• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:50
CEST 20:50
KST 03:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7954 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 120

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 131 Next
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 13 2012 02:56 GMT
#2381
Wut

We were gonna doublestack wbg and shoot gonzaw n2, and were pretty sure that we could push the lynch onto someone else d3 =/
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 13 2012 02:56 GMT
#2382
If bh isn't traitor I would be surprised
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 02:58 GMT
#2383
So what if a medic protected me?
I think I could have kept tunneling Toad if I was kept alive
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 02:59 GMT
#2384
At least I am kind of proud in derailing the Tunkeg lynch; at least something right I did this game (even though I fucked up the Janaan lynch).
Still, there was no way scum would have been lynched on D1. Damn I should have pushed Toad instead of Janaan
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 13 2012 03:02 GMT
#2385
On April 13 2012 11:59 gonzaw wrote:
At least I am kind of proud in derailing the Tunkeg lynch; at least something right I did this game (even though I fucked up the Janaan lynch).
Still, there was no way scum would have been lynched on D1. Damn I should have pushed Toad instead of Janaan


If buts, you can't have known
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 13 2012 03:06 GMT
#2386
No medics with 2 vets

And the ve/toad was so real was prolly because they wanted to scream at each other for each others mistakes and did it in the thread Lol
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 03:09:40
April 13 2012 03:07 GMT
#2387
Wbg risen and I had some good chemistry going. And I was onto you toader.

To anyone who didnt realize I was town: have you ever seen me play before?

I was quiet for most of D1 because i was blind drunk at a barcraft.

4F: what in the actual fuck

EDIT: Really, 4F. What in the actual fuck
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 13 2012 03:12 GMT
#2388
You played so differently from soaf tht scum thought you were traitor lol
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 03:13 GMT
#2389
On April 13 2012 12:12 zelblade wrote:
You played so differently from soaf tht scum thought you were traitor lol


the only reason I was quiet D1 was because I was at Ipl4 barcraft getting mad drunk. But I was captain mchelpful after that
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 03:13 GMT
#2390
You weren't traitor BH?

*sigh*


Despite his wackiness, 4Face was pretty apparent town. You going after him was scummy as fuck, and so was Zealos when he FoSed him as well.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 03:17:49
April 13 2012 03:14 GMT
#2391
On April 13 2012 12:13 gonzaw wrote:
You weren't traitor BH?

*sigh*


Despite his wackiness, 4Face was pretty apparent town. You going after him was scummy as fuck, and so was Zealos when he FoSed him as well.


Are you fucking kidding me, 4F was not playing for the town, he was playing for the scumteam. Even if he got a green colored PM, he read it as Red and you know it.

EDIT: like, it took me 900 freaking pages and 3 hours to get him to admit he thought ET was scum. He was so afraid to commit. A town player would fearlessly tell me "yes, I think he's scum, and you're scum with him". 4F played like scummy scum and I was ready to push him hard N2/D3.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 13 2012 03:18 GMT
#2392
Bh was going to be our d3 mislynch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 03:20 GMT
#2393
On April 13 2012 12:18 zelblade wrote:
Bh was going to be our d3 mislynch


you SAY that, but I've only ever been mislynched once, and that was in a game I replaced into. I am notoriously hard to mislynch.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 13 2012 03:21 GMT
#2394
We might've been able to get Artanis instead.

Overall WP scum, but if possible don't thread bomb so hard. I spent hours and hours on this game and for it to end like this is just kind of meh.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 03:24 GMT
#2395
Yeah, I would have pushed an Artanis lynched if people would oppose a BH one.
But damn BH, really, just look at your play and tell me you weren't the 6th scum.

Wait...what if he was really the traitor and he's trolling us right now until GMarshall posts the role list? >_>
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 03:27 GMT
#2396
On April 13 2012 12:24 gonzaw wrote:
Yeah, I would have pushed an Artanis lynched if people would oppose a BH one.
But damn BH, really, just look at your play and tell me you weren't the 6th scum.

Wait...what if he was really the traitor and he's trolling us right now until GMarshall posts the role list? >_>


I wasn't the 6th scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 03:27 GMT
#2397
7th I mean >_>

<_<
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 13 2012 03:27 GMT
#2398
On April 13 2012 12:20 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 12:18 zelblade wrote:
Bh was going to be our d3 mislynch


you SAY that, but I've only ever been mislynched once, and that was in a game I replaced into. I am notoriously hard to mislynch.


Well half the thread thought u were scum

And the other half thought you were null
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 13 2012 03:30 GMT
#2399
On April 13 2012 12:27 zelblade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 12:20 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 13 2012 12:18 zelblade wrote:
Bh was going to be our d3 mislynch


you SAY that, but I've only ever been mislynched once, and that was in a game I replaced into. I am notoriously hard to mislynch.


Well half the thread thought u were scum

And the other half thought you were null


Yeah, with 72 hours to lynch time. I was gonna convince you all to lynch 4F. I had a lot of gifs and paint art in mind.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
April 13 2012 03:32 GMT
#2400
4face was pretty clearly green -.-

And he would be a free mislynch so who cares :D
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
ProTech155
UpATreeSC 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20368
Calm 3631
Mini 405
Mind 77
Free 68
910 65
soO 33
Trap 31
Aegong 25
Dota 2
Gorgc4850
XaKoH 296
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6066
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3395
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt555
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor199
Livibee193
C9.Mang0140
Trikslyr124
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 80
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK10
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2304
Other Games
• imaqtpie757
• Shiphtur686
• tFFMrPink 5
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 11m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 11m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.