• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:35
CEST 14:35
KST 21:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War15.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10161 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 131 Next
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
April 13 2012 02:23 GMT
#2341
On April 13 2012 11:22 gonzaw wrote:
Katina:

*high-five*


Woo!!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 13 2012 02:23 GMT
#2342
On April 13 2012 11:20 Mattchew wrote:
And I just upset possibly the nicest person on all of TL. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I'll just /lifequit everything.
Don't worry about it, really, mistakes happen, its how we learn.

I kind of wish it had been less of a mistake though :-P
Moderator
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
April 13 2012 02:23 GMT
#2343
Why are the revolutionists evil?
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 13 2012 02:24 GMT
#2344
bad taste in my mouth might take a week off mafia lol. Now i have nothing to do at work tommorrow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
April 13 2012 02:24 GMT
#2345
everyone lets go on irc and talk about how bullshit this was.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 13 2012 02:24 GMT
#2346
In all honesty after VE flipped I seriously doubt anyone would kill Toad
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 02:25 GMT
#2347
Hey guys, did you find that program I made useful?


If Mattchew hadn't derped there, we would have lost with 2 misslynches in 4 cycles (yeah, the same, but whatever).
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 02:25 GMT
#2348
On April 13 2012 11:24 wherebugsgo wrote:
In all honesty after VE flipped I seriously doubt anyone would kill Toad


I would have
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 02:26 GMT
#2349
Yeah I was VT and could do nothing about it though
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 13 2012 02:26 GMT
#2350
yeah this is unreal. This was looking so good for mafia. We basicly had the mislynch the next day with that bus. With people like gonzaw out of the way it would have been easy to get 1 more mislynch somewhere...

Bugs even called it the best bus TL has ever seen and it ends like this.
No way I would have been lynched anytime soon. You guys had like 4 people who said it's VE+Toad. Gonzaw was incredible paranoid saying it's probably WBG + BH + VE + Toad being mafia somewhere, lol.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 13 2012 02:26 GMT
#2351
On April 13 2012 11:25 gonzaw wrote:
Hey guys, did you find that program I made useful?


If Mattchew hadn't derped there, we would have lost with 2 misslynches in 4 cycles (yeah, the same, but whatever).

Yeah, I used it, it was cool
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
April 13 2012 02:26 GMT
#2352
Oh yeah, and I was saving this for the flip, regardless of VE's alignment. I figure it's still appropriate.

[image loading]
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Jitsu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States929 Posts
April 13 2012 02:26 GMT
#2353
Well, since the game is over..

I was the General.

Because of my role, I was fairly confident that Toad was bullshitting, but I didn't want to out myself and essentially claim myself as a Vet, so I was pushing Toad fairly hard. I was pretty certain that Toad was going to flip scum (more-so than VE, but meh).

I thought I played pretty well this game, overall. My one read on Janaan was off a bit, but I also feel that my reasoning wasn't terrible with Toad and that my logical thinking this game was fairly solid.

Anyone have any criticism?
Zerg Player in CheckMate Gaming - http://checkmategaming.webs.com/
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 13 2012 02:27 GMT
#2354
we should rematch?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 13 2012 02:28 GMT
#2355
On April 13 2012 11:26 Jitsu wrote:
Well, since the game is over..

I was the General.

Because of my role, I was fairly confident that Toad was bullshitting, but I didn't want to out myself and essentially claim myself as a Vet, so I was pushing Toad fairly hard. I was pretty certain that Toad was going to flip scum (more-so than VE, but meh).

I thought I played pretty well this game, overall. My one read on Janaan was off a bit, but I also feel that my reasoning wasn't terrible with Toad and that my logical thinking this game was fairly solid.

Anyone have any criticism?

why were you certain I was bullshitting based on your role? I hade a fakeclaim PM and I did nothing wrong about the claim oO
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 02:28 GMT
#2356
On April 13 2012 11:26 Toadesstern wrote:
yeah this is unreal. This was looking so good for mafia. We basicly had the mislynch the next day with that bus. With people like gonzaw out of the way it would have been easy to get 1 more mislynch somewhere...

Bugs even called it the best bus TL has ever seen and it ends like this.
No way I would have been lynched anytime soon. You guys had like 4 people who said it's VE+Toad. Gonzaw was incredible paranoid saying it's probably WBG + BH + VE + Toad being mafia somewhere, lol.


