• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:19
CEST 09:19
KST 16:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8825 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 127

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 131 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 13 2012 16:36 GMT
#2521
Different things - with new players they tend to do things like talk about all blues but one (the one they are ) or not talk about blues at all.

In Jackal's case, he was acting EXACTLY the way he acted in L with a gun.

To be honest MG, you were shot for your case on me - not as a blue-snipe.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 13 2012 16:44 GMT
#2522
On April 14 2012 01:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
Different things - with new players they tend to do things like talk about all blues but one (the one they are ) or not talk about blues at all.

In Jackal's case, he was acting EXACTLY the way he acted in L with a gun.

To be honest MG, you were shot for your case on me - not as a blue-snipe.


Yes, if he was left alive, you were in big big trouble as he was watching you.

Scum both got a bit lucky and chose their targets very well Night 1.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 13 2012 16:46 GMT
#2523
Lol next game I am making a spreadsheet / taking notes. Fuck 115 pages all from opinions and things kept in my noodle. Scum indeed had very good targets night 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 13 2012 16:50 GMT
#2524
On April 14 2012 01:46 Mementoss wrote:
Lol next game I am making a spreadsheet / taking notes. Fuck 115 pages all from opinions and things kept in my noodle. Scum indeed had very good targets night 1.


You and me think the same. I also did not, then clicked on wbg's googledocs and instantly wished I had.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 13 2012 16:50 GMT
#2525
Na VE we were discussing bluesnipes while you were missing from IRC and someone brought his name up (we didnt care about his case on you! )
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 13 2012 16:55 GMT
#2526
And mementoss dont worry, you would have probably been hit n3 or n4 ^^
Jitsu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States929 Posts
April 13 2012 17:07 GMT
#2527
On April 13 2012 16:01 syllogism wrote:
I didn't pay much attention to the game, so not sure how many mislynches mafia required to win but having toad also claim, and execute it quite poorly, seemed like a bad move to me. He certainly wouldn't be able to explain being around later on as mafia has to kill him before their, presumed, role blocker is dead.


On April 13 2012 16:05 gonzaw wrote:
His claim threw me off as well, because although it seemed very stupid from a town POV, I couldn't really explain it from a scum POV.
I mean, I couldn't really explain it from a scum POV if both VE and Toad were scum. If VE was town and Toad scum it could make sense, but again VE was scummy as fuck so it wasn't really an option.

EDIT: Oh Toad, yeah unless you killed Jitsu he would have gone guns blazing against you (I guess, though, he would still have thought you were scum and there weren't 2 vets).
I believed Jitsu to be town, and I would have fully supported him if he went against you, even more if he claimed vet himself.
Maybe that could have caused a lynch on you on D3 (kind of unlikely, but possible), specially if ET, Mementos, and all the guys that "trusted each other" (as in, I think ET, Mementos and me all thought each other were town) were in favour of it as well.
This could have stilled happened on N1 though, so my death could have changed very little if Jitsu+ET+Mementos+other guys were on it.

Of course, I think ET doubted Jitsu a little bit, so it couldn't have a lot of weight.
But if Jitsu claimed vet, it would surely have been a Jitsu vs Toad lynch, and I think most townies would side with Jitsu on that one.


Thank God Syllo. I thought I was going bat-shit crazy when I thought Toad's claim "felt off." It's just a gut feeling, I couldn't articulate why, even though so many reasons came flooding into my head.

Also, I think Toad was pretty cemented as Town after VE's flip. Not many people (save Katina, maybe) thought it was a scum bus attempt. There were a few people who thought I was town, but there was also a few people who thought I was scum as well. I think VE did a good job near the end there of putting some kind of suspicion on me, and I think it would have been hard to dig out of it, save counter-claiming Toad.

That being said, my plan was to try to bait a mafia kill. I was going to try to crumb keeping Bugs alive by subliminally telling him we would talk about such things in the morning (similar to how I almost had the entire scum team thinking I was the Medic to try to draw hits off of the Town Roleblocker in Game of Thrones). I've said it before - There was a lot of sheeping going on this game. Bugs, I think, was under the impression I was mafia, and Toad would have pushed me as well, especially since everyone thought my reasoning for voting for Toad was bullshit and I was still one of the last on VE's side. It would have been a large hill to climb up from.
Zerg Player in CheckMate Gaming - http://checkmategaming.webs.com/
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 13 2012 17:23 GMT
#2528
That was the idea - because the lynch was so polarized, the people hard-defending us were going to look REALLY bad when one of us flipped. People like Jitsu and prplhz (in my corner) and bugs (in Toad's corner) were setting themselves up to be mislynched the next day.

