2011 19:38 GMT
#21
A few are, I got a couple games lately with a slew of practice partners that KNOW it's coming, and still can't stop it. From having 5-6 queens and mass spines, it does it's job.

And true it isn't all in at all.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-06 20:05:29
February 06 2011 19:46 GMT
#22
You should try gas before rax on the bigger maps to get your reactors and ports even faster. :-p

You actually float ~200 minerals before you actually start to getting units and then ~50 when you are actually getting units so trying for gas before rax might be a good idea.

In addition, if you could figure out a way to speed up your push 1 minute to 30 seconds earlier, you can probably hit when zerg has recovered from losing ovies but before mutas are out.
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
Runair
Profile Joined August 2010
United States49 Posts
February 06 2011 19:55 GMT
#23
On February 06 2011 15:32 ChuckJagoda wrote:
Cant wait to try that build out tomorrow ^^

Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 13:21 QQmonster wrote:
On February 06 2011 08:09 drewbie.root wrote:
sorry but siege tanks and harass don't really mix, i would suggest opening 1 rax cc before gas and pressuring a bit with marines, maybe trying to get a bunker up then fall back to a bunker at your nat and taking double gas after you start your cc and going blue flame hellions into tank/thor. it's really safe agaisnt everything, the only thing that is a bit annoying is if the z drops a roach warren as soon as their pool finishes and makes like 4-5 roach just to harass you, you will have a bunker up but on some maps they can just go around it and harass. if you see them going roach then just make 1 tank and it will nullify them, roaches are pretty bad so even if you are slowed a tiny bit you shouldn't be behind the zerg at all =]


what are you retarded? the tanks enable you to do harrassment because they make your natural unbreakable while you spend your money harrassing instead of defending. You can also do siege tank drops which on some maps rape face (lost temple, delta quadrant and shakuras pleateau come to mind)



Yeah you probably know better than ROOT.Drewbie, it's not like he's a progamer or anything; his opinion is essentially invalidated because it doesnt match yours.

Posts like this is why there are so few pro posts in this section of the forum


Pro players can make wrong decisions all the time, they always talk about how they know so little about the game since it's so new and there's so many strats that have been unexplored. Why don't you try to explain or test why you can't siege expand and harass? Instead of blindly following good players.
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
February 06 2011 20:08 GMT
#24
ASM I've redone the BO to make it a 3 marine -> reactor -> second gas after fac so I squeeze in a CC in base, and still have reactor done when fac is done for immediate swap, and have 250/50 for 2 hellions and a reactor on rax, and even minerals for the starport.

The more I run it, the more I hammer out the build.

As ASM said -- it's not at ALL an all in. If you want, it can be. Forgo tanks and get a reactor fac reactor port reactor rax and push with all scvs hellion viking marine and win with that push.

However, as I run it, it's a very, very strong 1 base push that gains map control so they can't see it coming until it's a bit late. Hellions keep slings near their base, vikings keep OLs near queens, and if they do scout your ramp they see the reactor port and rax -- but they're already eating 4 vikings so they KNOW reactor port.

The thing is, if I see hatch before pool, I know my 4 hellions are going to cause damage enough until speed comes that the short 30 seconds inbetween hellion harass and viking harass leaves the zerg no chance to recover.

A lower master zerg friend of mine, whos faced this 6 times now and not beaten it once says it's the scariest open he's faced. Because even if he stops the harass of hellions, he can't get into your base.

I've faced a 1 base slingbling bust, and stopped it just because the hellions clean up the slings and you can just drop port to block the new whole.

What does hurt is roach rushing. But, they can't afford to leave their base alone, so they HAVE to put spines, which means less roaches, and an even slower lair. If they roach rush, they can't do enough damage to stop the 4-8 marines with scvs and a wall, ya know?

Pro players can make wrong decisions all the time, they always talk about how they know so little about the game since it's so new and there's so many strats that have been unexplored. Why don't you try to explain or test why you can't siege expand and harass? Instead of blindly following good players.

