• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:21
CEST 06:21
KST 13:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8186 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 172 Next
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 07:08 GMT
#281
So ExO, what are your reads? It's only fair to ask you considering your aggressive posture so far. I'm sure you've garnered lots of informations
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2016 07:10 GMT
#282
On December 27 2016 16:06 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 16:02 Grackaroni wrote:
I like to think of it as a buddying triangle.


make it a buddy threesome and you have yourself a deal


Don't listen to these guys, we are actually pretty open to a quadrapile here if anyone truly feels worthy.
I can take that responsibility.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 07:22 GMT
#283
On December 27 2016 16:08 darthfoley wrote:
So ExO, what are your reads? It's only fair to ask you considering your aggressive posture so far. I'm sure you've garnered lots of informations


I find it really odd that you include yourself in that buddy triangle. I certainly never did. Up until this point, you were one of my strongest town reads. and I want to say you still are. But something about auto-associating yourself in a group that I never associated you with reads odd to me.

Strongest Scum Read is tick tock. Grack I'm scum reading as well. I'm null on slam, because I've found his play nonsensical and unreadable in the past. Koshi I lean scum, but I'm more interested in getting him to post more.

The only strong town read I had was you DarthFoley. You're the only other person who I think is actively scum hunting, and questioning everything. But why, why did you throw yourself in that buddy ring and say I was the one putting you there....it makes no sense to me
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 07:26 GMT
#284
As for super, I didn't even realized he had posted yet, I had to go back and look at his filter to see what he posted. It's not great. But whats different about it, is it looks like all the other into-shit people post into the thread.

Koshi's is different in that he's already making excuses. Even saying it'll look like he's scum. That's not just a normal entry into the thread.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 07:27 GMT
#285
I just went back to check. I fucking knew I was involved in a shit post triangle with you before.

On September 09 2016 20:26 Calix wrote:
tl;dr: Grackaroni/ Tumblewood/ Ticktock are my scum-reads and the fact that they are low-key defending each other just makes me feel more confident that lynching among these three is the best option.

darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 07:28 GMT
#286
On December 27 2016 16:22 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 16:08 darthfoley wrote:
So ExO, what are your reads? It's only fair to ask you considering your aggressive posture so far. I'm sure you've garnered lots of informations


I find it really odd that you include yourself in that buddy triangle. I certainly never did. Up until this point, you were one of my strongest town reads. and I want to say you still are. But something about auto-associating yourself in a group that I never associated you with reads odd to me.

Strongest Scum Read is tick tock. Grack I'm scum reading as well. I'm null on slam, because I've found his play nonsensical and unreadable in the past. Koshi I lean scum, but I'm more interested in getting him to post more.

The only strong town read I had was you DarthFoley. You're the only other person who I think is actively scum hunting, and questioning everything. But why, why did you throw yourself in that buddy ring and say I was the one putting you there....it makes no sense to me


My point was that I disagree with you saying Grack was buddying Ticktock. I was arguing that Ticktock is the one buddying both me and grack.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 07:29 GMT
#287
So I wasn't lumping myself into your buddy framework
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 07:36 GMT
#288
On December 27 2016 16:29 darthfoley wrote:
So I wasn't lumping myself into your buddy framework

On December 27 2016 16:06 darthfoley wrote:
I also don't agree with ExO's framing of me/grack/TT


yes you were
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 07:42 GMT
#289
which btw is what I find so odd. No where did I ever lump you with them two. No where at all. And yet you took it upon yourself to defend all 3 of you together.

Which in my mind, means you were already thinking of some combination of you, grack and/or TT as a team when you made the post. Now why would that be?
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 07:42 GMT
#290
I honestly don't know what point you're trying to make man.

Grack is not the one buddying. Ticktock is. Don't know how else to say it
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 07:42 GMT
#291
Because we are all mafia together!!!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 07:44 GMT
#292
Ok here's the rundown:
First I engaged in a sneaky buddying tactic with TT:
On December 27 2016 15:01 Grackaroni wrote:
We can make a deal here, TT. You're bored. I'm bored. Let's get the LightningStrike.

Then TT buddied DF, lacking all of my previous subtlety.
On December 27 2016 15:10 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.

TT then followed up with some very gracious words for Grackaroni
On December 27 2016 15:21 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 14:53 Grackaroni wrote:
I'd be down with voting slot #7 (LS) for turning against me, as well as taking advice from Geript. Only those with Chupazi can read Alakaslam.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:01 Grackaroni wrote:
We can make a deal here, TT. You're bored. I'm bored. Let's get the LightningStrike.


Another dude who gets it.

