• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:57
CEST 11:57
KST 18:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6527 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 184 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 20 2017 13:50 GMT
#1461
On March 20 2017 22:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Calix, i want your opinion on this :

Assume the following scenarios:
1) rayn = mafia, Eden = mafia
2) rayn = mafia, Eden = town

Why does rayn kill ritoky? Why does rayn claim JK?


Not the best person to ask since I don't like NKA that much and I'm not good at it but:

1. As part of some weird, TL-tier bussing strategy where you swoop in and take the cred for pushing ritoky's scum-read?

2. Framing?

I don't consider these reasons to be particularly strong since I've never seen anyone kill a player to frame someone on this site. And I don't see why you, specifically, would kill ritoky since you scum-read him, he town-read you and mafia aren't usually fans of killing their scum-reads and reducing support for them in the thread.

It doesn't necessarily 'clear' you by NKA standards alone since there are multiple mafia members left but I do not see why you would have chosen to kill ritoky.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:54 GMT
#1462
I would have claimed Vig immediately after my shot if I was one.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2017 13:55 GMT
#1463
On March 20 2017 22:23 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:19 Koshi wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:07 Calix wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:04 Koshi wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:04 Calix wrote:
I was joking.

I don't know what to make of AMG but his posts weren't what I was expecting. So yeah.

I know. But still odd that you go to town over mafia.


Did you also not have doubts after seeing that post?

I'd expect scum to just go along with the wagons. Only way that doesn't make sense for him is if he is scum with both of them.

Which would work with my reads but it's a bit presumptuous to assume I have nailed all three scum by D2 without further information.

Yes. I said so.. It gave me a chill on my spine.

Onegu/TW?


Do you have any reason to think Onegu is mafia from what he's posted?


No. I have already said this. Only that there is potential mafia manipulated positive WIFOM behind the posts he makes. But I wouldn't lynch him for that atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 13:57 GMT
#1464
On March 20 2017 22:50 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Calix, i want your opinion on this :

Assume the following scenarios:
1) rayn = mafia, Eden = mafia
2) rayn = mafia, Eden = town

Why does rayn kill ritoky? Why does rayn claim JK?


Not the best person to ask since I don't like NKA that much and I'm not good at it but:

1. As part of some weird, TL-tier bussing strategy where you swoop in and take the cred for pushing ritoky's scum-read?

2. Framing?

I don't consider these reasons to be particularly strong since I've never seen anyone kill a player to frame someone on this site. And I don't see why you, specifically, would kill ritoky since you scum-read him, he town-read you and mafia aren't usually fans of killing their scum-reads and reducing support for them in the thread.

It doesn't necessarily 'clear' you by NKA standards alone since there are multiple mafia members left but I do not see why you would have chosen to kill ritoky.

See Xatalos, here is a very simple explanation. It took like 5 minutes for Calix to come to an absolutely correct conclusion. Then when you go further, (1) i don't bus and as you said later it doesn't make any sense because this assumes Eden dies 100% and then what... Town has 2 mislynches. Do you think i ever survive the game? "yeah sure the JK is alive for like 100 days after claiming". What a joke strategy. (2) Completely correct here: "why you, specifically, would kill ritoky since you scum-read him, he town-read you and mafia aren't usually fans of killing their scum-reads and reducing support for them in the thread". YEAH WHY WOULD I? Furthermore from the vets, ritoky and Damdred townread me, Xatalos and Koshi scumread me. If i am mafia this is always an all vanilla setup. Why do i kill hte fucking dude who defends me EVEN if i call him scum? :D :D :D Yes, wow, very much sense make!!

Somehow it took like 10 hours (and half the game telling) Xatalos this is actually a VERY BIG possibility of being the case here. The dude is set on a conclusion and only tries to find evidence to support his conclusion, not looking at the evidence and what it actually means.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 14:00 GMT
#1465
There is always 0% possibility of me being mafia with Eden because i always lose the game if that's the case.
And if i am not mafia there is always 0% possibility i shoot ritoky because i DON'T HAVE TO, it's a retarded shot if i am mafia and Eden is town.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2017 14:05 GMT
#1466
On March 20 2017 22:31 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:27 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like the thing townies do when someone claims is:
- They consider all possibilities and look at the night kill and see what makes sense.

What Xatalos does:
- "At least this kill makes the all vanilla setup less likely."
- "I think there is a blue out there" (with onegu)
- "wow rayn didn't say who he jailed" (why the fuck would i, it doesn't help the town at all)
- "As scum, he would know the setup. If there is no true JK, he can claim being roleblocked and push his agenda freely until LYLO." (DOES ANYONE SEE ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS???)
- "Now this is an all vanilla setup and rayn claimed to idk what reason but it makes totes sense!!!"

