• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:15
CEST 02:15
KST 09:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8129 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 184 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:27 GMT
#1441
On March 20 2017 22:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like the thing townies do when someone claims is:
- They consider all possibilities and look at the night kill and see what makes sense.

What Xatalos does:
- "At least this kill makes the all vanilla setup less likely."
- "I think there is a blue out there" (with onegu)
- "wow rayn didn't say who he jailed" (why the fuck would i, it doesn't help the town at all)
- "As scum, he would know the setup. If there is no true JK, he can claim being roleblocked and push his agenda freely until LYLO." (DOES ANYONE SEE ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS???)
- "Now this is an all vanilla setup and rayn claimed to idk what reason but it makes totes sense!!!"

Doesn't even try to figure out what it means if i am town. Never. Just "here is why he is scum" -> "no it doesn't make sense, well here is a new scenario why he is scum" -> "no it doesn't make sense... [contunue]" while thinking there is another power role out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scummyscumscum


I haven't said I think there is a power role out there. Statistically it's more likely, but not certain.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 13:28 GMT
#1442
If there is a vigilante who shot ritoky they should always claim because then i have 100% blocked mafia KP.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 13:28 GMT
#1443
On March 20 2017 22:27 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like the thing townies do when someone claims is:
- They consider all possibilities and look at the night kill and see what makes sense.

What Xatalos does:
- "At least this kill makes the all vanilla setup less likely."
- "I think there is a blue out there" (with onegu)
- "wow rayn didn't say who he jailed" (why the fuck would i, it doesn't help the town at all)
- "As scum, he would know the setup. If there is no true JK, he can claim being roleblocked and push his agenda freely until LYLO." (DOES ANYONE SEE ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS???)
- "Now this is an all vanilla setup and rayn claimed to idk what reason but it makes totes sense!!!"

Doesn't even try to figure out what it means if i am town. Never. Just "here is why he is scum" -> "no it doesn't make sense, well here is a new scenario why he is scum" -> "no it doesn't make sense... [contunue]" while thinking there is another power role out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scummyscumscum


I haven't said I think there is a power role out there. Statistically it's more likely, but not certain.

I thought it was statistically 5% that i am a power role so i guess the rest of 95% is all vanilla setup no?
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:29 GMT
#1444
On March 20 2017 22:27 Calix wrote:
I don't get how you spend more time calling rayn mafia than you do looking at, I dunno, disformation or Tweedledumb or any of your town-reads and asking them questions.

It's a massive waste of time on someone who is extremely likely town even though you think someone else claimed blue ???

You're not making any sense and it's just a bunch of crap.

As for rayn, I'd still like the explanation for why those posts = mafia disformation.


I guess I should let it slide for today already. It gets harder to resist every time rayn appears in the thread though.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 13:30 GMT
#1445
You're so fucking mafia it hurts.
table for two on a tv tray
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 20 2017 13:31 GMT
#1446
On March 20 2017 22:29 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:27 Calix wrote:
I don't get how you spend more time calling rayn mafia than you do looking at, I dunno, disformation or Tweedledumb or any of your town-reads and asking them questions.

It's a massive waste of time on someone who is extremely likely town even though you think someone else claimed blue ???

You're not making any sense and it's just a bunch of crap.

As for rayn, I'd still like the explanation for why those posts = mafia disformation.


I guess I should let it slide for today already. It gets harder to resist every time rayn appears in the thread though.


Legit question. When was the last time that you took your own initiative and scum-hunted?

Yes, this question makes me a hypocrite but I don't care. Put a sock in it about how rayn's mafia in these implausible scenarios which are based on NOTHING and start talking about actual people, God.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:31 GMT
#1447
On March 20 2017 22:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:27 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like the thing townies do when someone claims is:
- They consider all possibilities and look at the night kill and see what makes sense.

What Xatalos does:
- "At least this kill makes the all vanilla setup less likely."
- "I think there is a blue out there" (with onegu)
- "wow rayn didn't say who he jailed" (why the fuck would i, it doesn't help the town at all)
- "As scum, he would know the setup. If there is no true JK, he can claim being roleblocked and push his agenda freely until LYLO." (DOES ANYONE SEE ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS???)
- "Now this is an all vanilla setup and rayn claimed to idk what reason but it makes totes sense!!!"

