• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:29
CEST 03:29
KST 10:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8739 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 172 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 03:43 GMT
#221
On December 27 2016 12:39 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 12:30 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 27 2016 12:26 ExO_ wrote:
You don't have any opinions thus far? About anybody? Really?

I think you seem pretty townish so far, but I'll have to check whatever game TickTock was referencing. Besides that I have no reads.


I've been lynched day 1 the past 2/3 games I've played, and I react poorly. Both times I basically walked into the thread and was immediately scum read and gang-banged. Both times I claimed, and was VT.

Well, I don't think you'll have to worry about that happening this game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 03:51 GMT
#222
Hey hosts, you should make the first person lynched a cohost.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2016 03:59 GMT
#223
On December 27 2016 11:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 11:00 Alakaslam wrote:
Hello wassup I am vt and like last game won't post a lot

Are you a time traveler?

Yes.

How 12 page already?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2016 04:00 GMT
#224
On December 27 2016 11:19 ExO_ wrote:
I'm not sure what specifically to talk about. Other than Koshi who comes in like this appears scummy to me. Idk what to make of slam claiming VT and saying he's going to be afk though

Use other game meta!!!

:D :D

Ayyyyyyy lmao
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 04:01 GMT
#225
On December 27 2016 12:20 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 12:15 LightningStrike wrote:
I also really liking ExO already too he trying to push a town agenda and get this game rolling off the bat.


I'm made uncomfortable with you liking me. Last game you liked me and were scum, though the circumstances there were very different.

A. We shouldn't be talking about games that are currently in progress.
B. I know you might be a little bit unconfortable about due to that but I not scum game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 04:02 GMT
#226
On December 27 2016 13:00 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 11:19 ExO_ wrote:
I'm not sure what specifically to talk about. Other than Koshi who comes in like this appears scummy to me. Idk what to make of slam claiming VT and saying he's going to be afk though

Use other game meta!!!

:D :D

Ayyyyyyy lmao


Your a complete crapshoot from what I can remember. Right now I'd vote you if I didn't think Koshi was the better vote at the moment
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2016 04:03 GMT
#227
On December 27 2016 11:32 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 11:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 27 2016 11:19 ExO_ wrote:
I'm not sure what specifically to talk about. Other than Koshi who comes in like this appears scummy to me. Idk what to make of slam claiming VT and saying he's going to be afk though

I don't have much of an opinion on anything so far. If Koshi is town we should see bursts of townieness regardless of what he said earlier.


Also I haven't played with you on TL mafia before. Are you from this site and before my considerably limited time, or did you come from another site?

He comes from even before my time
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
December 27 2016 04:03 GMT
#228
Vote Count

Koshi (2) : ExO_, LightningStrike

Not voting (11) : Alakaslam, beentheredonethat, Chezinu, darthfoley, disformation, GlowingBear, Grackaroni, Koshi, Superbia, Tictock, Time Traveler

Currently, Koshi is set to be lynched!
The day phase will end at Thursday, Dec 29 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), about 44 hours from this post.
remain as you are reading this.

Remember, voting is mandatory! Place your votes in the voting thread.

If you see any vote out of place, let us know!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2016 04:08 GMT
#229
Why we vote koshi

It's bullshit vote ayyyyy lmao

https://goo.gl/images/rgFnii
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 04:12 GMT
#230
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2016 04:19 GMT
#231
Son i don't care I am VT as it gets

Aaayyyyyyyyyyyy lmao
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 04:24 GMT
#232
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


I want to know, so I know what to compare it to (and in the case of timetraveler to figure out if its a smurf or not). And it's hardly the only thing I'm asking for.

The votes on Koshi are silly thus far? Then you think this is consistent with his town play? Or do you have somebody you are scum reading harder?
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 04:34 GMT
#233
On December 27 2016 13:24 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


I want to know, so I know what to compare it to (and in the case of timetraveler to figure out if its a smurf or not). And it's hardly the only thing I'm asking for.

The votes on Koshi are silly thus far? Then you think this is consistent with his town play? Or do you have somebody you are scum reading harder?


Well generally I think voting off of one post is a little much. I share your concern, considering Koshi's usual town play style is aggressive and quite good, but there's so much time left in the day.

