• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7912 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 124

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 131 Next
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
April 13 2012 09:56 GMT
#2461
I can't understand why BH called out four for the polls thing but not me :D
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
April 13 2012 10:01 GMT
#2462
I know .. you keep doing what you're doing .. which seemed very strange to me
I don't know, lynch me!
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
April 13 2012 10:02 GMT
#2463
EBWOP: + Show Spoiler +
On April 08 2012 16:38 zelblade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2012 16:28 wherebugsgo wrote:
On April 08 2012 15:29 GMarshal wrote:
I'd take it as a personal favor if you wouldn't call each other morons or idiots.

Its not very gentlemanly.


I, as a fair lady, have the predisposition to cuss and yell when the situation calls for it.

Thus, I shall be cussing and yelling in the general direction of all scum this game.

TL;DR fuck you, EchelonTee!

##vote EchelonTee


Wut?

Care to explain why you think ET is scum, or are you just going to troll?

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 08 2012 17:23 zelblade wrote:
Why are people voting ET

I don't know, lynch me!
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 13 2012 10:03 GMT
#2464
My d1 posting was terrible lol. I blame school.
FourFace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
701 Posts
April 13 2012 10:33 GMT
#2465
Now that I've read the scumQT I think I've got a fairly good idea of what this game is about and how it's played. Even though I still think what Toad did was pretty gay I'd love to play with all you guys in the future. However, I can't have that meta trail me as people would insta-lynch me if I don't come up with some crazy shit for every game, so this is the last time you'll see FourFace playing a mafia game. Regardless, you will surely come to interact with the real person behind the four/five/six faces in games to come and he will most likely seem totally normal to you. Cheers gang. + Show Spoiler +
play as a smurf when hosts say it's not allowed - my final rule to break
I don't know, lynch me!
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 13 2012 10:35 GMT
#2466
wtf?
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
April 13 2012 10:46 GMT
#2467
What the...that's like Kenpachi coming out and saying "ok guys, I think I'm being too weird. ima smurf now so you take me seriously"
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 10:46 GMT
#2468
Guys I have a summary of the situation for you right here:

[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
April 13 2012 10:47 GMT
#2469
Can I just add another "LOL" to this game?

IMO GM should ask for a regame with different flips. The flavor was awesome!
Even though I don't have time for analysis and etc, I'd even co-host if needed. No problem, I'll check the PMs and make sure I don't end up spoiling the game

Also, 4Face, yeah it sucks but your meta follows you here. That's why I thought Palmar didn't deserve to receive shit when he sown himself as Dirk Hardpec on another game - sure, he ended up scum, but if he was smurfing we shouldn't take meta from him at all.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 10:48:52
April 13 2012 10:48 GMT
#2470
I personally wouldn't mind playing with 4F again, assuming he makes good faith attempts to improve. I personally will do my best to learn from my play in this game as well. We were all noobs once. Except Palmar.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
April 13 2012 10:55 GMT
#2471
I like playing with 4F. He's like a lightning rod for bad scum. You want to know who's not really scum hunting? See who's trying to lynch 4F (and isn't just pissed at him for being insane). Same with Kenpachi.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 11:00 GMT
#2472
I forgot to mention: Thanks to GM and Mattchew for hosting this game. I really enjoyed the fluff and rather liked the setup. Even with the little slipup N2 it was a fun ride.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
April 13 2012 11:05 GMT
#2473
On April 13 2012 19:33 FourFace wrote:
Now that I've read the scumQT I think I've got a fairly good idea of what this game is about and how it's played. Even though I still think what Toad did was pretty gay I'd love to play with all you guys in the future. However, I can't have that meta trail me as people would insta-lynch me if I don't come up with some crazy shit for every game, so this is the last time you'll see FourFace playing a mafia game. Regardless, you will surely come to interact with the real person behind the four/five/six faces in games to come and he will most likely seem totally normal to you. Cheers gang. + Show Spoiler +
play as a smurf when hosts say it's not allowed - my final rule to break


Don't worry about your meta man. I didn't want to lynch you because of you beeing abit confusing this game. I wanted to lynch you because of your actions in this game, and VE's. I was wrong though

Anyways play the game the way you want to play it, some differences in playstyle is good, as long as you play to win you are free to do whateever :D
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
April 13 2012 11:07 GMT
#2474
On April 13 2012 20:00 Blazinghand wrote:
I forgot to mention: Thanks to GM and Mattchew for hosting this game. I really enjoyed the fluff and rather liked the setup. Even with the little slipup N2 it was a fun ride.


Yeah thanks guys. Set-up was really fun. I'd play in games you guys host any day :D
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 11:49:08
April 13 2012 11:48 GMT
#2475
On April 13 2012 12:50 Blazinghand wrote:
I PMed GM asking if we could have a Redo with a similar semi-closed setup and fluff. Maybe invite all the players from this game, then fill the rest of the list (if people don't want to play) with public signups. TL Mafia LI.V, as it were. would we be interested in this?


I would. Night day posts should be completed early enough that both hosts can read them over from now on if possible

to all the people saying mafia had this in the bag I disagree, I think it woulda been pretty close either way. If BH came to play the next day he wouldn't have got lynched for sure. The first thing I wanted to say that night was Toad isn't town because of this. I knew you were scum Zealos! Ha.

On that note I think Zelblade played the best on mafia team, i was leaning town for him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 13 2012 11:58 GMT
#2476
Thanks :D

I dont think I would be able to make it for a rehost if theres going to be one since my exams are starting soon, was going to take a long mafia break after this game. Looks like my mafia break is starting sooner than expected :o
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 13 2012 12:23 GMT
#2477
On April 13 2012 20:58 zelblade wrote:
Thanks :D

I dont think I would be able to make it for a rehost if theres going to be one since my exams are starting soon, was going to take a long mafia break after this game. Looks like my mafia break is starting sooner than expected :o


Yeah you managed to fly right under the radar. Nice one
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18459 Posts
April 13 2012 12:38 GMT
#2478
Mattchew's derp was rather hilarious. Nominate for TL Mafia blooper awards? It's a shame the observerQT got spoilered on VE being scum. Glad I was right on Zealos though. He was so obviously scum that I would have banged my head through the wall if he wasn't.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
April 13 2012 12:45 GMT
#2479
On April 13 2012 21:38 Acrofales wrote:
Mattchew's derp was rather hilarious. Nominate for TL Mafia blooper awards? It's a shame the observerQT got spoilered on VE being scum. Glad I was right on Zealos though. He was so obviously scum that I would have banged my head through the wall if he wasn't.


You have the link for obs QT?
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 13 2012 12:46 GMT
#2480
Acro mind linking the obsQT?

Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings61
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE159
Nina 144
ProTech138
SpeCial 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13721
Artosis 605
PianO 30
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
canceldota117
League of Legends
Doublelift3999
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1666
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe105
Other Games
summit1g6771
shahzam562
Day[9].tv487
C9.Mang0383
Maynarde76
Trikslyr63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV148
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• RyuSc2 31
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP31
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur610
• Day9tv487
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 6m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.