Several things were going very right for scum. I know you guys think I'm arrogant and cocky and whatever, but I honestly think this game was on the right track for scum to win. It's possible town could have put it together in the end, but if scum were the least bit proactive about it mislynches were almost guaranteed.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Jitsu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States929 Posts
April 13 2012 17:25 GMT
#2529
On April 14 2012 01:21 Mementoss wrote:
Where I think I did good:
I think my play was pretty decent. If I had a vig shot I was shooting in this order day 1, VE michael Artanis. Only one to make a case and pressure Zealos.

I was going to make a case on Adam that night, and also say Toad isn't anywhere confirmed town his actions were still scummy. If I got hit I would claim my veteran and hopefully that would make Toad's claim seem more scummy, espeically if Jitsu breadcrumbed early and claimed with me.

Where I think I did bad:
My opinions on WBG (although after VE flipped I was hold back on WBG and admit I was probably wrong) and BH.
I never ever suspected Zelblade.
My bad play as veteran. I was never talked about being hit in ScumQT that means I failed as a veteran.


I didn't breadcrumb anything regarding my Veteran role.

I have only played a Blue one other time (as a cop) in all my games here, but my goal was to draw hits from stronger players, or even a RB/Hit, by soft-claiming a more powerful blue role (medic, ect.ect.) and go from there. My analysis isn't very good. My only claim to fame in any game is in Game of Thrones that I subbed into and I managed to get one scum that the town didn't even vote for. It actually kinda sucks - my meta is pretty much look at who Jitsu is making a case against, and then look at everyone else, because THAT guy is town.
Zerg Player in CheckMate Gaming - http://checkmategaming.webs.com/
Jitsu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States929 Posts
April 13 2012 17:30 GMT
#2530
On April 14 2012 02:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
That was the idea - because the lynch was so polarized, the people hard-defending us were going to look REALLY bad when one of us flipped. People like Jitsu and prplhz (in my corner) and bugs (in Toad's corner) were setting themselves up to be mislynched the next day.

Several things were going very right for scum. I know you guys think I'm arrogant and cocky and whatever, but I honestly think this game was on the right track for scum to win. It's possible town could have put it together in the end, but if scum were the least bit proactive about it mislynches were almost guaranteed.


I think part of me was hoping for a town victory, not only to break the Scum win streak that's been happening, but also to restore hope that not all TL Town's are bad. But yeah, I think the plan was pretty well organized and had a lot more positives then negatives. Even if we somehow got Toad, who would be next? It's a toss up whether they would have been found or not.

GG regardless.
Zerg Player in CheckMate Gaming - http://checkmategaming.webs.com/
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 13 2012 18:03 GMT
#2531
On April 14 2012 01:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
Different things - with new players they tend to do things like talk about all blues but one (the one they are ) or not talk about blues at all.

In Jackal's case, he was acting EXACTLY the way he acted in L with a gun.

To be honest MG, you were shot for your case on me - not as a blue-snipe.

I almost pulled the trigger night 1.
Life can only kill you once.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
April 13 2012 18:06 GMT
#2532
On April 14 2012 00:42 EchelonTee wrote:
o my bad. well good scum RB/shot regardless

thx sloosh ^^ the only problem with your play is that you look so townie, scum will continually want to shoot you xp

ghost why didn't u claim ur vig shot? genuinely curious. I think town might've been fcked just b/c we lost all additional 4KP in one night. This has taught me a lot about not wasting blue power if it could potentially become anti-town.


I didn't claim because I think I'm a better VT than confirmed townie.

I figured by claiming the shot in thread, I would confirm myself as a town vig. That more or less instantly marks me for death from the mafia. There's no way they can afford to leave a confirmed townie alive in this game, regardless of how well I play. Just the fact that I'm not scum means that I can try to guide the town towards a more constructive atmosphere, which is inherently dangerous for them in a game this size.By not claiming, I became just another VT, and could make it through Night 2.

