• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:11
CEST 18:11
KST 01:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7502 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 172 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
December 27 2016 21:19 GMT
#401
The Gods deem a Change in Play

[image loading]

Superbia has been resurrected!

Carry on.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 27 2016 21:21 GMT
#402
wb superbia, was the afterlife nice?
are you jaysus or zombie jaysus nowß
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 21:23 GMT
#403
On December 28 2016 04:46 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't understand how Koshi is town reading LS. He came back recently and he was still focused entirely on Koshi's first post.

He's probably the most likely mafia at this point.

You be suprised how hard I can tunnel as town.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 21:23 GMT
#404
On December 28 2016 06:07 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 06:04 ExO_ wrote:
Reading chez is impossible based on his post. I'm not sure if its worth it at this point in time. There are better targets to lynch right now: Disinfo/TT

Disinfo right now I do not think your posts have helped town at all. But indulge me. If you really aren't scum and are just town playing "HURR DURR IM SARCASTIC ON DAY1" then tell me your read on TickTock and why


Also haven't been a huge fan of Dis, but can you explain or quote to your reasoning on TT? I think he's one of the townier people so far.


Early on he implied I could be scum, but wouldn't commit to a scum read of me. I then repeatedly asked him to give reads and he said there wasn't anything to give reads on. I then pointed out several things I wanted reads on, and he said hee already gave reads on him.

I feel like I poked and prodded him, and he refuses to scum hunt. Would rather just coast through day 1 and let whatever happen b/c "hurr durr day 1".
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 21:24 GMT
#405
I think Superbia is null atm the host stuff revolvign around is NAI most likely.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 21:24 GMT
#406
I have seen heaven, my friends, and it is everything I ever dreamed it could be.
Minimal effort.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 21:24 GMT
#407
On December 28 2016 02:54 darthfoley wrote:
Ticktock
Grackaroni
Timetraveler
GB


Null
Chez
Koshi
ExO

Superbia
Alakaslam
LS


No particular order, something like that atm


What is your reasoning for scumreading me? Are you still paranoid about losing to me?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 21:24 GMT
#408
The gods are just indeed.
Minimal effort.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 21:26 GMT
#409
On December 28 2016 04:04 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 03:38 Superbia wrote:
More specifically this question seems kinda forced and is never answered/addressed. TT still goes to #1 town on darth's list though.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 27 2016 15:28 darthfoley wrote:
Ticktock's entrance is definitely different than usual. However, motivated TT also makes me happy.

Anyone feel like ExO is trying a little too hard to scum hunt? I know the D1 lynch thing is becoming a meme, but uber aggression is not what I associated with his town play (from what i've seen).

I do find this post a bit odd, however.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:10 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.


sentence one implies i'm towny, sentence two implies no one is towny?






I think he and Grack discussed it and correctly concluded that the second line in my post was in reference to Darth early townread on Grack.

I don't have a ton of time till later tonight so just gunna be doing some catching up and lite posts till then.

I like GB he seems to be having similar thoughts as I did reading through the game. Koshi's return and semi list post feels pretty towny. Traveler also feels ok if a little, uh, formal? I guess.

It's a bit early to tell on Super but the feels are good.

Not sure what to make of Dis at all just yet, he feels like is is not invested in the game or something. Not sure if this is AI or related to him being in the other game.

I need to reread Exo. I like his activity and his responses to pressure, but his reads feel pretty forced to me.

Slam and LS have made little impact imo, actually a bit less sure on LS. Feels weird for LS to jump on board the Koshi vote so fast. Both because Koshi has def said he wants to post less as Town before and kus his view of the game feels oddly focused (kinda same on Exo) for this stage of the game.

So I suppose I'm at Exo/Dis/LS right now.

What you mean it feels weird? I know I wasn't the first one to attack koshi on his opening nor the last person to do so.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 21:27 GMT
#410
Anyway I'm going to sleep soon but I'm going to lurk around a little.
Minimal effort.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 21:27 GMT
#411
On December 28 2016 03:45 disformation wrote:
I like GB.
I like Koshi liking GB.
I dislike Koshi liking ExO_

but tbh Im just policy voting ExO_ :D

Pretty terrible policy vote tbh. I think he's more likely town than scum at this point and we shouldn't lynch him.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2016 21:40 GMT
#412
On December 28 2016 03:32 Koshi wrote:
superbia good lynch

ExO town. Making bad assumptions and those more likely come from town. (I am demotivated, TiTr is from other site). If he is mafia he is doing a good job at bullshitting hard without it being obvious. His reaction to the "most lynchable" sentence of darth was really good. top town. Great post on Grack. Tip top town.

