• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9083 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 172 Next
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 02:02 GMT
#181
Good god is everyone going to come in claim VT and claim they can't be active?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 02:02 GMT
#182
On December 27 2016 11:00 Alakaslam wrote:
Hello wassup I am vt and like last game won't post a lot

Are you a time traveler?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 02:03 GMT
#183
like its the first few hours of day 1 and you're all already inactive? Jesus Christ. Somebody talk with me before I lose my mind
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 02:15 GMT
#184
On December 27 2016 10:52 ExO_ wrote:
rather: Convince me you are a newb from another mafia site, because so far I don't believe you and I think you are a smurf.


I'm not a total noob, but I am from another mafia site. If you don't believe me, you're free to ask the Host (if that's possible) if not, you'll just have to believe me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 02:15 GMT
#185
On December 27 2016 11:03 ExO_ wrote:
like its the first few hours of day 1 and you're all already inactive? Jesus Christ. Somebody talk with me before I lose my mind

What would you like to talk about? I'll be here all night.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 02:16 GMT
#186
On December 27 2016 11:03 ExO_ wrote:
like its the first few hours of day 1 and you're all already inactive? Jesus Christ. Somebody talk with me before I lose my mind


I can talk with u <3 Only that I'm doing many things at the same time.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 02:17 GMT
#187
On December 27 2016 11:03 ExO_ wrote:
like its the first few hours of day 1 and you're all already inactive? Jesus Christ. Somebody talk with me before I lose my mind


Yea I find it rather annoying. I'm here tonight if you want to talk about anything specifically
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 02:18 GMT
#188
On December 27 2016 11:15 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 10:52 ExO_ wrote:
rather: Convince me you are a newb from another mafia site, because so far I don't believe you and I think you are a smurf.


I'm not a total noob, but I am from another mafia site. If you don't believe me, you're free to ask the Host (if that's possible) if not, you'll just have to believe me.


which site?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 02:19 GMT
#189
I'm not sure what specifically to talk about. Other than Koshi who comes in like this appears scummy to me. Idk what to make of slam claiming VT and saying he's going to be afk though
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 02:28 GMT
#190
On December 27 2016 11:19 ExO_ wrote:
I'm not sure what specifically to talk about. Other than Koshi who comes in like this appears scummy to me. Idk what to make of slam claiming VT and saying he's going to be afk though

I don't have much of an opinion on anything so far. If Koshi is town we should see bursts of townieness regardless of what he said earlier.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 02:31 GMT
#191
On December 27 2016 11:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 11:19 ExO_ wrote:
I'm not sure what specifically to talk about. Other than Koshi who comes in like this appears scummy to me. Idk what to make of slam claiming VT and saying he's going to be afk though

I don't have much of an opinion on anything so far. If Koshi is town we should see bursts of townieness regardless of what he said earlier.


Right, but the koshi coming in saying he's town but going to be afk-ish reminds me of dota 2 mafia Koshi: He felt demotivated the entire time. He was able to step it up as he played on though.

Compare that to his play in Liquidmania. He's loud and in your face and obnoxious as hell, and town.

Demotivated afkish Koshi = Scum. Coming in and saying he's going to behave like scum makes me think he actually is scum
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 02:32 GMT
#192
On December 27 2016 11:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 11:19 ExO_ wrote:
I'm not sure what specifically to talk about. Other than Koshi who comes in like this appears scummy to me. Idk what to make of slam claiming VT and saying he's going to be afk though

I don't have much of an opinion on anything so far. If Koshi is town we should see bursts of townieness regardless of what he said earlier.


Also I haven't played with you on TL mafia before. Are you from this site and before my considerably limited time, or did you come from another site?
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
December 27 2016 02:32 GMT
#193
On December 27 2016 11:18 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 11:15 Time Traveler wrote:
On December 27 2016 10:52 ExO_ wrote:
rather: Convince me you are a newb from another mafia site, because so far I don't believe you and I think you are a smurf.


I'm not a total noob, but I am from another mafia site. If you don't believe me, you're free to ask the Host (if that's possible) if not, you'll just have to believe me.


which site?


Interesting question.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 02:34 GMT
#194
On December 27 2016 11:32 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 11:18 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 11:15 Time Traveler wrote:
On December 27 2016 10:52 ExO_ wrote:
rather: Convince me you are a newb from another mafia site, because so far I don't believe you and I think you are a smurf.


