• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:46
CEST 13:46
KST 20:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12574 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 172 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 18:38 GMT
#341
More specifically this question seems kinda forced and is never answered/addressed. TT still goes to #1 town on darth's list though.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 27 2016 15:28 darthfoley wrote:
Ticktock's entrance is definitely different than usual. However, motivated TT also makes me happy.

Anyone feel like ExO is trying a little too hard to scum hunt? I know the D1 lynch thing is becoming a meme, but uber aggression is not what I associated with his town play (from what i've seen).

I do find this post a bit odd, however.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:10 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.


sentence one implies i'm towny, sentence two implies no one is towny?




Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 18:41 GMT
#342
Someone talk to me about this pls.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 18:41 GMT
#343
Or, you know, about whatever.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 18:43 GMT
#344
I'm not disliking Exo btw.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 18:45 GMT
#345
Koshi what happened to your low activity playstyle promise?
Minimal effort.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 27 2016 18:45 GMT
#346
I like GB.
I like Koshi liking GB.
I dislike Koshi liking ExO_

but tbh Im just policy voting ExO_ :D
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 18:47 GMT
#347
On December 28 2016 03:45 disformation wrote:
I like GB.
I like Koshi liking GB.
I dislike Koshi liking ExO_

but tbh Im just policy voting ExO_ :D


Why GB specifically? x;
Minimal effort.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 27 2016 18:48 GMT
#348
Cause I read his posts and thought they were town? =D
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 18:50 GMT
#349
On December 28 2016 03:38 Superbia wrote:
More specifically this question seems kinda forced and is never answered/addressed. TT still goes to #1 town on darth's list though.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 27 2016 15:28 darthfoley wrote:
Ticktock's entrance is definitely different than usual. However, motivated TT also makes me happy.

Anyone feel like ExO is trying a little too hard to scum hunt? I know the D1 lynch thing is becoming a meme, but uber aggression is not what I associated with his town play (from what i've seen).

I do find this post a bit odd, however.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:10 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.


sentence one implies i'm towny, sentence two implies no one is towny?






The question actually was addressed by Grack, and I even made a post saying that I misunderstood the tone of the end of TT's post. I also blatantly stated that I wasn't ordering my reads, just putting them into groups.

Feels like you're fishing
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 18:51 GMT
#350
On December 28 2016 03:48 disformation wrote:
Cause I read his posts and thought they were town? =D


Nvm I'm dumb. I thought this was your first read this game.

Though I'd like you to enlighten me at some point about this read. ;p
Minimal effort.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 18:53 GMT
#351
On December 28 2016 03:45 Superbia wrote:
Koshi what happened to your low activity playstyle promise?


He has like two posts this game lol. This is still much lower activity than usual for Koshi.

???
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 27 2016 18:54 GMT
#352
Actually. I thought GBs interactions with time traveler were pretty town, looked at his filter again and see his questions going nowhere.
nevermind then =D
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 18:55 GMT
#353
On December 28 2016 03:50 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 03:38 Superbia wrote:
More specifically this question seems kinda forced and is never answered/addressed. TT still goes to #1 town on darth's list though.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 27 2016 15:28 darthfoley wrote:
Ticktock's entrance is definitely different than usual. However, motivated TT also makes me happy.

Anyone feel like ExO is trying a little too hard to scum hunt? I know the D1 lynch thing is becoming a meme, but uber aggression is not what I associated with his town play (from what i've seen).

I do find this post a bit odd, however.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:10 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.


sentence one implies i'm towny, sentence two implies no one is towny?






The question actually was addressed by Grack, and I even made a post saying that I misunderstood the tone of the end of TT's post. I also blatantly stated that I wasn't ordering my reads, just putting them into groups.

Feels like you're fishing


So either:
1. The original question was benign (and for what reason?) and you had no real doubts about TT's alignment. If so, why did you ask the question?
Or
2. You flipped your doubt on TT based on something grack posted. If so, why did you let another person dissuade you from pursuing a read?

What I'm essentially getting at is: why did you ask that question at that point in time?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 18:55 GMT
#354
On December 28 2016 03:53 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 03:45 Superbia wrote:
Koshi what happened to your low activity playstyle promise?


He has like two posts this game lol. This is still much lower activity than usual for Koshi.

???


Pls defend more people.
Minimal effort.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 19:02 GMT
#355
On December 28 2016 02:09 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 01:40 Time Traveler wrote:
On December 28 2016 00:41 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2016 00:39 Time Traveler wrote:
Your constant references to other games are making me nuts lol.


Calm down, we are comparing his openers. You don't actually need to get our references

So you have any reads?


For now, I'm slightly town reading the "buddy triangle" as I said I don't expect Mafia to be that obvious. In fact, I think they would try to stay away from getting involved in things like that.

I am also not going to consider meta as I'm new here and I'll town read Exo as well. I like him being active and questioning most things, more than anyone else here.

I'll have Koshi as null because he seems to be one of the good players here in TL Mafia so I guess he has his reasons for doing that and wouldn't be that blatantly obvious.

And everyone else, null with no oppinions as nothing called my attention for now.


Ok. But don't you think Exo's excessive questioning is forced? When he asks if you're smurf, and does not believe in you when you say you are not, what do you think he is trying to achieve? Do you believe that information may lead to a scum/town read?

If I tell you Koshi is actually a bad player, would it change your null read on him?


Nah, I don't think it's forced. I've seen a lot more people scumhunting that hard and asking QUESTIONS AFTER QUESTIONS until people started to freak out.

