• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:54
CEST 11:54
KST 18:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6169 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 184 Next
AMG
Profile Joined March 2013
Australia298 Posts
March 20 2017 13:10 GMT
#1421
Rayn, what point are you trying to make on disinformation there? he forgot him off his list and then he flipped? what does that even prove?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:10 GMT
#1422
On March 20 2017 21:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 21:31 Xatalos wrote:
Tumble or rayn are probably not good lynches today.

Why do you not scumread Tumble anymore?


First of all I don't think he's scum if you're town, in which case it makes little sense to lynch him before you flip. Secondly Calix seems to really believe he's town, and I'm willing to give Tumble a slight pass for that reason as well.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:11 GMT
#1423
On March 20 2017 21:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 06:48 Onegu wrote:
On March 20 2017 06:46 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 06:46 Onegu wrote:
hrmm ok... Guess I was wrong...

There was a better blue shot though. There was I think a very hard core blue claim.


I guess I know what you mean.


I know you know what I mean...

What is this. Onegu and Xatalos explain.


Better not to if the scumteam didn't get it.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 13:11 GMT
#1424
Sooooo weaakkkk.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 13:12 GMT
#1425
On March 20 2017 22:11 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 21:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 20 2017 06:48 Onegu wrote:
On March 20 2017 06:46 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 06:46 Onegu wrote:
hrmm ok... Guess I was wrong...

There was a better blue shot though. There was I think a very hard core blue claim.


I guess I know what you mean.


I know you know what I mean...

What is this. Onegu and Xatalos explain.


Better not to if the scumteam didn't get it.

Better yes because you calling me mafia if fucking bullshit if you believe there is another blue "claim" somewhere there.
table for two on a tv tray
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 20 2017 13:13 GMT
#1426
Xatalos, I've said this before. Get your OWN reason for reading Tweedledumb.

Don't just go "Calix really thinks he's town so gee golly he is" -_-
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:13 GMT
#1427
On March 20 2017 22:01 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2017 19:52 beentheredonethat wrote:
  • 13 players
  • Semi-Open
  • All vanilla



New theory. BTDT decided to troll us hardcore and made everyone town. rayn is just fake-claiming to draw a shot.

QED


That makes zero sense. VT would never fakeclaim here, especially if widely scumread. It would likely expose the blues and heavily damage town.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 13:14 GMT
#1428
Xatalos is so so so so very fucking mafia in this game.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:15 GMT
#1429
On March 20 2017 22:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:11 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 21:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 20 2017 06:48 Onegu wrote:
On March 20 2017 06:46 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 06:46 Onegu wrote:
hrmm ok... Guess I was wrong...

There was a better blue shot though. There was I think a very hard core blue claim.


I guess I know what you mean.


I know you know what I mean...

What is this. Onegu and Xatalos explain.


Better not to if the scumteam didn't get it.

Better yes because you calling me mafia if fucking bullshit if you believe there is another blue "claim" somewhere there.


Explain?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 20 2017 13:17 GMT
#1430
On March 20 2017 22:13 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:01 Calix wrote:
On March 03 2017 19:52 beentheredonethat wrote:
  • 13 players
  • Semi-Open
  • All vanilla



New theory. BTDT decided to troll us hardcore and made everyone town. rayn is just fake-claiming to draw a shot.

QED


That makes zero sense. VT would never fakeclaim here, especially if widely scumread. It would likely expose the blues and heavily damage town.


It's official. You are the new disformation of this chat. Here is your prize!

[image loading]

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 13:17 GMT
#1431
On March 20 2017 22:15 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:11 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 21:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 20 2017 06:48 Onegu wrote:
On March 20 2017 06:46 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 06:46 Onegu wrote:
hrmm ok... Guess I was wrong...

There was a better blue shot though. There was I think a very hard core blue claim.


I guess I know what you mean.


I know you know what I mean...

What is this. Onegu and Xatalos explain.


Better not to if the scumteam didn't get it.

Better yes because you calling me mafia if fucking bullshit if you believe there is another blue "claim" somewhere there.


Explain?

