• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:36
CEST 05:36
KST 12:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9393 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 172 Next
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 06:36 GMT
#261
On December 27 2016 15:28 darthfoley wrote:
Ticktock's entrance is definitely different than usual. However, motivated TT also makes me happy.

Anyone feel like ExO is trying a little too hard to scum hunt? I know the D1 lynch thing is becoming a meme, but uber aggression is not what I associated with his town play (from what i've seen).

I do find this post a bit odd, however.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:10 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.


sentence one implies i'm towny, sentence two implies no one is towny?





you can believe what you want. I know in this setup it doesn't mean as much, but literally every time I've claimed VT on TL mafia forums I've been VT. This is no different. it helps that I'm with Family I don't have access to my primary computer (ie I can't play dota or civ). So I'm sitting here in the thread while watching tv waiting for ASL
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 06:37 GMT
#262
On December 27 2016 15:28 darthfoley wrote:
Ticktock's entrance is definitely different than usual. However, motivated TT also makes me happy.

Anyone feel like ExO is trying a little too hard to scum hunt? I know the D1 lynch thing is becoming a meme, but uber aggression is not what I associated with his town play (from what i've seen).

I do find this post a bit odd, however.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:10 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.


sentence one implies i'm towny, sentence two implies no one is towny?




I think what he was saying was that he agreed with everything you said minus the part about me.

I think I'll actually be so bold as to extend an early town lean to TickTock.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 06:39 GMT
#263
On December 27 2016 15:33 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:30 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 15:24 Tictock wrote:
@Exo I am coming from a Tictock motivated place ATM.

I almost never seriously play the game in the first half of D1.


That's fine. But there's no guarantee for me that a ticktock motivated place isn't a scum motivated place as well. And my vote isn't going to move for right now. Right now out of everyone in this thread you look the scummiest to me.


Did you ever answer my question about what has happened thus far that you think people should have reads about?


Koshi's Entrance,
Slam's Entrance,
My initial push onto Koshi,
Lightning Strike's posts
The people defending Koshi

The list goes on. Have you nothing to comment on?
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 06:39 GMT
#264
On December 27 2016 15:37 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:28 darthfoley wrote:
Ticktock's entrance is definitely different than usual. However, motivated TT also makes me happy.

Anyone feel like ExO is trying a little too hard to scum hunt? I know the D1 lynch thing is becoming a meme, but uber aggression is not what I associated with his town play (from what i've seen).

I do find this post a bit odd, however.

On December 27 2016 15:10 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.


sentence one implies i'm towny, sentence two implies no one is towny?




I think what he was saying was that he agreed with everything you said minus the part about me.

I think I'll actually be so bold as to extend an early town lean to TickTock.


Oh, i see what you mean. But then like 2 seconds later he town reads you too
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2016 06:40 GMT
#265
Oh yeah sorry

AAAYYYYYYY. LMAO LMAO

[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 06:42 GMT
#266
Also Grackaroni is really fucking weird to me. I don't know what to make of him just buddying right up to Ticktock. I'd like an explanation as to why he's townreading ticktock and that's his only read right now
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2016 06:44 GMT
#267
On December 27 2016 15:39 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:33 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 15:30 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 15:24 Tictock wrote:
@Exo I am coming from a Tictock motivated place ATM.

I almost never seriously play the game in the first half of D1.


That's fine. But there's no guarantee for me that a ticktock motivated place isn't a scum motivated place as well. And my vote isn't going to move for right now. Right now out of everyone in this thread you look the scummiest to me.


Did you ever answer my question about what has happened thus far that you think people should have reads about?


Koshi's Entrance,
Slam's Entrance,
My initial push onto Koshi,
Lightning Strike's posts
The people defending Koshi

The list goes on. Have you nothing to comment on?


Oh sorry, I thought I'd hit post a few times earlier today. Musta been daydreaming on the job again.

I'm gunna go reread the thread to make sure I'm actually in this game.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2016 06:47 GMT
#268
On December 27 2016 15:40 Alakaslam wrote:
Oh yeah sorry

AAAYYYYYYY. LMAO LMAO

[image loading]


Ehhh ? LMAO

No Actually I Approve
I can take that responsibility.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2016 06:48 GMT
#269
Relevant:

3:15-5:0



How Rayn and HF and maybe JAT play mafia
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 06:48 GMT
#270
On December 27 2016 15:44 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:39 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 15:33 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 15:30 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 15:24 Tictock wrote:
@Exo I am coming from a Tictock motivated place ATM.

I almost never seriously play the game in the first half of D1.


That's fine. But there's no guarantee for me that a ticktock motivated place isn't a scum motivated place as well. And my vote isn't going to move for right now. Right now out of everyone in this thread you look the scummiest to me.


Did you ever answer my question about what has happened thus far that you think people should have reads about?


Koshi's Entrance,
Slam's Entrance,
My initial push onto Koshi,
Lightning Strike's posts
The people defending Koshi

The list goes on. Have you nothing to comment on?


