• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:42
CEST 17:42
KST 00:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10779 users

TL Mafia LI - Page 117

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 131 Next
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 13 2012 02:18 GMT
#2321
Fuck my life.

Too pissed to write anything right now. Notes and role list tomorrow.
Moderator
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
April 13 2012 02:18 GMT
#2322
TL Mafia LI - Never Forget
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 02:18 GMT
#2323
Well, I "caught" zelblade, VE, Toad; and well was suspicious of Artanis, and of Zealos at some time.
Yeah Adam would have been caught I think


Anyways, QTs please?
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 13 2012 02:19 GMT
#2324
.......well that's anticlimactic. I'm glad that my sense on Adam wasn't unfounded.

so prplhz, both of them town eh? :p

At least it's good to know that whether I was on Toad or VE, it would've gotten scum at least, but that was quite an interesting scum move.

My respect for gonzaw goes up even more. As usual I'm mediocre to bad at scum reads, but pretty good at making town reads ^^
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
April 13 2012 02:19 GMT
#2325
Lol.

By the way, I vig'd sputnik. Sorry S.T
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 13 2012 02:19 GMT
#2326
I was right about toad! I knew it!


On April 12 2012 21:15 Mementoss wrote:
VE or Toad? gah...dammit. Et, im feeling like you, a wishy washy mess not sure what to do in this town. Really, don't believe that toad claim though, at all, i think he is lieing. Although, the other claim was just as poorly timed, and calculated. Nice to see that im not the only one that thinks people other than these two should be discussed for lynch, eg: the mass switch on blzinghand, which i would be a part of.

Why would Toad call for protection? His reasoning doesn't make much sense, seems to made up on the spot. Isn't the job of veteran to soak up some shots to keep alive our other blues? I am going with my gut and sticking with the Toad vote. If its VE vs Toad. I am voting Toad.

Prplz thats an interesting point, espeically for someone who has just read through the thread. Lynching someone other than Toad or VE then trying to use tracking or night role checks, or otherwise to confirm. Artanis does seem like scum for sure. But so does BH. How late in the day is it, no lynch would be awful...

But is it;

2 late to dizcus n e thing other than VE n Toad?


Here is my vet breadcrumb, THIS IS WHY I DIDNT TRUST TOAD. Thats why at the end I said 2 VET?
Interesting day 2 strat choice mafia.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 03:02:38
April 13 2012 02:20 GMT
#2327
Why didn't you claim? (EDIT: To ghost)

>_>
<_<

Well ET, I had plenty of town reads this game, mainly these:

-Mementos
-You (ET)
-Jitsu
-marv
-Risen
-Fourface

And I basically assumed they were "confirmed town" when making my reads, so I'm glad I was right about them

EDIT: Added Risen and Fourface
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
April 13 2012 02:20 GMT
#2328
And I just upset possibly the nicest person on all of TL. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I'll just /lifequit everything.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 13 2012 02:20 GMT
#2329
On April 13 2012 11:16 wherebugsgo wrote:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvRGXY4QJLzOdElqVzIyR0IyQUhFckQ0X0JDWURuRUE

Annoying as fuck lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 13 2012 02:21 GMT
#2330
David Xanatos is turning in his grave.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
April 13 2012 02:21 GMT
#2331
XD
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 13 2012 02:21 GMT
#2332
On April 13 2012 11:19 ghost_403 wrote:
Lol.

By the way, I vig'd sputnik. Sorry S.T


I was wondering about this

I tracked Jackal and he didn't visit anyone, so I was wondering who the fuck...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
April 13 2012 02:21 GMT
#2333
You were taking your reads to your grave tonight bugs >.>
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
April 13 2012 02:21 GMT
#2334
I was right! they both were mafia!
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 13 2012 02:21 GMT
#2335
I didn't claim cause I felt it would be better to claim after A hit is on me. soak up from blues. And another claim so quick after bread crumb everyone would say it was fake. Also there coulda been 2 Vets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
April 13 2012 02:22 GMT
#2336
I had a whole evil plan for finding the mafia by abusing the fact that I knew that I vig'd S.T and they didn't. Didn't go anywhere. My experiment failed miserably. Next time, I'll just claim and be done.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 13 2012 02:22 GMT
#2337
At least this game will go down in history :D


I'm disappointed I wouldn't be able to catch Toad later in the game though
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 02:23:24
April 13 2012 02:22 GMT
#2338
Katina:

*high-five*

EDIT:
On April 13 2012 11:21 Mementoss wrote:
I didn't claim cause I felt it would be better to claim after A hit is on me. soak up from blues. And another claim so quick after bread crumb everyone would say it was fake. Also there coulda been 2 Vets


Yeah didn't mean you, I meant ghost.
You not claiming was the right choice.
Jitsu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States929 Posts
April 13 2012 02:22 GMT
#2339
Wow.
Zerg Player in CheckMate Gaming - http://checkmategaming.webs.com/
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
April 13 2012 02:23 GMT
#2340
I knew that Katina wasn't Mafia. Katina, high 5!

I'll post some thoughts later I guess.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33106
Calm 5220
Bisu 2588
Jaedong 1100
Horang2 608
BeSt 471
Rush 423
Larva 406
Soma 391
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 254
Snow 182
ZerO 169
Zeus 160
Free 116
Mind 109
910 106
Barracks 79
Liquid`Ret 54
Sea.KH 50
Killer 42
Hyun 40
Shinee 35
Trap 34
ToSsGirL 31
Terrorterran 29
Bale 23
sorry 22
Aegong 21
Rock 19
Hm[arnc] 19
Sexy 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8187
XaKoH 430
Counter-Strike
fl0m4437
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Other Games
singsing2315
hiko920
B2W.Neo595
Mlord379
DeMusliM210
mouzStarbuck205
Hui .179
Livibee164
FrodaN121
RotterdaM106
QueenE77
Trikslyr75
KnowMe61
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile1127
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3952
• Jankos2363
• TFBlade604
Other Games
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
18h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
Patches Events
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.