Grack coming in defending me is mafia. He also keeps it up without really trying to discover the alignment of other players. Double mafia. Going soft after LS after his townie post about grack makes him tripple mafia.

TT is town. Good posts + chill posting style. Great post on Superbia.

LS is more likely town. + Show Spoiler +
On December 27 2016 12:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 12:17 Grackaroni wrote:
I get that it's unusual for Koshi to fuck off, but he usually tries to make his scum play match his town play.

*yawn* Everyone tries to make their scum game like their town game.

<- townie bravure. Also like his Grack read. It was prudent. Town!LS style.

Alakaslam good plynch. Also defended me for no reason at all.

Disformation is looking extremely clueless. I am not sure if that makes him town or mafia not knowing wtf to do.

GB could be town. Brought a new wave of information/game solving when entering thread.

TiTr might be pushing mafia agenda calling a bunch of people town at the same time. Very bad thing to do, vary naive if he is town.

darthfoley is looking at the right places with his lynch. I don't like the order yet so nullish. Also didn't dislike his previous posts, but don't love them either.



tldr: 3 people are more likely town. GB/ExO and LS.

Grack
Disfo
Slam
TiTr
Superbia
darth
GB
TT
ExO

People calling ExO mafia should probably just unistall the game. Which for those people probably means unistall internet explorer.

People who think Grack is town should do the same. While Chez tries to cheat himself towards an easy townread (probably on accident, I didn't read his post) Grack is making sure people are not townreading him by using argumentation only mafia can know. I don't know if he scumslipped there, but it looks horrible. That and the fact he is now on 25 posts doing absolutely nothing game solving. Quite amazing.


My bad townread of Superbia boils down to the fact he is a boring townie interacting with the hosts because scumhunting isn't his forte anyway. lol. last part was a joke. or maybe not.

Putting disformation also high on the scumlist. Still have no clue what he is doing, but everything he does looks forced and terrible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2016 21:43 GMT
#413
On December 28 2016 06:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 03:45 disformation wrote:
I like GB.
I like Koshi liking GB.
I dislike Koshi liking ExO_

but tbh Im just policy voting ExO_ :D

Pretty terrible policy vote tbh. I think he's more likely town than scum at this point and we shouldn't lynch him.

Also because people think LS is mafia. Look at the bolded.

5 words that town!LS uses more than mafia LS.

town LS is trying to solve the game and has doubts. Mafia LS can't pretend to be solving the game and works with absolutes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 21:44 GMT
#414
>:|
Minimal effort.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2016 21:44 GMT
#415
oh I have 4 town reads already. I keep mixing up LS and TT. Silly.


Grack
Disfo
Slam
TiTr
Superbia
darth
GB
LS
TT
ExO
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2016 21:45 GMT
#416
On December 28 2016 06:44 Superbia wrote:
>:|

I meant bored townie btw

Not boring townie.


As town you tend to annoy people to my amusement.
I had a good night of sleep.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 21:46 GMT
#417
On December 28 2016 06:45 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 06:44 Superbia wrote:
>:|

I meant bored townie btw

Not boring townie.


As town you tend to annoy people to my amusement.


Okay I can accept that.
Minimal effort.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 21:55 GMT
#418
I lied. I'm pretty much always here.

Come on Koshi. What about your honor as a player. What you are talking about with Chezinu is superlame. superlame.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 22:01 GMT
#419
I actually have to go soon though, so we're going to have to speed the scheduled confrontation up or postpone it.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 22:03 GMT
#420
Earth to btdt
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 17
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 538
BRAT_OK 46
IndyStarCraft 17
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31213
Bisu 2708
Shuttle 1741
Hyuk 1014
Mini 825
EffOrt 808
Larva 421
Soma 259
ZerO 254
firebathero 231
[ Show more ]
hero 143
Sexy 55
PianO 46
Hyun 44
Mong 41
sorry 41
Pusan 35
Trap 34
Killer 33
ToSsGirL 29
zelot 18
Rock 13
JulyZerg 11
Terrorterran 11
Bale 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10347
qojqva1691
Dendi1019
Counter-Strike
fl0m2791
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1658
crisheroes1065
Liquid`Hasu596
Other Games
singsing1949
B2W.Neo947
FrodaN745
Beastyqt680
Mlord378
Hui .223
KnowMe191
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX166
ArmadaUGS92
Mew2King71
Trikslyr28
CosmosSc2 14
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 51
• StrangeGG 32
• mYiSmile121
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7792
League of Legends
• Jankos1802
Other Games
• Shiphtur242
• WagamamaTV212
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 49m
INu's Battles
19h 49m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.