• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:04
CEST 16:04
KST 23:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7598 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 128

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 131 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 13 2012 20:11 GMT
#2541
On April 14 2012 01:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
Different things - with new players they tend to do things like talk about all blues but one (the one they are ) or not talk about blues at all.

In Jackal's case, he was acting EXACTLY the way he acted in L with a gun.

To be honest MG, you were shot for your case on me - not as a blue-snipe.


we 5 picked MG as the 2nd bluesnipe in irc when you were not around. I posted that in our QT and you said to shoot MG as well. I figured you thought he was a blue as well? :p
So I'd say he was a bluesnipe lol
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
April 13 2012 20:18 GMT
#2542
So Toad what you are saying you arrogant bastard is that you think your scumteam would have outplayed: Risen, Tunk, BH, Kenpachi, prpl, FF, Nisani and Hassy?

I call bullshit, we might not have gotten you day 3 but we could very well caught the rest of your scumteam. I love it when people think they are the shit when they really just are ....
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 13 2012 20:21 GMT
#2543
...
game is over, no need to be dicks to each other...
Moderator
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 13 2012 20:30 GMT
#2544
On April 14 2012 05:18 Tunkeg wrote:
So Toad what you are saying you arrogant bastard is that you think your scumteam would have outplayed: Risen, Tunk, BH, Kenpachi, prpl, FF, Nisani and Hassy?

I call bullshit, we might not have gotten you day 3 but we could very well caught the rest of your scumteam. I love it when people think they are the shit when they really just are ....


No I say you are the guys who would not have lynched me d3, therefore making myself safe while people lika Katina, Jitsu and Ghost run around who were imo more likely to be lynched than Adam who was on my side ever since d1 and voted VE pretty confident, Artanis who was on my side voting VE as well and one of the other guys voting VE early on as well.

People would have considered lynching someone who was voting me for the last 2 days or one of those guys who switched only late and that would have been a mislynch. A mislynch means town would have had to deal with 5 consecutive lylos and I don't see town winning that when all we need is one single guy who gets lynched and isn't actually mafia.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 13 2012 20:36 GMT
#2545
On April 14 2012 05:21 GMarshal wrote:
...
game is over, no need to be dicks to each other...


Truer words were never spoken.

sputnik died because he was being a jerk, that's my firm opinion. I've seen a lot of really dumb vig shots and most of them occur because one guy pissed off a vig by being a jerk (OH HAI VETERAN ZOMBIE). In a game of Mafia, using an abrasive playstyle has its risks, and that's just one of them.

Tunkeg, I know we could have out-played you guys because that was your only method of scum-hunting, and town was going to rape you for it. That was one of the aspects of the plan that made the bus so successful and why Toad and myself believe that scum could have pulled it out - because there were so many people pissing so many others off that mislynches were almost guaranteed after D2's flip, regardless of who it was.

Obviously you're entitled to your own opinion of how it would turn out, and clearly you disagree - I agree that playing against players like yourself and Risen, who were onto my shit all game and came out on top regarding town-cred with my flip, was going to be a challenge for my team. But that's what night-kills are for.

Seriously, GG sir. Hopefully next time we'll be on the same team - although I expect you'll just shoot me for this game anyway.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 20:39:04
April 13 2012 20:37 GMT
#2546
You know, maybe lynching Toad first on D2 would have been better.

Toad was GF, and people may not have believed that VE was Insane/Paranoid and just happened to check the GF out of all players.
Plus VE was still scummy as fuck so he could have gone down later too.

I guess you were right ET, we should have gotten Toad on D2
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 20:40 GMT
#2547
Anyways, I liked playing this game, but well that's because I was town.

Maybe I'll join the next LIII game, although this game certainly took most of my time >_>
So maybe I'll sign in a smaller on or something
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
April 13 2012 20:40 GMT
#2548
Meh, Toad was my D3 lynch target. I don't want to go through my filter but I was setting it up by implying the possibility that they were bussing each other. I said I didn't actually believe that b/c I didn't want to get shot N2. Then again, having read through the QT there wasn't any talk and my name was never brought up as kill target N2 so I was just being overly paranoid. I pretty much want to lynch people who bus each other no matter what. ((Look at last game acro/mattchew even though mattchew turned out to be town I would have fought for his lynch))
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
April 13 2012 20:41 GMT
#2549
I know mods aren't supposed to reveal anything or coach the thread, but if you guys don't send in your night actions I will be forced to call off this game. I also don't understand this defeatist attitude being portrayed by town and scum, this game is still very much alive and both sides have a great chance to win.

There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 13 2012 20:41 GMT
#2550
On April 14 2012 05:37 gonzaw wrote:
You know, maybe lynching Toad first on D2 would have been better.

Toad was GF, and people may not have believed that VE was Insane/Paranoid and just happened to check the GF out of all players.
Plus VE was still scummy as fuck so he could have gone down later too.

I guess you were right ET, we should have gotten Toad on D2


exactly. I strongly believed this to be the case which was the reason that I thought VE being lynched would be better for mafia.
I highly doubted people would believe THAT on top of everything.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
April 13 2012 20:44 GMT
#2551
VE I think scum would have won 70%+ of the game from after the lynch, so we don't disagree.

