• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:19
CEST 15:19
KST 22:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13530 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 172 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 15:34 GMT
#321
Also hi gb.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2016 15:35 GMT
#322
So far:

Grackaroni
Darthfoley
Tictock


Superbia
Exo
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2016 15:38 GMT
#323
On December 28 2016 00:31 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 00:03 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2016 12:18 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 27 2016 12:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 27 2016 12:11 LightningStrike wrote:
I going to put a vote on Koshi for right now because his opening was pure shit and not like any town opening I remember him doing.
##Vote: Koshi

Any reason for choosing Koshi over Slam?

I honestly have a hard time reading slam myself regardless of his alignment. Speaking of which I need to check a old game about how Geript used to read him. Also Koshi never gave an excuse for low activity as town right at the start.


Not true, he did countless times. Can't remember which games tho
Also HI LS!

Really because I don't recall any recent games he done that.


I remember playing game where he was town saying that. I think his ipening is NAI

I'm adorable.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 15:39 GMT
#324
Your constant references to other games are making me nuts lol.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2016 15:41 GMT
#325
On December 28 2016 00:39 Time Traveler wrote:
Your constant references to other games are making me nuts lol.


Calm down, we are comparing his openers. You don't actually need to get our references

So you have any reads?
I'm adorable.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 16:32 GMT
#326
On December 28 2016 00:38 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 00:31 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 28 2016 00:03 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2016 12:18 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 27 2016 12:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 27 2016 12:11 LightningStrike wrote:
I going to put a vote on Koshi for right now because his opening was pure shit and not like any town opening I remember him doing.
##Vote: Koshi

Any reason for choosing Koshi over Slam?

I honestly have a hard time reading slam myself regardless of his alignment. Speaking of which I need to check a old game about how Geript used to read him. Also Koshi never gave an excuse for low activity as town right at the start.


Not true, he did countless times. Can't remember which games tho
Also HI LS!

Really because I don't recall any recent games he done that.


I remember playing game where he was town saying that. I think his ipening is NAI


How long ago were those games?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 16:40 GMT
#327
On December 28 2016 00:41 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 00:39 Time Traveler wrote:
Your constant references to other games are making me nuts lol.


Calm down, we are comparing his openers. You don't actually need to get our references

So you have any reads?


For now, I'm slightly town reading the "buddy triangle" as I said I don't expect Mafia to be that obvious. In fact, I think they would try to stay away from getting involved in things like that.

I am also not going to consider meta as I'm new here and I'll town read Exo as well. I like him being active and questioning most things, more than anyone else here.

I'll have Koshi as null because he seems to be one of the good players here in TL Mafia so I guess he has his reasons for doing that and wouldn't be that blatantly obvious.

And everyone else, null with no oppinions as nothing called my attention for now.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 16:40 GMT
#328
opinion*
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2016 17:05 GMT
#329
On December 28 2016 01:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 00:38 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2016 00:31 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 28 2016 00:03 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 27 2016 12:18 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 27 2016 12:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 27 2016 12:11 LightningStrike wrote:
I going to put a vote on Koshi for right now because his opening was pure shit and not like any town opening I remember him doing.
##Vote: Koshi

Any reason for choosing Koshi over Slam?

I honestly have a hard time reading slam myself regardless of his alignment. Speaking of which I need to check a old game about how Geript used to read him. Also Koshi never gave an excuse for low activity as town right at the start.


Not true, he did countless times. Can't remember which games tho
Also HI LS!

Really because I don't recall any recent games he done that.


I remember playing game where he was town saying that. I think his ipening is NAI


How long ago were those games?


Like 3 months ago I think
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 27 2016 17:09 GMT
#330
On December 28 2016 01:40 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 00:41 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2016 00:39 Time Traveler wrote:
Your constant references to other games are making me nuts lol.


Calm down, we are comparing his openers. You don't actually need to get our references

So you have any reads?


For now, I'm slightly town reading the "buddy triangle" as I said I don't expect Mafia to be that obvious. In fact, I think they would try to stay away from getting involved in things like that.

I am also not going to consider meta as I'm new here and I'll town read Exo as well. I like him being active and questioning most things, more than anyone else here.

