• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8662 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 75 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
March 22 2013 14:18 GMT
#441
On March 22 2013 20:44 tnkted wrote:
OH MY GOD. BRILLIANT IDEA.


Instead of a theory podcast, why not just play a live, recorded game? DrH hosts, we all hop in a teamspeak or something, record ourselves playing, and talk about what happened, what worked, and what didn't work? That way the podcast is less about theorcrafting and more about actual mafia skill.

We could also have DrH or the hosts talk about the game before hand, discussing role mechanics, who the mafia is before hand, and what sorts of behavior to watch for. Ie: This round, tnkted is mafia. Watch how he keeps bringing the conversation around to so and so. or: this round, ver is jester. watch how he tries to get himself lynched.

I would be 100% willing to volunteer to be a on-air player for this. I've been playing a lot IRL and I'm feelin pretty confident.

CHEZINU OH CHEZINU, WHERE ART THOU
it is similar to the teamspeak mafia idea
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 22 2013 14:23 GMT
#442
On March 22 2013 20:44 tnkted wrote:
OH MY GOD. BRILLIANT IDEA.


Instead of a theory podcast, why not just play a live, recorded game? DrH hosts, we all hop in a teamspeak or something, record ourselves playing, and talk about what happened, what worked, and what didn't work? That way the podcast is less about theorcrafting and more about actual mafia skill.

We could also have DrH or the hosts talk about the game before hand, discussing role mechanics, who the mafia is before hand, and what sorts of behavior to watch for. Ie: This round, tnkted is mafia. Watch how he keeps bringing the conversation around to so and so. or: this round, ver is jester. watch how he tries to get himself lynched.

I would be 100% willing to volunteer to be a on-air player for this. I've been playing a lot IRL and I'm feelin pretty confident.


Actually I've been thinking about hosting something similar on Google Hangout. It's basically a free multi-person video call that you can automatically upload onto youtube. Might work better for "live" mafia seeing everyone's faces.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 22 2013 14:27 GMT
#443
On March 22 2013 23:23 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2013 20:44 tnkted wrote:
OH MY GOD. BRILLIANT IDEA.


Instead of a theory podcast, why not just play a live, recorded game? DrH hosts, we all hop in a teamspeak or something, record ourselves playing, and talk about what happened, what worked, and what didn't work? That way the podcast is less about theorcrafting and more about actual mafia skill.

We could also have DrH or the hosts talk about the game before hand, discussing role mechanics, who the mafia is before hand, and what sorts of behavior to watch for. Ie: This round, tnkted is mafia. Watch how he keeps bringing the conversation around to so and so. or: this round, ver is jester. watch how he tries to get himself lynched.

I would be 100% willing to volunteer to be a on-air player for this. I've been playing a lot IRL and I'm feelin pretty confident.


Actually I've been thinking about hosting something similar on Google Hangout. It's basically a free multi-person video call that you can automatically upload onto youtube. Might work better for "live" mafia seeing everyone's faces.

Man... thats just prone to disaster if someone decides to "troll" or gets too frustrated hahha
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 22 2013 14:31 GMT
#444
On March 22 2013 23:27 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2013 23:23 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 22 2013 20:44 tnkted wrote:
OH MY GOD. BRILLIANT IDEA.


Instead of a theory podcast, why not just play a live, recorded game? DrH hosts, we all hop in a teamspeak or something, record ourselves playing, and talk about what happened, what worked, and what didn't work? That way the podcast is less about theorcrafting and more about actual mafia skill.

We could also have DrH or the hosts talk about the game before hand, discussing role mechanics, who the mafia is before hand, and what sorts of behavior to watch for. Ie: This round, tnkted is mafia. Watch how he keeps bringing the conversation around to so and so. or: this round, ver is jester. watch how he tries to get himself lynched.

I would be 100% willing to volunteer to be a on-air player for this. I've been playing a lot IRL and I'm feelin pretty confident.


Actually I've been thinking about hosting something similar on Google Hangout. It's basically a free multi-person video call that you can automatically upload onto youtube. Might work better for "live" mafia seeing everyone's faces.

Man... thats just prone to disaster if someone decides to "troll" or gets too frustrated hahha


For "trolling" purposes, it's effectively the same as a podcast unless someone decides to whip out their dick or something crazy.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 22 2013 14:32 GMT
#445
I won't do that...my dick is pitifully small.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 22 2013 14:32 GMT
#446
On March 22 2013 23:31 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2013 23:27 Mocsta wrote:
On March 22 2013 23:23 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 22 2013 20:44 tnkted wrote:
OH MY GOD. BRILLIANT IDEA.


Instead of a theory podcast, why not just play a live, recorded game? DrH hosts, we all hop in a teamspeak or something, record ourselves playing, and talk about what happened, what worked, and what didn't work? That way the podcast is less about theorcrafting and more about actual mafia skill.

We could also have DrH or the hosts talk about the game before hand, discussing role mechanics, who the mafia is before hand, and what sorts of behavior to watch for. Ie: This round, tnkted is mafia. Watch how he keeps bringing the conversation around to so and so. or: this round, ver is jester. watch how he tries to get himself lynched.

