• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:28
CEST 18:28
KST 01:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9605 users

[T] MTG Mini Mafia II - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 119 120 121 Next
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
December 27 2012 12:28 GMT
#41
Policy kill on Prom/Gonzaw to keep the thread legible.

I attack them with a savanah lions and some 2/1 haste creature which I'm sure exists
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 27 2012 12:35 GMT
#42
On December 25 2012 17:07 gonzaw wrote:
Probulous didn't even play in that one lol.

But yeah poor guy. I think he did end up winning one! It was his 6th game I believe or something like that.


Probulous won 2 town games now, both when me and VE were town with him. We teased him about it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 27 2012 20:35 GMT
#43
Too bad this isn't pokemon th card game or yu gi oh mafia.

Would show you guys how to ball
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
December 27 2012 21:32 GMT
#44
On December 28 2012 05:35 debears wrote:
Too bad this isn't pokemon th card game or yu gi oh mafia.

Would show you guys how to ball


I'd be 100% in with any mafia game that follows card/board games

Pokemon/Yugioh/Poker/Domino/Monopoly/Pachisi/Chess/Checker/etc mafia, you name it.
I doubt you'll find one of those that won't be fun/interesting to play/observe
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 27 2012 21:49 GMT
#45
On December 28 2012 06:32 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2012 05:35 debears wrote:
Too bad this isn't pokemon th card game or yu gi oh mafia.

Would show you guys how to ball


I'd be 100% in with any mafia game that follows card/board games

Pokemon/Yugioh/Poker/Domino/Monopoly/Pachisi/Chess/Checker/etc mafia, you name it.
I doubt you'll find one of those that won't be fun/interesting to play/observe


I'm totes /in for the pokemon one. Actually all of those that aren't yugioh I'm in for.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
December 27 2012 22:06 GMT
#46
On December 28 2012 06:49 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2012 06:32 gonzaw wrote:
On December 28 2012 05:35 debears wrote:
Too bad this isn't pokemon th card game or yu gi oh mafia.

Would show you guys how to ball


I'd be 100% in with any mafia game that follows card/board games

Pokemon/Yugioh/Poker/Domino/Monopoly/Pachisi/Chess/Checker/etc mafia, you name it.
I doubt you'll find one of those that won't be fun/interesting to play/observe


I'm totes /in for the pokemon one. Actually all of those that aren't yugioh I'm in for.



I don't mean a "normal" mafia game with pokemon/poker/etc flavor, I mean a game that follows the exact mechanics of those games one way or the other, but is still a mafia game (like this MTG mafia one, or Age of Empires mafia)


Come on hosts! What are you waiting for!
I'll be keeping a personal score of most awesome hosts for the ones that make those games above >_>
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 27 2012 22:09 GMT
#47
On December 28 2012 07:06 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2012 06:49 Promethelax wrote:
On December 28 2012 06:32 gonzaw wrote:
On December 28 2012 05:35 debears wrote:
Too bad this isn't pokemon th card game or yu gi oh mafia.

Would show you guys how to ball


I'd be 100% in with any mafia game that follows card/board games

Pokemon/Yugioh/Poker/Domino/Monopoly/Pachisi/Chess/Checker/etc mafia, you name it.
I doubt you'll find one of those that won't be fun/interesting to play/observe


I'm totes /in for the pokemon one. Actually all of those that aren't yugioh I'm in for.



I don't mean a "normal" mafia game with pokemon/poker/etc flavor, I mean a game that follows the exact mechanics of those games one way or the other, but is still a mafia game (like this MTG mafia one, or Age of Empires mafia)


Come on hosts! What are you waiting for!
I'll be keeping a personal score of most awesome hosts for the ones that make those games above >_>


I knew what you meant. Why else do you think I wouldn't play yugioh? I have some idea of how to play those various other game but yugioh never made any sense to me.

gogogo GreYMisT/Artanis hosting these games together.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
December 27 2012 22:15 GMT
#48
On December 28 2012 07:09 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2012 07:06 gonzaw wrote:
On December 28 2012 06:49 Promethelax wrote:
On December 28 2012 06:32 gonzaw wrote:
On December 28 2012 05:35 debears wrote:
Too bad this isn't pokemon th card game or yu gi oh mafia.