Because sling bling will over run you. If you expo, and get siege tanks, you won't have many marines + bunkers, or enough tanks to stop a solid 2 base sling bling bust, let along if they roach sling bling.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-06 20:38:37
February 06 2011 20:30 GMT
#25
On February 07 2011 05:08 iAmJeffReY wrote:
What does hurt is roach rushing. But, they can't afford to leave their base alone, so they HAVE to put spines, which means less roaches, and an even slower lair. If they roach rush, they can't do enough damage to stop the 4-8 marines with scvs and a wall, ya know?


You should be able to hold a Roach Rush with bunker repair on maps with good natural chokes.

You know, now that I think about it, why don't you instead of popping out 2 sets of vikings, pop a pair of vikings and then a viking/medivac pair. I'm not sure you actually need 4 vikings. You can do marine or hellion drop like the PookieMonster's build because the hellions force spines at the front.

It'll give your hellions something to do like hose the lings off your vikings. So basically the timings would be. Reactored Hellions -> Kill Ovies to force Ovie production -> Drop hellions/marines in main and land vikings?

I have a feeling this would screw up the zerg's game timings enough that your big push rolls him.

[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
RukKus
Profile Joined October 2010
United States197 Posts
February 06 2011 22:58 GMT
#26
Jeffrey, very quick question.

I find that when I create Vikings to scout the map, is there a certain pattern that overlords travel? I find myself wandering all over trying to find overlords, maybe only killing one (two if lucky) before the engagement. This allows a larger army production by Zerg prior to the big push (even though the push still owns them). How do you scout with your vikings?
Micro... Kill Kill! Macro ... Build Build! ... Micro ... Kill Kill! Macro ... Build Build... Stim...RAAAAAGE!
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
February 06 2011 23:03 GMT
#27
Yes there are very specific overlord spots. There's a thread on it somewhere, I can't remember where.

ASM -- 4 vikings for 1 specific reason. 4 x 12 > 45. They one hit workers. That way you can studder step vikings into mineral lines and work off drones one by one very very fast.

And all that while, my 5th viking and first medic are building. Sometimes I double medic, sometimes I 1 viking 1 medic, it's all feeling based really.

And if they spine up, I have siege tanks just for that very reason. Spines fall in 1 volley from a army that size with the DPS and tanks backing.

Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
RukKus
Profile Joined October 2010
United States197 Posts
February 06 2011 23:11 GMT
#28
Have you ever tried researching Blue Flame instead of Siege Mode for the push? You'll have ~4 hellion, and 2 tank. I wonder what delivers the highest DPS? I guess it depends on if they have roaches or sling/bling. Tanks still deal good damage unsieged, so I wonder if it would be more beneficial for blueflame? Either way, I will practice both methods and see what works. Tank siege timing has always been difficult. I seem to either siege to soon (out of range) or too late (lings overwhelm sieging tanks).

Thanks for the amazing answers. This build is giving my multitasking a workout as I attempt intricate hellion/viking micro while macroing a big army and doing swaps!
Micro... Kill Kill! Macro ... Build Build! ... Micro ... Kill Kill! Macro ... Build Build... Stim...RAAAAAGE!
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
February 06 2011 23:13 GMT
#29
Well I only have 100-120 apm, so it's not out of range at all to do. Just split hotkeys and work on it, it comes easy.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
RukKus
Profile Joined October 2010
United States197 Posts
February 06 2011 23:14 GMT
#30
Must also add, that by doing builds like this I find other more simple builds to be a lot easier (sucha s straight 1-1-1 with no swaps). Whether or not this is "all-in" I feel it is giving my playstyle a solid workout and benefiting my SC2 career, haha.
Micro... Kill Kill! Macro ... Build Build! ... Micro ... Kill Kill! Macro ... Build Build... Stim...RAAAAAGE!
NewbieOne
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Poland560 Posts
February 06 2011 23:33 GMT
#31
Hey, Jeffrey. That looks like some serious pwnage. I've downloaded the reps and am going to watch them tomorrow morning over coffee before work or something. I'm so looking forward to seeing a build that makes sure I won't have to chase mutas around. Would like to see some of your newer replays with the improvements you've talked about. Incidentally, have any replays against a zerg that instantly goes roaches?
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
February 07 2011 00:53 GMT
#32
On February 07 2011 08:03 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Yes there are very specific overlord spots. There's a thread on it somewhere, I can't remember where.

