• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:53
CEST 04:53
KST 11:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7898 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 172 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 28 2016 01:35 GMT
#461
On December 28 2016 10:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 09:49 Chezinu wrote:
So guys, I was playing on chrome on my laptop in bed and fell asleep. When I awoke, I read the Grack. Afterwards, I understand the best ideas are found in the bathroom. I seem to be the only one pushing for expounding ideas to be made into bills and eventually law in this game. But this does not mean I will stop, <insert motto>.

There is so much I must teach you, dear Chezinu. For my seeds have long been planted. No longer shall the House of Brown live in abstraction. The only question that remains is whether you shall be a part of it. For you have been supplanted as Dear Leader, and now you must prove your loyalty to the cause. Find the shitters and you will get the seeds. The seeds are the key. But beware. Traitors hide among us. There are those who would do harm to the House of Brown and all those within it.


I heard the plan was #7, but wouldn't #2 be more brown? However, I can't seem to find #2, albeit #2 said there would be a Christmas delay. Perhaps tomorrow we will be able to find the seeds from #2?


Looks like Superbia has been the only one to sprout a seed this game, although it was barely a small poke.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 28 2016 01:36 GMT
#462
On December 28 2016 10:16 GlowingBear wrote:
Hi guys!

Spent all day on the beach and I was drinking until now.

Any questions?

Are we kynching Exo already?

No I don't think we lynching ExO I honestly don't think he's scum this game. If he's scum I will be able find out by Day 3 most likely.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 28 2016 01:37 GMT
#463
On December 28 2016 10:34 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 09:49 Chezinu wrote:
So guys, I was playing on chrome on my laptop in bed and fell asleep. When I awoke, I read the Grack. Afterwards, I understand the best ideas are found in the bathroom. I seem to be the only one pushing for expounding ideas to be made into bills and eventually law in this game. But this does not mean I will stop, <insert motto>.


Are you advocating we send our lovely hosts a Christmas wishlist of things we'd like added?

LOLOLOLOL


YES!!!1

I've been talking about that sense pregrame!! You sir have ruling capabilities, albeit a bit a later.. but a decision made nonetheless.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 28 2016 01:41 GMT
#464
On December 28 2016 10:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Nothing really was going on and post game of the other game just started.
@Darth thoughts on Koshi?


We're generally seeing the game similarly, outside of you and grack. I've never played against scum!koshi though, so I'm not really sure what to expect.

Either way I don't see him being a D1 lynch unless he uber scum slips somehow
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 28 2016 01:43 GMT
#465
On December 28 2016 10:37 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 10:34 darthfoley wrote:
On December 28 2016 09:49 Chezinu wrote:
So guys, I was playing on chrome on my laptop in bed and fell asleep. When I awoke, I read the Grack. Afterwards, I understand the best ideas are found in the bathroom. I seem to be the only one pushing for expounding ideas to be made into bills and eventually law in this game. But this does not mean I will stop, <insert motto>.


Are you advocating we send our lovely hosts a Christmas wishlist of things we'd like added?

LOLOLOLOL


YES!!!1

I've been talking about that sense pregrame!! You sir have ruling capabilities, albeit a bit a later.. but a decision made nonetheless.


What seeds would you like added to the agricultural landscape of magnificent beauty in the realm of Brown?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 28 2016 01:45 GMT
#466
We're totally not lynching Ex_O. There are much better options.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 28 2016 01:45 GMT
#467
On December 28 2016 10:41 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 10:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Nothing really was going on and post game of the other game just started.
@Darth thoughts on Koshi?


We're generally seeing the game similarly, outside of you and grack. I've never played against scum!koshi though, so I'm not really sure what to expect.

Either way I don't see him being a D1 lynch unless he uber scum slips somehow

I had but it was a very long time ago where he got vig shot N1 in Horns of Africa.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 28 2016 01:47 GMT
#468
On December 28 2016 10:35 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 10:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 28 2016 09:49 Chezinu wrote:
So guys, I was playing on chrome on my laptop in bed and fell asleep. When I awoke, I read the Grack. Afterwards, I understand the best ideas are found in the bathroom. I seem to be the only one pushing for expounding ideas to be made into bills and eventually law in this game. But this does not mean I will stop, <insert motto>.

