• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:24
CEST 11:24
KST 18:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9742 users

TL Mafia LIX - Page 188

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 186 187 188 189 190 213 Next
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 30 2013 13:26 GMT
#3741
On January 30 2013 22:25 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 21:59 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 30 2013 18:31 Toadesstern wrote:
2 important thigns I thought about while sleeping:

  1. There's really no need to double lynch right now and we shouldn't. I was wrong earlier on saying we should. If we doublelynch tomorrow we take away all the reasoning for mafia to shoot our bodyguards and while we still think they're most likely town, let's just not doublelynch until they
    • Either start shooting our bodyguards
    • Or shoot marv, which confirms bodyguards / the bodyguard as mafia
    There's no reason to take away that advantage we still hold by doublelynching right now.


Toad, could you explain this one to me a bit?

we want mafia to shoot our bodyguards. Leaving the doublelynch for now gives mafia just one more reason to shoot into the bodyguards.

Also Vivax is looking worse and worse for suggesting that we should lynch you for safety. As long as we get a single mafia lynch in the next 6 or so cycles we win as long as the two of us are alive. Mafia knows they can't win by ignoring us and have to deal with us either way. 1 guy left, Marv left, Toad left in lylo is gg :p


I think I'm being stupid. Why does a double-lynch remove motive for mafia shooting into bodyguards?
Artanis & marv
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 30 2013 13:28 GMT
#3742
On January 30 2013 22:26 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 22:25 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:59 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 30 2013 18:31 Toadesstern wrote:
2 important thigns I thought about while sleeping:

  1. There's really no need to double lynch right now and we shouldn't. I was wrong earlier on saying we should. If we doublelynch tomorrow we take away all the reasoning for mafia to shoot our bodyguards and while we still think they're most likely town, let's just not doublelynch until they
    • Either start shooting our bodyguards
    • Or shoot marv, which confirms bodyguards / the bodyguard as mafia
    There's no reason to take away that advantage we still hold by doublelynching right now.


Toad, could you explain this one to me a bit?

we want mafia to shoot our bodyguards. Leaving the doublelynch for now gives mafia just one more reason to shoot into the bodyguards.

Also Vivax is looking worse and worse for suggesting that we should lynch you for safety. As long as we get a single mafia lynch in the next 6 or so cycles we win as long as the two of us are alive. Mafia knows they can't win by ignoring us and have to deal with us either way. 1 guy left, Marv left, Toad left in lylo is gg :p


I think I'm being stupid. Why does a double-lynch remove motive for mafia shooting into bodyguards?

Because there's peopel being paranoid about you, just look at vivax.

We only have 2 double-lynches and already used one. They might hope that someone is going to lynch you and deal with you that way. And frankly speaking I think some people here might be stupid enough to fall for that.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 30 2013 13:30 GMT
#3743
On January 30 2013 22:28 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 22:26 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 30 2013 22:25 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:59 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 30 2013 18:31 Toadesstern wrote:
2 important thigns I thought about while sleeping:

  1. There's really no need to double lynch right now and we shouldn't. I was wrong earlier on saying we should. If we doublelynch tomorrow we take away all the reasoning for mafia to shoot our bodyguards and while we still think they're most likely town, let's just not doublelynch until they
    • Either start shooting our bodyguards
    • Or shoot marv, which confirms bodyguards / the bodyguard as mafia
    There's no reason to take away that advantage we still hold by doublelynching right now.


Toad, could you explain this one to me a bit?

we want mafia to shoot our bodyguards. Leaving the doublelynch for now gives mafia just one more reason to shoot into the bodyguards.

Also Vivax is looking worse and worse for suggesting that we should lynch you for safety. As long as we get a single mafia lynch in the next 6 or so cycles we win as long as the two of us are alive. Mafia knows they can't win by ignoring us and have to deal with us either way. 1 guy left, Marv left, Toad left in lylo is gg :p


I think I'm being stupid. Why does a double-lynch remove motive for mafia shooting into bodyguards?

