• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:25
CEST 03:25
KST 10:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7311 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 172 Next
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 00:16 GMT
#161
Hi, claiming VT please don't kill me day 1 as VT again.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 00:20 GMT
#162
Hey guys!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 00:32 GMT
#163
Also since this is almost a hunger-games style game, with the hosts behaving as the "sponsors" watching us fight, I humbly implore the hosts for a goody basket
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 00:35 GMT
#164
is time traveler a hydra/smurf?
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 00:51 GMT
#165
On December 27 2016 09:16 ExO_ wrote:
Hi, claiming VT please don't kill me day 1 as VT again.


Well those of us who aren't mafia are all VT at this point.

Salutations friends! May the odds be ever in our favor because we have such wonderful mods!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 00:56 GMT
#166
No, I'm a new player you've never heard about.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 01:01 GMT
#167
Also, it's not true that we're all VT for sure. Hosts could already have implemented a bill which added new roles.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 01:10 GMT
#168
On December 27 2016 10:01 Time Traveler wrote:
Also, it's not true that we're all VT for sure. Hosts could already have implemented a bill which added new roles.


Pretty sure that's not possible, or we'd know.

"These will be added to the game when the phase ends (day/night post)"

We haven't had a phase end yet, so I doubt any bill is implemented
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 01:11 GMT
#169
I know we're not all VT? I'm claiming myself and myself only as VT
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 01:28 GMT
#170
On December 27 2016 10:10 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 10:01 Time Traveler wrote:
Also, it's not true that we're all VT for sure. Hosts could already have implemented a bill which added new roles.


Pretty sure that's not possible, or we'd know.

"These will be added to the game when the phase ends (day/night post)"

We haven't had a phase end yet, so I doubt any bill is implemented


I see. I wonder if I could get punished for not being 100% aware of the Mechanics
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 01:30 GMT
#171
On December 27 2016 10:28 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 10:10 darthfoley wrote:
On December 27 2016 10:01 Time Traveler wrote:
Also, it's not true that we're all VT for sure. Hosts could already have implemented a bill which added new roles.


Pretty sure that's not possible, or we'd know.

"These will be added to the game when the phase ends (day/night post)"

We haven't had a phase end yet, so I doubt any bill is implemented


I see. I wonder if I could get punished for not being 100% aware of the Mechanics


If you got punished for not being aware of mechanics I would've been banned out of virtually every mafia game I've played. I have a bad history of not reading.

However, I'm not convinced you aren't a Hydra that you've never played on TL before and are honestly just a newbie. Sell me
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 27 2016 01:32 GMT
#172
I am town but don't expect much. I am going to play super low post style.
I won't be pushing the game forward at all. Just going to do some analysis from time to time.

We will see how it goes. I will post enough so that you should be able to correctly deduct my alignment. But meta activity wise I am always be scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 01:32 GMT
#173
4/5 TL smurfs are Palmar.

I, for one, welcome our time traveling overlord.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 01:32 GMT
#174
Exact same second as Koshi. Sweet.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 01:46 GMT
#175
On December 27 2016 10:32 Koshi wrote:
I am town but don't expect much. I am going to play super low post style.
I won't be pushing the game forward at all. Just going to do some analysis from time to time.

We will see how it goes. I will post enough so that you should be able to correctly deduct my alignment. But meta activity wise I am always be scum.


##Vote: Koshi

You're literally calling yourself scum with your opening post, as if that should excuse scummy behavior. Not good enough for me
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 01:49 GMT
#176
I don't know people's meta here, but if your first post in the game is saying that you're going to be inactive... HUH. THAT'S BAD.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 01:50 GMT
#177
On December 27 2016 10:49 Time Traveler wrote:
I don't know people's meta here, but if your first post in the game is saying that you're going to be inactive... HUH. THAT'S BAD.


answer my question please
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 01:52 GMT
#178
On December 27 2016 10:50 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 10:49 Time Traveler wrote:
I don't know people's meta here, but if your first post in the game is saying that you're going to be inactive... HUH. THAT'S BAD.


answer my question please


Sorry, but I see no questions in your last post.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 01:52 GMT
#179
rather: Convince me you are a newb from another mafia site, because so far I don't believe you and I think you are a smurf.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2016 02:00 GMT
#180
Hello wassup I am vt and like last game won't post a lot
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings57
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 149
RuFF_SC2 95
ProTech37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15896
Rain 2270
Artosis 611
Bale 15
NaDa 14
League of Legends
Doublelift4604
Counter-Strike
taco 331
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox677
Mew2King161
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor973
Other Games
summit1g8373
Day[9].tv670
JimRising 544
PiGStarcraft338
C9.Mang0264
ArmadaUGS73
ViBE57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 152
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP60
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv670
• Scarra537
• Shiphtur195
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 35m
OSC
20h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.