Doesn't even try to figure out what it means if i am town. Never. Just "here is why he is scum" -> "no it doesn't make sense, well here is a new scenario why he is scum" -> "no it doesn't make sense... [contunue]" while thinking there is another power role out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scummyscumscum


I haven't said I think there is a power role out there. Statistically it's more likely, but not certain.

I thought it was statistically 5% that i am a power role so i guess the rest of 95% is all vanilla setup no?


1) You had around 5% chance of rolling JK, 30% scum, and I would scumread you without the claim, so the chance of being scum isn't "extremely low".

2) I said there is a claim-like post in the thread. I didn't say I believed it was from a blue necessarily.

We discussed this yesterday... Those % don't make any sense for scum rayn. It's more liekly he is 95% jk and 5% scum and then scum is always in trouble which is unlikely after the ritoky kill.

The easy answer is always darthfoley/Eden/disformation and then a benched out of Onegu/AMG. And we should always lynch Eden/disformation first.

The scary team is TW/Onegu/AMG. Then we are fucked.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2017 14:07 GMT
#1467
I would say some stuff towards rayn but then he starts asking me questions and I don't have the stamina for that atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2017 14:07 GMT
#1468
But I am pretty sure Xatalos is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 20 2017 14:07 GMT
#1469
What about Xatalos, Koshi? I actually think Rayn has a valid point with his latest post (#1464).
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2017 14:08 GMT
#1470
On March 20 2017 23:07 Calix wrote:
What about Xatalos, Koshi? I actually think Rayn has a valid point with his latest post (#1464).

Come on... He isn't that good at playing mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2017 14:09 GMT
#1471
If Damdred and Xatalos are mafia this game I failed horrible but I don't believe it. They are just lock towns for me.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 14:09 GMT
#1472
Bulletpoints why Xatalos is mafia:

  • The whole claim thing as just explained
  • Very very terrible reasoned read on Tumblewood (aka easy lynch)
  • Not pushing me over Malongo (when he said himself he thought we are BOTH (with Tumble) more likely to be mafia than Malongo is) -- And no, sitting on his scumread for 47h 45mins and then making a half-arsed attempt is not "pushing a lynch on rayn" while i can perfectly underrstand why he tries it there -- i will never have a chance to respond (i can show you examples on when town!Xatalos thinks i am mafia, how he pushes the lynch if you don't believe me)
  • See above, how strong do you think his scumread on me was when on D2 i claim and he cannot be even arsed to think there is a possibility of me being town?
  • Go read his filter and see what he "pushes". He is not even wanting to lynch scum, there are no actual case, no nothing. He is just trying to find counter-wagons for everything?!?!?!? If someone is scum why do you need a counter-wagon? Why is just looking for counter-wagons?
  • Mrrgrlgrlgllllll !!!!!!!!!
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2017 14:10 GMT
#1473
See. That is townrayn finding scum but I don't believe it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2017 14:11 GMT
#1474
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. I will reread a couple pages in Xatalos his filter and try to make a towncase. But not now.
I had a good night of sleep.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 20 2017 14:14 GMT
#1475
On March 20 2017 23:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Bulletpoints why Xatalos is mafia:

  • The whole claim thing as just explained
  • Very very terrible reasoned read on Tumblewood (aka easy lynch)
  • Not pushing me over Malongo (when he said himself he thought we are BOTH (with Tumble) more likely to be mafia than Malongo is) -- And no, sitting on his scumread for 47h 45mins and then making a half-arsed attempt is not "pushing a lynch on rayn" while i can perfectly underrstand why he tries it there -- i will never have a chance to respond (i can show you examples on when town!Xatalos thinks i am mafia, how he pushes the lynch if you don't believe me)
  • See above, how strong do you think his scumread on me was when on D2 i claim and he cannot be even arsed to think there is a possibility of me being town?
  • Go read his filter and see what he "pushes". He is not even wanting to lynch scum, there are no actual case, no nothing. He is just trying to find counter-wagons for everything?!?!?!? If someone is scum why do you need a counter-wagon? Why is just looking for counter-wagons?
  • Mrrgrlgrlgllllll !!!!!!!!!

point 5:
remember the xata vs me thing early game. it took calix making a case/push on me for xata to vote me. shouldnt town!xata have voted me prior to that, if he felt i was trying to misrepresent him on purprose?

also working on more posters and stuff, gimme a bit.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 20 2017 14:16 GMT
#1476
On March 20 2017 23:09 Koshi wrote:
If Damdred and Xatalos are mafia this game I failed horrible but I don't believe it. They are just lock towns for me.