For the smurf, I don't know. Not as if it mattered anyway, I guess he'll realise by the time goes that I'm not similar to anyone here in TL. And no, I don't believe ANYTHING related to smurf can be AI.

Yeah, it would change. If he wasn't a good player I would say that he rolled mafia and he was already excusing himself for future inactivity to prevent commiting slips and such.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 19:02 GMT
#356
On December 28 2016 03:45 disformation wrote:
I like GB.
I like Koshi liking GB.
I dislike Koshi liking ExO_

but tbh Im just policy voting ExO_ :D


What's your definition for "policy voting"?
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2016 19:04 GMT
#357
On December 28 2016 03:38 Superbia wrote:
More specifically this question seems kinda forced and is never answered/addressed. TT still goes to #1 town on darth's list though.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 27 2016 15:28 darthfoley wrote:
Ticktock's entrance is definitely different than usual. However, motivated TT also makes me happy.

Anyone feel like ExO is trying a little too hard to scum hunt? I know the D1 lynch thing is becoming a meme, but uber aggression is not what I associated with his town play (from what i've seen).

I do find this post a bit odd, however.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:10 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.


sentence one implies i'm towny, sentence two implies no one is towny?






I think he and Grack discussed it and correctly concluded that the second line in my post was in reference to Darth early townread on Grack.

I don't have a ton of time till later tonight so just gunna be doing some catching up and lite posts till then.

I like GB he seems to be having similar thoughts as I did reading through the game. Koshi's return and semi list post feels pretty towny. Traveler also feels ok if a little, uh, formal? I guess.

It's a bit early to tell on Super but the feels are good.

Not sure what to make of Dis at all just yet, he feels like is is not invested in the game or something. Not sure if this is AI or related to him being in the other game.

I need to reread Exo. I like his activity and his responses to pressure, but his reads feel pretty forced to me.

Slam and LS have made little impact imo, actually a bit less sure on LS. Feels weird for LS to jump on board the Koshi vote so fast. Both because Koshi has def said he wants to post less as Town before and kus his view of the game feels oddly focused (kinda same on Exo) for this stage of the game.

So I suppose I'm at Exo/Dis/LS right now.
I can take that responsibility.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 19:06 GMT
#358
On December 28 2016 04:04 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 03:38 Superbia wrote:
More specifically this question seems kinda forced and is never answered/addressed. TT still goes to #1 town on darth's list though.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 27 2016 15:28 darthfoley wrote:
Ticktock's entrance is definitely different than usual. However, motivated TT also makes me happy.

Anyone feel like ExO is trying a little too hard to scum hunt? I know the D1 lynch thing is becoming a meme, but uber aggression is not what I associated with his town play (from what i've seen).

I do find this post a bit odd, however.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:10 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.


sentence one implies i'm towny, sentence two implies no one is towny?






I think he and Grack discussed it and correctly concluded that the second line in my post was in reference to Darth early townread on Grack.

I don't have a ton of time till later tonight so just gunna be doing some catching up and lite posts till then.

I like GB he seems to be having similar thoughts as I did reading through the game. Koshi's return and semi list post feels pretty towny. Traveler also feels ok if a little, uh, formal? I guess.

It's a bit early to tell on Super but the feels are good.

Not sure what to make of Dis at all just yet, he feels like is is not invested in the game or something. Not sure if this is AI or related to him being in the other game.

I need to reread Exo. I like his activity and his responses to pressure, but his reads feel pretty forced to me.

Slam and LS have made little impact imo, actually a bit less sure on LS. Feels weird for LS to jump on board the Koshi vote so fast. Both because Koshi has def said he wants to post less as Town before and kus his view of the game feels oddly focused (kinda same on Exo) for this stage of the game.

So I suppose I'm at Exo/Dis/LS right now.


I dislike how you get to a team of 3 that quickly. =/

Especially since you mention slam but reach no conclusion.
Minimal effort.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 27 2016 19:07 GMT
#359
On December 28 2016 04:02 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 03:45 disformation wrote:
I like GB.
I like Koshi liking GB.
I dislike Koshi liking ExO_

but tbh Im just policy voting ExO_ :D


What's your definition for "policy voting"?

At I am voting him because he claimed VT.
ExO_ claims VT a lot and says he will only do so as town. So I am going to lynch him every time he claims VT. Cause he is bound to do it one time as scum to break meta.

so its basically a policy lynch.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 19:07 GMT
#360
On December 28 2016 03:55 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 03:53 darthfoley wrote:
On December 28 2016 03:45 Superbia wrote:
Koshi what happened to your low activity playstyle promise?


He has like two posts this game lol. This is still much lower activity than usual for Koshi.

???


Pls defend more people.


Not defending, more so calling out what I perceive to be bullshit
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings110
CranKy Ducklings SOOP32
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko270
ProTech127
SHIN 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25735
Hyuk 1277
Shuttle 1102
Bisu 1064
Mind 867
Larva 317
firebathero 272
Mini 264
Soma 189
EffOrt 170
[ Show more ]
Last 133
Leta 123
ZerO 91
Zeus 79
Pusan 76
Hyun 67
Hm[arnc] 56
sorry 38
PianO 36
Sexy 36
Killer 33
Bale 29
Trap 28
Aegong 27
ToSsGirL 27
hero 23
yabsab 14
Noble 12
JulyZerg 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Dendi943
XcaliburYe606
XaKoH 422
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1527
Other Games
gofns35237
singsing2431
B2W.Neo843
crisheroes281
Happy186
DeMusliM178
OGKoka 167
Mew2King119
Livibee100
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)6
ToD4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8132
League of Legends
• Jankos1710
Other Games
• WagamamaTV188
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 14m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.