Would show you guys how to ball


I'd be 100% in with any mafia game that follows card/board games

Pokemon/Yugioh/Poker/Domino/Monopoly/Pachisi/Chess/Checker/etc mafia, you name it.
I doubt you'll find one of those that won't be fun/interesting to play/observe


I'm totes /in for the pokemon one. Actually all of those that aren't yugioh I'm in for.



I don't mean a "normal" mafia game with pokemon/poker/etc flavor, I mean a game that follows the exact mechanics of those games one way or the other, but is still a mafia game (like this MTG mafia one, or Age of Empires mafia)


Come on hosts! What are you waiting for!
I'll be keeping a personal score of most awesome hosts for the ones that make those games above >_>


I knew what you meant. Why else do you think I wouldn't play yugioh? I have some idea of how to play those various other game but yugioh never made any sense to me.

gogogo GreYMisT/Artanis hosting these games together.


How about GreyMist+iGrok+Artanis, each 3 of them hosting a different game of these, and all together hosting a single "unified" game that takes every one of those games into account as well as a final game!?


How about like a "Mafia Game Competition"? We have like 20-30 players that are part of this competition.
Each "game" of the competition is a mafia game with these card/board game mechanics. Every one of them would play Monopoly Mafia first, then Yugioh Mafia, then Pokemon Mafia, etc.
Each player gains "points" depending on the outcome of that game. Winners gain points, losers lose points. But awards (for specific plays, either mafia plays or in-game plays) also gain points, etc.

Then we have other "meta" games that rely on those points, and we have other mini-games for more points, and then a final competition with the above mentioned super trio-host mafia themed uber game!

..... /in
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 27 2012 22:16 GMT
#49
On December 28 2012 07:15 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2012 07:09 Promethelax wrote:
On December 28 2012 07:06 gonzaw wrote:
On December 28 2012 06:49 Promethelax wrote:
On December 28 2012 06:32 gonzaw wrote:
On December 28 2012 05:35 debears wrote:
Too bad this isn't pokemon th card game or yu gi oh mafia.

Would show you guys how to ball


I'd be 100% in with any mafia game that follows card/board games

Pokemon/Yugioh/Poker/Domino/Monopoly/Pachisi/Chess/Checker/etc mafia, you name it.
I doubt you'll find one of those that won't be fun/interesting to play/observe


I'm totes /in for the pokemon one. Actually all of those that aren't yugioh I'm in for.



I don't mean a "normal" mafia game with pokemon/poker/etc flavor, I mean a game that follows the exact mechanics of those games one way or the other, but is still a mafia game (like this MTG mafia one, or Age of Empires mafia)


Come on hosts! What are you waiting for!
I'll be keeping a personal score of most awesome hosts for the ones that make those games above >_>


I knew what you meant. Why else do you think I wouldn't play yugioh? I have some idea of how to play those various other game but yugioh never made any sense to me.

gogogo GreYMisT/Artanis hosting these games together.


How about GreyMist+iGrok+Artanis, each 3 of them hosting a different game of these, and all together hosting a single "unified" game that takes every one of those games into account as well as a final game!?


How about like a "Mafia Game Competition"? We have like 20-30 players that are part of this competition.
Each "game" of the competition is a mafia game with these card/board game mechanics. Every one of them would play Monopoly Mafia first, then Yugioh Mafia, then Pokemon Mafia, etc.
Each player gains "points" depending on the outcome of that game. Winners gain points, losers lose points. But awards (for specific plays, either mafia plays or in-game plays) also gain points, etc.

Then we have other "meta" games that rely on those points, and we have other mini-games for more points, and then a final competition with the above mentioned super trio-host mafia themed uber game!

..... /in


/in
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
December 27 2012 22:21 GMT
#50
On December 28 2012 07:16 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2012 07:15 gonzaw wrote:
On December 28 2012 07:09 Promethelax wrote:
On December 28 2012 07:06 gonzaw wrote:
On December 28 2012 06:49 Promethelax wrote:
On December 28 2012 06:32 gonzaw wrote:
On December 28 2012 05:35 debears wrote:
Too bad this isn't pokemon th card game or yu gi oh mafia.