I'm not a total noob, but I am from another mafia site. If you don't believe me, you're free to ask the Host (if that's possible) if not, you'll just have to believe me.


which site?


Interesting question.


that you aren't answering. and I don't know why. It serves no purpose for us to get hung up on this though, so please tell me why you don't wanna tell me which site, or tell me which site, please.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 02:35 GMT
#195
On December 27 2016 11:31 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 11:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 27 2016 11:19 ExO_ wrote:
I'm not sure what specifically to talk about. Other than Koshi who comes in like this appears scummy to me. Idk what to make of slam claiming VT and saying he's going to be afk though

I don't have much of an opinion on anything so far. If Koshi is town we should see bursts of townieness regardless of what he said earlier.


Right, but the koshi coming in saying he's town but going to be afk-ish reminds me of dota 2 mafia Koshi: He felt demotivated the entire time. He was able to step it up as he played on though.

Compare that to his play in Liquidmania. He's loud and in your face and obnoxious as hell, and town.

Demotivated afkish Koshi = Scum. Coming in and saying he's going to behave like scum makes me think he actually is scum

Koshi's Dota 2 opener wasn't like this game. His start looks to me more like the posts you are expecting from town-Koshi.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/514644-dota-2-mafia?user=Koshi
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 02:36 GMT
#196
On December 27 2016 11:32 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 11:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 27 2016 11:19 ExO_ wrote:
I'm not sure what specifically to talk about. Other than Koshi who comes in like this appears scummy to me. Idk what to make of slam claiming VT and saying he's going to be afk though

I don't have much of an opinion on anything so far. If Koshi is town we should see bursts of townieness regardless of what he said earlier.


Also I haven't played with you on TL mafia before. Are you from this site and before my considerably limited time, or did you come from another site?

I've been playing on TL for a while but I tend to come and go in limited bursts. As in I'll play 5-10 games and then get bored and stop playing. Then I come back a year later.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2016 02:45 GMT
#197
On December 27 2016 09:32 ExO_ wrote:
Also since this is almost a hunger-games style game, with the hosts behaving as the "sponsors" watching us fight, I humbly implore the hosts for a goody basket


F that
[image loading]
I can take that responsibility.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 02:49 GMT
#198
On December 27 2016 11:35 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 11:31 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 11:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 27 2016 11:19 ExO_ wrote:
I'm not sure what specifically to talk about. Other than Koshi who comes in like this appears scummy to me. Idk what to make of slam claiming VT and saying he's going to be afk though

I don't have much of an opinion on anything so far. If Koshi is town we should see bursts of townieness regardless of what he said earlier.


Right, but the koshi coming in saying he's town but going to be afk-ish reminds me of dota 2 mafia Koshi: He felt demotivated the entire time. He was able to step it up as he played on though.

Compare that to his play in Liquidmania. He's loud and in your face and obnoxious as hell, and town.

Demotivated afkish Koshi = Scum. Coming in and saying he's going to behave like scum makes me think he actually is scum

Koshi's Dota 2 opener wasn't like this game. His start looks to me more like the posts you are expecting from town-Koshi.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/514644-dota-2-mafia?user=Koshi


He started off very demotivated in that game. Slowly over time he began to post more, but not in the same style of town Koshi. Town Koshi is antagonist, a bit tunnely and really ragey. His posts in dota 2 mafia weren't like that in my opinion.

I'll admit once I was killed in that game I didn't pay as much attention to his play, but I think that is irrelevant to the point I'm making here.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 02:50 GMT
#199
On December 27 2016 11:45 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 09:32 ExO_ wrote:
Also since this is almost a hunger-games style game, with the hosts behaving as the "sponsors" watching us fight, I humbly implore the hosts for a goody basket


F that
[image loading]


Trying to ride my coattails with that mocking jay to get a goody basket I see
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2016 02:58 GMT
#200
You don't read Koshi off one post where he says he might not be too active. You read him based on what he follows up that one post with.

Also he's been rolling town lately, so if he rolled Scum he could prob pull out the activity if need be.

Basically it is too early to read Koshi.

Exo not playing like total lynchbait is a bit more sus in my mind, but he is setting the bar for activity right now... Let's wait till he goes to bed, yell at him for not being around, then lynch him.

#day1plays
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 176
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 512
NaDa 42
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9827
JimRising 703
WinterStarcraft219
ViBE113
Mew2King68
ArmadaUGS50
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1455
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• davetesta47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush317
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 39m
INu's Battles
9h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
Replay Cast
20h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.