• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:51
CEST 23:51
KST 06:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8351 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 172 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 28 2016 00:05 GMT
#441
I meant Hoshi as a name, not as him being town in this game. :D
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 28 2016 00:06 GMT
#442
On December 27 2016 16:06 darthfoley wrote:
I also don't agree with ExO's framing of me/grack/TT. We aren't saying Koshi is town (at least i'm not); i'm just saying putting a vote out there 2 hours into a game in which half the players haven't even posted, strictly BECAUSE you didn't like his only post, is a bit much. Especially when it's someone as good as Koshi.

Believe me, if he continues to be lackluster, sure we can seriously talk about him. I just find the way you're honing in on things odd. Like, you're so set on Koshi, but you haven't mentioned Superbia once.

Let me remind you of his towny filter.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 07:39 Superbia wrote:
Wow I'm rolling mafia. Please don't lynch me.


Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 09:00 Superbia wrote:
conf town


Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 09:01 Superbia wrote:
Nice flavor hosts wow etc.

Give me PR pls.


Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 09:06 Superbia wrote:
Yeh fuck slot 7


Yet you have ignored this. How is this not equally scummy, if not moreso, than Koshi?


I know I have been aways for a while, but is pressure voting so scarce now that it is of concern? If this is the case, this makes pressure voting even more powerful.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 28 2016 00:10 GMT
#443
On December 28 2016 09:03 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 09:01 disformation wrote:
I like Hoshi more.

Can you tell me what the Hoshi said?

He called me uninstall mafia!

But also he seems to be expecting a style of play from me that is just not how I have ever played. And he's played with me a lot so I have no idea where those expectations are coming from.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 28 2016 00:16 GMT
#444
On December 28 2016 09:10 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 09:03 Chezinu wrote:
On December 28 2016 09:01 disformation wrote:
I like Hoshi more.

Can you tell me what the Hoshi said?

He called me uninstall mafia!

But also he seems to be expecting a style of play from me that is just not how I have ever played. And he's played with me a lot so I have no idea where those expectations are coming from.

I believe he spoke of unistall, not uninstall... but I missed that combination with mafia... I don't internet explorer unless installing... so I just don't quite understand.

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 28 2016 00:19 GMT
#445
On December 28 2016 09:16 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 09:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 28 2016 09:03 Chezinu wrote:
On December 28 2016 09:01 disformation wrote:
I like Hoshi more.

Can you tell me what the Hoshi said?

He called me uninstall mafia!

But also he seems to be expecting a style of play from me that is just not how I have ever played. And he's played with me a lot so I have no idea where those expectations are coming from.

I believe he spoke of unistall, not uninstall... but I missed that combination with mafia... I don't internet explorer unless installing... so I just don't quite understand.


Oh now I understand. Unistall as in one stall. Therefore we need to limit our shitting to a single stall while using the internet explorer.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 28 2016 00:20 GMT
#446
Where do you weigh in on this unistall Chezinu? Who exactly is doing the shitting?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 28 2016 00:27 GMT
#447
If you find the shitter, you will find the seeds you seek.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2016 00:38 GMT
#448
On December 28 2016 06:09 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 06:06 disformation wrote:
Oh I am not actually playing. thats just in your head.

Havent read a Tictock post yet. Is that stuff good?

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 22:53 disformation wrote:
I dont like TT.
Order must be maintained.

Oops I did it again.

Would lynch TT for this post:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 11:45 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 09:32 ExO_ wrote:
Also since this is almost a hunger-games style game, with the hosts behaving as the "sponsors" watching us fight, I humbly implore the hosts for a goody basket


F that
[image loading]



Goddam so many loyalists this game.

@Super
Just kus I list 3 people together doesn't mean I think they are a scum team. Those were the people I felt like I could maybe vote at that point. I think I may want to take Exo off that list now, but like I said I'm just playing catchup until I get off work.
I can take that responsibility.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 00:39 GMT
#449
The current topic of the conversation is so random and shitty that I honestly don't know what to say.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 28 2016 00:48 GMT
#450
On December 28 2016 08:30 ExO_ wrote:
Also not thrilled with superbia.

Problem is I'm starting to see scum everywhere. TT/Disinfo/Grack/Superbia all look scummy to me

Slam looks like trolly garbage

Chezinu/BTDT aren't active, and GB isn't much better.

only strong town read I have is DF, though I still have concerns about what played out earlier.

Koshi I could see going either way, though his strong town read of me as usual concerns me. Last game he was on the fence about me right away, and though I've been more active here I don't think Koshi has. Therefore I have to ask myself why exactly is he so sure I'm town right now? Could be mafia looking to buddy up to me.