Would show you guys how to ball


I'd be 100% in with any mafia game that follows card/board games

Pokemon/Yugioh/Poker/Domino/Monopoly/Pachisi/Chess/Checker/etc mafia, you name it.
I doubt you'll find one of those that won't be fun/interesting to play/observe


I'm totes /in for the pokemon one. Actually all of those that aren't yugioh I'm in for.



I don't mean a "normal" mafia game with pokemon/poker/etc flavor, I mean a game that follows the exact mechanics of those games one way or the other, but is still a mafia game (like this MTG mafia one, or Age of Empires mafia)


Come on hosts! What are you waiting for!
I'll be keeping a personal score of most awesome hosts for the ones that make those games above >_>


I knew what you meant. Why else do you think I wouldn't play yugioh? I have some idea of how to play those various other game but yugioh never made any sense to me.

gogogo GreYMisT/Artanis hosting these games together.


How about GreyMist+iGrok+Artanis, each 3 of them hosting a different game of these, and all together hosting a single "unified" game that takes every one of those games into account as well as a final game!?


How about like a "Mafia Game Competition"? We have like 20-30 players that are part of this competition.
Each "game" of the competition is a mafia game with these card/board game mechanics. Every one of them would play Monopoly Mafia first, then Yugioh Mafia, then Pokemon Mafia, etc.
Each player gains "points" depending on the outcome of that game. Winners gain points, losers lose points. But awards (for specific plays, either mafia plays or in-game plays) also gain points, etc.

Then we have other "meta" games that rely on those points, and we have other mini-games for more points, and then a final competition with the above mentioned super trio-host mafia themed uber game!

..... /in


/in


I have more:

In this "Mafia Game Competition" there can also be "scum", or at least specific "factions". These communicate with each other, and before starting a specific "game" they can plot between them to manipulate that game.
For instance, X, Y and Z are in this faction, so they say
"Okay, if Y and Z are scum, make sure your other scumbuddy is killed early so you get the most points! If X is town alone, try to get scum to win but be subtle (that way Y and Z get more points!)."
Or something like that. Of course this "faction communication" can't happen inside the game, but can happen before and after

There would also be special "meta-roles" in each game, roles that have to do with points and not in-game stuff. For instance a role that must prevent that scenario above from happening, i.e a townie letting scum win so his faction gets more points. He can be "faction vig", who has 1 shot per game to shoot someone he thinks is from a certain faction by analyzing his behavior, and makes that faction lose 500 points or something
Or a "faction DT" that checks a player and sees which meta-faction he belongs to.

I mean, you may even have games with townies trying to make scum win so "meta-faction" players in the town can't win! But of course it should be designed so the actual "mini" game is not completely broken (for instance with scum all claiming and winning on their own or something)

.... /in
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 27 2012 22:35 GMT
#51
That sounds.....

[image loading]
Speedbump
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
New Zealand338 Posts
December 27 2012 23:25 GMT
#52
A few quick questions about the gameplay.

1) How do cards like Stuffy Doll work when blocking the Mafia creature?

2) Am I able to use cards like Act of Aggression or any other card that gains control of the Mafia creature? If so, can I Fling this at people?

3) Is the mafia creature a token, or a card? Either way, if I somehow gain control of a Mafia creature token, or make a copy of the token, can I Populate it?

4) Does Ensnaring Bridge or Moat make me imnune to the Mafia creature, and would Humility make the Mafia creature 1/1, (and everyone want to hit me?)

Either way, I wouldn't mind hydraing with 1-2 other people. Preferably people who are both tolerant of players newish to online Mafia and in American/European timezones, so I am not pressured into playing mafia at 3am. XD
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
December 27 2012 23:38 GMT
#53
On December 28 2012 08:25 Speedbump wrote:
3) Is the mafia creature a token, or a card? Either way, if I somehow gain control of a Mafia creature token, or make a copy of the token, can I Populate it?