Grack, Darth, why don't we just make up our own rules and become a scum team ourselves? We can totally run out the current team and rule this town ourselves.

First order of business is to clear out all the silly townies trying to win the game and bring in bus loads of hot bitches and hot tubs.

While DF was suspicious of TT, I used my powers of persuasion to draw DF into the buddying fold
On December 27 2016 15:58 darthfoley wrote:
Any person who says balderdash has a special place in my heart

However, DF's loyalties to TT must be called into question.
On December 27 2016 16:28 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 16:22 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 16:08 darthfoley wrote:
So ExO, what are your reads? It's only fair to ask you considering your aggressive posture so far. I'm sure you've garnered lots of informations


I find it really odd that you include yourself in that buddy triangle. I certainly never did. Up until this point, you were one of my strongest town reads. and I want to say you still are. But something about auto-associating yourself in a group that I never associated you with reads odd to me.

Strongest Scum Read is tick tock. Grack I'm scum reading as well. I'm null on slam, because I've found his play nonsensical and unreadable in the past. Koshi I lean scum, but I'm more interested in getting him to post more.

The only strong town read I had was you DarthFoley. You're the only other person who I think is actively scum hunting, and questioning everything. But why, why did you throw yourself in that buddy ring and say I was the one putting you there....it makes no sense to me


My point was that I disagree with you saying Grack was buddying Ticktock. I was arguing that Ticktock is the one buddying both me and grack.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 07:52 GMT
#293
Now, one could argue that TT had been the original buddy by butting into my previous discussions with Hugs & Kisses.
On December 27 2016 12:18 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 12:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 27 2016 12:11 LightningStrike wrote:
I going to put a vote on Koshi for right now because his opening was pure shit and not like any town opening I remember him doing.
##Vote: Koshi

Any reason for choosing Koshi over Slam?


if you were choosing somebody to lynch right now who would you choose?


On December 27 2016 12:26 ExO_ wrote:
You don't have any opinions thus far? About anybody? Really?

On December 27 2016 14:36 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 12:26 ExO_ wrote:
You don't have any opinions thus far? About anybody? Really?


What has happened that you expect people to have reads about?

Kus frankly this looks like a slow start and nothing noteworthy has really happened.

Also in response to your last post towards me, see any of my pre-game posts.

But I do not view this post as the origin of the buddying triangle.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 07:53 GMT
#294
Anyone looking to get involved must be familiar with all of the lore.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 27 2016 10:39 GMT
#295
My brothers and sisters, let us discuss the seeds that will be law. Today, we are all plain in this plain. Some may say they are vanilla, but we all know that is still plain. Remember, we must sow now in order to reap later. Today, we speak of ideas so tomorrow we may have law.

For some, time is ticking. For all, we must be sowing.

Blessed are all that we live in the world of our hosts. They are great and bringers of wondrous gifts. They hear our voices and provide generously to those who praise them. Let us not forget who gives us our role and sustains our presence here.

I am thankful that I am a doctor. It is a noble profession.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 10:52 GMT
#296
Pls heal me chez I have a fever.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 27 2016 10:52 GMT
#297
For serious though, I've picked up a fever last night. I'll man up a little later today and play a bit.
Minimal effort.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 27 2016 10:59 GMT
#298
Hardclaiming 3P Planar Dragon.
I can vig ppl, but need to send the hosts a case as to why the play of the person I want to vig doesnt make sense as either alignment. I win with the side that had the least amount of players that make no sense by the end of the game. If scum/town are tied I need to survive.
On December 27 2016 09:16 ExO_ wrote:
Hi, claiming VT please don't kill me day 1 as VT again.

Three times a charm.
##vote: ExO_
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
December 27 2016 11:00 GMT
#299
also do not fear vlad is here
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 11:23 GMT
#300
On December 27 2016 19:59 disformation wrote:
Hardclaiming 3P Planar Dragon.
I can vig ppl, but need to send the hosts a case as to why the play of the person I want to vig doesnt make sense as either alignment. I win with the side that had the least amount of players that make no sense by the end of the game. If scum/town are tied I need to survive.
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 09:16 ExO_ wrote:
Hi, claiming VT please don't kill me day 1 as VT again.

Three times a charm.
##vote: ExO_


How is this possible? Weren't we supposed to know when Balance Bills are happening? Plus they can only happen at the end of phases.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 251
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 606
Larva 405
Leta 68
NaDa 46
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm231
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft443
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1356
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota292
League of Legends
• Rush1172
• Lourlo839
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 39m
INu's Battles
7h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 39m
Replay Cast
18h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.