• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:53
CEST 15:53
KST 22:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7953 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 75 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2013 13:00 GMT
#401
I'm having trouble accessing the podcast. Can anyone give me some pointers?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 20 2013 13:13 GMT
#402
Did you d/l the latest link?

hapa had to store it on a diff webhost later in the thread
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2013 13:15 GMT
#403
err no. I am using the link from the OP.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2013 13:16 GMT
#404
OK yeah that was the problem. Didn't read the thread. Thanks mocsta!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 20 2013 13:37 GMT
#405
oh I didn't read the thread either. Maybe DrH could update the OP?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2013 15:00 GMT
#406
Let's just force GM to do it.
Computer says mafia
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-20 15:20:51
March 20 2013 15:20 GMT
#407
On March 21 2013 00:00 Palmar wrote:
Let's just force GM to do it.

Done. I figured I'd save DrH the work of diving back in the thread looking for the link
Moderator
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2013 15:22 GMT
#408
On March 21 2013 00:20 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2013 00:00 Palmar wrote:
Let's just force GM to do it.

Done. I figured I'd save DrH the work of diving back in the thread looking for the link


*HUGS*
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2013 15:34 GMT
#409
I am also available late Friday or pretty much anytime Saturday. Hapa if you wanna chiggity chat about the format for this episode let me know. I have ze Skypes on my phone and if I'm at home I can IRC
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 20 2013 15:46 GMT
#410
If anyone has any non-Nomination Mini Mafia questions they would like addressed, PM me by Friday afternoon.

Also, add me on Skype (hapahauli) if you're coming on for the show or would like to listen-in live.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2013 15:47 GMT
#411
On March 21 2013 00:46 Hapahauli wrote:
If anyone has any non-Nomination Mini Mafia questions they would like addressed, PM me by Friday afternoon.

Also, add me on Skype (hapahauli) if you're coming on for the show or would like to listen-in live.


Would it be possible to live stream the cast?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 20 2013 16:00 GMT
#412
On March 21 2013 00:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2013 00:46 Hapahauli wrote:
If anyone has any non-Nomination Mini Mafia questions they would like addressed, PM me by Friday afternoon.

Also, add me on Skype (hapahauli) if you're coming on for the show or would like to listen-in live.


Would it be possible to live stream the cast?


You mean like live-stream it on twitch? Well technically yes. However I've never done any live-broadcasting before, and I enjoy being able to edit the podcast for sound-quality (removing white noise, etc).
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2013 16:01 GMT
#413
On March 21 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2013 00:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2013 00:46 Hapahauli wrote:
If anyone has any non-Nomination Mini Mafia questions they would like addressed, PM me by Friday afternoon.

Also, add me on Skype (hapahauli) if you're coming on for the show or would like to listen-in live.


Would it be possible to live stream the cast?


You mean like live-stream it on twitch? Well technically yes. However I've never done any live-broadcasting before, and I enjoy being able to edit the podcast for sound-quality (removing white noise, etc).


Fair enough.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 21 2013 08:47 GMT
#414
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS

You guys have no idea, haha.

I want to do this on a semi-regular basis, really badly.
Writer@WriterYamato
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 21 2013 13:58 GMT
#415
On March 21 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2013 00:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2013 00:46 Hapahauli wrote:
If anyone has any non-Nomination Mini Mafia questions they would like addressed, PM me by Friday afternoon.

Also, add me on Skype (hapahauli) if you're coming on for the show or would like to listen-in live.


Would it be possible to live stream the cast?


You mean like live-stream it on twitch? Well technically yes. However I've never done any live-broadcasting before, and I enjoy being able to edit the podcast for sound-quality (removing white noise, etc).


In theory you can do both though? have one person stream it, and you can record and release the final version.
Computer says mafia
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 21 2013 15:32 GMT
#416
On March 21 2013 22:58 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2013 01:00 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 21 2013 00:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2013 00:46 Hapahauli wrote:
If anyone has any non-Nomination Mini Mafia questions they would like addressed, PM me by Friday afternoon.

Also, add me on Skype (hapahauli) if you're coming on for the show or would like to listen-in live.


Would it be possible to live stream the cast?


You mean like live-stream it on twitch? Well technically yes. However I've never done any live-broadcasting before, and I enjoy being able to edit the podcast for sound-quality (removing white noise, etc).


In theory you can do both though? have one person stream it, and you can record and release the final version.

You need palmar on the cast. And he can stream it! Wins for everyone!!
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-22 03:56:29
March 22 2013 03:56 GMT
#417
Can we do a topic for the third podcast that I can talk about It feels weird coming up with the idea and then not participating at all

from the pms i got it seems like everyone really hates me on the cast though so maybe I should just sit this out and let hapahauli take over for good
RIP Aaliyah
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
March 22 2013 04:05 GMT
#418
On March 22 2013 12:56 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Can we do a topic for the third podcast that I can talk about It feels weird coming up with the idea and then not participating at all

from the pms i got it seems like everyone really hates me on the cast though so maybe I should just sit this out and let hapahauli take over for good


I hated your mic/connection, but having a contrary viewpoint isn't a bad thing.

If this were 2 hours of 4 people sitting around agreeing with each other I wouldn't bother listening to it.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 22 2013 04:06 GMT
#419
On March 22 2013 12:56 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Can we do a topic for the third podcast that I can talk about It feels weird coming up with the idea and then not participating at all

from the pms i got it seems like everyone really hates me on the cast though so maybe I should just sit this out and let hapahauli take over for good


I thought you had some good insights and brought some knowledge of older games to the table. The only problem was the mic quality/stability but apart from that I thought you were good.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 22 2013 05:05 GMT
#420
On March 22 2013 12:56 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Can we do a topic for the third podcast that I can talk about It feels weird coming up with the idea and then not participating at all

from the pms i got it seems like everyone really hates me on the cast though so maybe I should just sit this out and let hapahauli take over for good

I liked what you said. Theres a lot of experience/wisdom in what you advocated.

Obviously the mic connection needs to be improved. Your house situation obviously impacts that ability though, so I am not sure what the solution is, other then perhaps a hands-free bluetooth type mic/headset.

My only major criticism was that you had a tendency to discuss "Off-Topic / Personal" items. These dont add anything to the podcast other than extend the length.

I definitely think you need to remain as a key contributor; and this comes even after our differences today.

The idea was fantastic, and it would be an absolute shame if you felt that you couldnt participate further.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1088
RotterdaM575
SteadfastSC290
TKL 221
Rex125
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 575
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 221
Rex 125
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 27
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45950
Shuttle 2650
Calm 1505
Jaedong 1150
Horang2 840
Mini 630
actioN 608
EffOrt 569
Soulkey 483
Soma 408
[ Show more ]
Stork 320
Rush 258
Larva 243
BeSt 216
Snow 196
ZerO 182
firebathero 135
Mong 112
Zeus 94
Last 78
910 75
hero 70
Mind 65
Free 64
Hyun 56
Yoon 50
Sharp 41
PianO 37
sorry 36
Pusan 34
Shinee 33
JYJ 27
Shine 25
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
HiyA 21
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
Rock 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5090
Dendi1194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1811
Fnx 575
edward46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes576
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2210
olofmeister1284
hiko574
B2W.Neo353
DeMusliM217
Livibee179
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX115
Khaldor81
QueenE72
Trikslyr63
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1513
Other Games
BasetradeTV160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH182
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2121
• Jankos1525
• TFBlade520
Other Games
• Shiphtur657
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 7m
The PondCast
20h 7m
INu's Battles
21h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.