So I can still be mafia? I'm flattered, if not surprised
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 14:16 GMT
#1477
On March 20 2017 22:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:50 Calix wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Calix, i want your opinion on this :

Assume the following scenarios:
1) rayn = mafia, Eden = mafia
2) rayn = mafia, Eden = town

Why does rayn kill ritoky? Why does rayn claim JK?


Not the best person to ask since I don't like NKA that much and I'm not good at it but:

1. As part of some weird, TL-tier bussing strategy where you swoop in and take the cred for pushing ritoky's scum-read?

2. Framing?

I don't consider these reasons to be particularly strong since I've never seen anyone kill a player to frame someone on this site. And I don't see why you, specifically, would kill ritoky since you scum-read him, he town-read you and mafia aren't usually fans of killing their scum-reads and reducing support for them in the thread.

It doesn't necessarily 'clear' you by NKA standards alone since there are multiple mafia members left but I do not see why you would have chosen to kill ritoky.

See Xatalos, here is a very simple explanation. It took like 5 minutes for Calix to come to an absolutely correct conclusion. Then when you go further, (1) i don't bus and as you said later it doesn't make any sense because this assumes Eden dies 100% and then what... Town has 2 mislynches. Do you think i ever survive the game? "yeah sure the JK is alive for like 100 days after claiming". What a joke strategy. (2) Completely correct here: "why you, specifically, would kill ritoky since you scum-read him, he town-read you and mafia aren't usually fans of killing their scum-reads and reducing support for them in the thread". YEAH WHY WOULD I? Furthermore from the vets, ritoky and Damdred townread me, Xatalos and Koshi scumread me. If i am mafia this is always an all vanilla setup. Why do i kill hte fucking dude who defends me EVEN if i call him scum? :D :D :D Yes, wow, very much sense make!!

Somehow it took like 10 hours (and half the game telling) Xatalos this is actually a VERY BIG possibility of being the case here. The dude is set on a conclusion and only tries to find evidence to support his conclusion, not looking at the evidence and what it actually means.


Says the guy who had scumread me from the start, always finding another excuse, and never finding anything towny about me... at least I've changed my stance on you as new information came available.

Besides, how do you explain claiming now as Jailkeeper? You've ruined your (most important) role forever, since there is a Roleblocker if you're town. You weren't in any great danger yet at day start. You even claimed to be saving ritoky until I did something, even though you said ritoky kill was "extremely unlikely"....?

In any case, neither of us is getting lynched in the foreseeable future. Probably not the best use of time to continue this argument much further.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 20 2017 14:18 GMT
#1478
disformation explains the game, the universe and everything else

Note that the names in this story will be greatly obfuscated to make incidental confusion with real existing persons impossible.

A long long time ago this game has been created. This was widely considered a bad move, as it made quite a bunch of people slightly agitated.

Chapter 1:


teenokilepnyar, the great sorcerer
while some may say his confidence in his reads is magical and he is conjuring them out of his hat, he recently has made himself untouchable by wearing silly pants.
[image loading]
Unless he gets beaten in a dance off and gets his title of great sorcerer rescinded he shall remain true to the protagonists.


sler/GMA, the doctor
who?


2981nede, the defect robot
rears his robotic head between random outages to confuse the protagonists with riddles. appears to have gone offline completely after the protagonists were able to correctly answer the last riddle with "confucius you need to fill your bowl with some shit that makes some sense!"



doowelbmut, the confused
Seems quite unsure of his own role in this play. A lot of his lines have been beaten like a dead horse already, but let me look at the forest of dead horses here:
He has few lines and some are quite baffling, but he displays quite a range of emotion.
This specific mix of paranoia, stubbornness and confusion is more likely to be displayed by a protagonist.
+ Show Spoiler [paranoia] +

On March 17 2017 11:29 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 08:54 Damdred wrote:
As for your reads Calix yeah I agree.

Koshi, xata, calix, deep, damdred is a strong town base right now.

Deeps follow up postings (while I strongly disagree what he says makes me scum), have been pretty thoughtful. And pretty good.

ik damdred likes town circles but come on this is too early to read vets
calix and deepblue are eh but who am i to criticize that. just xata/koshi/damdy/rayn are way too early to read

On March 17 2017 11:46 Tumblewood wrote:
but also it's a little iffy to towncircle them already
hopefully a throwaway circle though?

On March 17 2017 23:24 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 15:10 Xatalos wrote:
On March 17 2017 11:29 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 17 2017 08:54 Damdred wrote:
As for your reads Calix yeah I agree.

Koshi, xata, calix, deep, damdred is a strong town base right now.

Deeps follow up postings (while I strongly disagree what he says makes me scum), have been pretty thoughtful. And pretty good.

ik damdred likes town circles but come on this is too early to read vets
calix and deepblue are eh but who am i to criticize that. just xata/koshi/damdy/rayn are way too early to read


Rayn, in town circle? Hasn't he been just null/scum read by everyone?

