• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:19
CEST 15:19
KST 22:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13530 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 172 Next
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 19:09 GMT
#361
On December 28 2016 03:55 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 03:50 darthfoley wrote:
On December 28 2016 03:38 Superbia wrote:
More specifically this question seems kinda forced and is never answered/addressed. TT still goes to #1 town on darth's list though.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 27 2016 15:28 darthfoley wrote:
Ticktock's entrance is definitely different than usual. However, motivated TT also makes me happy.

Anyone feel like ExO is trying a little too hard to scum hunt? I know the D1 lynch thing is becoming a meme, but uber aggression is not what I associated with his town play (from what i've seen).

I do find this post a bit odd, however.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:10 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.


sentence one implies i'm towny, sentence two implies no one is towny?






The question actually was addressed by Grack, and I even made a post saying that I misunderstood the tone of the end of TT's post. I also blatantly stated that I wasn't ordering my reads, just putting them into groups.

Feels like you're fishing


So either:
1. The original question was benign (and for what reason?) and you had no real doubts about TT's alignment. If so, why did you ask the question?
Or
2. You flipped your doubt on TT based on something grack posted. If so, why did you let another person dissuade you from pursuing a read?

What I'm essentially getting at is: why did you ask that question at that point in time?


I put the question mark on the end of that because I was unclear whether I was understanding Ticktock's point correctly , pretty simple
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 19:09 GMT
#362
On December 28 2016 04:07 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 03:55 Superbia wrote:
On December 28 2016 03:53 darthfoley wrote:
On December 28 2016 03:45 Superbia wrote:
Koshi what happened to your low activity playstyle promise?


He has like two posts this game lol. This is still much lower activity than usual for Koshi.

???


Pls defend more people.


Not defending, more so calling out what I perceive to be bullshit


Why is it bullshit? A list post is not "low activity" imo. Pretty half-assed way of pressuring me imo.

I don't necessarily dislike it, but don't let it deteriorate into semantics.
Minimal effort.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 19:11 GMT
#363
On December 28 2016 04:09 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 04:07 darthfoley wrote:
On December 28 2016 03:55 Superbia wrote:
On December 28 2016 03:53 darthfoley wrote:
On December 28 2016 03:45 Superbia wrote:
Koshi what happened to your low activity playstyle promise?


He has like two posts this game lol. This is still much lower activity than usual for Koshi.

???


Pls defend more people.


Not defending, more so calling out what I perceive to be bullshit


Why is it bullshit? A list post is not "low activity" imo. Pretty half-assed way of pressuring me imo.

I don't necessarily dislike it, but don't let it deteriorate into semantics.


A list post like that may not be "low activity" in a vacuum, but I view it as low activity for a player like Koshi.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 19:12 GMT
#364
On December 28 2016 04:09 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 03:55 Superbia wrote:
On December 28 2016 03:50 darthfoley wrote:
On December 28 2016 03:38 Superbia wrote:
More specifically this question seems kinda forced and is never answered/addressed. TT still goes to #1 town on darth's list though.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 27 2016 15:28 darthfoley wrote:
Ticktock's entrance is definitely different than usual. However, motivated TT also makes me happy.

Anyone feel like ExO is trying a little too hard to scum hunt? I know the D1 lynch thing is becoming a meme, but uber aggression is not what I associated with his town play (from what i've seen).

I do find this post a bit odd, however.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:10 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.


sentence one implies i'm towny, sentence two implies no one is towny?






The question actually was addressed by Grack, and I even made a post saying that I misunderstood the tone of the end of TT's post. I also blatantly stated that I wasn't ordering my reads, just putting them into groups.

Feels like you're fishing


So either:
1. The original question was benign (and for what reason?) and you had no real doubts about TT's alignment. If so, why did you ask the question?
Or
2. You flipped your doubt on TT based on something grack posted. If so, why did you let another person dissuade you from pursuing a read?

What I'm essentially getting at is: why did you ask that question at that point in time?


I put the question mark on the end of that because I was unclear whether I was understanding Ticktock's point correctly , pretty simple


Seems like you were pointing out a contradiction imo. And contradictions are usually associated with scum.

But that's not what you were doing then?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 19:14 GMT
#365
Yo btw can the hosts shake some shit up? This game feels pretty vanilla.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 19:15 GMT
#366
Just roll a dice and daykill that person. :D
Minimal effort.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 19:19 GMT
#367
On December 28 2016 04:12 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 04:09 darthfoley wrote:
On December 28 2016 03:55 Superbia wrote:
On December 28 2016 03:50 darthfoley wrote:
On December 28 2016 03:38 Superbia wrote:
More specifically this question seems kinda forced and is never answered/addressed. TT still goes to #1 town on darth's list though.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 27 2016 15:28 darthfoley wrote:
Ticktock's entrance is definitely different than usual. However, motivated TT also makes me happy.

Anyone feel like ExO is trying a little too hard to scum hunt? I know the D1 lynch thing is becoming a meme, but uber aggression is not what I associated with his town play (from what i've seen).

I do find this post a bit odd, however.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:10 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.


sentence one implies i'm towny, sentence two implies no one is towny?






The question actually was addressed by Grack, and I even made a post saying that I misunderstood the tone of the end of TT's post. I also blatantly stated that I wasn't ordering my reads, just putting them into groups.

Feels like you're fishing


So either:
1. The original question was benign (and for what reason?) and you had no real doubts about TT's alignment. If so, why did you ask the question?
Or
2. You flipped your doubt on TT based on something grack posted. If so, why did you let another person dissuade you from pursuing a read?