Can you really fault me for thinking BH was scum?
Well, I'm sure he must have been traitor then >_>

I backed off my scumread on wbg later, I still had that "both VE and Toad are scum" image in the back of my head.
If I was alive in D3 and you continued to act scummy I would have pushed you nevertheless.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
April 13 2012 02:30 GMT
#2357
What's most hilarious: if you look at the topic list, just going by the number of replies you would never guess that TL Mafia LI got aborted right after day 2. You would think it played through like any other game.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 13 2012 02:31 GMT
#2358
On April 13 2012 11:28 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 11:26 Toadesstern wrote:
yeah this is unreal. This was looking so good for mafia. We basicly had the mislynch the next day with that bus. With people like gonzaw out of the way it would have been easy to get 1 more mislynch somewhere...

Bugs even called it the best bus TL has ever seen and it ends like this.
No way I would have been lynched anytime soon. You guys had like 4 people who said it's VE+Toad. Gonzaw was incredible paranoid saying it's probably WBG + BH + VE + Toad being mafia somewhere, lol.


Can you really fault me for thinking BH was scum?
Well, I'm sure he must have been traitor then >_>

I backed off my scumread on wbg later, I still had that "both VE and Toad are scum" image in the back of my head.
If I was alive in D3 and you continued to act scummy I would have pushed you nevertheless.


we wanted to shoot you tonight. You would not have been alive tomorrow. Katina or Jitsu would have been easyily mislynched winning us the game...

After that bus there's basicly no way I could have been lynched, ever.

btw my fakeclaim:
Welcome to TL Mafia LI, you are Robert Boscawen, Viscount of Falmouth, you had a brief flare of glory in the great battles of Kommar, where you were made an honorary General after a cannon ball took off your left arm. Your family has always been one of the smallest and least influential, as your father bemoaned in his deathbead, and despite your best efforts it looks like they will remain under the boot of the other families forever, as even your generalship wasn't enough to get you a seat in the house of lords. Still, you know enough of war and battle to survive the first hit aimed at you during the game. Now, quash the anti-monarchists, decisively, so that you will finally be noticed, rather than pushed aside as a cripple.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 02:33:18
April 13 2012 02:32 GMT
#2359
Oh yeah I knew Risen was town too, although I wished I hadn't >_>

EDIT:

On April 13 2012 11:31 Toadesstern wrote:
we wanted to shoot you tonight. You would not have been alive tomorrow. Katina or Jitsu would have been easyily mislynched winning us the game...

After that bus there's basicly no way I could have been lynched, ever.


What about medic saves?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 13 2012 02:32 GMT
#2360
the thing that made me question Toad being town was his claim.

It certainly seemed like his claim was like, "look I can prove that this is retarded by claiming blue myself!"

I would've certainly died before coming to realize Toad was scum. However, if he consistently opposed scum lynches such as Adam or Artanis, it would've been clear he wasn't town.

ghost you needed to claim that shot. I suspected you because you did what most new blues do; they play scummily and don't say much in hopes of not getting shot. If you don't have a valid opinion and aren't clear in town affairs, I don't care what role you might claim you have. You won't be getting any sort of leniency from me as town.

As you can tell, I was never afraid of VE's claim because it made no sense. He needed to die from the moment he failed to say why Toad was scum.
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 273
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30663
Calm 6579
Rain 1800
Bisu 1530
Jaedong 761
Horang2 619
FanTaSy 403
BeSt 357
Rush 336
Stork 264
[ Show more ]
Soma 248
Zeus 192
Mini 172
Larva 130
Light 128
Free 119
Snow 116
ZerO 103
Barracks 86
Pusan 86
Mong 82
Mind 80
910 78
Killer 59
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 37
Bale 35
NaDa 29
Shinee 28
Sexy 28
Hm[arnc] 17
sorry 17
Noble 16
Aegong 14
Terrorterran 9
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6326
Counter-Strike
fl0m2399
olofmeister1066
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns31742
singsing2089
B2W.Neo681
dupreeh422
crisheroes283
Lowko279
hiko209
RotterdaM30
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3266
• Jankos2562
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.