• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:03
CEST 07:03
KST 14:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8956 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 122

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 131 Next
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 13 2012 04:34 GMT
#2421
lol
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 13 2012 04:37 GMT
#2422
All of my reads were wrong. lol
Enjoy your day.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 13 2012 04:40 GMT
#2423
Haha that has to win some sort of mafia award :p

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 13 2012 04:40 GMT
#2424
Mafia IRC d1:
03[00:21] * dumplings (dumplings@dumplings.users.quakenet.org) has joined #wombat
03[00:22] * Looking up dumplings user info...
[00:22] <dumplings> hello
[00:22] <dumplings> im in the wrong channel
[00:22] <dumplings> bye
03[00:22] * dumplings (dumplings@dumplings.users.quakenet.org) has left #wombat

I was preeeeeetty scared.

I'm searching for random gems but most of the stuff is not worth reading. The funny stuff is either us insulting town players or talking about old games.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
April 13 2012 05:17 GMT
#2425
Or us talking about completely irrelevant shit like WoW.

There really wasn't that much game relevant shit in our IRC.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
April 13 2012 05:25 GMT
#2426
Kudos mafia team - that was the most elaborate bus ever and the sufficient amounts of thread bombing would have made it a headache for anyone to go back and comb for scum.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 05:32:58
April 13 2012 05:32 GMT
#2427
I'm surprised so many people thought I was scum, given that I would've done the same lurking as town given the size of the game. I would've posted more if I could but I simply got lost in all the traffic; def won't be playing another 30 player game. The only post that really tipped me off was the one ghost accurately called out, I don't think I would've made that as town but mafia IRC said it was a good idea. Given my early bus on VE after his claim I'd think after VE flipped I'd get a bit more credit too.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
April 13 2012 05:33 GMT
#2428
Thank you Mattchew for ending this VE beeing scum was the easiest read I have ever made. Adam fairly easy to. Toad I probably wouldn't have got after the VE lynch, because he was pushing so hard for it. Rest of scum team maybe, maybe not.

For the town this game I won't say much, no point in slinging more shit. But there are definately players I will avoid playing with in the future because their lack of reasoning, nitpicking and bad mannerism. Sure I called everyone voting me day 1 stupid, without some exceptions which I called scum. But some players in this game went to a different level, pretty much beeing assholes without no justification to it.

Also I will keep my promise VE, I will shoot you whenever I get a gun. Treathening to quit if lynched is beyond what I see as fair game...
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 05:43 GMT
#2429
I'm trying to modify my program to make it a little bit more flexible, and add some probability shit as well.

Too bad I don't know shit about programming GUIs, so it's all ugly command lines
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 13 2012 05:52 GMT
#2430
On April 13 2012 14:43 gonzaw wrote:
I'm trying to modify my program to make it a little bit more flexible, and add some probability shit as well.

Too bad I don't know shit about programming GUIs, so it's all ugly command lines

I know programming. I could help you make something like that, but I'm not really sure exactly what the program was doing.
Enjoy your day.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 06:38:02
April 13 2012 06:09 GMT
#2431
Mafia Tool Kit v1.0

This is a simple program that does the following:

-Ask you for the number of players, number of scum, and how much KP scum have depending on their numbers
-Make you choose one of the following options:

          
  1. Find out how many unwinnable situations there are for town, and which ones
          
  2. Find out, given a subset of town and a subset of scum, in how many cycles town loses if there is a misslynch
                every day, and with how many misslynches
          
  3. Find out, given a group of Y players and X scum, the chance that there are exactly X scum in that group of Y             players
          
  4. Find out, given a group of Y players and X scum, the chance that there are at least X scum in that group of Y players
          
  5. Change the number of players and scum (and their KP)
          
  6. Change the KP from scum


Link to the program:

http://www.mediafire.com/?22va9ygp5dc3kln

Links to the code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?kp3aw6astycuu6c
http://www.mediafire.com/?rfbc8q8ig4qa92h
http://www.mediafire.com/?xlj8zbhr0nodm15


Warning: Right now, there's a bug that if you choose option 3/4. and choose a group of over 6 townies, it gives you wrong percentages, like 200%, etc.
I guess this error is made because the binomial coefficients (used to find out the Hypergeometric distribution) are too large, which could create a problem of the representation of floating point (when dividing those large numbers), or just create a problem with the representation of the integers themselves (if the binomial coefficient is too large).
I don't really know what the problem is, or how to fix it, so if any of you guys know, check the code and help a guy out
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 06:10 GMT
#2432
Nisani:

There's the program, if you want you could create a basic GUI or something.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 06:12 GMT
#2433
Of course, if anybody has more ideas we can include them in the program as well.
If anybody does programming they can help too, but nothing too fancy, just a little ditty small program is fine I think.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 06:20 GMT
#2434
Actually, I'll add some comments in the code so you guys know what the fuck is going on there.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 06:35 GMT
#2435
On April 13 2012 15:20 gonzaw wrote:
Actually, I'll add some comments in the code so you guys know what the fuck is going on there.


You better be real nice cause it took me forever to find this:
[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
April 13 2012 06:36 GMT
#2436
I posted this in my thread as well, but since this game ended sooner than expected iGrok will be putting up his normal game on Saturday. Palmar's mini game will also be going up tomorrow.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 06:40:45
April 13 2012 06:40 GMT
#2437
There BH, I added comments.

I didn't add comments to the more technical stuff, like printing shit in the screen, or checking for errors (invalid entries and the like), and asking for entries, etc; but I added comments for all the other shit.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
April 13 2012 07:01 GMT
#2438
I didn't pay much attention to the game, so not sure how many mislynches mafia required to win but having toad also claim, and execute it quite poorly, seemed like a bad move to me. He certainly wouldn't be able to explain being around later on as mafia has to kill him before their, presumed, role blocker is dead.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 07:09:46
April 13 2012 07:05 GMT
#2439
His claim threw me off as well, because although it seemed very stupid from a town POV, I couldn't really explain it from a scum POV.
I mean, I couldn't really explain it from a scum POV if both VE and Toad were scum. If VE was town and Toad scum it could make sense, but again VE was scummy as fuck so it wasn't really an option.

EDIT: Oh Toad, yeah unless you killed Jitsu he would have gone guns blazing against you (I guess, though, he would still have thought you were scum and there weren't 2 vets).
I believed Jitsu to be town, and I would have fully supported him if he went against you, even more if he claimed vet himself.
Maybe that could have caused a lynch on you on D3 (kind of unlikely, but possible), specially if ET, Mementos, and all the guys that "trusted each other" (as in, I think ET, Mementos and me all thought each other were town) were in favour of it as well.
This could have stilled happened on N1 though, so my death could have changed very little if Jitsu+ET+Mementos+other guys were on it.

Of course, I think ET doubted Jitsu a little bit, so it couldn't have a lot of weight.
But if Jitsu claimed vet, it would surely have been a Jitsu vs Toad lynch, and I think most townies would side with Jitsu on that one.
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 13 2012 07:14 GMT
#2440
Idk y toad claimed actually
I don't think that was planned
Unless I missed it while in school of course
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech150
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3521
Shuttle 1469
Sharp 375
Dewaltoss 88
Mong 64
Noble 14
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Mew2King26
Other Games
summit1g7806
WinterStarcraft545
C9.Mang0257
Sick115
ViBE107
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2309
League of Legends
• Lourlo1069
• Stunt355
Other Games
• Shiphtur423
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 57m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.