What I'm essentially getting at is: why did you ask that question at that point in time?


I put the question mark on the end of that because I was unclear whether I was understanding Ticktock's point correctly , pretty simple


Seems like you were pointing out a contradiction imo. And contradictions are usually associated with scum.

But that's not what you were doing then?


I was pointing out a potential contradiction, if I understood what TT meant correctly. I misunderstood him, hence the concern waned

I have already concluded this discussion with Grack and TT and neither seemed to have an issue with it.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 19:21 GMT
#368
On December 28 2016 04:19 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 04:12 Superbia wrote:
On December 28 2016 04:09 darthfoley wrote:
On December 28 2016 03:55 Superbia wrote:
On December 28 2016 03:50 darthfoley wrote:
On December 28 2016 03:38 Superbia wrote:
More specifically this question seems kinda forced and is never answered/addressed. TT still goes to #1 town on darth's list though.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 27 2016 15:28 darthfoley wrote:
Ticktock's entrance is definitely different than usual. However, motivated TT also makes me happy.

Anyone feel like ExO is trying a little too hard to scum hunt? I know the D1 lynch thing is becoming a meme, but uber aggression is not what I associated with his town play (from what i've seen).

I do find this post a bit odd, however.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:10 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.


sentence one implies i'm towny, sentence two implies no one is towny?






The question actually was addressed by Grack, and I even made a post saying that I misunderstood the tone of the end of TT's post. I also blatantly stated that I wasn't ordering my reads, just putting them into groups.

Feels like you're fishing


So either:
1. The original question was benign (and for what reason?) and you had no real doubts about TT's alignment. If so, why did you ask the question?
Or
2. You flipped your doubt on TT based on something grack posted. If so, why did you let another person dissuade you from pursuing a read?

What I'm essentially getting at is: why did you ask that question at that point in time?


I put the question mark on the end of that because I was unclear whether I was understanding Ticktock's point correctly , pretty simple


Seems like you were pointing out a contradiction imo. And contradictions are usually associated with scum.

But that's not what you were doing then?


I was pointing out a potential contradiction, if I understood what TT meant correctly. I misunderstood him, hence the concern waned

I have already concluded this discussion with Grack and TT and neither seemed to have an issue with it.


No concerns?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 19:22 GMT
#369
This don't breathe movie is also pretty bland.
Minimal effort.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
December 27 2016 19:25 GMT
#370
The Gods have deem a Change in Play,
Onegu is back! He is also a Cohost.

Carry on your way

"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 19:25 GMT
#371
Boo! More kills!
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 19:26 GMT
#372
With all due respect to the hostgods :D
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 19:39 GMT
#373
Let's spice this up.

I have a proposition mods.

Flip your almighty coin:
Heads—Kill a person of my choice.
Tails—Kill me.
Minimal effort.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 19:46 GMT
#374
I don't understand how Koshi is town reading LS. He came back recently and he was still focused entirely on Koshi's first post.

He's probably the most likely mafia at this point.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 19:50 GMT
#375
On December 28 2016 03:38 Superbia wrote:
More specifically this question seems kinda forced and is never answered/addressed. TT still goes to #1 town on darth's list though.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 27 2016 15:28 darthfoley wrote:
Ticktock's entrance is definitely different than usual. However, motivated TT also makes me happy.

Anyone feel like ExO is trying a little too hard to scum hunt? I know the D1 lynch thing is becoming a meme, but uber aggression is not what I associated with his town play (from what i've seen).

I do find this post a bit odd, however.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:10 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.


sentence one implies i'm towny, sentence two implies no one is towny?





I like the line of questioning here but I read this post as DF liking TT overall just with the exception of the one post.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 19:52 GMT
#376
But DF was also saying that TT was buddying me and him, so I don't know whether he was trying to call that scummy or not.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2016 19:53 GMT
#377
Why

I seem to be only so capable of outright manipulation





Aaaaayyyyyyyyyy lmao.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/weird/654348/SHOCK-CLAIM-Aliens-have-been-discovered-living-HERE-on-EARTH/amp

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
December 27 2016 20:02 GMT
#378
The Gods deem the a Change in Play
Shapelog may now Introduce and vote on Poke Bills

Carry on
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
December 27 2016 20:08 GMT
#379
The Gods deem a Change in Play


On December 28 2016 04:39 Superbia wrote:
Let's spice this up.

I have a proposition mods.

Flip your almighty coin:
Heads—Kill a person of my choice.
Tails—Kill me.


It was tails...


Superbia has been Smited by the gods! Fear not! He will come back in due time, after he learns some respect. He is not allowed to talk to mortals in the meantime.

Carry on
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 20:12 GMT
#380
Welp.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 225
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko340
SHIN 225
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42436
Bisu 2461
Shuttle 1812
Hyuk 1730
Soma 446
EffOrt 443
Larva 398
Mini 388
ZerO 325
firebathero 216
[ Show more ]
Last 113
hero 94
Zeus 66
Pusan 54
Sexy 53
Trap 49
Hyun 48
Bale 43
Killer 38
Hm[arnc] 36
Aegong 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
zelot 22
Noble 17
sorry 17
yabsab 10
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 7
Rock 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5103
qojqva1419
Dendi1000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor952
crisheroes795
Liquid`Hasu200
Other Games
gofns40541
singsing2543
B2W.Neo1221
DeMusliM250
Livibee194
Liquid`VortiX98
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS70
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9023
League of Legends
• Jankos1818
Other Games
• WagamamaTV227
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 41m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 41m
INu's Battles
22h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.