ASM -- 4 vikings for 1 specific reason. 4 x 12 > 45. They one hit workers. That way you can studder step vikings into mineral lines and work off drones one by one very very fast.

And all that while, my 5th viking and first medic are building. Sometimes I double medic, sometimes I 1 viking 1 medic, it's all feeling based really.

And if they spine up, I have siege tanks just for that very reason. Spines fall in 1 volley from a army that size with the DPS and tanks backing.



That's cool though I'm sure 3 Vikings + multiple hellions in the back of zerg's base would work atleast as well. Especially because vikings do not pursue.

Anyway, you should make your own thread.
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 00:57:46
February 07 2011 00:55 GMT
#33
No, not as of lately. I didn't get a chance to play today, had to put my mailbox back in the ground after a truck ran it over -_- and work on my clutch on my Si. Crappy day. And last night my little bit of laddering was a successful 4 TvT's and 1 somehow 1-1-1 bunker rush on a zerg that won the game in 7 minutes lol



I got two more examples of the build vs a rather ehhhhh 2600 zerg master

[image loading]
[image loading]

I've found it work great on xelnaga, scrap, metalopolis, shakuras (hellions not so hot but they force spines) Delta definitely. Maps with a choke I haven't had much work on with it yet, as I'm still hammering out the fine timings. OL hunting on temple will be a dream though, hellions maybe not so hot of a harass. But, by taking map control, you've secured an expansion safely with heavy heavy pressure to force a lot of units and unnecessary spinecrawlers etc.

Anyway, you should make your own thread.

lol I'm thinking about it. But then I'm afraid it'll catch on, and I'll become like kcdc was a while back where EVERY terran knew he was gonna 1 gate FE. I'd hate to face every zerg and not be able to use my favorite build!

Haha, but tomorrow after work I'm going to try and type out some of the finer details and timings I've worked on. I don't seem to have many GOOD examples vs good zergs beyond my prac partner synthetiq. I have another roach rushing friend i'm going to try and run it on (hes never seen it) but he's 3k to see if it's as strong as I think it is.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
Praxis1452
Profile Joined August 2010
41 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 01:22:12
February 07 2011 01:20 GMT
#34
On February 07 2011 09:55 iAmJeffReY wrote:
No, not as of lately. I didn't get a chance to play today, had to put my mailbox back in the ground after a truck ran it over -_- and work on my clutch on my Si. Crappy day. And last night my little bit of laddering was a successful 4 TvT's and 1 somehow 1-1-1 bunker rush on a zerg that won the game in 7 minutes lol



I got two more examples of the build vs a rather ehhhhh 2600 zerg master

[image loading]
[image loading]

I've found it work great on xelnaga, scrap, metalopolis, shakuras (hellions not so hot but they force spines) Delta definitely. Maps with a choke I haven't had much work on with it yet, as I'm still hammering out the fine timings. OL hunting on temple will be a dream though, hellions maybe not so hot of a harass. But, by taking map control, you've secured an expansion safely with heavy heavy pressure to force a lot of units and unnecessary spinecrawlers etc.

Show nested quote +
Anyway, you should make your own thread.

lol I'm thinking about it. But then I'm afraid it'll catch on, and I'll become like kcdc was a while back where EVERY terran knew he was gonna 1 gate FE. I'd hate to face every zerg and not be able to use my favorite build!