4) Does Ensnaring Bridge or Moat make me imnune to the Mafia creature, and would Humility make the Mafia creature 1/1, (and everyone want to hit me?)


Here is how I understood it:

Nothing fucks up the mafia beast, no card, no sorcery, no "power", nothing. You can't control it, you can't be immune to it, nothing, it doesn't matter if there exists a MTG card that "allows you to control 'uncontrollable' creatures that are immune and invincible and attack directly and makes you immune to any damage at all and instantly wins you the game"
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 27 2012 23:42 GMT
#54
The Mafia creature (this is how it worked in the last game) is simply a enchantment with hexproof that causes removal of life, not damage.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 28 2012 00:00 GMT
#55
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=215092
Suck it mafia (this card will most likely be banned in Mafia formats)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 28 2012 00:23 GMT
#56
On December 28 2012 08:25 Speedbump wrote:
A few quick questions about the gameplay.

1) How do cards like Stuffy Doll work when blocking the Mafia creature?

The Mafia creature is unblockable.

2) Am I able to use cards like Act of Aggression or any other card that gains control of the Mafia creature? If so, can I Fling this at people?

3) Is the mafia creature a token, or a card? Either way, if I somehow gain control of a Mafia creature token, or make a copy of the token, can I Populate it?

4) Does Ensnaring Bridge or Moat make me imnune to the Mafia creature, and would Humility make the Mafia creature 1/1, (and everyone want to hit me?)

The Mafia creature can not be targetted in any way. You can't do anything to it; treat it as if it's XKP in a game without blues.
(DontFear)ThePoster
Profile Joined December 2012
Guernsey584 Posts
December 28 2012 00:29 GMT
#57
(Don't) Fear us
Come on townie. Townie take my hand .We'll be able to scumhunt. Townie I'm your scum
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
December 28 2012 00:30 GMT
#58
Can I make a deck with bronze tablets?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 28 2012 00:45 GMT
#59
But...they're not real cards acro...would swords to plowshares be more suitable?
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-28 04:03:09
December 28 2012 03:50 GMT
#60
On December 28 2012 09:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2012 08:25 Speedbump wrote:
A few quick questions about the gameplay.

1) How do cards like Stuffy Doll work when blocking the Mafia creature?

The Mafia creature is unblockable.

Show nested quote +
2) Am I able to use cards like Act of Aggression or any other card that gains control of the Mafia creature? If so, can I Fling this at people?

3) Is the mafia creature a token, or a card? Either way, if I somehow gain control of a Mafia creature token, or make a copy of the token, can I Populate it?

4) Does Ensnaring Bridge or Moat make me imnune to the Mafia creature, and would Humility make the Mafia creature 1/1, (and everyone want to hit me?)

The Mafia creature can not be targetted in any way. You can't do anything to it; treat it as if it's XKP in a game without blues.

Just say it has protection from everything, is unblockable, and has no owner.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 119 120 121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Codebar 36
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1101
Mini 932
Shuttle 825
Soma 596
actioN 492
Rush 354
Light 311
Larva 304
Stork 271
ggaemo 249
[ Show more ]
BeSt 236
Horang2 211
Snow 176
Dewaltoss 134
hero 129
firebathero 127
Barracks 76
Aegong 74
Zeus 63
Liquid`Ret 50
Sexy 36
Shinee 36
Sharp 34
Shine 31
JYJ 31
soO 25
ToSsGirL 25
Bale 23
sorry 16
zelot 16
Trap 14
Terrorterran 11
Rock 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9137
qojqva2208
Dendi845
420jenkins149
Counter-Strike
fl0m1305
Fnx 749
x6flipin643
pashabiceps176
edward64
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5604
Grubby1981
Other Games
singsing1383
B2W.Neo1014
byalli470
ceh9333
Mlord320
Beastyqt275
Khaldor251
DeMusliM163
Liquid`VortiX155
ArmadaUGS141
KnowMe129
Trikslyr53
BRAT_OK 46
TKL 19
Railgan8
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV250
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH246
• StrangeGG 67
• mYiSmile123
• Reevou 2
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• blackmanpl 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV411
League of Legends
• Nemesis2513
• TFBlade777
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 32m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 32m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.