• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:23
CEST 01:23
KST 08:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10313 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 172 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 05:05 GMT
#241
Tbh Grack's defense of Koshi is a little bit strange can't remember if he did the same thing regarding me in my very first game together. Anyways I think we should leave Slam alone and see what he does because one of the ways Geript had a good read on to Slam is if Slam does his own thing which would mean he would be town so I rather see what he does later.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 05:07 GMT
#242
Anyways I am off to bed for now but we should still pressure Koshi. I want to see how df stuff evolve but for now I happy with calling ExO town.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 05:14 GMT
#243
On December 27 2016 14:05 LightningStrike wrote:
Tbh Grack's defense of Koshi is a little bit strange can't remember if he did the same thing regarding me in my very first game together. Anyways I think we should leave Slam alone and see what he does because one of the ways Geript had a good read on to Slam is if Slam does his own thing which would mean he would be town so I rather see what he does later.

Why do you find it strange? Quite a few people have said the same regarding Koshi.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2016 05:36 GMT
#244
On December 27 2016 12:26 ExO_ wrote:
You don't have any opinions thus far? About anybody? Really?


What has happened that you expect people to have reads about?

Kus frankly this looks like a slow start and nothing noteworthy has really happened.

Also in response to your last post towards me, see any of my pre-game posts.
I can take that responsibility.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 05:53 GMT
#245
I'd be down with voting slot #7 (LS) for turning against me, as well as taking advice from Geript. Only those with Chupazi can read Alakaslam.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 06:01 GMT
#246
We can make a deal here, TT. You're bored. I'm bored. Let's get the LightningStrike.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2016 06:10 GMT
#247
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2016 06:12 GMT
#248
On December 27 2016 13:34 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 13:24 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


I want to know, so I know what to compare it to (and in the case of timetraveler to figure out if its a smurf or not). And it's hardly the only thing I'm asking for.

The votes on Koshi are silly thus far? Then you think this is consistent with his town play? Or do you have somebody you are scum reading harder?


Well generally I think voting off of one post is a little much. I share your concern, considering Koshi's usual town play style is aggressive and quite good, but there's so much time left in the day.

I like Grack because he pointed out that people are putting pressure on Koshi, but not Alakaslam even though they had similar openings.


I'm also curious why Super is being overlooked in favor of Koshi. He made more posts but had far less content.
I can take that responsibility.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 06:15 GMT
#249
##unvote
##Vote TickTock


I'm not happy with Koshi's entrance, but I'm less pleased with ticktock's play. If you look at his entrance, he comes with a random push on to slot 7. Then defends Koshi's horrible entry post, while trying to put suspicion onto me while not comitting to it.

He's confirmed he's reading the thread. And yet he's not scum hunting. He's not town-reading or scum-reading anyone. It's early game I get that, but I ask myself: is ticktock's entry into the thread coming from a town motivated place? I do not think so.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 06:21 GMT
#250
Hugs & Kisses is getting suspicious. ABORT DEAL! ABORT DEAL!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2016 06:21 GMT
#251
On December 27 2016 14:53 Grackaroni wrote:
I'd be down with voting slot #7 (LS) for turning against me, as well as taking advice from Geript. Only those with Chupazi can read Alakaslam.

On December 27 2016 15:01 Grackaroni wrote:
We can make a deal here, TT. You're bored. I'm bored. Let's get the LightningStrike.


Another dude who gets it.

Grack, Darth, why don't we just make up our own rules and become a scum team ourselves? We can totally run out the current team and rule this town ourselves.

First order of business is to clear out all the silly townies trying to win the game and bring in bus loads of hot bitches and hot tubs.
I can take that responsibility.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 06:21 GMT
#252
I prefer to play mafia slightly inebriated.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2016 06:24 GMT
#253
@Exo I am coming from a Tictock motivated place ATM.

I almost never seriously play the game in the first half of D1.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2016 06:27 GMT
#254
Also I am disappointed.

Already 6 hours in and no Host involvement?

I was promised a bastard game and these nitwits are totally dropping the ball. I mean the milk and cookies in scum QT were a nice touch but I fucking hate oatmeal cookies.
I can take that responsibility.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 06:27 GMT
#255
On December 27 2016 15:21 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 14:53 Grackaroni wrote:
I'd be down with voting slot #7 (LS) for turning against me, as well as taking advice from Geript. Only those with Chupazi can read Alakaslam.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:01 Grackaroni wrote:
We can make a deal here, TT. You're bored. I'm bored. Let's get the LightningStrike.


Another dude who gets it.

Grack, Darth, why don't we just make up our own rules and become a scum team ourselves? We can totally run out the current team and rule this town ourselves.

First order of business is to clear out all the silly townies trying to win the game and bring in bus loads of hot bitches and hot tubs.

Ah yes, a novel idea, we could call it the House of Brown.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 06:28 GMT
#256
Ticktock's entrance is definitely different than usual. However, motivated TT also makes me happy.

Anyone feel like ExO is trying a little too hard to scum hunt? I know the D1 lynch thing is becoming a meme, but uber aggression is not what I associated with his town play (from what i've seen).

I do find this post a bit odd, however.

On December 27 2016 15:10 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.


sentence one implies i'm towny, sentence two implies no one is towny?



watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 06:30 GMT
#257
On December 27 2016 15:24 Tictock wrote:
@Exo I am coming from a Tictock motivated place ATM.

I almost never seriously play the game in the first half of D1.


That's fine. But there's no guarantee for me that a ticktock motivated place isn't a scum motivated place as well. And my vote isn't going to move for right now. Right now out of everyone in this thread you look the scummiest to me.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2016 06:31 GMT
#258
On December 27 2016 15:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:21 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 14:53 Grackaroni wrote:
I'd be down with voting slot #7 (LS) for turning against me, as well as taking advice from Geript. Only those with Chupazi can read Alakaslam.

On December 27 2016 15:01 Grackaroni wrote:
We can make a deal here, TT. You're bored. I'm bored. Let's get the LightningStrike.


Another dude who gets it.

Grack, Darth, why don't we just make up our own rules and become a scum team ourselves? We can totally run out the current team and rule this town ourselves.

First order of business is to clear out all the silly townies trying to win the game and bring in bus loads of hot bitches and hot tubs.

Ah yes, a novel idea, we could call it the House of Brown.


Eh That implies we have to invite Chez though.

Not that I have any issues with Chex it's just I don't wanna deal with any legal claim he has to that name.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2016 06:33 GMT
#259
On December 27 2016 15:30 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:24 Tictock wrote:
@Exo I am coming from a Tictock motivated place ATM.

I almost never seriously play the game in the first half of D1.


That's fine. But there's no guarantee for me that a ticktock motivated place isn't a scum motivated place as well. And my vote isn't going to move for right now. Right now out of everyone in this thread you look the scummiest to me.


Did you ever answer my question about what has happened thus far that you think people should have reads about?
I can take that responsibility.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2016 06:36 GMT
#260
Ppl want me dead in both games now
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft121
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft121
Nina 92
ViBE83
SpeCial 38
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 174
Noble 63
Hyuk 60
NaDa 37
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
Doublelift4701
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox263
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4956
Khaldor666
Other Games
summit1g8125
FrodaN1844
Coldzera 795
shahzam531
JimRising 381
C9.Mang0271
KnowMe210
ZombieGrub77
ArmadaUGS62
Mew2King55
Trikslyr44
PPMD39
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick645
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH361
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21463
Other Games
• imaqtpie767
• Shiphtur165
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 38m
Online Event
11h 38m
FEL
16h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.