I like Grack because he pointed out that people are putting pressure on Koshi, but not Alakaslam even though they had similar openings.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 04:35 GMT
#234
I just don't understand the point of asking someone if they're smurfing. If they're smurfing, why would they tell you? Isn't that the whole point of smurfing
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 04:37 GMT
#235
On December 27 2016 13:34 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 13:24 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


I want to know, so I know what to compare it to (and in the case of timetraveler to figure out if its a smurf or not). And it's hardly the only thing I'm asking for.

The votes on Koshi are silly thus far? Then you think this is consistent with his town play? Or do you have somebody you are scum reading harder?


Well generally I think voting off of one post is a little much. I share your concern, considering Koshi's usual town play style is aggressive and quite good, but there's so much time left in the day.

I like Grack because he pointed out that people are putting pressure on Koshi, but not Alakaslam even though they had similar openings.


Why? I'm not able to get a good read on slam, b/c I feel like slam is always like this (from my personal experience). Grack doesn't appear to be scum hunting, or even remotely interested in scum hunting. Look at how he responds to my questioning of him: by town reading me and that's it.

I don't think voting Koshi was a bad place to start. If you were lynching someone right now, who would you choose and why?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 04:38 GMT
#236
On December 27 2016 13:35 darthfoley wrote:
I just don't understand the point of asking someone if they're smurfing. If they're smurfing, why would they tell you? Isn't that the whole point of smurfing


Fair enough, I didn't think it through. My initial reaction is if they're lying about smurfing, they could be lying about anything else and therefore not worth trusting. Timetravelers unwillingness to work with me doesn't sit well with me, but as I noted earlier isn't worth harping on.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 04:40 GMT
#237
Scummers beware. Grackaroni is afoot.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 04:41 GMT
#238
On December 27 2016 13:37 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 13:34 darthfoley wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:24 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


I want to know, so I know what to compare it to (and in the case of timetraveler to figure out if its a smurf or not). And it's hardly the only thing I'm asking for.

The votes on Koshi are silly thus far? Then you think this is consistent with his town play? Or do you have somebody you are scum reading harder?


Well generally I think voting off of one post is a little much. I share your concern, considering Koshi's usual town play style is aggressive and quite good, but there's so much time left in the day.

I like Grack because he pointed out that people are putting pressure on Koshi, but not Alakaslam even though they had similar openings.


Why? I'm not able to get a good read on slam, b/c I feel like slam is always like this (from my personal experience). Grack doesn't appear to be scum hunting, or even remotely interested in scum hunting. Look at how he responds to my questioning of him: by town reading me and that's it.

I don't think voting Koshi was a bad place to start. If you were lynching someone right now, who would you choose and why?


I appreciate your aggressiveness but like half the game hasn't posted yet, so current reads are very shallow.

Off the top of my head, my most lynchable would pr Badly be LS.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 04:43 GMT
#239
Actually nvm, LS isnt that bad. Alakaslam has been the least impressive so far
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 04:48 GMT
#240
On December 27 2016 13:41 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 13:37 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:34 darthfoley wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:24 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


I want to know, so I know what to compare it to (and in the case of timetraveler to figure out if its a smurf or not). And it's hardly the only thing I'm asking for.

The votes on Koshi are silly thus far? Then you think this is consistent with his town play? Or do you have somebody you are scum reading harder?


Well generally I think voting off of one post is a little much. I share your concern, considering Koshi's usual town play style is aggressive and quite good, but there's so much time left in the day.

I like Grack because he pointed out that people are putting pressure on Koshi, but not Alakaslam even though they had similar openings.


Why? I'm not able to get a good read on slam, b/c I feel like slam is always like this (from my personal experience). Grack doesn't appear to be scum hunting, or even remotely interested in scum hunting. Look at how he responds to my questioning of him: by town reading me and that's it.

I don't think voting Koshi was a bad place to start. If you were lynching someone right now, who would you choose and why?


I appreciate your aggressiveness but like half the game hasn't posted yet, so current reads are very shallow.

Off the top of my head, my most lynchable would pr Badly be LS.


"most lynchable" is an interesting way to phrase it. I don't like it
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft492
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft492
WinterStarcraft346
RuFF_SC2 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 963
White-Ra 152
NaDa 60
Hyuk 60
Noble 57
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g7055
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0307
Mew2King55
ViBE53
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21508
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 31m
Online Event
9h 31m
FEL
14h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.