• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:43
CEST 20:43
KST 03:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8635 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 172 Next
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 20:14 GMT
#381
On December 28 2016 04:52 Grackaroni wrote:
But DF was also saying that TT was buddying me and him, so I don't know whether he was trying to call that scummy or not.


The whole buddying idea was started because I said to ExO, if anyone is buddying, it's TT not Grack. I don't really think TT's buddying was that serious.

Was more so saying, if you think Grack is buddying, you should really think TT was buddying too

Bye Superbia lol
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 27 2016 20:16 GMT
#382
cu later Superbia.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 27 2016 20:16 GMT
#383
Also hi Onegu
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 20:18 GMT
#384
I'm no awake. How anybody can scum read me at this point is insane. Esp for those getting focused on me asking about where other players came from: It was the start of the game and I backed off from it when I didn't think it would lead anywhere. Ignoring all of my other arguments and points and focusing on that is scum alignment indicative in my mind.

Disinfo trying to get a joke lynch on me going doesn't seem towny at all to me. Does anybody get town vibes at all from him? Because I don't see it. Hard choice between TT and disinfo for me right now. I'd be okay with lynching either

Also for those paying attention chez should be confirmed town, for a reason that I'm not sure is fair. But all is fair amongst siblings I guess. Though I feel like mentioning this borders on breaking the laws we're supposed to create, I feel like I must mention it.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 20:23 GMT
#385
On December 28 2016 05:18 ExO_ wrote:
I'm no awake. How anybody can scum read me at this point is insane. Esp for those getting focused on me asking about where other players came from: It was the start of the game and I backed off from it when I didn't think it would lead anywhere. Ignoring all of my other arguments and points and focusing on that is scum alignment indicative in my mind.

Disinfo trying to get a joke lynch on me going doesn't seem towny at all to me. Does anybody get town vibes at all from him? Because I don't see it. Hard choice between TT and disinfo for me right now. I'd be okay with lynching either

Also for those paying attention chez should be confirmed town, for a reason that I'm not sure is fair. But all is fair amongst siblings I guess. Though I feel like mentioning this borders on breaking the laws we're supposed to create, I feel like I must mention it.


Well please go on, unless this is one of those middle school secrets where you want everyone to know that you know something, but then won't tell anyone :p
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 20:27 GMT
#386
It's silly role PM stuff.

And we're good anyway
-Initial Role PM's will show name of role (lore and mafia wise) and a bit of favor background. Mafia knows what both PM's say.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 20:44 GMT
#387
Could we pile some votes on LightningStrike please? I'd like to assert dominance.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 27 2016 20:50 GMT
#388
On December 28 2016 05:44 Grackaroni wrote:
Could we pile some votes on LightningStrike please? I'd like to assert dominance.

You are welcome.

why are we scumreading LS?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 20:51 GMT
#389
On December 28 2016 05:27 Grackaroni wrote:
It's silly role PM stuff.

And we're good anyway
-Initial Role PM's will show name of role (lore and mafia wise) and a bit of favor background. Mafia knows what both PM's say.


I didn't realize that mafia had that information too
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 20:53 GMT
#390
On December 28 2016 05:50 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 05:44 Grackaroni wrote:
Could we pile some votes on LightningStrike please? I'd like to assert dominance.

You are welcome.

why are we scumreading LS?

Because I can. Also just bad contributions overall so far.
On December 28 2016 04:46 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't understand how Koshi is town reading LS. He came back recently and he was still focused entirely on Koshi's first post.

He's probably the most likely mafia at this point.

darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 20:53 GMT
#391
Does anyone have any way to read Chez?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 20:57 GMT
#392
On December 28 2016 05:53 darthfoley wrote:
Does anyone have any way to read Chez?

I'm still trying to figure out how to read Slam.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 27 2016 20:59 GMT
#393
Chez only had one post right?
Seems like he is trying to be a doc.
So far its pretty NAI.

generally: if he gives you the feels you dont lynch.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 21:04 GMT
#394
Reading chez is impossible based on his post. I'm not sure if its worth it at this point in time. There are better targets to lynch right now: Disinfo/TT

Disinfo right now I do not think your posts have helped town at all. But indulge me. If you really aren't scum and are just town playing "HURR DURR IM SARCASTIC ON DAY1" then tell me your read on TickTock and why
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 27 2016 21:06 GMT
#395
Oh I am not actually playing. thats just in your head.

Havent read a Tictock post yet. Is that stuff good?
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 21:07 GMT
#396
On December 28 2016 06:04 ExO_ wrote:
Reading chez is impossible based on his post. I'm not sure if its worth it at this point in time. There are better targets to lynch right now: Disinfo/TT

Disinfo right now I do not think your posts have helped town at all. But indulge me. If you really aren't scum and are just town playing "HURR DURR IM SARCASTIC ON DAY1" then tell me your read on TickTock and why


Also haven't been a huge fan of Dis, but can you explain or quote to your reasoning on TT? I think he's one of the townier people so far.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 21:07 GMT
#397
Also we could in theory be playing with two mafia currently, if superbia was scum. That would be cool.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 27 2016 21:09 GMT
#398
On December 28 2016 06:06 disformation wrote:
Oh I am not actually playing. thats just in your head.

Havent read a Tictock post yet. Is that stuff good?

On December 27 2016 22:53 disformation wrote:
I dont like TT.
Order must be maintained.

Oops I did it again.

Would lynch TT for this post:
On December 27 2016 11:45 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 09:32 ExO_ wrote:
Also since this is almost a hunger-games style game, with the hosts behaving as the "sponsors" watching us fight, I humbly implore the hosts for a goody basket


F that
[image loading]

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 21:11 GMT
#399
Alright I'm going to go do other stuff. I will confront Koshi later. He called me a triple mafia. That's bullshit. At most I am a single mafia.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 21:12 GMT
#400
On December 28 2016 06:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Alright I'm going to go do other stuff. I will confront Koshi later. He called me a triple mafia. That's bullshit. At most I am a single mafia.


He's saying you're the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost of Brown all in one mafia.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 259
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 259
JuggernautJason64
BRAT_OK 55
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24611
Mini 422
Hyuk 174
firebathero 167
ggaemo 129
Dewaltoss 95
Mong 51
Hyun 34
ToSsGirL 23
Dota 2
Gorgc8483
febbydoto11
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2785
Khaldor1392
crisheroes1114
Liquid`Hasu781
Other Games
FrodaN2367
fl0m976
Beastyqt782
mouzStarbuck218
KnowMe174
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King60
Trikslyr47
Chillindude29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 76
• StrangeGG 59
• Adnapsc2 25
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• 80smullet 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8958
• WagamamaTV354
Other Games
• imaqtpie779
• Shiphtur283
• tFFMrPink 20
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 17m
INu's Battles
17h 17m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 17m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.