I would be 100% willing to volunteer to be a on-air player for this. I've been playing a lot IRL and I'm feelin pretty confident.


Actually I've been thinking about hosting something similar on Google Hangout. It's basically a free multi-person video call that you can automatically upload onto youtube. Might work better for "live" mafia seeing everyone's faces.

Man... thats just prone to disaster if someone decides to "troll" or gets too frustrated hahha


For "trolling" purposes, it's effectively the same as a podcast unless someone decides to whip out their dick or something crazy.


hello
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 22 2013 14:33 GMT
#447
Surprise Marv shows up at the mention of the male reproductive organ! Heyo!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 22 2013 14:39 GMT
#448
On March 22 2013 23:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
After about an hour I started regularly looking at the timeline and going "Oh man, there's so much left"

Like, it just seems like by limiting to an hour, it lights a fire under the hosts and guests to keep on topic and talk about things that are meaningful. Not that the occasional tangent isn't highly entertaining, but too many of those just causes derails imo.


I think this is more of a personal preference thing.

Like for me if I didnt like something, I would stop watching within the first however many minutes, like 10
If I liked it, it didnt really matter how long it was for me. I dont really watch stuff that I dont want to watch, why would you?

Although I agree that if its dragged on a lot its not so good, but if there are a sufficient number of topics and stuff, the length wouldnt matter right?
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 22 2013 14:39 GMT
#449
On March 22 2013 23:31 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2013 23:27 Mocsta wrote:
On March 22 2013 23:23 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 22 2013 20:44 tnkted wrote:
OH MY GOD. BRILLIANT IDEA.


Instead of a theory podcast, why not just play a live, recorded game? DrH hosts, we all hop in a teamspeak or something, record ourselves playing, and talk about what happened, what worked, and what didn't work? That way the podcast is less about theorcrafting and more about actual mafia skill.

We could also have DrH or the hosts talk about the game before hand, discussing role mechanics, who the mafia is before hand, and what sorts of behavior to watch for. Ie: This round, tnkted is mafia. Watch how he keeps bringing the conversation around to so and so. or: this round, ver is jester. watch how he tries to get himself lynched.

I would be 100% willing to volunteer to be a on-air player for this. I've been playing a lot IRL and I'm feelin pretty confident.


Actually I've been thinking about hosting something similar on Google Hangout. It's basically a free multi-person video call that you can automatically upload onto youtube. Might work better for "live" mafia seeing everyone's faces.

Man... thats just prone to disaster if someone decides to "troll" or gets too frustrated hahha


For "trolling" purposes, it's effectively the same as a podcast unless someone decides to whip out their dick or something crazy.

sounds like ratings gold to me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 22 2013 14:43 GMT
#450
On March 22 2013 23:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2013 23:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
After about an hour I started regularly looking at the timeline and going "Oh man, there's so much left"

Like, it just seems like by limiting to an hour, it lights a fire under the hosts and guests to keep on topic and talk about things that are meaningful. Not that the occasional tangent isn't highly entertaining, but too many of those just causes derails imo.


I think this is more of a personal preference thing.

Like for me if I didnt like something, I would stop watching within the first however many minutes, like 10
If I liked it, it didnt really matter how long it was for me. I dont really watch stuff that I dont want to watch, why would you?

Although I agree that if its dragged on a lot its not so good, but if there are a sufficient number of topics and stuff, the length wouldnt matter right?


This is a pretty good point, but for my part it just starts to drag after about an hour. I think you're right that it's a personal preference thing. But for my part, I tend to want to err on the side of less time than more time simply because we all have lives and it's easier to schedule 1 hour than 2.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 22 2013 14:49 GMT
#451
On March 22 2013 23:31 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2013 23:27 Mocsta wrote:
On March 22 2013 23:23 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 22 2013 20:44 tnkted wrote:
OH MY GOD. BRILLIANT IDEA.


Instead of a theory podcast, why not just play a live, recorded game? DrH hosts, we all hop in a teamspeak or something, record ourselves playing, and talk about what happened, what worked, and what didn't work? That way the podcast is less about theorcrafting and more about actual mafia skill.

We could also have DrH or the hosts talk about the game before hand, discussing role mechanics, who the mafia is before hand, and what sorts of behavior to watch for. Ie: This round, tnkted is mafia. Watch how he keeps bringing the conversation around to so and so. or: this round, ver is jester. watch how he tries to get himself lynched.

I would be 100% willing to volunteer to be a on-air player for this. I've been playing a lot IRL and I'm feelin pretty confident.


Actually I've been thinking about hosting something similar on Google Hangout. It's basically a free multi-person video call that you can automatically upload onto youtube. Might work better for "live" mafia seeing everyone's faces.

Man... thats just prone to disaster if someone decides to "troll" or gets too frustrated hahha


For "trolling" purposes, it's effectively the same as a podcast unless someone decides to whip out their dick or something crazy.
Thats what i meant hahah
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 22 2013 14:58 GMT
#452
On March 22 2013 23:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2013 23:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 22 2013 23:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
After about an hour I started regularly looking at the timeline and going "Oh man, there's so much left"

Like, it just seems like by limiting to an hour, it lights a fire under the hosts and guests to keep on topic and talk about things that are meaningful. Not that the occasional tangent isn't highly entertaining, but too many of those just causes derails imo.


