• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:55
CEST 05:55
KST 12:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8120 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 172 Next
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 03:01 GMT
#201
On December 27 2016 11:58 Tictock wrote:
You don't read Koshi off one post where he says he might not be too active. You read him based on what he follows up that one post with.

Also he's been rolling town lately, so if he rolled Scum he could prob pull out the activity if need be.

Basically it is too early to read Koshi.

Exo not playing like total lynchbait is a bit more sus in my mind, but he is setting the bar for activity right now... Let's wait till he goes to bed, yell at him for not being around, then lynch him.

#day1plays


Interesting, why would my play so far make you think I'm scum? Your post goes roughly like "ExO is scummy, but here's this reason why he isn't scummy"

Kinda not taking a stance either way while leaving room for you to claim you went either way in the future, don't ya think?
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2016 03:02 GMT
#202
On December 27 2016 11:50 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 11:45 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 09:32 ExO_ wrote:
Also since this is almost a hunger-games style game, with the hosts behaving as the "sponsors" watching us fight, I humbly implore the hosts for a goody basket


F that
[image loading]


Trying to ride my coattails with that mocking jay to get a goody basket I see


You must be a loyalist.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2016 03:04 GMT
#203
On December 27 2016 12:01 ExO_ wrote:

Kinda not taking a stance either way while leaving room for you to claim you went either way in the future, don't ya think?


#Day1Plays
I can take that responsibility.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 03:07 GMT
#204
Okay I was wondering when exactly this game was going to start had my pm for a good while before the game started.
On December 27 2016 11:31 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 11:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 27 2016 11:19 ExO_ wrote:
I'm not sure what specifically to talk about. Other than Koshi who comes in like this appears scummy to me. Idk what to make of slam claiming VT and saying he's going to be afk though

I don't have much of an opinion on anything so far. If Koshi is town we should see bursts of townieness regardless of what he said earlier.


Right, but the koshi coming in saying he's town but going to be afk-ish reminds me of dota 2 mafia Koshi: He felt demotivated the entire time. He was able to step it up as he played on though.

Compare that to his play in Liquidmania. He's loud and in your face and obnoxious as hell, and town.

Demotivated afkish Koshi = Scum. Coming in and saying he's going to behave like scum makes me think he actually is scum

We can't talk about ongoing games generally speaking but I agree his opening is pure shit this game especially when I had played a game that ended with Koshi as town where his opening didn't say anything about his activity if I remember correctly.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 03:08 GMT
#205
Also what with all these VT claims because I pretty sure everyone will just claim VT so it's just very dumb honestly.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 03:08 GMT
#206
On December 27 2016 12:04 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 12:01 ExO_ wrote:

Kinda not taking a stance either way while leaving room for you to claim you went either way in the future, don't ya think?


#Day1Plays


really? thats all you have to offer? Could you idk make an attempt at trying?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 03:11 GMT
#207
I going to put a vote on Koshi for right now because his opening was pure shit and not like any town opening I remember him doing.
##Vote: Koshi
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 03:15 GMT
#208
I also really liking ExO already too he trying to push a town agenda and get this game rolling off the bat.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 03:15 GMT
#209
On December 27 2016 12:11 LightningStrike wrote:
I going to put a vote on Koshi for right now because his opening was pure shit and not like any town opening I remember him doing.
##Vote: Koshi

Any reason for choosing Koshi over Slam?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 03:17 GMT
#210
I get that it's unusual for Koshi to fuck off, but he usually tries to make his scum play match his town play.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 03:18 GMT
#211
On December 27 2016 12:15 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 12:11 LightningStrike wrote:
I going to put a vote on Koshi for right now because his opening was pure shit and not like any town opening I remember him doing.
##Vote: Koshi

Any reason for choosing Koshi over Slam?


if you were choosing somebody to lynch right now who would you choose?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 03:18 GMT
#212
On December 27 2016 12:15 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 12:11 LightningStrike wrote:
I going to put a vote on Koshi for right now because his opening was pure shit and not like any town opening I remember him doing.
##Vote: Koshi

Any reason for choosing Koshi over Slam?

I honestly have a hard time reading slam myself regardless of his alignment. Speaking of which I need to check a old game about how Geript used to read him. Also Koshi never gave an excuse for low activity as town right at the start.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 27 2016 03:19 GMT
#213
On December 27 2016 12:17 Grackaroni wrote:
I get that it's unusual for Koshi to fuck off, but he usually tries to make his scum play match his town play.

*yawn* Everyone tries to make their scum game like their town game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 03:20 GMT
#214
On December 27 2016 12:15 LightningStrike wrote:
I also really liking ExO already too he trying to push a town agenda and get this game rolling off the bat.


I'm made uncomfortable with you liking me. Last game you liked me and were scum, though the circumstances there were very different.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 03:21 GMT
#215
On December 27 2016 12:18 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 12:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 27 2016 12:11 LightningStrike wrote:
I going to put a vote on Koshi for right now because his opening was pure shit and not like any town opening I remember him doing.
##Vote: Koshi

Any reason for choosing Koshi over Slam?


if you were choosing somebody to lynch right now who would you choose?

https://www.random.org
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 03:22 GMT
#216
I got 9
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 03:22 GMT
#217
Lol ok it's you
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 03:26 GMT
#218
You don't have any opinions thus far? About anybody? Really?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 03:30 GMT
#219
On December 27 2016 12:26 ExO_ wrote:
You don't have any opinions thus far? About anybody? Really?

I think you seem pretty townish so far, but I'll have to check whatever game TickTock was referencing. Besides that I have no reads.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 03:39 GMT
#220
On December 27 2016 12:30 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 12:26 ExO_ wrote:
You don't have any opinions thus far? About anybody? Really?

I think you seem pretty townish so far, but I'll have to check whatever game TickTock was referencing. Besides that I have no reads.


I've been lynched day 1 the past 2/3 games I've played, and I react poorly. Both times I basically walked into the thread and was immediately scum read and gang-banged. Both times I claimed, and was VT.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 170
ProTech121
Nina 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2254
Shuttle 1320
Dewaltoss 55
Bale 51
Snow 44
Noble 37
NaDa 27
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1051
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King308
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor528
Other Games
summit1g9950
JimRising 710
C9.Mang0311
PiGStarcraft308
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta19
• Letter147
• Response 6
• practicex 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo831
• Stunt183
Other Games
• Scarra763
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 5m
OSC
18h 5m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.