• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:21
CEST 02:21
KST 09:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8543 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 129

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 13 2012 21:05 GMT
#2561
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 21:11 GMT
#2562
So, GMarshall, Mattchew, what did you guys think about the game?
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 13 2012 21:11 GMT
#2563
spamfest 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
April 13 2012 21:12 GMT
#2564
BREAKING NEWS


[image loading]

Mattchew the retarded try-hard host has been nuked
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 13 2012 21:12 GMT
#2565
On April 14 2012 06:11 gonzaw wrote:
So, GMarshall, Mattchew, what did you guys think about the game?


we all thought both GM and mattchew gave up about the game as well D2 because of the spam lol
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 13 2012 21:13 GMT
#2566
I still think you're peachy-keen Mattchew.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 21:17:14
April 13 2012 21:16 GMT
#2567
On April 14 2012 06:11 gonzaw wrote:
So, GMarshall, Mattchew, what did you guys think about the game?

Pretty standard big game. I didn't understand the Janaan lynch and the way it was rushed just screamed mis-lynch. I still don't understand how a last minute decision day 1 lynch is better than a no-lynch.

VE was obvi scum, so I don't know why people would give credit to Toad for "finding" him. There was too many retarded completely irrelevant arguments to count. Spam on top of spam made the thread hard to read. Katina wasn't retarded this game which was like woah (<3).

Kenpachi = MVP duh
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
HarbingerOfDoom
Profile Joined December 2010
United States508 Posts
April 13 2012 21:20 GMT
#2568
I want to see what happens with a VE, Toad, BlazingHand, WBG scum team that decides to shit up the thread. Would anyone still be reading by the end of night one? Feel free to throw in anyone else capable of posting non-stop. I was semi-following this thread until the Toad vs VE thing exploded, and then I gave up on it.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 13 2012 21:23 GMT
#2569
yeah i was spot on with my accusations. tbh, i havent been this wrong in a long time lol
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 13 2012 21:26 GMT
#2570
On April 14 2012 06:23 Kenpachi wrote:
yeah i was spot on with my accusations. tbh, i havent been this wrong in a long time lol

I was actually really scared when talking about you lol
I know townie-Toad will screw the Kenpachi-Rule and still talk about you no matter what like in AC but I wasn't sure if you know that as well lol
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 13 2012 21:32 GMT
#2571
On April 14 2012 06:20 HarbingerOfDoom wrote:
I want to see what happens with a VE, Toad, BlazingHand, WBG scum team that decides to shit up the thread. Would anyone still be reading by the end of night one? Feel free to throw in anyone else capable of posting non-stop. I was semi-following this thread until the Toad vs VE thing exploded, and then I gave up on it.


There needs to be a precedent for killing maliciously disruptive players.

There is only one reason I didn't want to kill Toad, and that's because I thought his town play is very similar (and it is)

Only his retarded vet claim made me rethink my tunnel. However, from my perspective it was far easier to only assume VE was scum, leaving Toad's alignment still in question. If Toad flipped scum I would certainly have known it was a bus. Since VE flipped I would've left Toad alone.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 21:33:58
April 13 2012 21:33 GMT
#2572
On April 14 2012 06:16 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 06:11 gonzaw wrote:
So, GMarshall, Mattchew, what did you guys think about the game?

Pretty standard big game. I didn't understand the Janaan lynch and the way it was rushed just screamed mis-lynch. I still don't understand how a last minute decision day 1 lynch is better than a no-lynch.



I pushed Janaan since halfway through the day. It was rushed because I didn't want a Tunked lynch since I thought he was town, and thankfully I convinced most people of it too.
After trying to get people off Tunkeg, there wasn't too much time left, so I felt that Janaan would be the only other reasonable choice, since I knew people wouldn't go against Toad because everybody was ignoring me regarding him or thought he was "null".
So, by the time I decided to consolidate a lynch, it was either Tunkeg, Janaan or NL, no other choice was realistic. I thought Tunkeg was town and Janaan was scum, so I thought the right choice would be a Janaan lynch

Well, the only other reasonable choice was ST; but that wouldn't have been good either (since he was town).

I don't really know what I could have done different on D1, apart from just voting Toad and praying other people take notice of that (which I knew most wouldn't).
Well, I could have pushed VE, but I didn't see that wagon going through either.

Also, when I tried to push the Janaan lynch, Toad was voting ghost and VE was voting Tunkeg, and I thought both were scum, so that made me feel better about the Janaan lynch (they didn't immediately jump on it).
After both went against Hassybaby I was almost convinced Toad VE and Janaan were scum together and Toad/VE wanted a NL.
Of course Toad and VE fucking tricked me there >_>
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
April 13 2012 21:38 GMT
#2573
to avoid this next time lets just policy lynch VE day 1
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 21:44 GMT
#2574
No, we policy lynch Toad on D1
We policy lynch VE on D2 if scum didn't kill him on N1
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 13 2012 21:51 GMT
#2575
On April 14 2012 06:44 gonzaw wrote:
No, we policy lynch Toad on D1
We policy lynch VE on D2 if scum didn't kill him on N1


*sigh*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 13 2012 23:11 GMT
#2576
Toad i believed was scum when he claimed veteran. i could pinpoint weak accusations and such because this was hardbussing VE but i didnt really think both of you guys were mafia. i eliminated that from possibilities cause this rarely happens (last time i saw a hardbus happen was when Pandain still played)
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 13 2012 23:19 GMT
#2577
Weren't you IN BCAC where I hardbussed Sheth D2 Kenpachi? Your brain is fascinating.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 23:35:48
April 13 2012 23:34 GMT
#2578
Sheth was already fucked.
This game, neither of you were anywhere close to fucked
i guess hardbus isnt really the right term.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 13 2012 23:57 GMT
#2579
Wait, in what way wasn't I "already fucked"? I accumulated 9 votes in like 2 hours of D2. LMAO

Anyway, gg sir. I wish you'd play with us instead of just join to post once. A day.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 14 2012 00:00 GMT
#2580
On April 14 2012 06:20 HarbingerOfDoom wrote:
I want to see what happens with a VE, Toad, BlazingHand, WBG scum team that decides to shit up the thread. Would anyone still be reading by the end of night one? Feel free to throw in anyone else capable of posting non-stop. I was semi-following this thread until the Toad vs VE thing exploded, and then I gave up on it.


The world is not ready
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 211
SpeCial 130
ViBE100
Nathanias 77
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12035
Rain 1457
GuemChi 945
Artosis 682
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever393
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox811
Mew2King92
Other Games
summit1g6362
shahzam666
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0305
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• davetesta17
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur301
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 39m
INu's Battles
10h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 39m
OSC
21h 54m
Replay Cast
22h 39m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.