Doesn't even try to figure out what it means if i am town. Never. Just "here is why he is scum" -> "no it doesn't make sense, well here is a new scenario why he is scum" -> "no it doesn't make sense... [contunue]" while thinking there is another power role out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scummyscumscum


I haven't said I think there is a power role out there. Statistically it's more likely, but not certain.

I thought it was statistically 5% that i am a power role so i guess the rest of 95% is all vanilla setup no?


1) You had around 5% chance of rolling JK, 30% scum, and I would scumread you without the claim, so the chance of being scum isn't "extremely low".

2) I said there is a claim-like post in the thread. I didn't say I believed it was from a blue necessarily.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
AMG
Profile Joined March 2013
Australia298 Posts
March 20 2017 13:32 GMT
#1448
On March 20 2017 22:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You're so fucking mafia it hurts.


OK, stop trying to convince the mafia hes mafia. You're growing this thread faster than I can read it.

Explain to me slowly, as if i were a little child, why he is mafia, preferably not using the most recent claim situation... since I have not caught up to the part where people are claiming.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:32 GMT
#1449
On March 20 2017 22:31 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:29 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:27 Calix wrote:
I don't get how you spend more time calling rayn mafia than you do looking at, I dunno, disformation or Tweedledumb or any of your town-reads and asking them questions.

It's a massive waste of time on someone who is extremely likely town even though you think someone else claimed blue ???

You're not making any sense and it's just a bunch of crap.

As for rayn, I'd still like the explanation for why those posts = mafia disformation.


I guess I should let it slide for today already. It gets harder to resist every time rayn appears in the thread though.


Legit question. When was the last time that you took your own initiative and scum-hunted?

Yes, this question makes me a hypocrite but I don't care. Put a sock in it about how rayn's mafia in these implausible scenarios which are based on NOTHING and start talking about actual people, God.


rayn would get offended if he's not even an actual person
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 13:33 GMT
#1450
As for rayn, I'd still like the explanation for why those posts = mafia disformation.

It depends of if he is talking about the night kill or the pre-emptive daypost.
If it's the former he is always mafia because he thought ritoky's case was super good and Eden is scummy so there should be no "wow why did mafia shoot ritoky????", never.
table for two on a tv tray
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 20 2017 13:36 GMT
#1451
On March 20 2017 22:32 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:31 Calix wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:29 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:27 Calix wrote:
I don't get how you spend more time calling rayn mafia than you do looking at, I dunno, disformation or Tweedledumb or any of your town-reads and asking them questions.

It's a massive waste of time on someone who is extremely likely town even though you think someone else claimed blue ???

You're not making any sense and it's just a bunch of crap.

As for rayn, I'd still like the explanation for why those posts = mafia disformation.


I guess I should let it slide for today already. It gets harder to resist every time rayn appears in the thread though.


Legit question. When was the last time that you took your own initiative and scum-hunted?

Yes, this question makes me a hypocrite but I don't care. Put a sock in it about how rayn's mafia in these implausible scenarios which are based on NOTHING and start talking about actual people, God.


rayn would get offended if he's not even an actual person


I carefully considered your suggestion that clogging up the chat with speculative claim wankery counts as 'scum-hunting' and then laughed and chucked it in the shredder.

Do something else please instead of being glib about your current anti-town behaviour
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:40 GMT
#1452
On March 20 2017 22:36 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:32 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:31 Calix wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:29 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:27 Calix wrote:
I don't get how you spend more time calling rayn mafia than you do looking at, I dunno, disformation or Tweedledumb or any of your town-reads and asking them questions.

It's a massive waste of time on someone who is extremely likely town even though you think someone else claimed blue ???

You're not making any sense and it's just a bunch of crap.

As for rayn, I'd still like the explanation for why those posts = mafia disformation.


I guess I should let it slide for today already. It gets harder to resist every time rayn appears in the thread though.


Legit question. When was the last time that you took your own initiative and scum-hunted?