Haha, but tomorrow after work I'm going to try and type out some of the finer details and timings I've worked on. I don't seem to have many GOOD examples vs good zergs beyond my prac partner synthetiq. I have another roach rushing friend i'm going to try and run it on (hes never seen it) but he's 3k to see if it's as strong as I think it is.
At the same time that I hope most zergs don't know about it, I feel like this is opener is too strong to be ignored.

I did lose to a roach/hydra rush off 2 or 1 bases. He expanded at the gold on SS and I didn't scout it I think. That or he went 1 base roach/hydra which tbh I scouted, I just didn't bring my scv's to repair in time.

Anyway, I finally beat my masters friend who is zerg as a diamond T. I never beat him before or really even came close, but this all-in actually worked incredibly well. I even floated 800 mins for a while.
Lezt
Profile Joined August 2010
United States115 Posts
February 07 2011 01:48 GMT
#35
reactor hellion into reactor viking is something I havent seen since like beta phase 1 lol, still the follow up sounds pretty cool and I usually just end up free-styling builds versus zerg on scrap anyway so might as well give it a shot :D
Wars begin when you will, but they do not end when you please - Niccolo Machiavelli
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
February 07 2011 02:49 GMT
#36
It's like rediculous on scrap. if you harass at all decently, and pop the expo queen, by the time I retreat with vikings, I'm already through the rocks on my side, with the scvs just getting pulled to land the vikings and repair as I bust through their rocks. No OLs without speed, with 4 vikings out flying will try to regain map control of the middle rocks, nor the air inbetween. I do a pattern, as any terran would as all zergs place OLs at expo, middle, lower tower, side top of their base, sometimes the island, sometimes middle of the two bases.

2 viking pop, split into (for me) 2 and 3, go seperate ways, pop 2 OLs and then the new queen starts, all OLs get pulled in. Land on high ground, run in pop the queen, hellion up the ramp if you got the ability or no spines.

It's just so dirty of a timing for such a big army. Someone asked why I brought the SCVs in a PM. The medic heals the marines/scv. SCV autorepair obviously keeps tank/viking/medic/hellion alive MUCH longer. That 75-90 food ball that hits at 10-10:30 has too high of a DPS plus healing to be dealt with out losing a substaincial amount of units/OL/queen/spines/expo to compensate for the SCV pull. By CCing in base, you can secure a very safe expansion.

I used to HATEEEE scrap. Now, if I'm gonna prac vs a zerg for the first time, I give em scrap and just work 'em, to make the coming game on metalopolis be a brutal ass kicking (for me =( =( )
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
February 07 2011 03:00 GMT
#37
On February 07 2011 04:55 Flyinspageti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 15:32 ChuckJagoda wrote:
Cant wait to try that build out tomorrow ^^

On February 06 2011 13:21 QQmonster wrote:
On February 06 2011 08:09 drewbie.root wrote:
sorry but siege tanks and harass don't really mix, i would suggest opening 1 rax cc before gas and pressuring a bit with marines, maybe trying to get a bunker up then fall back to a bunker at your nat and taking double gas after you start your cc and going blue flame hellions into tank/thor. it's really safe agaisnt everything, the only thing that is a bit annoying is if the z drops a roach warren as soon as their pool finishes and makes like 4-5 roach just to harass you, you will have a bunker up but on some maps they can just go around it and harass. if you see them going roach then just make 1 tank and it will nullify them, roaches are pretty bad so even if you are slowed a tiny bit you shouldn't be behind the zerg at all =]


what are you retarded? the tanks enable you to do harrassment because they make your natural unbreakable while you spend your money harrassing instead of defending. You can also do siege tank drops which on some maps rape face (lost temple, delta quadrant and shakuras pleateau come to mind)



Yeah you probably know better than ROOT.Drewbie, it's not like he's a progamer or anything; his opinion is essentially invalidated because it doesnt match yours.