Because there's peopel being paranoid about you, just look at vivax.

We only have 2 double-lynches and already used one. They might hope that someone is going to lynch you and deal with you that way. And frankly speaking I think some people here might be stupid enough to fall for that.


I still don't understand at all what that means for double lynch. Mafia hope I might get lynched so we don't use the double lynch? What's the connection I'm missing?
Artanis & marv
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 30 2013 14:06 GMT
#3744
On January 30 2013 22:30 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 22:28 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 30 2013 22:26 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 30 2013 22:25 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:59 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 30 2013 18:31 Toadesstern wrote:
2 important thigns I thought about while sleeping:

  1. There's really no need to double lynch right now and we shouldn't. I was wrong earlier on saying we should. If we doublelynch tomorrow we take away all the reasoning for mafia to shoot our bodyguards and while we still think they're most likely town, let's just not doublelynch until they
    • Either start shooting our bodyguards
    • Or shoot marv, which confirms bodyguards / the bodyguard as mafia
    There's no reason to take away that advantage we still hold by doublelynching right now.


Toad, could you explain this one to me a bit?

we want mafia to shoot our bodyguards. Leaving the doublelynch for now gives mafia just one more reason to shoot into the bodyguards.

Also Vivax is looking worse and worse for suggesting that we should lynch you for safety. As long as we get a single mafia lynch in the next 6 or so cycles we win as long as the two of us are alive. Mafia knows they can't win by ignoring us and have to deal with us either way. 1 guy left, Marv left, Toad left in lylo is gg :p


I think I'm being stupid. Why does a double-lynch remove motive for mafia shooting into bodyguards?

Because there's peopel being paranoid about you, just look at vivax.

We only have 2 double-lynches and already used one. They might hope that someone is going to lynch you and deal with you that way. And frankly speaking I think some people here might be stupid enough to fall for that.


I still don't understand at all what that means for double lynch. Mafia hope I might get lynched so we don't use the double lynch? What's the connection I'm missing?

with you being dead we can't use the doublelynch anymore, can't we?
Give them a straw they can hold on to, just to crush them afterwards :3

I mean whatever, doesn't make that much of a difference. Don't think mafia will just ignore us anyways.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 30 2013 14:09 GMT
#3745
OH WAIT, it's us voting for doublelynch that activates the double-lynch and not you as mayor saying I want to doublelynch.

Massive derpmoment. Screw everything I said.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 30 2013 14:10 GMT
#3746
On January 30 2013 23:06 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 22:30 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 30 2013 22:28 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 30 2013 22:26 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 30 2013 22:25 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 30 2013 21:59 FiveTouch wrote:
On January 30 2013 18:31 Toadesstern wrote:
2 important thigns I thought about while sleeping:

  1. There's really no need to double lynch right now and we shouldn't. I was wrong earlier on saying we should. If we doublelynch tomorrow we take away all the reasoning for mafia to shoot our bodyguards and while we still think they're most likely town, let's just not doublelynch until they
    • Either start shooting our bodyguards
    • Or shoot marv, which confirms bodyguards / the bodyguard as mafia
    There's no reason to take away that advantage we still hold by doublelynching right now.


Toad, could you explain this one to me a bit?

we want mafia to shoot our bodyguards. Leaving the doublelynch for now gives mafia just one more reason to shoot into the bodyguards.

Also Vivax is looking worse and worse for suggesting that we should lynch you for safety. As long as we get a single mafia lynch in the next 6 or so cycles we win as long as the two of us are alive. Mafia knows they can't win by ignoring us and have to deal with us either way. 1 guy left, Marv left, Toad left in lylo is gg :p


I think I'm being stupid. Why does a double-lynch remove motive for mafia shooting into bodyguards?

Because there's peopel being paranoid about you, just look at vivax.

We only have 2 double-lynches and already used one. They might hope that someone is going to lynch you and deal with you that way. And frankly speaking I think some people here might be stupid enough to fall for that.