But not because of the players Toad listed up, but because the way the players Toad listed up and some of the other players in the game never could have worked together. Singling us out as the reason to why it would have failed is what pisses me off, as it takes two sides of town to make it impossible to work together.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
April 13 2012 20:51 GMT
#2552
On April 14 2012 05:41 Mattchew wrote:
I know mods aren't supposed to reveal anything or coach the thread, but if you guys don't send in your night actions I will be forced to call off this game. I also don't understand this defeatist attitude being portrayed by town and scum, this game is still very much alive and both sides have a great chance to win.


first: wat
then: LOL

wp sir, its unfortunate what happened but it could happen to anyone, don't feel bad
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
April 13 2012 20:51 GMT
#2553
On April 14 2012 05:41 Mattchew wrote:
I know mods aren't supposed to reveal anything or coach the thread, but if you guys don't send in your night actions I will be forced to call off this game. I also don't understand this defeatist attitude being portrayed by town and scum, this game is still very much alive and both sides have a great chance to win.



##search: jackal58's body
##take bullets
##shoot: Toadstern


Don't worry guys. I got this.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 13 2012 20:54 GMT
#2554
##Vote: Toadesstern

We so got this. For America. Fuck yeah!

[image loading]
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 20:56:12
April 13 2012 20:54 GMT
#2555
On April 14 2012 05:44 Tunkeg wrote:
VE I think scum would have won 70%+ of the game from after the lynch, so we don't disagree.

But not because of the players Toad listed up, but because the way the players Toad listed up and some of the other players in the game never could have worked together. Singling us out as the reason to why it would have failed is what pisses me off, as it takes two sides of town to make it impossible to work together.


I didn't list you guys because I thought you played bad but simply because with that kind of combination a d3 Toad-Lynch was impossible.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
April 13 2012 20:55 GMT
#2556
[image loading]
Fighting!

GM the Friendship Cop enters and blasts everyone to oblivion with his friendship ray!

[image loading]
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 13 2012 20:56 GMT
#2557
##Nuke: Mattchew

Did I get it in in time?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
KharadBanar
Profile Joined February 2011
Austria463 Posts
April 13 2012 20:57 GMT
#2558
##youactivatedmytrapcard
WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 13 2012 20:59 GMT
#2559
On April 14 2012 05:44 Tunkeg wrote:
VE I think scum would have won 70%+ of the game from after the lynch, so we don't disagree.

But not because of the players Toad listed up, but because the way the players Toad listed up and some of the other players in the game never could have worked together. Singling us out as the reason to why it would have failed is what pisses me off, as it takes two sides of town to make it impossible to work together.


Fair enough. I don't think that's fair either. But I think Toad was simply pointing out that players like you might have been the kind of targets he'd have pushed for a mislynch D3. Take it as evidence of his naivete, not a reason to get angry.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
April 13 2012 21:01 GMT
#2560
On April 14 2012 05:54 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 05:44 Tunkeg wrote:
VE I think scum would have won 70%+ of the game from after the lynch, so we don't disagree.

But not because of the players Toad listed up, but because the way the players Toad listed up and some of the other players in the game never could have worked together. Singling us out as the reason to why it would have failed is what pisses me off, as it takes two sides of town to make it impossible to work together.


I didn't list you guys because I thought you played bad but simply because with that kind of combination a d3 Toad-Lynch was impossible.


On April 14 2012 05:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 05:44 Tunkeg wrote:
VE I think scum would have won 70%+ of the game from after the lynch, so we don't disagree.

But not because of the players Toad listed up, but because the way the players Toad listed up and some of the other players in the game never could have worked together. Singling us out as the reason to why it would have failed is what pisses me off, as it takes two sides of town to make it impossible to work together.


Fair enough. I don't think that's fair either. But I think Toad was simply pointing out that players like you might have been the kind of targets he'd have pushed for a mislynch D3. Take it as evidence of his naivete, not a reason to get angry.


Fair enoguh I'll go be easily offended elsewhere. Peace out. GG :D

Prev 1 126 127 128 129 130 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 250
MaxPax 202
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65738
Calm 4028
Shuttle 3399
Bisu 1746
FanTaSy 1517
EffOrt 703
Mini 594
Soma 479
Rush 448
Stork 340
[ Show more ]
Light 272
firebathero 255
Hyuk 235
Snow 204
ZerO 160
Soulkey 128
Barracks 111
actioN 110
Zeus 85
Last 80
Killer 70
Dewaltoss 68
hero 64
Mong 57
Pusan 50
Hyun 43
Shinee 41
Bale 37
Free 36
ToSsGirL 31
Shine 29
PianO 21
Sharp 21
Aegong 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7258
Dendi805
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1277
kRYSTAL_117
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko449
Other Games
gofns47281
singsing2157
B2W.Neo697
hiko449
crisheroes293
byalli275
DeMusliM250
Livibee219
Hui .183
Liquid`VortiX131
Mew2King83
Rex54
ZerO(Twitch)14
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV255
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1121
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 11m
Replay Cast
8h 56m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.