• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:02
CEST 01:02
KST 08:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9427 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 125

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 131 Next
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 13 2012 12:46 GMT
#2481
man I keep getting ninga'd wtf
KharadBanar
Profile Joined February 2011
Austria463 Posts
April 13 2012 12:47 GMT
#2482
Obs QT

Have fun!
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 13 2012 12:52 GMT
#2483
Thanks was an interesting read. ^^
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 13 2012 13:12 GMT
#2484
Jesus, I can't believe there were people in obsQT that thought I was scum. Really? :/
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Kohbee
Profile Joined May 2011
United States155 Posts
April 13 2012 13:25 GMT
#2485
On April 13 2012 22:12 marvellosity wrote:
Jesus, I can't believe there were people in obsQT that thought I was scum. Really? :/

[image loading]
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 13 2012 13:26 GMT
#2486
Kohbee: my thanks. My posts are sadly gif lacking ^_^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 13 2012 14:24 GMT
#2487
Role list

Yeah, there isn't going to be a regame I'm afraid, I'm really against reusing fluff, and it would just have a bitter aftertaste.

So don't worry about it and move onto your next game! More fluff filled madness next game I host.
Moderator
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 13 2012 14:54 GMT
#2488
Will it have another theme for me to go Dickensian on its ass?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
KharadBanar
Profile Joined February 2011
Austria463 Posts
April 13 2012 14:54 GMT
#2489
OH NO NOT THE DICKENSIAN
ANYTHING BUT THE DICKENSIAN

I kid, it just was a bit hard to read =P
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 13 2012 15:11 GMT
#2490
On April 13 2012 23:54 Hassybaby wrote:
Will it have another theme for me to go Dickensian on its ass?

My games always have themes.
Moderator
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
April 13 2012 15:12 GMT
#2491
On April 13 2012 22:12 marvellosity wrote:
Jesus, I can't believe there were people in obsQT that thought I was scum. Really? :/

Well, knowing that VE was scum biased everything we saw.
Or at least what I saw. Or at least I hope that is why I got all my reads wrong.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 13 2012 15:15 GMT
#2492
On April 14 2012 00:12 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 22:12 marvellosity wrote:
Jesus, I can't believe there were people in obsQT that thought I was scum. Really? :/

Well, knowing that VE was scum biased everything we saw.
Or at least what I saw. Or at least I hope that is why I got all my reads wrong.


Alright. I'm genuinely curious. From my perspective I prodded and questioned all of Toad, VE, and wbg because I wanted to find out truth and get responses. Then I made a bad call on VE. So the bad call trumped what I thought was proper inquisitiveness about how things were going down? (this isn't a you suck, just wanna know how it was seen)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 13 2012 15:18 GMT
#2493
Jackal attempted a shot on VE. dat pro.

You can't make scum calls primarily based off of associative tells; otherwise Toad would've gotten away scot-free. The tone of marvel's posting was really pro-town. Aside from gonzaw he was probably my most trusted town read.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 13 2012 15:23 GMT
#2494
On April 14 2012 00:18 EchelonTee wrote:
Jackal attempted a shot on VE. dat pro.

You can't make scum calls primarily based off of associative tells; otherwise Toad would've gotten away scot-free. The tone of marvel's posting was really pro-town. Aside from gonzaw he was probably my most trusted town read.


ET: scum played VERY well to both RB and kill Jackal at the same time. Sick good play really.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
April 13 2012 15:29 GMT
#2495
On April 14 2012 00:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 00:12 slOosh wrote:
On April 13 2012 22:12 marvellosity wrote:
Jesus, I can't believe there were people in obsQT that thought I was scum. Really? :/

Well, knowing that VE was scum biased everything we saw.
Or at least what I saw. Or at least I hope that is why I got all my reads wrong.


Alright. I'm genuinely curious. From my perspective I prodded and questioned all of Toad, VE, and wbg because I wanted to find out truth and get responses. Then I made a bad call on VE. So the bad call trumped what I thought was proper inquisitiveness about how things were going down? (this isn't a you suck, just wanna know how it was seen)

(I guess I can speak for myself only here, other people might have different thoughts)
So I knew VE was scum. Knew. And so watching the thread develop and knowing that everything coming out of VE's mouth was lies, it made anyone who either agreed / supported his ideologies suspicious. I guess for me it was difficult to discern objectively because I can't "unknow" that VE is scum, just as scum can't "unknow" their partners.

I wouldn't worry too much about your play - WBG and a few others saw you as town, and that's what matters - that as town you look town to the town, not town to observers who aren't going to influence the game.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 13 2012 15:31 GMT
#2496
On April 13 2012 19:55 ghost_403 wrote:
I like playing with 4F. He's like a lightning rod for bad scum. You want to know who's not really scum hunting? See who's trying to lynch 4F (and isn't just pissed at him for being insane). Same with Kenpachi.

same thing with Katina, scum magnets. like I said, the new Bluelightz. b/c Bluelightz is actually becoming readable lololo
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
April 13 2012 15:31 GMT
#2497
P.s. And my reads sucked / were all wrong. So don't feel bad
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 13 2012 15:31 GMT
#2498
On April 14 2012 00:29 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 00:15 marvellosity wrote:
On April 14 2012 00:12 slOosh wrote:
On April 13 2012 22:12 marvellosity wrote:
Jesus, I can't believe there were people in obsQT that thought I was scum. Really? :/

Well, knowing that VE was scum biased everything we saw.
Or at least what I saw. Or at least I hope that is why I got all my reads wrong.


Alright. I'm genuinely curious. From my perspective I prodded and questioned all of Toad, VE, and wbg because I wanted to find out truth and get responses. Then I made a bad call on VE. So the bad call trumped what I thought was proper inquisitiveness about how things were going down? (this isn't a you suck, just wanna know how it was seen)

(I guess I can speak for myself only here, other people might have different thoughts)
So I knew VE was scum. Knew. And so watching the thread develop and knowing that everything coming out of VE's mouth was lies, it made anyone who either agreed / supported his ideologies suspicious. I guess for me it was difficult to discern objectively because I can't "unknow" that VE is scum, just as scum can't "unknow" their partners.

I wouldn't worry too much about your play - WBG and a few others saw you as town, and that's what matters - that as town you look town to the town, not town to observers who aren't going to influence the game.


Alright thanks, I appreciate your answer <3
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
April 13 2012 15:32 GMT
#2499
P.p.s. Great game ET - thoroughly enjoyed your town play.
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 13 2012 15:33 GMT
#2500
Dude Jackal didnt shoot, the thing says "gets shot by VE" not "shot VE but failed".

And yea marvels play was quite ok except a couple of wrong reads. But d2 was such a clusterfuck that -.-
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings5
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14621
Artosis 563
PianO 22
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever539
canceldota132
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe48
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN976
shahzam527
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King23
Day[9].tv0
Maynarde0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• RyuSc2 34
• Response 1
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur488
• Day9tv0
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 58m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.