I'll have Koshi as null because he seems to be one of the good players here in TL Mafia so I guess he has his reasons for doing that and wouldn't be that blatantly obvious.

And everyone else, null with no oppinions as nothing called my attention for now.


Ok. But don't you think Exo's excessive questioning is forced? When he asks if you're smurf, and does not believe in you when you say you are not, what do you think he is trying to achieve? Do you believe that information may lead to a scum/town read?

If I tell you Koshi is actually a bad player, would it change your null read on him?
I'm adorable.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 17:54 GMT
#331
Ticktock
Grackaroni
Timetraveler
GB


Null
Chez
Koshi
ExO

Superbia
Alakaslam
LS


No particular order, something like that atm

watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2016 18:04 GMT
#332
I actually did say the same thing a lot at the start of the game but it is more than 8 months ago. But for the first time I think I feel very confident also doing it.

analysis will come a lot later.
I had a good night of sleep.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 18:26 GMT
#333
[image loading]
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 18:30 GMT
#334
grack and darth seem pretty cool
Minimal effort.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 18:30 GMT
#335
Moar activity pls
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2016 18:32 GMT
#336
superbia good lynch

ExO town. Making bad assumptions and those more likely come from town. (I am demotivated, TiTr is from other site). If he is mafia he is doing a good job at bullshitting hard without it being obvious. His reaction to the "most lynchable" sentence of darth was really good. top town. Great post on Grack. Tip top town.

Grack coming in defending me is mafia. He also keeps it up without really trying to discover the alignment of other players. Double mafia. Going soft after LS after his townie post about grack makes him tripple mafia.

TT is town. Good posts + chill posting style. Great post on Superbia.

LS is more likely town. + Show Spoiler +
On December 27 2016 12:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 12:17 Grackaroni wrote:
I get that it's unusual for Koshi to fuck off, but he usually tries to make his scum play match his town play.

*yawn* Everyone tries to make their scum game like their town game.

<- townie bravure. Also like his Grack read. It was prudent. Town!LS style.

Alakaslam good plynch. Also defended me for no reason at all.

Disformation is looking extremely clueless. I am not sure if that makes him town or mafia not knowing wtf to do.

GB could be town. Brought a new wave of information/game solving when entering thread.

TiTr might be pushing mafia agenda calling a bunch of people town at the same time. Very bad thing to do, vary naive if he is town.

darthfoley is looking at the right places with his lynch. I don't like the order yet so nullish. Also didn't dislike his previous posts, but don't love them either.



tldr: 3 people are more likely town. GB/ExO and LS.
I had a good night of sleep.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 18:33 GMT
#337
On December 28 2016 03:04 Koshi wrote:
I actually did say the same thing a lot at the start of the game but it is more than 8 months ago. But for the first time I think I feel very confident also doing it.

analysis will come a lot later.

Not recent enough then.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2016 18:33 GMT
#338
Grack hasn't pushed the game forward with a single post he made. And he made around 20 already. I don't know what game you people are reading calling him top town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 18:35 GMT
#339
This time traveller guy seems pretty scummy
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 18:37 GMT
#340
Actually I retract calling darth cool. His read progression on TT seems pretty weird.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 225
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko340
SHIN 225
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42436
Bisu 2461
Shuttle 1812
Hyuk 1730
Soma 446
EffOrt 443
Larva 398
Mini 388
ZerO 325
firebathero 216
[ Show more ]
Last 113
hero 94
Zeus 66
Pusan 54
Sexy 53
Trap 49
Hyun 48
Bale 43
Killer 38
Hm[arnc] 36
Aegong 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
zelot 22
Noble 17
sorry 17
yabsab 10
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 7
Rock 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5103
qojqva1419
Dendi1000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor952
crisheroes795
Liquid`Hasu200
Other Games
gofns40541
singsing2543
B2W.Neo1221
DeMusliM250
Livibee194
Liquid`VortiX98
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS70
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9023
League of Legends
• Jankos1818
Other Games
• WagamamaTV227
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 41m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 41m
INu's Battles
22h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.