Oh sorry, I thought I'd hit post a few times earlier today. Musta been daydreaming on the job again.

I'm gunna go reread the thread to make sure I'm actually in this game.


Clever, and yet you haven't commented on anything I listed here. You can be sarcastic, but you are blatantly trying to dodge right now
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 27 2016 06:53 GMT
#271
Like who thinks we can anything but derp lynch day1 3h?

Eh I said not three hours

Oh

Aaaayyyyyyyt lmao
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2016 06:54 GMT
#272
Actually I'm pretty sure I made comments or am material of half the stuff on your list
I can take that responsibility.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 06:55 GMT
#273
On December 27 2016 15:42 ExO_ wrote:
Also Grackaroni is really fucking weird to me. I don't know what to make of him just buddying right up to Ticktock. I'd like an explanation as to why he's townreading ticktock and that's his only read right now

Balderdash! Do not you recall how I responded to your questioning? For I had town read you, and that was it.
On December 27 2016 13:37 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 13:34 darthfoley wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:24 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


I want to know, so I know what to compare it to (and in the case of timetraveler to figure out if its a smurf or not). And it's hardly the only thing I'm asking for.

The votes on Koshi are silly thus far? Then you think this is consistent with his town play? Or do you have somebody you are scum reading harder?


Well generally I think voting off of one post is a little much. I share your concern, considering Koshi's usual town play style is aggressive and quite good, but there's so much time left in the day.

I like Grack because he pointed out that people are putting pressure on Koshi, but not Alakaslam even though they had similar openings.


Why? I'm not able to get a good read on slam, b/c I feel like slam is always like this (from my personal experience). Grack doesn't appear to be scum hunting, or even remotely interested in scum hunting. Look at how he responds to my questioning of him: by town reading me and that's it.

I don't think voting Koshi was a bad place to start. If you were lynching someone right now, who would you choose and why?



TickTock doesn't seem all that concerned with appearances to me right now.

Plus I liked this post:
On December 27 2016 14:36 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 12:26 ExO_ wrote:
You don't have any opinions thus far? About anybody? Really?


What has happened that you expect people to have reads about?

Kus frankly this looks like a slow start and nothing noteworthy has really happened.

Also in response to your last post towards me, see any of my pre-game posts.

ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 06:56 GMT
#274
On December 27 2016 15:54 Tictock wrote:
Actually I'm pretty sure I made comments or am material of half the stuff on your list


Should double check, because I think you're dreaming up those posts. They certainly aren't posted in this thread
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 06:58 GMT
#275
Any person who says balderdash has a special place in my heart
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 06:59 GMT
#276
On December 27 2016 15:42 ExO_ wrote:
Also Grackaroni is really fucking weird to me. I don't know what to make of him just buddying right up to Ticktock. I'd like an explanation as to why he's townreading ticktock and that's his only read right now


Uhhh. If anything, TT is buddying me and grack
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
December 27 2016 07:01 GMT
#277
On December 27 2016 15:59 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:42 ExO_ wrote:
Also Grackaroni is really fucking weird to me. I don't know what to make of him just buddying right up to Ticktock. I'd like an explanation as to why he's townreading ticktock and that's his only read right now


Uhhh. If anything, TT is buddying me and grack


This is totally true.

That's why you are my boy this game ^.^
I can take that responsibility.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 27 2016 07:02 GMT
#278
I like to think of it as a buddying triangle.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 07:06 GMT
#279
I also don't agree with ExO's framing of me/grack/TT. We aren't saying Koshi is town (at least i'm not); i'm just saying putting a vote out there 2 hours into a game in which half the players haven't even posted, strictly BECAUSE you didn't like his only post, is a bit much. Especially when it's someone as good as Koshi.

Believe me, if he continues to be lackluster, sure we can seriously talk about him. I just find the way you're honing in on things odd. Like, you're so set on Koshi, but you haven't mentioned Superbia once.

Let me remind you of his towny filter.

On December 27 2016 07:39 Superbia wrote:
Wow I'm rolling mafia. Please don't lynch me.


On December 27 2016 09:00 Superbia wrote:
conf town


On December 27 2016 09:01 Superbia wrote:
Nice flavor hosts wow etc.

Give me PR pls.


On December 27 2016 09:06 Superbia wrote:
Yeh fuck slot 7


Yet you have ignored this. How is this not equally scummy, if not moreso, than Koshi?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
December 27 2016 07:06 GMT
#280
On December 27 2016 16:02 Grackaroni wrote:
I like to think of it as a buddying triangle.


make it a buddy threesome and you have yourself a deal
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft505
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta100
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft519
PiGStarcraft505
RuFF_SC2 173
SpeCial 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1038
Hyuk 57
Leta 34
Bale 31
Noble 21
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox756
C9.Mang0293
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor647
Other Games
summit1g9623
Coldzera 818
JimRising 556
Sick107
ViBE69
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo645
• Stunt278
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 24m
Online Event
7h 24m
FEL
12h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.