• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:26
CEST 23:26
KST 06:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9168 users

[T] MTG Mini Mafia II - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 119 120 121 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 23 2012 15:37 GMT
#21
Come on guys, sign up! The sooner the better as it's going to take some time for you to create decklists and for me to balance them.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
December 23 2012 18:20 GMT
#22
/hydra with Risen
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
December 24 2012 03:25 GMT
#23
Okay I'm back to having no hydra lol

Again PM me if you are interested in hydraing.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 24 2012 07:40 GMT
#24
Confirming that cross wants grey hair.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
December 24 2012 19:12 GMT
#25
More people sign up for this!!! not too many slots left and it's gonna be awesome.

Also, I'll probably be hydra-ing with Marv.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-25 06:20:38
December 25 2012 06:20 GMT
#26
I'll probably Hydra with someone if they want to. but I have to hold out until closer to start time. I'm in a game, signed up for LVIII and Hapa's invite game. So it depends on how many games I'm in when this is closer to starting.
This was my first ever mafia game though so for old times sake I probably have to join.
On December 25 2012 04:12 strongandbig wrote:
More people sign up for this!!! not too many slots left and it's gonna be awesome.

Also, I'll probably be hydra-ing with Marv.


make sure that lazy scummer posts this time.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
December 25 2012 07:13 GMT
#27
I forgot marv was in that previous game lol

...and wasn't he scum as well? Wasn't he scum with Toad I think? lol easiest win ever.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 25 2012 07:17 GMT
#28
yeah he totally was. Bastard only posted twice the whole game.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
December 25 2012 07:18 GMT
#29
<3
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
December 25 2012 07:24 GMT
#30
On December 25 2012 16:17 Promethelax wrote:
yeah he totally was. Bastard only posted twice the whole game.


Well...to be honest I did actually do that in a newbie game I was hydraing as scum.
I posted once in D1, once in N1, like twice in N2, and then stopped posting at all past N2 while my partner posted in thread (not that much mind you, he posted like 10 posts max ). We also won lol

So yeah good for him lol
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 25 2012 07:33 GMT
#31
On December 25 2012 16:24 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2012 16:17 Promethelax wrote:
yeah he totally was. Bastard only posted twice the whole game.


Well...to be honest I did actually do that in a newbie game I was hydraing as scum.
I posted once in D1, once in N1, like twice in N2, and then stopped posting at all past N2 while my partner posted in thread (not that much mind you, he posted like 10 posts max ). We also won lol

So yeah good for him lol


Lies. Town steamrolled that game through amazing blue actions. Has Probulous even got a win yet? hahah most unlucky player in the history of mafia.



I'd love to get the obs for this game when it starts, if there is one, thanks.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
December 25 2012 08:07 GMT
#32
Probulous didn't even play in that one lol.

But yeah poor guy. I think he did end up winning one! It was his 6th game I believe or something like that.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 25 2012 08:10 GMT
#33
On December 25 2012 17:07 gonzaw wrote:
Probulous didn't even play in that one lol.

But yeah poor guy. I think he did end up winning one! It was his 6th game I believe or something like that.


Bureaucracy: Propulous won.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
December 25 2012 08:21 GMT
#34
I think he won one before that one.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 25 2012 11:55 GMT
#35
On December 25 2012 17:07 gonzaw wrote:
Probulous didn't even play in that one lol.

But yeah poor guy. I think he did end up winning one! It was his 6th game I believe or something like that.


Oh, I thought you were referring to that one I replaced into. Where you posted once or twice ever and probulous posted like a half dozen times total. You were scum in all 3 of your newbie games??

Wait. I recall you being scum in a stack of other games as well. Feels like you're mafia more often than town. What a safe policy lynch! ()
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
December 25 2012 19:07 GMT
#36
I don't remember the one you are talking about lol

I was talking about this one: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=314813
Whatever I posted in other games as scum....I posted 10 times less in there >_>
I think I played only 2 newbies though...? At least that's what my profile tells me lol

Yeah, I always get scum, and if I don't get scum, I get Vanilla ;_;
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 27 2012 07:48 GMT
#37
Gonzaw and I will be one posting monster.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
December 27 2012 07:59 GMT
#38
now you know true fear
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
December 27 2012 08:05 GMT
#39
On December 27 2012 16:59 Blazinghand wrote:
now you know true fear


Shiver for me, SHIVER!
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 27 2012 08:29 GMT
#40
We shall have a 100 page filter no matter our alignment and all shall tremble before us.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 119 120 121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC462
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
JuggernautJason111
Nina 66
ViBE24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18096
Soulkey 215
White-Ra 194
Mini 153
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever145
League of Legends
Doublelift3171
Counter-Strike
fl0m1375
shoxiejesuss422
C9.Mang0182
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4749
Khaldor1882
Liquid`Hasu1301
Trikslyr54
Other Games
summit1g5710
ArmadaUGS2938
shahzam461
B2W.Neo438
Pyrionflax193
ZombieGrub103
Mew2King72
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta23
• musti20045 23
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 48
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• HerbMon 9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV447
League of Legends
• TFBlade929
• Noizen100
Other Games
• Scarra1116
• imaqtpie1073
• Shiphtur279
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 35m
OSC
15h 35m
Stellar Fest
15h 35m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.