There is so much I must teach you, dear Chezinu. For my seeds have long been planted. No longer shall the House of Brown live in abstraction. The only question that remains is whether you shall be a part of it. For you have been supplanted as Dear Leader, and now you must prove your loyalty to the cause. Find the shitters and you will get the seeds. The seeds are the key. But beware. Traitors hide among us. There are those who would do harm to the House of Brown and all those within it.


I heard the plan was #7, but wouldn't #2 be more brown? However, I can't seem to find #2, albeit #2 said there would be a Christmas delay. Perhaps tomorrow we will be able to find the seeds from #2?


Looks like Superbia has been the only one to sprout a seed this game, although it was barely a small poke.

Ah excellent. This is most pertinent.

Top scientists are currently looking into what may cause a bear to glow. It could be seeds or something more ominous, indeed.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 28 2016 01:50 GMT
#469
LS, what is your read on Koshi?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 28 2016 01:50 GMT
#470
On December 28 2016 10:45 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 10:41 darthfoley wrote:
On December 28 2016 10:35 LightningStrike wrote:
Nothing really was going on and post game of the other game just started.
@Darth thoughts on Koshi?


We're generally seeing the game similarly, outside of you and grack. I've never played against scum!koshi though, so I'm not really sure what to expect.

Either way I don't see him being a D1 lynch unless he uber scum slips somehow

I had but it was a very long time ago where he got vig shot N1 in Horns of Africa.

On a side note fair enough on that was hoping to see you flesh your thoughts out more.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 28 2016 01:51 GMT
#471
On December 28 2016 10:50 Grackaroni wrote:
LS, what is your read on Koshi?

Scumlean still his big post was okay really lacking stuff from him sucks.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 28 2016 01:51 GMT
#472
Wait, why is Exo town?
I'm adorable.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 28 2016 01:52 GMT
#473
On December 28 2016 10:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Wait, why is Exo town?

Because he's been actively pushing everybody. He seems too ballsy to be mafia.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 28 2016 01:52 GMT
#474
On December 28 2016 10:43 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 10:37 Chezinu wrote:
On December 28 2016 10:34 darthfoley wrote:
On December 28 2016 09:49 Chezinu wrote:
So guys, I was playing on chrome on my laptop in bed and fell asleep. When I awoke, I read the Grack. Afterwards, I understand the best ideas are found in the bathroom. I seem to be the only one pushing for expounding ideas to be made into bills and eventually law in this game. But this does not mean I will stop, <insert motto>.


Are you advocating we send our lovely hosts a Christmas wishlist of things we'd like added?

LOLOLOLOL


YES!!!1

I've been talking about that sense pregrame!! You sir have ruling capabilities, albeit a bit a later.. but a decision made nonetheless.


What seeds would you like added to the agricultural landscape of magnificent beauty in the realm of Brown?

I want a seed of birthday immunity and powerful for everyone having a birthday!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 28 2016 01:54 GMT
#475
btdt is still mia I really was hoping he would come out to play
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 28 2016 01:55 GMT
#476
On December 28 2016 10:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Wait, why is Exo town?

Hey there little teddy! Oh May! What is it that makes you glow so much?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 28 2016 01:55 GMT
#477
On December 28 2016 10:54 LightningStrike wrote:
btdt is still mia I really was hoping he would come out to play

Oh! This reminds me, what does NAI mean?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 28 2016 01:56 GMT
#478
On December 28 2016 10:55 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 10:54 LightningStrike wrote:
btdt is still mia I really was hoping he would come out to play

Oh! This reminds me, what does NAI mean?

Not alignment indicative meaning it could come from either alignment.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 28 2016 01:56 GMT
#479
On December 28 2016 10:54 LightningStrike wrote:
btdt is still mia I really was hoping he would come out to play

I wanted to ask him who he worked for
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 28 2016 01:56 GMT
#480
On December 28 2016 10:55 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 10:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Wait, why is Exo town?

Hey there little teddy! Oh May! What is it that makes you glow so much?

He keeps eating radioactive material hence why he glows.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 564
NaDa 50
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10399
JimRising 845
WinterStarcraft333
ViBE103
Mew2King98
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1354
BasetradeTV248
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream110
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• davetesta43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush711
• Lourlo351
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 7m
INu's Battles
9h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 7m
Replay Cast
20h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.