On one hand, I'm kind of glad I shot S.T. I think that Day 2 could have easily become "let's bandwagon a scummy lurker", and we probably would have ended on him. I would much rather off a townie as a vig then waste an entire day ending with a justifiable mislynch. On the other hand, if I had waited, I would have shot one of the spammier players Night 2. Unfortunately, those probably would have been townies too

Also, I had a half assed plan on catching mafia based on the fact that I knew who killed S.T and they didn't. That didn't go anywhere, and I probably would have used what I knew to get ET lynched. Four town vigs in one game? I figured, just from a balance point of view, that you were a scum vig.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
April 13 2012 18:07 GMT
#2533
On April 14 2012 02:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
That was the idea - because the lynch was so polarized, the people hard-defending us were going to look REALLY bad when one of us flipped. People like Jitsu and prplhz (in my corner) and bugs (in Toad's corner) were setting themselves up to be mislynched the next day.

Several things were going very right for scum. I know you guys think I'm arrogant and cocky and whatever, but I honestly think this game was on the right track for scum to win. It's possible town could have put it together in the end, but if scum were the least bit proactive about it mislynches were almost guaranteed.


I breathed a sigh of relief when prplhz started playing by telling the town to STFU on the VE v Toads thing going on. It was so ridiculously counterproductive. GG scum, that move was brilliant.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 18:40 GMT
#2534
On April 14 2012 01:10 Nisani201 wrote:
@Gonzaw I tried compiling your code on my linux machine and it gave me an error -.-

I think that what you're trying to do would be better to be written in Haskell rather than C++ or C. I'll try to do that instead.


Yeah it works in Windows, don't know if it works in another OS (although I don't know why it wouldn't).

Also lol at people from the Obs QT thinking I'm scum because I made that program.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 13 2012 19:04 GMT
#2535
On April 14 2012 03:03 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 01:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
Different things - with new players they tend to do things like talk about all blues but one (the one they are ) or not talk about blues at all.

In Jackal's case, he was acting EXACTLY the way he acted in L with a gun.

To be honest MG, you were shot for your case on me - not as a blue-snipe.

I almost pulled the trigger night 1.


I could feel it. You were roleblocked my friend.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 13 2012 19:08 GMT
#2536
On April 14 2012 04:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 03:03 Jackal58 wrote:
On April 14 2012 01:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
Different things - with new players they tend to do things like talk about all blues but one (the one they are ) or not talk about blues at all.

In Jackal's case, he was acting EXACTLY the way he acted in L with a gun.

To be honest MG, you were shot for your case on me - not as a blue-snipe.

I almost pulled the trigger night 1.


I could feel it. You were roleblocked my friend.

Ya I know.
I'm gonna try to set the record for most night one deaths in a year.
Life can only kill you once.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 13 2012 19:09 GMT
#2537
Keep doin what you're doin I guess LOL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 20:01:57
April 13 2012 19:51 GMT
#2538
On April 13 2012 16:50 gonzaw wrote:
Well yeah, I was assuming those town players were alive in D3. Or even on N1 we could have done something I think before dying.

Anyways, were there any medics in this game? I'm looking forward to the role list and night actions list.


Here's the thing. We already agreed on killing you and ET. Half of the guys thinking I am mafia would have been dead d3. Only jitsu and Katina left who noone would have given a shit about. Maybe marve but again, no way in hell I would be even in danger d3 after that bus. Just no way.

Really, with 3 KP left we would have been so easily able to cut of the head of town in this game. Just imagine people like Risen, Tunk, BH, Kenpachi, prpl, FF, Nisani and Hassy being the majority of actual Town left while still some people like Jitsu, Katina, Ghost, marv were the rest of actual town + us mafia left. No way in hell I would have been lynched anytime soon.
What Syllo said is right but it wasn't even a point to worry. After 1 ML it would have been 5 straight lylos and I am pretty confident we could have got that somehow...

And about the claim: I am pretty convinced I would have done the same as town because of what sloOsh said. I even prepared a big post to explain the situation...
The point from a town point of view was not to make sense. Imagine sitting there, knowin you are blue, being almost 100% sure VE is mafia and seeing how people believe his completly random blue claim. We were sitting in our irc and couldn't believe people were actually believing VE, so props to him for making all the new guys believe his story.

