• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:51
CEST 23:51
KST 06:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8290 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 172 Next
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 22:13 GMT
#421
On December 28 2016 07:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I actually have to go soon though, so we're going to have to speed the scheduled confrontation up or postpone it.


What are your reads?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2016 22:50 GMT
#422
On December 28 2016 07:03 darthfoley wrote:
Earth to btdt

##Aayyyyyy LMAO
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2016 22:56 GMT
#423
Cmon shape wake up
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2016 22:57 GMT
#424
Be here, cmon I ain't got nobull to burn
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2016 23:02 GMT
#425
Ok fine Onegu did shape inform you?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2016 23:13 GMT
#426
Pah.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 27 2016 23:20 GMT
#427
Today, I am thankful for 48 hour days .
lol, clueless in The Prism!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 23:24 GMT
#428
I think I'd be okay with a lynch on slam. Not really thrilled, but slam is clearly just trolling. Though I'd still prefer disinfo/TT at this point in time
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 27 2016 23:25 GMT
#429
On December 28 2016 08:20 Chezinu wrote:
Today, I am thankful for 48 hour days .

me too.
can we make it 24h longer? xD
need time to actually play.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 23:30 GMT
#430
Also not thrilled with superbia.

Problem is I'm starting to see scum everywhere. TT/Disinfo/Grack/Superbia all look scummy to me

Slam looks like trolly garbage

Chezinu/BTDT aren't active, and GB isn't much better.

only strong town read I have is DF, though I still have concerns about what played out earlier.

Koshi I could see going either way, though his strong town read of me as usual concerns me. Last game he was on the fence about me right away, and though I've been more active here I don't think Koshi has. Therefore I have to ask myself why exactly is he so sure I'm town right now? Could be mafia looking to buddy up to me.

L.S. doesn't look great either

Think I've got to relook at TT/Grack because at least they are comparably active.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 27 2016 23:41 GMT
#431
First off, it seems no one signed up for my game... Also, the lack of seed sowing seems quite scarce.

Anyways, ExO_ can you please explain to me how does it feel to be a theme disruptor?

If you were to become mayor, what would you do?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2016 23:41 GMT
#432
OhI know what trolling looks like.

Ayyy lmao
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 23:49 GMT
#433
On December 28 2016 08:41 Chezinu wrote:
First off, it seems no one signed up for my game... Also, the lack of seed sowing seems quite scarce.

Anyways, ExO_ can you please explain to me how does it feel to be a theme disruptor?

If you were to become mayor, what would you do?

Can't you see you're being supplanted?
On December 28 2016 06:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Alright I'm going to go do other stuff. I will confront Koshi later. He called me a triple mafia. That's bullshit. At most I am a single mafia.

On December 28 2016 06:12 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 06:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Alright I'm going to go do other stuff. I will confront Koshi later. He called me a triple mafia. That's bullshit. At most I am a single mafia.


He's saying you're the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost of Brown all in one mafia.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 23:51 GMT
#434
On December 28 2016 07:13 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 07:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I actually have to go soon though, so we're going to have to speed the scheduled confrontation up or postpone it.


What are your reads?

All the reads I've wanted to share are already in my filter.

I should have a read on Kosh-Kosh later, but I need to be able to talk to him in order to evaluate him.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 23:53 GMT
#435
Kosh-Kosh is my current "I'm annoyed at you" name for Koshi.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 28 2016 00:01 GMT
#436
I like Hoshi more.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 28 2016 00:02 GMT
#437
On December 28 2016 09:01 disformation wrote:
I like Hoshi more.

Ok I'll use that one.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 28 2016 00:03 GMT
#438
On December 28 2016 08:53 Grackaroni wrote:
Kosh-Kosh is my current "I'm annoyed at you" name for Koshi.

That's so cute Grack-Grack!

Who is Greg Fields?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 28 2016 00:03 GMT
#439
On December 28 2016 09:01 disformation wrote:
I like Hoshi more.

Can you tell me what the Hoshi said?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 28 2016 00:04 GMT
#440
On December 28 2016 09:03 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 08:53 Grackaroni wrote:
Kosh-Kosh is my current "I'm annoyed at you" name for Koshi.

That's so cute Grack-Grack!

Who is Greg Fields?

http://www.wfaa.com/about-us/team-bios/greg-fields/28591694
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O109
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 149
PiGStarcraft4
ViBE3
Nina 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14714
Dewaltoss 147
ZZZero.O 109
firebathero 99
Hyuk 87
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm67
febbydoto57
League of Legends
Doublelift3854
Counter-Strike
Fnx 775
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6032
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m620
mouzStarbuck414
KnowMe258
ToD202
ArmadaUGS140
JimRising 108
Mew2King52
Railgan35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1139
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
• Shiphtur214
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 9m
INu's Battles
14h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 9m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.