• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:51
CEST 23:51
KST 06:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6739 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 75 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 23 2013 00:19 GMT
#501
Palmar I'll never forget that game because of you sir. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 23 2013 00:20 GMT
#502
"Um...sir...we lynched redFF"

"What?"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-23 00:59:51
March 23 2013 00:59 GMT
#503
On March 23 2013 07:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hey, LI was badass and NO ONE SHOULD EVER FORGET IT.

We got host-screwed in that one. But scum still won.



Pft me and Katina would have brought all of you DOWN motafokar

On March 23 2013 02:51 Vivax wrote:
From LIX
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2013 01:39 gonzaw wrote:
On January 15 2013 16:18 wherebugsgo wrote:
regardless of the consequences I have to be honest, it was pretty fucking hilarious.

When I found out what he did I loled for a while


Why was he modkilled?
I wanted him to show us his Keynesian analysis of the momentum of the Prius force determined by the Cornoullie principle applied to inter-social relationships in an informed minority game!


Show nested quote +
On January 16 2013 01:46 marvellosity wrote:
gonzaw dear...



I just swag with the economic stuff baby, even if I never studied it

EDIT: Isn't Prius a car or something?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 23 2013 01:01 GMT
#504
Also yeah I do computer shit
(I thought the whole "Mafia System" thing I bothered you guys so much about would have tipped you off lol)
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 23 2013 01:05 GMT
#505
On March 23 2013 09:18 Palmar wrote:
TL Mafia XLVIII NEVER FORGET, NEVER FORGIVE.

e. hapa I can tell you the simple way to stream if you want me to.


I'd rather not mess with things 4 hours before it starts... Maybe next cast though
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 23 2013 01:07 GMT
#506
I got my notes ready for the cast so I don't ramble.

Hapa, I wanted to add that we talk more about day 1 than we had previously planned. Prom reminded me of some stuff about Djo I had forgotten.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 23 2013 01:22 GMT
#507
On March 23 2013 02:42 Vivax wrote:
Would be fun to hear estimations of people's outside personalities.
Or maybe not. I'll give it a try.

+ Show Spoiler +
I've read a little of DrH's blogs so I already have a stub of an idea, looks like a creative dude, plays music, experienced player.
Gonzaw and marv seem to be into economics or something like that, and the latter likes zombies so he's just like most Brits I've met on steam to play l4d. He also wants to have sex with a lot of people on this forum.
Gonzaw is a guy who sleeps a lot, probably some south american chilled student who likes watching football.

Promethelax, thrawn (Bye ;() and stutters are some sort of Woodstock-Bois. Liberal stuff, cool guys, prolly a bit lazy. Prom likely the youngest.

Hapa and supersoft are the law-students. They are honing their scumhunting skills on paper in the mafia forums.

Toad likes Burgers, hates on bad drivers and needs something like log (x(x-1)) seconds to masturbate, found out while studying him on google for personality 2. True story.

Oats is the asian geek guy. I'm not fond of their culture so I prefer holding back with estimations about his rl.

pick me!!! pick me!!!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 23 2013 01:35 GMT
#508
On March 23 2013 10:22 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2013 02:42 Vivax wrote:
Would be fun to hear estimations of people's outside personalities.
Or maybe not. I'll give it a try.

+ Show Spoiler +
I've read a little of DrH's blogs so I already have a stub of an idea, looks like a creative dude, plays music, experienced player.
Gonzaw and marv seem to be into economics or something like that, and the latter likes zombies so he's just like most Brits I've met on steam to play l4d. He also wants to have sex with a lot of people on this forum.
Gonzaw is a guy who sleeps a lot, probably some south american chilled student who likes watching football.

Promethelax, thrawn (Bye ;() and stutters are some sort of Woodstock-Bois. Liberal stuff, cool guys, prolly a bit lazy. Prom likely the youngest.

Hapa and supersoft are the law-students. They are honing their scumhunting skills on paper in the mafia forums.

Toad likes Burgers, hates on bad drivers and needs something like log (x(x-1)) seconds to masturbate, found out while studying him on google for personality 2. True story.

Oats is the asian geek guy. I'm not fond of their culture so I prefer holding back with estimations about his rl.

pick me!!! pick me!!!

...
Craves attention?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
March 23 2013 02:40 GMT
#509
Might be worth talking about spammy threads or threads completely dying a few days in even thought most players are still alive.

Or the different attitudes/strategies for how you approach your notes vs how you approach the thread.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 23 2013 02:56 GMT
#510
On March 23 2013 11:40 layabout wrote:
Might be worth talking about spammy threads or threads completely dying a few days in even thought most players are still alive.

Or the different attitudes/strategies for how you approach your notes vs how you approach the thread.


I'll try to add that in at the end - thanks for the submission!
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 23 2013 03:01 GMT
#511
On March 23 2013 11:40 layabout wrote:
Or the different attitudes/strategies for how you approach your notes vs how you approach the thread.

That a really good one

and i was discussing it with Marv last night too.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 23 2013 03:18 GMT
#512
.......notes?
That WOULD be a good idea, huh?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 23 2013 03:19 GMT
#513
oh is it starting

can i silently tune in
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 23 2013 03:22 GMT
#514
Yeah sure, get on skype
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 23 2013 04:15 GMT
#515
The idea for the PodCast is pretty sweet.

I could appear as a special guest. I need to clear my schedule though, and I'd need some very promising remuneration for participating.
Just talk to my mafia agent and he'll arrange something with you.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 23 2013 05:32 GMT
#516
Alright I think it ended up to be just over an hour this time around. I'll post a timeline for subjects when I upload it tomorrow
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 23 2013 05:43 GMT
#517
Okay I'm listening to the "Betacast" thing and it seems cool


How about making it a youtube video, and in it you show posts from the thread as you guys are commentating? You show posts for instance, and you guys comment on those posts, say why they were too scummy or not or show posts that shows someone's play if you are analyzing it, etc.

Like, make it more interactive?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 23 2013 06:04 GMT
#518
We should also get like a famous celebrity to the podcast to discuss stuff

Then we get him to join here and make him play so he can make good analysis. Then we go international and open a studio on Seattle to give the world all they want about mafia.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 23 2013 06:07 GMT
#519
I will have to say though, there's no way I'm listening that for more than 2 hours lol
Make more shorter episodes rather than few long ones
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 23 2013 06:11 GMT
#520
You know, you can have something like this:

1 episode for a game that just finished
1 episode about general strategies and shit
1 episode maybe about some players, how they evolved, if they have gotten better or worse. Basically a circle jerk
After new episode has finished, repeat

All could be maybe 20-30 minutes long. Or maybe 20 minutes long, then have a break, then 20 more minutes (or something like that).


I'd join but I have no mic lololol (actually I have a mic but my PC is broken and I can't connect it lol).
Well I have a shitty webcam, but I doubt it'll be useful for this.
Also I have a horrible accent and nobody will understand me.
Also I'll give so much wise advice and insightful comments that 'll make everybody else look bad in comparison, and I don't want to embarrass all of you on air
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub248
Nina 136
NeuroSwarm 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13760
NaDa 22
Bale 13
Dota 2
febbydoto25
monkeys_forever20
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King44
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu678
Other Games
summit1g4165
Grubby3417
Liquid`RaSZi2040
shahzam536
WinterStarcraft414
ToD287
C9.Mang0286
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 64
• musti20045 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1106
Other Games
• imaqtpie1020
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 9m
INu's Battles
13h 9m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 9m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.