• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7425 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 75 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 22 2013 18:51 GMT
#481
You guys have someone to record, right? I can record if there is no-one to record, but i am not feeling particularly talkative today
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 22 2013 18:52 GMT
#482
On March 23 2013 03:51 Blazinghand wrote:
You guys have someone to record, right? I can record if there is no-one to record, but i am not feeling particularly talkative today


Yep that's mah job.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 22 2013 18:53 GMT
#483
On March 23 2013 03:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
Watch out for Oats, he is reeeeeal scary.


What.
Dude im really nice ;P
No gg, No skill.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 22 2013 18:54 GMT
#484
On March 23 2013 03:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 03:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
Watch out for Oats, he is reeeeeal scary.


What.
Dude im really nice ;P

Dude you totally stalked me over the internet and drew me like a french girl.

scary shit.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 22 2013 18:59 GMT
#485
On March 23 2013 03:54 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 03:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 23 2013 03:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
Watch out for Oats, he is reeeeeal scary.


What.
Dude im really nice ;P

Dude you totally stalked me over the internet and drew me like a french girl.

scary shit.


Wait that isnt normal?
Damn, gotta rethink everything :/
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 22 2013 19:22 GMT
#486
What time is the cast tonight and what's the topic again? (and where will you guys be streaming?)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-22 20:10:54
March 22 2013 19:59 GMT
#487
On March 23 2013 03:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
Watch out for Oats, he is reeeeeal scary.

Also I remember supersoft saying "stfu I have to be right because I'm a lawyer IRL" in some game. Maybe he was just scummily lying though.

Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 03:40 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
We should just have a mafia lounge thread for off-topic discussion since the TL community at large kinda stinks

Isn't there some "misc mafia" thread or something like that?


It was in dessert where he said that, and he was town.

e
On January 15 2013 03:24 supersoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2013 02:53 Lazermonkey wrote:
Thrawn, I see you think Hopeless is scum. How do you feel about SS? Him sheeping hopeless case without even providing a tiny bit of his own reasoning. I'm actually thinking it's more likely that it is scum SS sheeping retard Hopeless than the other way around. I don't think its very likely for both of them to be scum as it would be quite risky for them to be pushing the same case this early.


what you say is false.
If you read me again you can see that i already - before hopeless even mentioned you once - compared your playstyle this game, to your playstyle in kurumis game. + I already downgraded you a whole lot after your first thread appearance.

btw. you are calling me a retard? I just finished my LLM among the top 10>X% of all lawyers in Germany. I guess i am not completely retarded, since people are willing to pay a lot of money for the shit i am talking about.

TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 22 2013 20:09 GMT
#488
mmmh, might be wrong then. I've got my information from Eran and not actually from Supersoft himself. Was during that "pics or lynch" game :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 22 2013 20:53 GMT
#489
On March 23 2013 04:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
What time is the cast tonight and what's the topic again? (and where will you guys be streaming?)


I'm doing most of it on Skype - that's how I usually record these things. I have no idea how to stream, though if you want to get on the skype-call and have the requisite software, you could stream it to others.

We're doing Nomination Mini Mafia mostly, though the discussion should be accessible to players of all walks.

Also, if you want anything else addressed on the podcast, just let me know and I'll try to fit it in.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 22 2013 20:55 GMT
#490
I think it would be fun/good to, maybe in conjunction with nomination or maybe in the future, talk about shadowing players and what we feel about it is as a program. Nomination is a decent segue since OO shadowed Ve in the game.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 22 2013 20:59 GMT
#491
I mean we could talk about that some tonight. We could even do a thing where people give us their opinion of it and we talk about it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 22 2013 21:26 GMT
#492
I'll throw in the shadowing discussion at the end of the cast. Also if anyone wants to listen live and/or wants to stream the cast, shoot me a PM.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 22 2013 22:01 GMT
#493
On March 23 2013 05:53 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 04:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
What time is the cast tonight and what's the topic again? (and where will you guys be streaming?)


I'm doing most of it on Skype - that's how I usually record these things. I have no idea how to stream, though if you want to get on the skype-call and have the requisite software, you could stream it to others.

We're doing Nomination Mini Mafia mostly, though the discussion should be accessible to players of all walks.

Also, if you want anything else addressed on the podcast, just let me know and I'll try to fit it in.

I could stream it actually, but probably not tonight as I'm busy.
Hmm...actually if you give me the time I could theoretically just turn Xsplit on and leave my computer
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 22 2013 22:03 GMT
#494
On March 23 2013 02:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 02:42 Vivax wrote:
Would be fun to hear estimations of people's outside personalities.
Or maybe not. I'll give it a try.

+ Show Spoiler +


Toad likes Burgers, hates on bad drivers and needs something like log (x(x-1)) seconds to masturbate, found out while studying him on google for personality 2. True story.

[red] Im dying OH MAN[red]

Oats is the asian geek guy. I'm not fond of their culture so I prefer holding back with estimations about his rl.
Damn. What do you not like?


Also I think everyone one here is geeky to a certain degree, you have to be like that to want to read pages and pages of a GAME.. People think im already crazy for going on forums so often.


You regularly play sports. You may be the only one of us who knows what the sun feels like.

I've been talking with Yamato on skype, hopefully he'll have some good points to bring up during the podcast now. I really look forward to hearing this and would love to participate in the discussion of Personality that we should clearly have at some point.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 22 2013 22:04 GMT
#495
I request that Personality 2 be forever struck from all records and recollection. (Sorry BC you still baus without it)
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 22 2013 22:06 GMT
#496
On March 23 2013 07:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
I request that Personality 2 be forever struck from all records and recollection. (Sorry BC you still baus without it)


yeah. And Promethelax needs similar treatment for even suggesting it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 22 2013 22:07 GMT
#497
You have a penchant for being in the games which need to be struck from the record. Personality II, LC (Never Forget), LI hmmm....coincidence? I think not.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 22 2013 22:09 GMT
#498
Hey, LI was badass and NO ONE SHOULD EVER FORGET IT.

We got host-screwed in that one. But scum still won.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 22 2013 22:12 GMT
#499
On March 23 2013 07:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hey, LI was badass and NO ONE SHOULD EVER FORGET IT.

We got host-screwed in that one. But scum still won.


only VE would claim scum won a game where scum just got lynched
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-23 00:19:20
March 23 2013 00:18 GMT
#500
TL Mafia XLVIII NEVER FORGET, NEVER FORGIVE.

e. hapa I can tell you the simple way to stream if you want me to.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1031
TKL 344
IndyStarCraft 223
Nina 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16161
Calm 2332
Horang2 343
Mini 168
Rush 103
EffOrt 101
Zeus 49
Trap 21
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
LuMiX2
Counter-Strike
fl0m5303
Fnx 1522
pashabiceps1424
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King42
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3238
Liquid`Hasu516
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1816
Beastyqt677
B2W.Neo588
C9.Mang0327
crisheroes181
QueenE102
Trikslyr99
Dewaltoss71
UpATreeSC59
ZombieGrub31
JuggernautJason26
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
Other Games
Algost 2
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade911
Other Games
• imaqtpie947
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 16m
INu's Battles
15h 16m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 16m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.