I still don't understand at all what that means for double lynch. Mafia hope I might get lynched so we don't use the double lynch? What's the connection I'm missing?

with you being dead we can't use the doublelynch anymore, can't we?
Give them a straw they can hold on to, just to crush them afterwards :3

I mean whatever, doesn't make that much of a difference. Don't think mafia will just ignore us anyways.


This isn't how I read the OP at all, double-lynch is simply voted for by town as a whole and requires a majority. It seems prudent to me to lynch off the not-confirmed list as quickly as possible, no? Does saving it for later have any particular purpose?
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 30 2013 14:15 GMT
#3747
Ninjad. So anyway, let's double lynch tomorrow.

On January 30 2013 19:34 AxleGreaser wrote:
Which might explain why I didn't vote for double Lynch.


Also curious what Axle means by this, given Toad's entire premise for not double-lynching was incorrect.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 30 2013 15:52 GMT
#3748
On January 29 2013 20:57 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 20:05 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 29 2013 19:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Toad, why double lynch?

because there's 3 people I want dead as fast as possible: Annul, mkfuba, Axle.


Just finished a 20 hour shift.

I'm not opposed to anyone in this list dying. Still want to kill Vivax for his play this game.

Ill be back in the morning when i'm more coherent.



On January 31 2013 00:34 Adam4167 wrote:
##Vote Axlegreaser
##Vote Double Lynch


Ninja votes, promises to contribute without doing so.

Hi Adam.
Artanis & marv
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
January 30 2013 17:04 GMT
#3749
I understand what you're saying about annul, marv (sorry for missing your previous post about the topic XD). It makes me nervous, since I was really, really confident yesterday. That and the fact that everything annul's said so far after I posted it has been straight up complimenting me. However, I still think he's town. After a quick dash through his filter, this quote stuck out as additional reason to believe he was sincere:
On January 28 2013 16:35 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2013 16:07 Toadesstern wrote:
See that's why we lynched both and not BKE + the 5th read... It was possible to screw up and we did screw up. This way mafia is still at 1 KP permanently because we can only screw up once :p

Anyways that meanas mafia doublestacked Bugs.

That also means there's 2 people we have to look out for.
I don't like Annuls question about mad hatters and wether their bomb would explode when lynched to be honest.
Not that I know the answer, but I would know the answer because I would have asked the host about that way earlier if I were a madhatter.

Should have voted for doublelynch so we can go after 2 people. That way we again would have made sure that we at least hit one guy...

ALSO:
I'm probably not going to tell you what to do with your medic protection tonight.



i was never in danger of getting lynched. it was never relevant to me.

The question he asked about hatters isn't something I would expect a lying scum to ask in thread, and the response to toad's suspicion is equally unexpected from someone pretending to be town. I don't really know what to make of his vote on yamato. I guess as scum he could just be throwing his vote down somewhere it won't gain any traction, but he could have just jumped on any of the easier lynch candidates. It's kind of an unreasonable vote as either scum or town, but there's that added level of "why would scum annul pick yamato if he KNOWS he's town"? Yes, I can see how his play the entire game could be an elaborate trick, but I don't think it is.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 30 2013 17:11 GMT
#3750
What do you make of Clarity and Adam, fuba?
Artanis & marv
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
January 30 2013 17:46 GMT
#3751
for the record, nothing ive said has been complimenting you specifically. i merely said two things: 1. that your "town annul" analysis was my exact play and explained in different words than i have been explaining, 2. that your analyses were very pro-town (in my attack on axle). both of my comments have been in praise of your analysis of my play, irrespective of anything else.
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
January 30 2013 19:41 GMT
#3752
That's true, it just made me a bit nervous even though it was pretty much exactly what I wanted to hear XD

In class, but I've been looking through clarity/adam's filters. They've both kind of slid under my radar most of the game. In the beginning it was because of clarity's thread presence, but later it was because at a certain point I just started with DS/toad's lists and worked my way down. Do you remember why DS had <1% scum on his last spreadsheet?