Yes, this question makes me a hypocrite but I don't care. Put a sock in it about how rayn's mafia in these implausible scenarios which are based on NOTHING and start talking about actual people, God.


rayn would get offended if he's not even an actual person


I carefully considered your suggestion that clogging up the chat with speculative claim wankery counts as 'scum-hunting' and then laughed and chucked it in the shredder.

Do something else please instead of being glib about your current anti-town behaviour


I don't see how it's anti-town to consider all options in the situation. It's a bit hard to read filters while on my phone so I focused on the main event.

POE points to the current wagon situation being good anyway. We'll have to see what AMG does and maybe reconsider then.

For the record, I think this claim-thingy has been vastly more important than yesterday's disfo-confusion.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 20 2017 13:41 GMT
#1453
On March 20 2017 22:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
As for rayn, I'd still like the explanation for why those posts = mafia disformation.

It depends of if he is talking about the night kill or the pre-emptive daypost.
If it's the former he is always mafia because he thought ritoky's case was super good and Eden is scummy so there should be no "wow why did mafia shoot ritoky????", never.


I'm pretty sure he was talking about the kill because someone saying "wait what, didn't see that one coming O.o" about the resolution period while ignoring the kill doesn't make much sense.

But I don't think it makes him 100% mafia since there were a lot of people, myself included, who thought ritoky's post was good and that Eden was scummy and were still surprised that ritoky died.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 13:41 GMT
#1454
I don't see how it's anti-town to consider all options in the situation.

It's not, except you're not considering all possibilities, you're only considering possibilities where i am mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:43 GMT
#1455
On March 20 2017 22:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
I don't see how it's anti-town to consider all options in the situation.

It's not, except you're not considering all possibilities, you're only considering possibilities where i am mafia.


Am I voting for you in your reality?

Or listing you as a lynch candidate for that matter?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 13:43 GMT
#1456
Calix, i want your opinion on this :

Assume the following scenarios:
1) rayn = mafia, Eden = mafia
2) rayn = mafia, Eden = town

Why does rayn kill ritoky? Why does rayn claim JK?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 13:45 GMT
#1457
On March 20 2017 22:43 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't see how it's anti-town to consider all options in the situation.

It's not, except you're not considering all possibilities, you're only considering possibilities where i am mafia.


Am I voting for you in your reality?

Or listing you as a lynch candidate for that matter?

What a fucking comment once again....

I will counter with this:
Am i considering Malongo mafia?

Do i consider Damdred as lynch target rn?

You can't be fucking serious?!?!?!?
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 20 2017 13:48 GMT
#1458
On March 20 2017 22:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:43 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't see how it's anti-town to consider all options in the situation.

It's not, except you're not considering all possibilities, you're only considering possibilities where i am mafia.


Am I voting for you in your reality?

Or listing you as a lynch candidate for that matter?

What a fucking comment once again....

I will counter with this:
Am i considering Malongo mafia?

Do i consider Damdred as lynch target rn?

You can't be fucking serious?!?!?!?


Did you miss where I said that you're more likely town than several others in the game? It's not like I'd shoot YOU if I had a gun. Just considering the chances of you being scum.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 13:48 GMT
#1459
You literally only EVEN CONSIDERED i am town after half of the game told you you're being very very terrible.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2017 13:50 GMT
#1460
On March 20 2017 22:48 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 22:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:43 Xatalos wrote:
On March 20 2017 22:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't see how it's anti-town to consider all options in the situation.

It's not, except you're not considering all possibilities, you're only considering possibilities where i am mafia.


Am I voting for you in your reality?

Or listing you as a lynch candidate for that matter?

What a fucking comment once again....

I will counter with this:
Am i considering Malongo mafia?

Do i consider Damdred as lynch target rn?

You can't be fucking serious?!?!?!?


Did you miss where I said that you're more likely town than several others in the game? It's not like I'd shoot YOU if I had a gun. Just considering the chances of you being scum.

If you're a vigilante you better claim now because if you're not i will call you mafia for the rest of the game regardless of what happens.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings100
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 931
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift4468
JimRising 704
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g10251
FrodaN2831
C9.Mang0244
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 45m
Replay Cast
22h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.