What were your reads on me/Koski/Damdred then?

ya but he's still too early to read
I was null on all of them. there are reasons I could claim scum/town on one of them but they are pretty lame

On March 19 2017 02:46 Tumblewood wrote:
my trust of rayn has gone down to 1% since yesterday
his pushes just make me uncomfortable. especially the part where he calls malongo scum (which i am still really not seeing?) and even without him on the wagon it gets 5 votes. something is up
plus i see him winning this argument with onegu all of a sudden and ugh i need to go but it is all sorts of bad i am voting and then i am outie outie
trust me on this one. but maybe not too much

On March 19 2017 06:38 Tumblewood wrote:
the thing that gets me is, how the hell is rayn so confident on a guy with half a page of filter including pregame? there is a lot wrong with this wagon
I want this lynch to not happen more strongly that I just said


+ Show Spoiler [stubbornness] +

On March 18 2017 00:54 Tumblewood wrote:
you can poke holes in my TvT argument but I know I'm right, I've never missed a read like this. and if you are baffled by how else disfo could respond to an accusation, look at what I've done all game


+ Show Spoiler [confusion] +

On March 19 2017 08:41 Tumblewood wrote:
I will explain the thought process just a little more and from then on I will not give a useful response
ok:

- before leaving, I got real suspicious of rayn
- when I came back, I saw malongo was still afk and I was like "a plynch isn't the end of the world"
- then I saw the votes and switched back to malongo as a bad wagon
- then (internally) I mulled over rayn as being useful compared to malongo, switched back to being but still on rayn
- I saw calix's post about shenannies being bad and decided not to go after rayn
- but I didn't switch at deadline because of basically what you guys have been yelling at me about
- after deadline I realized a shenanny was probably not that bad because most of the active players were town

I doubted myself okay


I still have the problem that he does not help the protagonists in catching the antagonists much. So he gets entirely carried by his tone. I am cool with giving him a bit of time still, since his tone is more likely town after all, but I really want to step him up a bit when the game goes on.
Overall: sliiiiight town lean.


to be continued...
next episode: derdmad, the ethereal oak and [i]solatax, the rolling thunder[i], who is currently losing a dance off against teenokilepnyar, the great sorcerer.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 14:20 GMT
#1479
On March 20 2017 23:14 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 23:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Bulletpoints why Xatalos is mafia:

  • The whole claim thing as just explained
  • Very very terrible reasoned read on Tumblewood (aka easy lynch)
  • Not pushing me over Malongo (when he said himself he thought we are BOTH (with Tumble) more likely to be mafia than Malongo is) -- And no, sitting on his scumread for 47h 45mins and then making a half-arsed attempt is not "pushing a lynch on rayn" while i can perfectly underrstand why he tries it there -- i will never have a chance to respond (i can show you examples on when town!Xatalos thinks i am mafia, how he pushes the lynch if you don't believe me)
  • See above, how strong do you think his scumread on me was when on D2 i claim and he cannot be even arsed to think there is a possibility of me being town?
  • Go read his filter and see what he "pushes". He is not even wanting to lynch scum, there are no actual case, no nothing. He is just trying to find counter-wagons for everything?!?!?!? If someone is scum why do you need a counter-wagon? Why is just looking for counter-wagons?
  • Mrrgrlgrlgllllll !!!!!!!!!

point 5:
remember the xata vs me thing early game. it took calix making a case/push on me for xata to vote me. shouldnt town!xata have voted me prior to that, if he felt i was trying to misrepresent him on purprose?

also working on more posters and stuff, gimme a bit.


I wasn't sure if you were doing it maliciously or not. Calix's post made me lean over the edge of putting my vote on you, but it was more of a pressure vote than taking you as certai. scum.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 20 2017 14:20 GMT
#1480
What the fuck did I just read?
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko60
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6967
actioN 531
BeSt 526
Leta 451
Jaedong 426
FanTaSy 402
Bisu 285
Larva 232
EffOrt 193
Zeus 124
[ Show more ]
sorry 116
Dewaltoss 111
Mong 107
Barracks 71
ToSsGirL 64
Killer 58
scan(afreeca) 58
Free 50
Shinee 39
Aegong 36
sSak 34
soO 31
Bale 30
Horang2 29
NotJumperer 18
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Sexy 11
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe188
Counter-Strike
byalli883
Other Games
summit1g9221
olofmeister977
singsing813
Pyrionflax237
crisheroes232
KnowMe114
dupreeh47
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 1295
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
• Stunt389
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3m
Rush vs Light
StarCastTV_EN21
WardiTV Weekly
1h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 3m
Replay Cast
13h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.