Class just got out early, so I've gotta move. I will say that after reading the filters straight through I'm not sure where the incredibly strong town read came from.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
January 30 2013 20:57 GMT
#3753
Should be able to kick back into gear tomorrow or Fri.

Still interested in yamato's differentiation of Axle and I.

Thought I had remembered some people wavering on BKE/Chez yesterday, was specifically interested in people who wavered on BKE. Turns out everyone voted for him but mocsta, who moved his votes off to do something else and flipped townie. Vivax and Axle both left him but came back, and some of that was dealing with formatting of the double vote and unvoting. But Vivax was the only person who posted really doubting BKE's mafiosity, and I would like to hear why -
On January 28 2013 00:41 Vivax wrote:
Wouldn't even be surprised if BKE flips town at this point.
Senor Vivax, why wouldn't you have been surprised?

I actually like the idea of not double-lynching tomorrow. In my head it's a solid tool to have around at the very end, to be able to force a double lynch when the candidates are far, far fewer means that mafia has to do a lot more scrambling and can't get 2 mislynches as easily. Just don't think it's as useful a tool right now as it will be later on. Does anyone actually think it's MORE useful tomorrow than later? If so, why?
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
January 30 2013 21:05 GMT
#3754
Like...13 alive, 11/2 split. Voting power is either 13/2 or 11/4. We're not in danger of hitting endgame, we're not in danger of mafia 5T leaping out from behind the curtain and stealing a lynch.

Why double lynch NOW, when the odds are 11/2, versus waiting? Long game may get boring/suck/kill the thread, but we're squandering a resource if we lynch at 9/2 or 10/1 (assuming a NK goes through).
Fe fi fo fum.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 30 2013 21:13 GMT
#3755
The odds aren't 11/2, unless you really think some of the townies have a decent chance of flipping mafia.

There's only a certain number of people I'm lynching into, and I know who I want to lynch tomorrow. Plus with a double lynch tomorrow we can revive a bit of flagging interest, and town can really debate a target, rather than me (and toad) ruling by diktat.

Not being funny but like 90% of town hasn't had a say in a lynch really all game, and I think tomorrow's a pretty good time to do so.
Artanis & marv
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
January 30 2013 21:17 GMT
#3756
On January 31 2013 06:13 FiveTouch wrote:
The odds aren't 11/2, unless you really think some of the townies have a decent chance of flipping mafia.

There's only a certain number of people I'm lynching into, and I know who I want to lynch tomorrow. Plus with a double lynch tomorrow we can revive a bit of flagging interest, and town can really debate a target, rather than me (and toad) ruling by diktat.

Not being funny but like 90% of town hasn't had a say in a lynch really all game, and I think tomorrow's a pretty good time to do so.
Yeah, the subjective odds are different, and I can take myself out, and all that jazz.

But I'm skeptical that a double lynch is going to create oodles of discussion, a lot of us that aren't saying much also didn't say much on our earlier double lynch day (at least about lynch targets), and more skeptical that the value of any extra discussion is higher during the next cycle than one ... 2 or 3 down the road.
Fe fi fo fum.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 30 2013 21:21 GMT
#3757
On January 31 2013 06:17 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 06:13 FiveTouch wrote:
The odds aren't 11/2, unless you really think some of the townies have a decent chance of flipping mafia.

There's only a certain number of people I'm lynching into, and I know who I want to lynch tomorrow. Plus with a double lynch tomorrow we can revive a bit of flagging interest, and town can really debate a target, rather than me (and toad) ruling by diktat.

Not being funny but like 90% of town hasn't had a say in a lynch really all game, and I think tomorrow's a pretty good time to do so.
Yeah, the subjective odds are different, and I can take myself out, and all that jazz.

But I'm skeptical that a double lynch is going to create oodles of discussion, a lot of us that aren't saying much also didn't say much on our earlier double lynch day (at least about lynch targets), and more skeptical that the value of any extra discussion is higher during the next cycle than one ... 2 or 3 down the road.