L.S. doesn't look great either

Think I've got to relook at TT/Grack because at least they are comparably active.


Ok you are too paranoid to be mafia.
I can take that responsibility.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 28 2016 00:49 GMT
#451
So guys, I was playing on chrome on my laptop in bed and fell asleep. When I awoke, I read the Grack. Afterwards, I understand the best ideas are found in the bathroom. I seem to be the only one pushing for expounding ideas to be made into bills and eventually law in this game. But this does not mean I will stop, <insert motto>.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 28 2016 00:51 GMT
#452
On December 28 2016 09:39 Time Traveler wrote:
The current topic of the conversation is so random and shitty that I honestly don't know what to say.

Do you want to big build a time machine? Come on let's go and play!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 28 2016 01:04 GMT
#453
On December 28 2016 09:49 Chezinu wrote:
So guys, I was playing on chrome on my laptop in bed and fell asleep. When I awoke, I read the Grack. Afterwards, I understand the best ideas are found in the bathroom. I seem to be the only one pushing for expounding ideas to be made into bills and eventually law in this game. But this does not mean I will stop, <insert motto>.

There is so much I must teach you, dear Chezinu. For my seeds have long been planted. No longer shall the House of Brown live in abstraction. The only question that remains is whether you shall be a part of it. For you have been supplanted as Dear Leader, and now you must prove your loyalty to the cause. Find the shitters and you will get the seeds. The seeds are the key. But beware. Traitors hide among us. There are those who would do harm to the House of Brown and all those within it.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 01:08 GMT
#454
On December 28 2016 09:51 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 09:39 Time Traveler wrote:
The current topic of the conversation is so random and shitty that I honestly don't know what to say.

Do you want to big build a time machine? Come on let's go and play!


I suggest hosts to do something with this idea!

WE WANT A DAMN TIME MACHINE.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 28 2016 01:14 GMT
#455
Do either of you guys have anyone you're leaning towards lynching?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 28 2016 01:16 GMT
#456
Hi guys!

Spent all day on the beach and I was drinking until now.

Any questions?

Are we kynching Exo already?
I'm adorable.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 28 2016 01:19 GMT
#457
We're not lynching ExO he's like the towniest one here.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 28 2016 01:27 GMT
#458
On December 28 2016 09:06 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 16:06 darthfoley wrote:
I also don't agree with ExO's framing of me/grack/TT. We aren't saying Koshi is town (at least i'm not); i'm just saying putting a vote out there 2 hours into a game in which half the players haven't even posted, strictly BECAUSE you didn't like his only post, is a bit much. Especially when it's someone as good as Koshi.

Believe me, if he continues to be lackluster, sure we can seriously talk about him. I just find the way you're honing in on things odd. Like, you're so set on Koshi, but you haven't mentioned Superbia once.

Let me remind you of his towny filter.

On December 27 2016 07:39 Superbia wrote:
Wow I'm rolling mafia. Please don't lynch me.


On December 27 2016 09:00 Superbia wrote:
conf town


On December 27 2016 09:01 Superbia wrote:
Nice flavor hosts wow etc.

Give me PR pls.


On December 27 2016 09:06 Superbia wrote:
Yeh fuck slot 7


Yet you have ignored this. How is this not equally scummy, if not moreso, than Koshi?


I know I have been aways for a while, but is pressure voting so scarce now that it is of concern? If this is the case, this makes pressure voting even more powerful.


I view "pressure voting" as useless because I rarely see it force someone into doing anything. Especially D1
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 28 2016 01:34 GMT
#459
On December 28 2016 09:49 Chezinu wrote:
So guys, I was playing on chrome on my laptop in bed and fell asleep. When I awoke, I read the Grack. Afterwards, I understand the best ideas are found in the bathroom. I seem to be the only one pushing for expounding ideas to be made into bills and eventually law in this game. But this does not mean I will stop, <insert motto>.


Are you advocating we send our lovely hosts a Christmas wishlist of things we'd like added?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 28 2016 01:35 GMT
#460
Nothing really was going on and post game of the other game just started.
@Darth thoughts on Koshi?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O109
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 149
PiGStarcraft4
ViBE3
Nina 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14714
Dewaltoss 147
ZZZero.O 109
firebathero 99
Hyuk 87
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm67
febbydoto57
League of Legends
Doublelift3854
Counter-Strike
Fnx 775
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6032
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m620
mouzStarbuck414
KnowMe258
ToD202
ArmadaUGS140
JimRising 108
Mew2King52
Railgan35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1139
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
• Shiphtur214
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 9m
INu's Battles
14h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 9m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.