As a town in that situation the game is over (game over as in town lost, not only myself) if I get lynched. You really think it's unlikely for a townie to claim in that kind of a situation if everything else seems to not work and people seem to believe the most unreasonable claim ever?
I would have claimed in that situation as town as well, trying to manipulate some new guys into not voting me to even out the ground because apparently that is what it needs nowadays to make people not believe a fakeclaim. Sad story but that's it. And saying stuff like "well I see more advantages for a mafia to claim in that situation than for a townie", that's bullshit. For both parties it's about either surviving or death at that point, even if it's only for a day. How could someone possible say a townie trying to survive to make his team win is less likely than a mafia trying to survive to make his team win?

Edit: And Gonzaw, we called you Mafia MVP for a reason. VE and I bombed the thread for a reason and we laughed like little kids everytime you posted something because that gave us the chance to bomb up the thread even more. Again, we did that on purpose but you were a townie. At some point I thought there's no way you're that anti-town without being a traitor and considered to leave you alive. We as mafia had to tell YOU to stop bombing the thread. Just think about that.
And about the reads: You called everyone and their Dog mafia because you were paranoid... You said the scumteam is WBG + BH + VE + Toad only because you were so massivly paranoid and pissed about people (wbg) calling out your anti-town play while defending me or people (BH) pretty much ignoring you. There was simply no way a mafia team like that coul be possible, AT ALL, yet you kept saying so.

Edit2: I really got to hand it to WBG. For a town in THIS mess of a game he did an amazing game considering his final spreadsheet.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 13 2012 19:56 GMT
#2539
On April 14 2012 04:51 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 16:50 gonzaw wrote:
Well yeah, I was assuming those town players were alive in D3. Or even on N1 we could have done something I think before dying.

Anyways, were there any medics in this game? I'm looking forward to the role list and night actions list.


Here's the thing. We already agreed on killing you and ET. Half of the guys thinking I am mafia would have been dead d3. Only jitsu and Katina left who noone would have given a shit about. Maybe marve but again, no way in hell I would be even in danger d3 after that bus. Just no way.

Really, with 3 KP left we would have been so easily able to cut of the head of town in this game. Just imagine people like Risen, Tunk, BH, Kenpachi, prpl, FF, Nisani and Hassy being the majority of actual Town left while still some people like Jitsu, Katina, Ghost, marv were the rest of actual town + us mafia left. No way in hell I would have been lynched anytime soon.
What Syllo said is right but it wasn't even a point to worry. After 1 ML it would have been 5 straight lylos and I am pretty confident we could have got that somehow...

And about the claim: I am pretty convinced I would have done the same as town because of what sloOsh said. I even prepared a big post to explain the situation...
The point from a town point of view was not to make sense. Imagine sitting there, knowin you are blue, being almost 100% sure VE is mafia and seeing how people believe his completly random blue claim. We were sitting in our irc and couldn't believe people were actually believing VE, so props to him for making all the new guys believe his story.

As a town in that situation the game is over (game over as in town lost, not only myself) if I get lynched. You really think it's unlikely for a townie to claim in that kind of a situation if everything else seems to not work and people seem to believe the most unreasonable claim ever?
I would have claimed in that situation as town as well, trying to manipulate some new guys into not voting me to even out the ground because apparently that is what it needs nowadays to make people not believe a fakeclaim. Sad story but that's it. And saying stuff like "well I see more advantages for a mafia to claim in that situation than for a townie", that's bullshit. For both parties it's about either surviving or death at that point, even if it's only for a day. How could someone possible say a townie trying to survive to make his team win is less likely than a mafia trying to survive to make his team win?


I dont think anyone believed VE, I think people just thought you were scummy on your own behaviour. Also I guess the importance of Vig shots is super stressed in this game. So easy to get yourself into a LYLO situation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 20:00 GMT
#2540
Well, if we had a couple of medics there was a chance that wouldn't have happened >_>
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EnDerr 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2783
Rain 1799
FanTaSy 503
GuemChi 304
sSak 86
Mong 75
Bale 38
Hm[arnc] 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
League of Legends
JimRising 563
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King214
Other Games
summit1g7852
olofmeister320
Happy157
KnowMe133
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick727
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2218
League of Legends
• Rush1216
• Lourlo1145
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur926
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 41m
INu's Battles
3h 41m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
5h 41m
OSC
14h 56m
Replay Cast
15h 41m
OSC
1d 15h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.