You were skeptical about gonzaw being mafia because there were no mason claims from people he'd talked to, despite the overwhelming evidence that was his lack of trying to help town when he was outed.

I rather say I prefer my judgement on the dynamics and feel of a thread than yours, because you tend to put the emphasis on the wrong things.

The last double lynch was decided pretty much before the day arrives, this one is not. Do you know which 2 players we're going to lynch tomorrow? Maybe you can guess, but everyone has different opinions. On Day/Night 2 BKE/Chez was getting pretty damn certain already.

So yeah, I think it will force town to be active at this point tomorrow, whereas town has kinda died a bit of a death today, and I think that's a good thing. And I want to eliminate people I think are possibly mafia asap.
Artanis & marv
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
January 30 2013 21:33 GMT
#3758
On January 31 2013 06:21 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 06:17 austinmcc wrote:
On January 31 2013 06:13 FiveTouch wrote:
The odds aren't 11/2, unless you really think some of the townies have a decent chance of flipping mafia.

There's only a certain number of people I'm lynching into, and I know who I want to lynch tomorrow. Plus with a double lynch tomorrow we can revive a bit of flagging interest, and town can really debate a target, rather than me (and toad) ruling by diktat.

Not being funny but like 90% of town hasn't had a say in a lynch really all game, and I think tomorrow's a pretty good time to do so.
Yeah, the subjective odds are different, and I can take myself out, and all that jazz.

But I'm skeptical that a double lynch is going to create oodles of discussion, a lot of us that aren't saying much also didn't say much on our earlier double lynch day (at least about lynch targets), and more skeptical that the value of any extra discussion is higher during the next cycle than one ... 2 or 3 down the road.


You were skeptical about gonzaw being mafia because there were no mason claims from people he'd talked to, despite the overwhelming evidence that was his lack of trying to help town when he was outed.

I rather say I prefer my judgement on the dynamics and feel of a thread than yours, because you tend to put the emphasis on the wrong things.

The last double lynch was decided pretty much before the day arrives, this one is not. Do you know which 2 players we're going to lynch tomorrow? Maybe you can guess, but everyone has different opinions. On Day/Night 2 BKE/Chez was getting pretty damn certain already.

So yeah, I think it will force town to be active at this point tomorrow, whereas town has kinda died a bit of a death today, and I think that's a good thing. And I want to eliminate people I think are possibly mafia asap.

Alright, fair enough. I'd agree that the two double lynches will be different (and that I've been incorrect on most everything so far this game, for not-great reasons).

I'm still in favor of holding it for later though, and I wish there was more actual discussion on either day about double lynching, instead of blind votes.
Fe fi fo fum.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 30 2013 21:34 GMT
#3759
There's no real reason to hold it for later. Mafia have a whole list of pseudo-confirmed townies that they can hit that we are never going to lynch.

I'd rather have these players alive and able to talk about things tomorrow than not.
Artanis & marv
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
January 30 2013 21:38 GMT
#3760
On January 31 2013 06:34 FiveTouch wrote:
There's no real reason to hold it for later. Mafia have a whole list of pseudo-confirmed townies that they can hit that we are never going to lynch.

I'd rather have these players alive and able to talk about things tomorrow than not.
Mafia has 1 KP max. They're not magically dropping a list of players overnight.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 186 187 188 189 190 213 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1213
firebathero 641
Hyun 402
Hyuk 398
BeSt 344
Jaedong 336
Mong 292
Soma 217
PianO 87
Shine 68
[ Show more ]
Sexy 68
910 57
Mind 55
Stork 47
sSak 41
Shinee 28
Hm[arnc] 27
ZergMaN 27
Bale 25
yabsab 22
Sharp 19
HiyA 17
ZerO 16
sorry 13
Noble 11
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe9
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1226
olofmeister1150
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King320
Other Games
gofns34298
summit1g7849
ceh9615
KnowMe136
Pyrionflax104
Livibee44
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick466
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1004
• Stunt381
Other Games
• Shiphtur444
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 36m
Patches Events
6h 36m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.