Yo uthink there is another blue out there, i have not been counter-claimed, yet you fuckign spend all the time in the world telling people how "rayn is fakeclaiming and this is actually an all vanilla setup yo hey listen to me on this" without EVENCONSIDERING you could be wrong when i never ever fucking shoot even near ritoky if i am mafia with or without Eden.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:17 GMT
#1432
For the record: I don't believe the maker of the claim is necessarily blue.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 20 2017 13:18 GMT
#1433
On March 20 2017 22:17 Xatalos wrote:
For the record: I don't believe the maker of the claim is necessarily blue.


???
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:18 GMT
#1434
But I don't think it's good to talk about it at this point.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 20 2017 13:19 GMT
#1435
You are pulling a Lunatic here, bro.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 20 2017 13:19 GMT
#1436
On March 20 2017 22:07 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:04 Koshi wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:04 Calix wrote:
I was joking.

I don't know what to make of AMG but his posts weren't what I was expecting. So yeah.

I know. But still odd that you go to town over mafia.


Did you also not have doubts after seeing that post?

I'd expect scum to just go along with the wagons. Only way that doesn't make sense for him is if he is scum with both of them.

Which would work with my reads but it's a bit presumptuous to assume I have nailed all three scum by D2 without further information.

Yes. I said so.. It gave me a chill on my spine.

Onegu/TW?
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 20 2017 13:23 GMT
#1437
On March 20 2017 22:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:07 Calix wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:04 Koshi wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:04 Calix wrote:
I was joking.

I don't know what to make of AMG but his posts weren't what I was expecting. So yeah.

I know. But still odd that you go to town over mafia.


Did you also not have doubts after seeing that post?

I'd expect scum to just go along with the wagons. Only way that doesn't make sense for him is if he is scum with both of them.

Which would work with my reads but it's a bit presumptuous to assume I have nailed all three scum by D2 without further information.

Yes. I said so.. It gave me a chill on my spine.

Onegu/TW?


Do you have any reason to think Onegu is mafia from what he's posted?

Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:23 GMT
#1438
Btw I don't think rayn and Onegu are in a team. Otherwise rayn wouldn't go asking about that exchange between us like that ONL
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 13:25 GMT
#1439
Like the thing townies do when someone claims is:
- They consider all possibilities and look at the night kill and see what makes sense.

What Xatalos does:
- "At least this kill makes the all vanilla setup less likely."
- "I think there is a blue out there" (with onegu)
- "wow rayn didn't say who he jailed" (why the fuck would i, it doesn't help the town at all)
- "As scum, he would know the setup. If there is no true JK, he can claim being roleblocked and push his agenda freely until LYLO." (DOES ANYONE SEE ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS???)
- "Now this is an all vanilla setup and rayn claimed to idk what reason but it makes totes sense!!!"

Doesn't even try to figure out what it means if i am town. Never. Just "here is why he is scum" -> "no it doesn't make sense, well here is a new scenario why he is scum" -> "no it doesn't make sense... [contunue]" while thinking there is another power role out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scummyscumscum
table for two on a tv tray
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 20 2017 13:27 GMT
#1440
I don't get how you spend more time calling rayn mafia than you do looking at, I dunno, disformation or Tweedledumb or any of your town-reads and asking them questions.

It's a massive waste of time on someone who is extremely likely town even though you think someone else claimed blue ???

You're not making any sense and it's just a bunch of crap.

As for rayn, I'd still like the explanation for why those posts = mafia disformation.
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko6
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6732
actioN 535
BeSt 518
Leta 486
Jaedong 398
Larva 210
EffOrt 171
Mong 127
sorry 113
Dewaltoss 102
[ Show more ]
Zeus 99
ToSsGirL 64
scan(afreeca) 63
Killer 61
Barracks 58
Free 46
sSak 39
Shinee 38
Aegong 36
Bale 33
soO 26
FanTaSy 22
NotJumperer 19
HiyA 17
yabsab 17
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe179
Counter-Strike
byalli826
Other Games
summit1g9115
olofmeister910
singsing541
Happy336
crisheroes245
Pyrionflax197
KnowMe105
dupreeh48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 1
UltimateBattle 0
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1050
• Stunt382
Other Games
• WagamamaTV175
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 6m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 6m
Replay Cast
13h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.