I think this is more of a personal preference thing.

Like for me if I didnt like something, I would stop watching within the first however many minutes, like 10
If I liked it, it didnt really matter how long it was for me. I dont really watch stuff that I dont want to watch, why would you?

Although I agree that if its dragged on a lot its not so good, but if there are a sufficient number of topics and stuff, the length wouldnt matter right?


This is a pretty good point, but for my part it just starts to drag after about an hour. I think you're right that it's a personal preference thing. But for my part, I tend to want to err on the side of less time than more time simply because we all have lives and it's easier to schedule 1 hour than 2.


Yup, but hardcapping hosts to a time limit would not let it flow as smoothy I think .

Aiming for 1 hour, with less topics and stuff is alright I guess.
No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 22 2013 15:00 GMT
#453
What it boils down to is that we're gonna have to do several of these and find out what feels natural.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 22 2013 15:00 GMT
#454
2hrs is along time to commit to a podcast

i have 45min on public transport.. work.. a wife and on top of that try to find time to participate in mafia.

if it came down to dropping the time i spent on mafia to listen to a podcast, or shorten to an hour so i can listen to it in one hit on public transport.

I know i prefer #2

everyone has different circumstances, and need something that is a compromise to the common demographic.
Not everyone is @ uni, and stays home for a majority of the day.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 22 2013 15:02 GMT
#455
On March 23 2013 00:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
What it boils down to is that we're gonna have to do several of these and find out what feels natural.

agreed

and as long as criticism remains constructive and not personal attacks this should def improve exponentially.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 22 2013 15:18 GMT
#456
Alright so as one of the 'Casting Golems,' I (think I) actually have a decent amount of experience involved in casting and trying to make things interesting, as well as attempting to prod answers and analysis out of those who aren't as....animated.

If you guys would have me every so often (I'm still pretty new so I don't know how receptive you guys would be) I could try to help out, maybe if you're doing a game I was involved in, or I could help in terms of hosting/advice...? A lot of people made excellent points so far; personally I believe that having one or two hosts and bringing in one or two other people per show is probably the best way of doing things; you'd ideally want the most outspoken and charismatic people to be the hosts. I understand the rationale for getting a bunch of different people to do a game analysis though---you guys may not have to choose ultimately, but I think the one where 4-5 people from a game talk about their game is less suited to a weekly format if you want it to be professional, and have a real flow to the show.

The only issue would be I definitely would not be able to commit to any sort of a weekly thing; I'd only be available sporadically, though the month of April will be much better for me than anything in the next couple weeks. I'd love to do a [V] game at some point as well; there's no reason why that kind of episode couldn't fit into the format I think is ideal for a special episode or something.


Sorry for rambling, just throwing some ideas and thoughts out there. Really enjoyed the last one, probably has to be shorter overall imo.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 22 2013 16:28 GMT
#457
I can commit some time to this.

I think I want to play far less now anyway, so doing something like this would keep me alive and active in the community while playing less.

I've never done anything like this before, so I don't know how I will sound on mic, but in real life I have my strong opinions, weird personality and I speak my mind. Hopefully I make a decent guest.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 22 2013 16:36 GMT
#458
On March 23 2013 01:28 yamato77 wrote:
but in real life I have my weird personality

Care to expound.
lol
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 22 2013 16:42 GMT
#459
On March 23 2013 01:36 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 01:28 yamato77 wrote:
but in real life I have my weird personality

Care to expound.
lol

Perhaps not weird necessarily, but I am... eccentric.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 22 2013 16:46 GMT
#460
On March 23 2013 01:42 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 01:36 Mocsta wrote:
On March 23 2013 01:28 yamato77 wrote:
but in real life I have my weird personality

Care to expound.
lol

Perhaps not weird necessarily, but I am... eccentric.

yes I can imagine that

its funny, like i obviously dont know any of you guys

but in many ways, having played so many games together etc, you get a real good feel for someones personality.

its surprising to me, cos im normally a body language and tone reader. you have none of that in this medium (other than perceived tone)

Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM776
TKL 274
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 776
ByuN 344
mouzHeroMarine 312
TKL 274
IndyStarCraft 186
BRAT_OK 60
MindelVK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16009
Calm 2568
Horang2 400
Dewaltoss 176
Mini 145
Rush 84
Zeus 47
EffOrt 36
Free 35
Trap 25
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
febbydoto9
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe46
Counter-Strike
fl0m5263
pashabiceps1572
Fnx 799
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2496
Liquid`Hasu498
Other Games
singsing1743
Liquid`RaSZi1636
Beastyqt857
B2W.Neo355
C9.Mang0298
crisheroes215
dupreeh148
QueenE110
Trikslyr72
UpATreeSC57
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• EnkiAlexander 33
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2661
League of Legends
• Nemesis3314
• TFBlade627
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 16m
INu's Battles
16h 16m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 16m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.