Posts like this is why there are so few pro posts in this section of the forum


Pro players can make wrong decisions all the time, they always talk about how they know so little about the game since it's so new and there's so many strats that have been unexplored. Why don't you try to explain or test why you can't siege expand and harass? Instead of blindly following good players.

Because you're spending all your gas on tanks and unless you're planning on "harassing" with pure rines, you can't afford to get any other gas unit while siege expanding. The onus is on you to provide one unit that can harass zerg efficiently.
Official Entusman #21
Praxis1452
Profile Joined August 2010
41 Posts
February 07 2011 03:11 GMT
#38
On February 07 2011 11:49 iAmJeffReY wrote:
It's like rediculous on scrap. if you harass at all decently, and pop the expo queen, by the time I retreat with vikings, I'm already through the rocks on my side, with the scvs just getting pulled to land the vikings and repair as I bust through their rocks. No OLs without speed, with 4 vikings out flying will try to regain map control of the middle rocks, nor the air inbetween. I do a pattern, as any terran would as all zergs place OLs at expo, middle, lower tower, side top of their base, sometimes the island, sometimes middle of the two bases.

2 viking pop, split into (for me) 2 and 3, go seperate ways, pop 2 OLs and then the new queen starts, all OLs get pulled in. Land on high ground, run in pop the queen, hellion up the ramp if you got the ability or no spines.

It's just so dirty of a timing for such a big army. Someone asked why I brought the SCVs in a PM. The medic heals the marines/scv. SCV autorepair obviously keeps tank/viking/medic/hellion alive MUCH longer. That 75-90 food ball that hits at 10-10:30 has too high of a DPS plus healing to be dealt with out losing a substaincial amount of units/OL/queen/spines/expo to compensate for the SCV pull. By CCing in base, you can secure a very safe expansion.

I used to HATEEEE scrap. Now, if I'm gonna prac vs a zerg for the first time, I give em scrap and just work 'em, to make the coming game on metalopolis be a brutal ass kicking (for me =( =( )

I have to ask because my macro hasn't been perfect, can you produce out of the factory and the starport?
HumbleHuman
Profile Joined August 2010
United States7 Posts
February 07 2011 03:21 GMT
#39
Dear lord Jeffrey that build is really good. You are my hero. Been struggling so hard with TvZ on maps where i cant fast expand very easily (Xelnaga, Metal, all of the ptr maps, ect).


Tried it on blistering sands and it destroyed the guy, even though hellion openings generally suck on that map. Props.
We must meet this threat with our courage, our valor, indeed with our very lives to ensure that human civilization, not insect, dominates this galaxy, now and alway*!
ChuckJagoda
Profile Joined January 2011
United States27 Posts
February 07 2011 06:44 GMT
#40
^^You can definitely FE on XelNaga and Meta against zerg and hold it pretty well. I almost always reactor hellion expand on both of those maps, and follow up with a pure mech style
All things go, all things grow
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1165
ComeBackTV 1133
SteadfastSC889
TaKeTV 591
IndyStarCraft 221
Rex152
EnkiAlexander 83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 889
IndyStarCraft 221
Rex 152
ProTech133
BRAT_OK 43
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44564
Shuttle 647
Mini 394
Larva 322
Soma 298
Rush 225
BeSt 206
Hyuk 112
firebathero 89
Dewaltoss 74
[ Show more ]
Mong 64
Sexy 39
ToSsGirL 28
Trap 27
Bale 19
Rock 17
Shine 15
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8100
qojqva1702
Counter-Strike
fl0m1332
Fnx 792
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1559
Khaldor1203
Other Games
hiko1319
FrodaN1145
DeMusliM384
Livibee198
ArmadaUGS150
KnowMe133
XBOCT128
XaKoH 106
QueenE86
C9.Mang075
Mew2King74
Beastyqt13
CosmosSc2 12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 40
• StrangeGG 32
• Hinosc 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3927
Other Games
• Shiphtur370
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 13m
Online Event
18h 13m
FEL
23h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.