• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:08
CEST 11:08
KST 18:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10041 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 172 Next
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 11:54 GMT
#301
Also, I do not consider the "supposed buddying triangle" to be scummy. Mafia wouldn't be that obvious and I'm pretty sure they're just having fun / trolling.
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
December 27 2016 12:04 GMT
#302
Vote Count

Koshi (1) : ExO_, LightningStrike
LightningStrike (1) : Grackaroni
Tictock (1) : ExO_
ExO_ (1) : disformation

Not voting (9) : Alakaslam, beentheredonethat, Chezinu, darthfoley, GlowingBear, Koshi, Superbia, Tictock, Time Traveler

Currently, Koshi is set to be lynched!
The day phase will end at Thursday, Dec 29 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), about 36 hours from this post.
remain as you are reading this.

Remember, voting is mandatory! Place your votes in the voting thread.

If you see any vote out of place, let us know!
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 27 2016 13:20 GMT
#303
On December 27 2016 20:23 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 19:59 disformation wrote:
Hardclaiming 3P Planar Dragon.
I can vig ppl, but need to send the hosts a case as to why the play of the person I want to vig doesnt make sense as either alignment. I win with the side that had the least amount of players that make no sense by the end of the game. If scum/town are tied I need to survive.
On December 27 2016 09:16 ExO_ wrote:
Hi, claiming VT please don't kill me day 1 as VT again.

Three times a charm.
##vote: ExO_


How is this possible? Weren't we supposed to know when Balance Bills are happening? Plus they can only happen at the end of phases.

Anything is possible with Old Spice.
[image loading]
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 27 2016 13:20 GMT
#304
Also I think Koshi is fishin' for reactions.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 13:47 GMT
#305
On December 27 2016 22:20 disformation wrote:
Also I think Koshi is fishin' for reactions.


You can deduct that from just one post? If that's the case, I think it's time for him to come back and start talking.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 27 2016 13:52 GMT
#306
Time will tell. just the impression I got.
Think I like grack.
Not lynching Chez today.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 27 2016 13:53 GMT
#307
I dont like TT.
Order must be maintained.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 14:20 GMT
#308
Just woke up:
On December 27 2016 14:14 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 14:05 LightningStrike wrote:
Tbh Grack's defense of Koshi is a little bit strange can't remember if he did the same thing regarding me in my very first game together. Anyways I think we should leave Slam alone and see what he does because one of the ways Geript had a good read on to Slam is if Slam does his own thing which would mean he would be town so I rather see what he does later.

Why do you find it strange? Quite a few people have said the same regarding Koshi.

You were the first really to defend him and tried to divert our attention else where on a guy who is always question mark for most people.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2016 14:23 GMT
#309
OHAI! I'm town
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2016 14:46 GMT
#310
On December 27 2016 09:01 Superbia wrote:
Nice flavor hosts wow etc.

Give me PR pls.


I don't like this opening, it's forced.


On December 27 2016 09:05 Tictock wrote:
Also I had a couple of personal goals for this game but I'm not sure I remember what they were ATM. I'm sure I'll make something up if I don't recall what they were.


I like this, feels genuine

On December 27 2016 09:16 ExO_ wrote:
Hi, claiming VT please don't kill me day 1 as VT again.


Another bad opening

On December 27 2016 10:30 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 10:28 Time Traveler wrote:
On December 27 2016 10:10 darthfoley wrote:
On December 27 2016 10:01 Time Traveler wrote:
Also, it's not true that we're all VT for sure. Hosts could already have implemented a bill which added new roles.


Pretty sure that's not possible, or we'd know.

"These will be added to the game when the phase ends (day/night post)"

We haven't had a phase end yet, so I doubt any bill is implemented


I see. I wonder if I could get punished for not being 100% aware of the Mechanics


If you got punished for not being aware of mechanics I would've been banned out of virtually every mafia game I've played. I have a bad history of not reading.

However, I'm not convinced you aren't a Hydra that you've never played on TL before and are honestly just a newbie. Sell me


Bad post. His suspicions on the guy being a hydra seems forced


I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2016 14:46 GMT
#311
Oops posted too soon
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2016 14:49 GMT
#312
On December 27 2016 10:32 Koshi wrote:
I am town but don't expect much. I am going to play super low post style.
I won't be pushing the game forward at all. Just going to do some analysis from time to time.

We will see how it goes. I will post enough so that you should be able to correctly deduct my alignment. But meta activity wise I am always be scum.


I bet 10 bucks you won't do it this way
You say this every game you play lol
I'm adorable.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 14:53 GMT
#313
On December 27 2016 23:49 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 10:32 Koshi wrote:
I am town but don't expect much. I am going to play super low post style.
I won't be pushing the game forward at all. Just going to do some analysis from time to time.

We will see how it goes. I will post enough so that you should be able to correctly deduct my alignment. But meta activity wise I am always be scum.


I bet 10 bucks you won't do it this way
You say this every game you play lol

He hasn't done it as town though?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2016 15:03 GMT
#314
On December 27 2016 12:18 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 12:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 27 2016 12:11 LightningStrike wrote:
I going to put a vote on Koshi for right now because his opening was pure shit and not like any town opening I remember him doing.
##Vote: Koshi

Any reason for choosing Koshi over Slam?

I honestly have a hard time reading slam myself regardless of his alignment. Speaking of which I need to check a old game about how Geript used to read him. Also Koshi never gave an excuse for low activity as town right at the start.


Not true, he did countless times. Can't remember which games tho
Also HI LS!
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2016 15:04 GMT
#315
On December 27 2016 12:43 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 12:39 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 12:30 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 27 2016 12:26 ExO_ wrote:
You don't have any opinions thus far? About anybody? Really?

I think you seem pretty townish so far, but I'll have to check whatever game TickTock was referencing. Besides that I have no reads.


I've been lynched day 1 the past 2/3 games I've played, and I react poorly. Both times I basically walked into the thread and was immediately scum read and gang-banged. Both times I claimed, and was VT.

Well, I don't think you'll have to worry about that happening this game.


He'll have.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2016 15:06 GMT
#316
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This.
Thank you.

Town lean
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2016 15:08 GMT
#317
I

I had a huge post with quotes

And I've lost it.

I can't believe it
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2016 15:11 GMT
#318
On December 27 2016 15:10 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.


TT we could make a circle!
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2016 15:17 GMT
#319
Oh it seems this game is kinda themed.
I'm adorable.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 15:31 GMT
#320
On December 28 2016 00:03 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 12:18 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 27 2016 12:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 27 2016 12:11 LightningStrike wrote:
I going to put a vote on Koshi for right now because his opening was pure shit and not like any town opening I remember him doing.
##Vote: Koshi

Any reason for choosing Koshi over Slam?

I honestly have a hard time reading slam myself regardless of his alignment. Speaking of which I need to check a old game about how Geript used to read him. Also Koshi never gave an excuse for low activity as town right at the start.


Not true, he did countless times. Can't remember which games tho
Also HI LS!

Really because I don't recall any recent games he done that.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 183
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1046
Mind 902
Larva 610
ggaemo 600
Stork 329
Leta 200
Bisu 193
PianO 169
Killer 45
Hyuk 30
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
Sexy 23
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
sorry 13
Hm[arnc] 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe188
League of Legends
JimRising 370
Reynor92
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1267
Other Games
Mew2King118
ArmadaUGS60
crisheroes45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 5388
• lizZardDota2358
League of Legends
• Stunt1232
• Jankos1047
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
52m
Online Event
1h 52m
FEL
6h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.